The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋

565 15 2
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

I decided to sleep at Rebekahs new place. Nik still wasn't answering any of my calls so I decided to drive all the way to the Gilbert lake house to speak to him face to face. Whenever I got there Matt informed me that he changed some people into vampires at some  bar not far from where we were so when I headed back and got out the car I seen Damon and little Gilbert about to enter.

"Well, the brother n laws." I snickered as I walked closer to them.

"The hell are you doing here?" Damon asked stepping infront of the Gilbert boy.

"First of all the only way I'll hurt Jermey is if I kill his mistake of a cousin, secondly I'm a wolf Damon one bite from me and your dead, thirdly I'm looking for Klaus where is he?" I asked crossing my arm at the oldest Salvatore.

"Just missed him, he's back in Mystic Falls." He stated as him and Jermey continues to walk into the bar.

"What do yo-, Hey! wait!"  We headed into the bar, and music can be heard in the background. We walk in cautiously, and Jeremy holds up the bow. A giant blood smear can be seen on the ground, and Damon walks around it.

"Something's not right." He said and I roll my eyes while looking around.

"No shit Sherlock." He smacks my arm playfully and I smack his back and we smile at each other. We follow the trail of blood into the back cold storage room, and giant pile of the vampire corpses are in the corner.

"Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. What a waste." Damon said and I kick one of them.

"What the hell happened?" Jeremy asked dropping his crossbow.

"Well then I'm outta here." I began to walk out but I was stopped by a familiar voice and I smirk.

"I confess." Jeremy turns around and holds the bow up to see Kol entering the room. "I did it."

"Kol!!" I push them out the way and hugs him. "I can't believe you're still around."

"Couldn't leave my favorite wolf." He hugs me back but we break apart when Jeremy gets our attention.

"Kol?" He asked shocked.

"Jeremy, good to see you, mate. Sorry about the mess. Ugh, it was a little crowded when I arrived, and I prefer more intimate gatherings. We three need to have a little chat." He points between him, Damon and Jeremy then looks at me. "You're free to leave darling or just sit and listen."

"Well Klaus will still be around so I guess I'll listen to why you did this." I point to the dead vampires then lean against the door.

He smirks at me then takes a sip of bourbon from the bottle. "Anyone care for a drink?"

"He's underage, I don't like you, and she's going to pass, so let's just cut to it." Damon said stepping in front of the newbie hunter.

"Speak for your self." I scoffed and take the bourbon and also takes a sip.

"You know, my brother bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track this lot down. They were all hiding in the shadows. Now, killing young vampires is easy or old ones, for that matter." Kol said as I handed him the bottle and he takes it.

"Why? What's it to you either way?" Damon said looking back and forth between me and the 4th Mikaelson.

"Because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous." Kol said getting serious and I look at him confused while taking the bourbon. This town just keeps uncovering secrets.

"Oh...You must be talking about Silas." Damon said in realization.

"Wait who's Silas?" I asked taking another sip of bourbon then Jermey takes it and also have a sip. "I knew I liked you." He smiles then hands it back.

"What do you know of him?" Kol asked Damon paying us no mind.

"Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem." Damon said not caring about what the Mikaelson was on about.

"Isn't it?" Kol asked.

"Uh-uh." Damon replied.

"Seriously who's Silas? Is he hot?" I asked and everyone turns towards me and groans. I throw my hands up in defense then take another sip of the bourbon.

"A few hundred years back, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. You know, being an immortal, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So I murdered all of them. And now, here they are willing to risk raising him in their search for the cure. I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I?" Kol explained and I nodded my head in agreement even though I was still confused and I still wanted to know was he hot.

"We're not going to back off the cure 'cause you were told one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot." I was shocked at Damon's choice of words especially against an original. It's like he repeatedly ask for a death wish.

Kol pushes Damon. "Jeremy, we were mates in Colorado. You're a smart lad. Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt?"

Jeremy holds up the bow and I lean off the door. "I'm not calling anything off, mate." I raised my eyebrows and smirked at the newbie hunter in amusement.

Kol takes a step backwards and smirk. "Well I could kill you. But then, I'd have to deal with the hunter's curse. And I don't particularly feel like being haunted for the next century. Better idea. I'll just rip off your arms." Kol rushes at Jeremy, but Damon rams Kol into the wall and head-butts him and they fight, while I lean back against the door yawning.

"Jermey, run!" Jeremy flees, and Damon continues to hit Kol. Kol catches Damon's hand and puts him in a headlock. He then compels Damon

"Stop fighting and sit down." Damon stops fighting and sits on a beer keg. Kol looks up at me and groans. "You let the bloody lot get away."

"Hey! This is not my fight, I said I'll listen not help you kill the little Gilbert." I stated as I pull me a chair and sit down in the doorway.

"When we get done here darling, I'll take you back to New York and I'l-" his phone rings and I smirk.

"And you'll answer your phone." I chuckle at him and he answers it and puts it on speaker.

"What do you want?" He asked smirking at me and I look at him confused.

"Little brother. Just two days home, and I'm told you've already gone and made a mess." My heart dropped when I heard the sexy loving accent. I quickly looked up and slowly walked over to the phone.

"Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun."

"Those vampires were for my hunter."

"I'll make some more. There's no shortage of people." Kol said handing me the phone as he picks up a stake.

"Where's Damon Salvatore?"

"I gave him a good and proper beating just for old time's sake."

"Yes. Well, you've had your fun. Now let him go and come home. Avoid any more trouble, or you'll find yourself back in a box."

"Hey. No need to be nasty about it."

"On the contrary, I find nastiness to be essential whenever my siblings try to sabotage me. Listen closely, Kol. Stay away from the Gilbert boy and stay the hell away from Gabriella. You understand?" When he said that me and Kol quickly looked at each other.

"Now why would I stay away from my best friend."

"Well, brother her and Rebekah are best friends and yet you don't see them making out in alleyway after a few too many drinks."

"You need to calm down nothing else happened, that kiss was a misunderstanding."

"No, Kol. A misunderstanding is mistaking someone for someone else. Not putting your lips on my girlfriends neck and then placing her lips on yours!!" He shouted.

"Nik, it's not what you think mate. She pul-"

"Listen to me, and listen to me closely little brother, don't you ever touch her or the hunter again do you understand?"

"Fine. I won't touch him or her. You have my word."

"Speaking of, where is my little wolf?"

"She's right here." I glare and him then smack his chest.

"Why are you two together!?" He growled.

"I came here looking for your Nik, I figured that you found out because you was ignoring my calls. Look I pushed him away. That kiss meant nothing we both made sure of that." I said as I exited the room and goes outside. It was getting late.

"It doesn't matter if you pulled away you should have stayed home!!"

"GOD NIK IM SORRY OKAY!! I NEEDED A BREAK FROM YOU! FROM THIS TOWN, BUT I'M LOST  WITHOUT YOU!" I yelled as I sat on my car. "I- I need you Nik, okay I accept your apology about the whole hybrids over me thing. I never would've thought that you would have to kill them all." I wiped a tear from my eye and we both go quiet. "Nik?"

"Come home."  Then the line disconnects and I smile and skips back into the bar. As I walk in Damon was pushing the stake into himself, groaning in pain.

"Um....well okay then Nik wants me home and I hope you both have an amazing night." I begin to walk away but Kol stops me.

"Wait darling I'll come with."  He crouches down in front of Damon and compels him. "You're not gonna remember what I say, but you're going to find Jeremy Gilbert, and when you do, you're going to kill him." He then sits up and smiles at me. "Now let's go."  I shake my head in disappointment and he takes my car keys and head to the Mikaelson Mansion.

~Time Skip~

Me and Kol walked into a room and I  yell for Klaus but instead Rebekah enters from the other side of the room and blocks our way. "Hello there sexy Bex." I smile and she does the same and nudges my arm and I do the same back.

"We'll talk later love, but as for you." She glares at her older brother. "Going somewhere? I would if I were you. If Damon kills the hunter, Nik will not be pleased."

"I told Nik I wouldn't touch the kid. I didn't." He said smiling at his little sister.

"Oh. Well, that was clever. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it." She said sarcastically and I snicker. Kol then pushes past his sister to leave but Rebekah pulls out the white oak ash dagger and points it at his back. Kol stops and finally looks afraid.

"Woah Rebekah don't become Nik." I said reaching for the dagger but she pushes me back.

"You'd really dagger me?" He asked his sister shocked at her actions.

"If I do, Damon's compulsion ends and this is all over." She said and I step closer again.

"And then you're no better than Niklaus. Daggering siblings when you disagree with them-- Look at what this family has become. I mean, Elijah won't even show his face, he's so disgusted by our bickering. This cure has ruined us, and it hasn't even been found yet. Just imagine what would happen if it is." Kol was extremely fed up with his siblings bickering and honestly so was I and I haven't even been around.

"This family was ruined long before we knew about the cure." Kol vamp-speeds around to face Rebekah and points the white oak stake at her heart.

"Kol!" We both yelled out

"I won't let you raise Silas." Klaus then vamp-speeds into the room and breaks up the two of them and I sigh in relief.

"Enough of this foolishness. Put it down, Kol."  He then back's away and looks at me.

"Coming darling?" He reaches his hand out for me but I back away.

"I really need to talk to Nik but, are you going to be okay?" I asked and he drop his hand.

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm used to being the outcast." He then hugs me and and I hugged him
back. "Thanks for being an amazing friend, I love you Gabriella."

I smile and ruffle his hair. "I love you too Kol." He then vamp-speeds out of the house. I was going to follow but I stopped myself.

Kol deserved so much better, god this whole family does. I mean all of this about some cure and some old dead guy.

"Oh god Bexs." I run over to her and hug her.

"He was going to kill me!" She sobbed on my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

"Well, then, I think you need a lesson on how to properly dagger a sibling." Nik said smirking at his little sister.

I glare at him and Rebekah turns to face him. "Burn in hell." She turns and leaves the house. Leaving me and Nik alone.

"He's lucky I didn't kill him myself." He muttered as he sat down, never meeting my eyes.

"Klaus I told you it meant nothing, okay you wanted me here and now I am so let's move past this." I walk over to him and stand in front of him.

"I didn't call you hear to make up love." He gets up and walks away from me heading towards the front door and I quickly follow.

"Then why am I here?" I asked, then I stopped in my tracks once I see my bags placed at the door.

"Get out." Nik spat while pointing at my bags then towards the door.

"W- what, Nik no!" I yelled walking closer to him with teary eyes. "I'm not leaving not like this."

"GET OUT!" He screamed at me, he punches a nearby by wall and grabs me by the neck. "You mean nothing to me." He snarled as he let me go and throws me to the floor.

I gasps as I hit my head and it starts bleeding. I see him wanting to check on me but he stops himself. I get up from the floor and cries as my grab my bags. I look at the hybrid one last time. "Goodbye Nik." I mumbled as I leave the house and gets into my car. I sat there for hours crying my eyes out. I finally pulled myself together and drove to Bekah's house. I wanted to go to her room but I heard she was releasing her anger with some guy so I went in the guest room and cried the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
83.5K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
252K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...