The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋

556 14 1
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

"Let me get this straight, while I was away for not only a week but for only 3 damn days, Nik found one of the fives which is a hunter that has this tattoo that could lead to a cure. The only person who could see it is Jermey Gilbert, Nik captured the hunter but while he left to Italy the hunter escaped and trapped Jermey, April Young, And Matt in the grill. Elena and the gang saved them but Elena killed the hunter and she then had the hunter curse which caused her to want to kill herself. Nik came back home to find out about not only his dead hybrid but also his dead hunter. He took Elena to keep her 'safe' but Stefan found a way to stop the curse so Jermey killed another one of Niks hybrids to start his tattoo. Jeremy then wanted to kill Elena so
Elena had to move out and live with the Salvatores not only that she also broke up with Stefan just so she could be with Damon but it's only a sire bond. Klaus found out that Tyler and his hybrids wanted to kill him so instead he killed all of them and killed Tyler's mom and now Tyler's on the run and Rebekah is also undaggerd. Not only that but there's also a creepy professor dude that's helping Bonnie and now you're bothering me for what?" I asked Jae on the phone as I walked through Mystic Highs doors. When Rebekah awoken she called me and Kol for help so of course me and him came running.

"I'm calling you because you're my best friend and now that you're back in town you needed a catch up, also your friend Hayley said she'll keep in touch but she found info on her family and whenever your ready to help her just call."

"Wow I missed a lot, anywho I'll call when I can. Now that I'm back here I might as well get use to sticking around. I haven't seen Nik since I got back and I've been calling him for three days. Do you think he knows?"

"About what? Your little make out session with Kol in the alley way?" She snickered.

"I'm serious Jana'a! If he found out he'll kill Kol then kill me!"

"But if his anger wasn't so bad he'll understand that his brother was in the wrong, he kissed you and you pulled back. I don't see where it says 'Gabriella is the problem'."

"You're right, I'll call you later I just arrived to the school I love you Jae."

"I love you too whore!" I laugh as I hang up the phone and walks into the library. "Well, what do we have here?" I asked as everyone's head snaps towards me.

"GABRIELLA!" Bexs shouted as she ran towards me and hugged me tight and I quickly did the same.

"REBEKAH!" I shouted back and released from our hug.

"You look hot." {Outfit above}. She smirks then wraps her arm around mines as we walked further into the library where Caroline, Stefan, and Elena was sitting.

"Thank you very much I don't even try." We laugh and I look at the others. "Hey Care Bear sorry your here." I hug her and she hugs back.

"It's fine I don't need you to constantly look after me." She smiles and I release from our hug and glare at Stefan and Elena.

"Oh my god, you're Gabriella Marie." April Young said particularly shaking in her boots.

"Don't worry I won't kill you." We smile at each other then I look back towards Stefan and Elena."If we kill her do you think Nik will hurt us?" I asked Rebekah.

"Depends...Class is in session. You've all been compelled; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?" Rebekah asked as she points to Elena and I sit in the middle of the table.

"A map." She mumbled.

"Which led to...? Caroline?" Rebekah asked pointing towards Care.

"A cure for vampirism." She said obviously not in the mood for Rebekahs shit.

"Perfect, so we're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong." Rebekah looks at April and so do I. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Oh, you asked me to take notes." April responded and I snickered to myself.

"I wasn't being literal, darling. But now that you mention it...a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push-pins. Go, fetch." April leaves the room and Rebekah and I laugh.

"You're wasting your time. We don't know anything." Stefan said snapping us out of our laughter.

"So, you just gave up? I thought you would do anything to save Elena? Even if it meant taking the cure yourself, so you could grow old and die with her?" Elena looks at Stefan with a shocked look on her face. "Why do you look so surprised?" No one answers and I laugh.

"I'm missing something." She looks at me and I smirk. "What is it?"

"Don't look at me I literally just found everything out as I walked through the door." I said throwing my hands up in defense.

"They broke up, okay?" Caroline snapped and I nodded my head slowly and Rebekah smiles. "Now let us go."

"Yes. I just heard that information." I get up and walk around the table. This is getting interesting.

"Broke up? Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan?" Rebekah sits down in a chair April was sitting in, then she looks at Stefan. "I asked you what happened. You have to tell me."

"She slept with Damon." My mouth dropped and Elena looks at Stefan surprised, and then she looks at Caroline who looks remorseful.

"Oh Fuck, Jae didn't tell me that one!!!" I hold my stomach and laugh as I pull up and chair and join the table.

Rebekah stands up and smirks at the ex couple. "So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan." Elena looks at Stefan. "How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please."

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon." Stefan explained as Rebekah sits on a chair between him and Elena and I get up and lay on the table in front of them.

"A sire bond. That's fascinating. And what do you think about that, Elena?" Rebekah asked as she crosses her arms.

"I think you're both sad and bored and is in desperate need of a hobby." She snarls.

I grabbed her throat and Rebekah compels her."You're hiding something. Fess up."

"I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him." My mouth drops more as Stefan looks up and at Elena. He seems visibly hurt by what she said and Elena looks shocked at what she said. And well all I did was laugh.

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" Caroline finally speaks up.

"You're right. We got off the point. Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless, you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day." Rebekah asked as I was still laughing.

"There's a professor. He knows where the cure is." Stefan said as he pushes me of the table but I continue to laugh.

"Watch it Salvatore don't make me kill you for touching her, Now where do I find this professor?" Rebekah asked as I pull myself off the floor calming down.

"He'll probably be at his office." He said putting his head down.

"Great, I love how helpful you all have been." Bexs pulls out her phone and text someone. "Now we wait, shouldn't be long."

"Kol made out with me." I blurted out and all heads snapped towards me.

"Bloody hell, Ella Marie why would you just blurt that out." Rebekah asked as she walked over to me.

"Because the night it happened some guy seen us and sped away, and Nik hasn't returned any of my calls since then." I groaned out in frustration.

"Oh god he knows." Caroline said and I look at her and pout.

"I thought you two was over." Bexs asked as she crossed her arms and leaned next to me.

"We are but, I don't want him thinking that I allowed anything to happen between me and Kol. Which I didn't." Just as I say that, Kol walks in.

"Sister, Gabriella ...Look at this! You're both even worse than Klaus." He said and winks at me and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Kol, stop flirting with Ella Marie. Now did you bring what I asked for?" Kol shoves Shane into the libaray. "You must be Shane." She said smirking at him.

"He's not hot, I thought he would be...anywho does anyone know where Nik is, I really need to speak with him." I asked walking towards the door.

"Try the Gilbert lake house." Care said and Elena hit her arm.

I smile thank my Care Bear then kisses Kol and Rebekah cheeks and leaves.

If Nik found out about what happened then there's no doubt that he'll kill Kol then me. Klaus is the type to kill first, ask questions later. It was already getting late so I guess I'll have to speak to him tomorrow and hopefully he'll listen to what I have to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
26.7K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
229K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...