So God's an Idiot!! (Stupid...

By JackDroid

Our Hero Jackson ( Full Name: Son Jackson Golden D. Dragon) is A Bonified Idiot! Purely the stupidest imagina... More

Bio!!
Weapons and Techniques (Will be Updated)!!
Powers (with Gifs)!!/ Part 1!!
Powers (with Gifs)!!/ Part 2!!
Powers (with Gifs)!!/ Part 3!! (Will be Updated)
Harem!
Harem!!
Harem!!!
Harem!!!!
Harem!!!!!
Harem!!!!!!
Harem!!!!!!!
Ch.1 Monster Exchange Program!?
Ch.2 The Cute Lamia Guest!!
Ch.3 The Bird Brained Waifu!!
Ch.4 The Thicc Horse Waifu Part 1
Ch.5 The Thicc Horse Waifu Part 2
Ch.6 Everyday Life Under Dangerous Circumstances!!
Ch.7 A Monster Sleepover!!
Ch.8 The Adorable Slime Waifu!!
Ch.9 The Mermaid Princess Waifu
Ch.10 Everyday Life in Social working!!
Ch.11 The Spider and the Succubus Part 1
Ch.12 The Spider and the Succubus Part 2
Chapter 13 Letters from D and Team Mon!!
Chapter 14 The Guardian of The Forest!!/ Kii the Giant Dryad!!
Chapter 15 D Revealed!!/ Lala the Dullahan!!
Chapter 16 A New School And The girl in the Sailor Uniform!!
Chapter 17 New School Friends Yay!!
Chapter 18 Satsuki and the Elite 4
Chapter 19 Omiko And the Tennis Club!!/ The New Teacher
Chapter 20 Tennis Battle!!/ Saving A Tennis Waifu!!
Chapter 21 Ryuko Vs Satsuki!!/ The War Begins!!
Chapter 22 No Tardy Day!!!
Chapter 23 The Mercenary with the Mohawk!!
Chapter 24 Jackson Vs Uzu!!/ A New Elite!?/ Part 1!!
Chapter 25 Jackson vs Uzu!!/ A New Elite!?/ Part 2!!
Chapter 26 The Fight Club!!/ Mako falls to the Darkside!!
Chapter 27 Jackson Vs Gamagori and Moka!!
Chapter 28 Jackson and Ryuko vs Nonon!!/ A New Pink Threat!!
Chapter 29 Ryuko Goes Berserk!!
Chapter 30 The Primordial Life Fibers!!/ Ragyo Kiryuin!!
Chapter 31 The Biggest Reveal!!/ One pissed off God!!!
Chapter 32 New girls to the Harem!!/ Jackson vs Everyone!!
Chapter 33 The Final Battle!!/ The Fall of Ragyo!!
Chapter 34 Returning Home!!
Chapter 35 Other Timelines!?/ A Good Ragyo!?
Chapter 36 A Beach Chapter!!
A/N Next Series!!
Chapter 37 Grimm?/ A Scholarship for Killing monsters!!
Chapter 38 Beacon Academy!!/ Meeting the new Team!!
Chapter 39 Beacon Class time!!/ Team JNPR!!
Chapter 40 Beacon Lunch time!!/ A Well deserved Beating!!
Chapter 41 Team RWBY Visits!!/ The first of Many Confessions!!
Chapter 42 Ironwood Cheated!?/ Comforting Glynda!!
Chapter 43 The Criminal and his Adorable Mute Sidekick!!
Chapter 44 A Lunchroom Brawl!!
Chapter 45 Salutations From Penny!!
Chapter 46 Beouwolf Hunting!!/ Part 1!!
Chapter 46 Beowulf Hunting Part 2!!
Chapter 47 The Love of A Spartan and A Valkyrie!!
Chapter 48 Blake's Kitty Family!!/ Part 1!!
Chapter 48 Blake's Kitty Family!!/ Part 2!!
Chapter 48 Blakes Kitty Family Finale!!/ Bring in the Families!!
Chapter 49 Captured by Neo!!
Chapter 50 Salem: Dream Invader!!
Chapter 52: God vs Queen!!
Chapter 53: Salem's Purification!!/ Some time to think!!
Chapter 54: Some time to Think!!/ Meeting the Tiger Faunus!!

Chapter 51: The Queen's Battle!!

763 18 0
By JackDroid

After your dream with Salem, you realized she was far more dangerous than expected and you now knew that the brother gods had made A Horrible mistake turning her into this Monster that you are all now fighting, and you the only way you can fix this once and For all!

You Wrote A Note telling them what you are going to do and not to follow until you were Finished and then you used your Teleportation powers to get yourself to Salem's castle in Record time!

A Few seconds later At Salem's Castle!

You Teleported in front of the Castle and you were confronted by Several dozen Alpha Grimm of all Kinds and you just disappeared and appeared behind them with her Pointed outwards and as soon as you opened your open hand which was doused in Blood, The Alpha Grimm all Fell to the ground with Blood Pouring outside of all of their bodies and you smiled as you saw Cinder and her two cronies walking up to you!

Jackson: "Well, Well, Well I've been gone from seeing you guys for Little over A Week and Look at you guys! I can Feel Your Aura and it has Increased Significantly... But... It's still not enough. Hehehehehehe."

They Surrounded you from three sides which each of them pulling out of their weapons as you smiled!

Cinder: "Give up Dragon! You'll never win this!!"

Jackson: "Wow. You're really that stupid, aren't you? Think you can beat me? A God? A Godly God? A Godly God that Gods?"

Emerald: "What?"

Jackson: "Heres A Hint for your Futures. You're gonna die."

You then open your eyes and its eyes that were red and glowing much like A Grimm's and You Smiled A Blood curling smiled as you then charged at Cinder at full speed!

Mercury then Tried to Jump on top of you but you Disappeared and Appeared right in front of Emerald and she was shocked before you frowned and Punched her in the Face sending her flying into the Castle!

Jackson: "RoadHouse."

Mercury then Tried to stab you in the back but you weaved around his attack and but he tried to punch you but you have Another Attack on hand just for that!

Jackson:

A/N: 0:10-End

Cinder then realized what you had Just done to two of her most powerful and Loyal people under her control and she smiled as she starts to speak!

Cinder: "So I knew it. You were those Old figures. Herakles, Hercules, Sun Wukong, Gilgamesh, And More. You were all of them. You were A Demi-God. You are the most powerful person I have ever met and-"

Jackson/Cinder:

Cinder: "Sucking... Your... WHAT!?"

Jackson: "Besides I was Known as all of them in Past Lives. I am reincarnated every Millenia or so!"

Cinder: "A Thousand years?"

Jackson: "That's not A Hundred?"

Cinder: "That's A Century. Millenia is about 1,000 Years."

Jackson: "Well It's one-tenth of A Millenia and Half A Fortnite then!"

Cinder: "What? LOOK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M GONNA PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY WALL OR ELSE- ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?"

Jackson: "What makes you say that?"

Also Jackson:

Cinder was Now bursting in flames as you turned to her smiled while finishing up your Margarita!

Jackson: "You know you can't beat me right? This might be Possibly my dumbest incarnation Yet but sure I know chocolate milk comes from Brown cows I can still beat you!"

Cinder's top then blew over!

Cinder:

You then got up and Got in A Fighting Stance staring at Cinder!

Jackson: "Well? You gonna attack or...?"

Cinder then blew some fire out of her feet and threw herself at you like A Missile but you closed your eyes and you dodged her attack with ease and you karate chopped her on the neck knocking her out cold on the ground!

Jackson: "MA'AM THAT IS ENOUGH!!!"

Cinder: "GUUUUAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Cinder was now sleeping on the ground as you walked over to her and Placed A Pillow under her head and placed A Blanket over her, along with A Glass of warm milk next to her as you smiled and fired A Blast of energy at the Gates destroying it before fighting your way through hordes of Grimm singlehandedly and with nor Effort!

Cinder was in her Bedroom sleeping in until she heard the noises of death and destruction outside of her door and she got up while checking her Scroll to see any messages and she missed several dozen from The trio telling her that You were coming and she hid in her sheets as she shivered!

Salem:

Just then her Doors Busted open as you were standing right there holding an Alpha Beowulf by the Neck and as it struggled to get Free you snapped its neck and Licked the blood off its Fur!

Jackson: "Ooooooh, That drives me fucking Wild!"

You then dropped the body and Turned to Salem tipping your Imaginary Hat in your presence!

Jackson: "Hello There Salem. Queen of the Grimm, Invader of Dreams, destroyer of Remnant. HehehehahahahahHAHAHAHA! Oh my God, I'm gonna love beating that ass!"

She then quickly gets out of bed forming two Shadowballs in her hands and she smiled while throwing them at you, and she laughed at you as they exploded!

Salem: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're never gonna beat me! I am Queen Salem! Queen of the-"

Jackson:

Salem then sighs and you then try to follow you up the Castle Taking the Stairs at A Slow and careful pace reflecting in Annoyance!

Salem: "Sigh... This is definitely gonna be A Huge annoyance for the next Few Chapters... Goddamnit..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 96 4
(One Piece | Time Travel | Reverse Harem | Various/Female Luffy) In this story, Monkey D. Luffy only fell until after he had reached Level 6 of Impel...
191 3 7
it was a war between all shounen jump character and my fan fiction character, the war is just like in avenger infinity war, but with more anime chara...
247K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
104K 629 63
A Bunch of Random One-shot Ideas I put into this Story! You can also make your own Requests if you like! Will also do Sequels to Certain stories and...