Mr. Detective

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Author's Note

29

1.1K 71 2
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

I kept thinking about everything that I did in the last 5days.. I have been giving false hope to someone.. Though he is a criminal and I have nothing to worry about or regret.. but still I wasn't feeling good with that thought.

I have been texting Luke everyday and kept asking for his where-abouts. He always kept telling me the truth everytime I ask. I even went out with him twice in the past four days. Once with Todd and once without Todd. 

The second time we even walked around a bit.. He did ask me why would I ask about his where-abouts.. to which I replied with a little shy smile which he took it as I was also a little interested in him. I put on a smile on my face forcefully though not showing it and went through with that moment. 

"Sing.. can we meet up today also.?" I got a text from Luke which pulled me out of thoughts. 
"Sure.. I don't mind.. where.?" I asked.
"The same restaurant at around 8 for dinner.. what say.?" He asked.
"Hm.. okay.. I will be there." I said.
"I have something important to say. I feel like sharing it with you.. I hope you come in time." He said.
"Surely will be there." I replied. 

It was already around 6 and the restaurant was at least about 45minutes far. I rang up Todd and told about the plan we made. After that I got ready.. I wore something simple.. a shirt which was there and a relatable pant under it. I undone the top two bottons and wore a necklace. I already had my earring on and also a ring which suited the dress so I just let them be. 

"Sir.. Khun Luke asked us to bring you to the upper floor." The girl at the door said as she saw me entering. The upper area was like an open place and I bet it would be amazing under the moonlight as it was maintained very well. I followed the girl as she guided me. 

There Luke was waiting for me. The place was decorated.. it felt romanctic. Wait ROMANTIC..?!! Please Please.. he should not ask me out please God..! I kept praying as I walked towards him.
"Oh Sing.. you are here.." He said as he got up and pulled out the chair for me.
"Luke.. wh.. what is all these.?" I asked.
"I am in a happy mode Sing.. so I wanted to celebrate with you." He said. Will it be wrong if I feel guilty..? 

"So.. what is that you want to tell me about.? I asked as we both sat down. He dismissed the waiter after she served the wine and placed the dishes. 
"I can't tell you in detail.. you know right.. work rules.. but the thing is Sir has completed a very big deal.. it will close day after tomorrow.. After that my position in the gang will also go up.. And after they complete the deal there will be a small party also." He said. 
"Really.. Congratulations Luke.. Will you become the head?" I asked as it was his goal to become the head from the guards. 

"I am not sure.. but it will either be head or second in command." He replied.
"Congratulations.. I am very happy Luke.." I tried to sound as genuine as I could.

We started having our food. He was telling a little about the deal and where the party would be held along with some security details they were planning to take. When we were done.. he insisted to walk me to my home. 

"It is really nice to walk under the moon.. I never thought I would have these moments in life." He said genuinely. It is all fake.. I am just using you.. I thought in my mind. But still I hummed in response. 

"So.. here we are." I said as we reached my place. 
"Good night and take care." He said.
"Let me know when you reach your place." I said. He nodded in respons. "Good night." I said and turned around. 

"Sing.." He called me. I stopped and turned around.
"Will you come to the party.?" He asked. 
"Am I allowed to.?" I asked.
"Practically 'No'.. but I can make arrangements for you to sneak in as a waiter.. and then you can just enjoy.. I can spend time with you in between." He suggested.
"But I would be alone when you will be busy." I said.

"Get Todd with you.. I don't mind.. and please Sing don't say 'No'.. I will make the arrangements. Bye bye.. Good Night.." He said and started leaving even before I could react. As I entered the apartment.. I texted Todd about the details and asked him to gather everyone tomorrow. After that I took a shower and hit the bed but sleep was far from my reach. I felt like cheating.. I kept scolding myself that it is not cheating.. you are doing your work.. and slept somewhere in between.

Next day morning.. the first thing I did was to send a blue code and then returned to the appartment to get ready. Todd texted me saying that they would be gathered in another 45minutes and also mentioned that Decha would also be there. I wore simple white t-shirt and a blue two shaded pant with matching shoes along with a simple necklace.

By the time I reached.. they were done with their practice and were waiting for me in the meeting room.
"Am I late.?" I asked as I entered.
"Na.. right in time.." Todd said. I greeted Decha and sat down between Kiet and Decha. Todd was to the other side of Decha.

"So.. Singto.. what is the plan.?" Decha asked me.
"Yesterday I had dinner with Luke.. and over dinner he told me that they were closing an important deal tomorrow at **** bar. After that they will have a small party I guess.. he even invited me." I said.
"And how will you get inside.? I am pretty sure the leader would not allow anyone." Chaisaid asked.
"He is going to make arrangements to make me enter as a worker over there along with Todd.. I managed to convince him about that saying that I would be alone if he would be working. So he said he will make arragements by afternoon and let me know about that." I replied.

"So what are you planning to do.?" Decha asked me. 
"To kill the person tomorrow itself." I said. 
"How.?" Everyone asked.

"Klahan.. you will keep an eye on them through the cameras. Even the guards would relax with time. .I want you to alert me and Todd at that time. We will be the ones to take down the leader first. Everyone who would try to attack us should be dead but those who contemplate should be held back. Chaisai, Chet you will be taking long shots.. and Kovit, Aat, Kiet.. we will make arrangements to get you in. We can search for three waiters whom you can replace. Klahan.. you will be nearby and keep updating things based on what you watch on camera." I said in a monotone.

"That's great.. go there and arrange the things.. observe around and fix your positions before night. " Decha said after hearing my plan. We first arranged the weapons we would be carrying. Post lunch we walked towards the bar. Chet and Chasai managed to select the spot from where they can take clean shots. We made sure that it was safe to select those spots.

After that Kiet flirted with one person who works in the bar and managed to get the list of waiters who would be in charge tomorrow night. Klahan gave us the photos of those people. I and Todd waited aside while the rest went and warned and scared three waiters so that they can take their place tomorrow. After around 45minutes.. they have successfully managed it.

We were done with all the arrangements. I managed to hide my insecurities the whole day. I was feeling scared.. I would have bet on my plan if it was my team.. but with them, I am not that sure. Upon reaching my appartment.. I took a cold shower to relax myself. I exchanged a few texts with Luke and then laid down on the bed.

What if I fail tomorrow..?  What will P'Arthit think of me..? How will Ma and Fang take it.? Will P'Prae be upset.? What will others think.? Thoughts kept running in my head. I closed my eyes and tried sleeping with all those stupid thooughts in my head. P'Arthit.. I miss you.. I miss you a lot.

Arthit's POV

I have been observing Kong everyday and night through the camera.. I would even fall asleep while watching him sleep. I made my parents and Kong's mother.. Fang and Prae meet. I haven't told them about our relationship.. they just know my feelings for Kong.

We spent a lot of time together.. My mother and Kong's mother became very close. One day I saw Fang crying as she was missing Kong. So I showed her the camera recordings.. Every now and then I show Fang and Kong's mother the video. They would feel happy seeing that he was doing quite good.

Today we got a code blue from Kong... I have a feeling that it is about the attack he is planning to do on the Lion's Gang. I don't exactly know what or how is he planning.. but one thing I observed is him exchanging texts through out the day and going out most of the days for dinner.. I felt some uneasy feeling as it was not me he was spending time with but rather some criminal and is in constant danger. 

It was around 12 in the night and we were all still in our office. Even Prae was here.. we were gonna make a call to Kong now. 

"Kong.." Prae said as his call was answered.
"P'Prae..!" He was surely surprised.. 
"Tell me your are doing good." Prae said. I could feel some tears in her eyes.
"I am fine P.. completely fine.. I bet I am also becoming more fat. How are Mae and Fang.?" He asked. We chuckled when he said he was becoming fat. 

"They are fine Kong.. they miss you.. just complete the mission and come back soon." Prae said.
"Wait.. Kong... how in hell are you becoming fat.?" Em asked.
"Mm.. that.. you all know that I am trapping the Lion's gang right.?" He asked.
"Yes." We said
"So.. on the very first day.. One person from their gang caught me in his eyes.. so I am trying to use that.. and as I result I ended up having dinner with him almost every other day in the last week." He said

So.. it is that person with whom Kong is exchanging texts and going out with.. I know it sounds very wrong.. but I declare I am jealous of that who ever that person is. 

"How far have you gotten into trapping them.?" I asked him. Not because I want him to close them but in order to push that person away. 
"Tomorrow we are going to take that person down. .the leader.. and the other goons.. Decha would let them be under him if they are not too loyal to their leader." Kong said and explain their plan.
It was very fast.. he only took one week to plan it out.. I hope it won't be any mistake.

"Kong.. from what you told.. the plan sounds perfect.. but don't make a mistake in hurry.. " I warned him.
"Khab P'Oon. I will be careful." He said.
P'Oon.. they way he called me raised my heart beat.. I opened the phone to look at his video
"Should I arrange any team around.?" Prae asked.
"No need P.. It would create a doubt.. if.. if at all.. I.. I fail.. you won't be able to catch him.. more than me.. it is important to catch him.. and that step would close your option." He said.. In between he shuttered but managed to tell us.. but I have already seen tears in his eyes through the video. Everyone of us saw that. 

"Kong.. you won't fail.. you are strong and talented Kong.. you will make it.. you will come back to us safely my little Moon." I said with utmost affection.
"We too miss you Kong.. let us go hang out after the case ends.." Em said.
"We will have barbeque.. and play games.." Tutah said.
"And this time.. I bet I will have more drinks then you.. see I will increase my capacity before you come.." Bright said which finally made him smile.

"Khab P.. We will see who can take more alcohol after I return.. " He said. It was time for us to cut the call. 
"Take care little Moon." I said.
"Khab P.. you too.. and all of you.. P'Prae.. please take care of Fang... and Mae." He said and then cut the call. 

We kept watching the recording.. He wiped away his tears and then washed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror. We could see his reflection and we can say that he is very determined and confident. After a while we went back our home. Each and everyone of us were praying for him to be successful tomorrow.

Luke..? Will Kong be able to deal with him..?

Where will the mission Lion Gang lead too..?

Please vote and comment your views <3

Stay safe and stay happy :)

~Jaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
92.5K 5.7K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
269K 10.3K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
74.9K 3.5K 41
Omega verse Kongpob and Arthit have known eachother since their childhood because their fathers were best friends.. Kongpob was found to be an Omega...