The Broken Goddess-A mlb x dc...

By Daminette_FORLIFE

Thalia Al-Ghul gave birth to twins. The first born being a boy and the last a ..girl?? Marinette Sadia Al-Ghu... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 13

Chapter 12

1.3K 28 7
By Daminette_FORLIFE

Marinette was practicing her magic in the training room with the kwami's excluding Wayzz, Tikki and Plagg who were there to supervise.

Marinette: Which kwami am I practicing with today?

Wayzz: You're going with Flairre today.

Marinette was a bit nervous about this one. Flairre's power needs more focus and control or else the place could go up in flames. Flairre is the phoenix kwami.

She started her training.

She learnt how to use her fire shield and create weapons at the same time.

She learned a lot and she decided to play with her new powers before she went down for lunch.

She set herself on fire without hurting herself. It was so hot that it burnt her contacts but she didn't notice. It was going well, until her whole family burst into the room and her brother was holding her...EYE CONTACTS?!!

Damian: Hey sis, care to explai-

She lost focus and the fireball she was controlling flew to the other side of the room, setting it on fire.

___________________earlier

Damian was looking for his younger twin so he went to her room but he wasn't there. On the table, he saw a packet on blue eye contacts.

Damian went to the living room were his family was.

Damian: Hey guys, look at this.

he showed them the contacts.

Jason: Great, another secret.

Bruce: We should probably ask her about it.

They heard some noise from the training room so they assumed she was there.

____________present time

As they walked in they saw Mari. She was wearing 

She de transformed and then used water element to put the fire out.

She turned to them.

Mari: What!

Damian must raised the box of blue contacts.

Her eyes widened. Her family looked in her eyes and they gasped.

Her eyes were a deep red.

Damian: Why did you cover your eyes?

Mari: If I didn't the league would have brainwashed me and then hurt the kwami's.

Jason: What? Why?

Tikki flew up.

Tikki: Because she has a special connection with magical and mythic beings including us kwami's and the great creator, the one who created us.

Wayzz: We remember nothing about her tho. If she hadn't covered her eyes and she was killed we would have never discovered our origin.

Plagg: She gave us chance to communicate with our creator.

Damian: Oh, that makes more sense.

Bruce: I still don't get it.

Tim: If they knew the power she held, they would have used her for evil.

Mari: Exactly.

Damian: How long have u known about your powers and all of that.

Mari: Since I was 2 months old. No one was ever with me so they never saw my eye color except this one person.

Bruce: And where is that person?

She froze.

Mari: Six feet under. ish.

Dick: How?

Mari: I might have...um...summoned a Cerberus to attack them. They couldn't find a leg tho.

Jason: Cool.

Bruce: Damian, no.

Damian: Ugh, Fine.

Alfred:  Well, it's time for dinner.

The kwami's cheered and followed Alfred out of the room.

Dick: Why do they always get excited for dinner?

Mari: After dinner, I tell them funny stories or adventures I had when I was in the league.

Damian: Can we join you?

Mari: Of course.

Mari: TRIXX, GIVE IT BACK TO ROARR!

They heard Trixx call back.

Trixx: Oh, come ooonnnn!!

They laughed and headed down for dinner.

After dinner, she told them about the time she angry and accidentally sent a Phoenix after Thalia. The Phoenix was clearly out for her head.

Ō\\^\\Ō

Marinette was over at Felix's house for the week but she was bored. And what better way to quench that boredom by teasing your boyfriend.

Mari just finished showering and was only in her robe. A very short robe.

She walked out of the bathroom and went to Felix's room. Felix was on his play station and Mari wanted attention.

She grabbed a bottle of body lotion and took off her robe.

Felix noticed his girlfriend entered the room and turned to greet her but he didn't expect her to be sitting on his bed, rubbing lotion on her body.

Felix: Hey Claude, um I have go. 

He walked up to Mari.

Felix: You enjoy teasing me a lot don't u?

Mari: Yup.

Felix: I'm not falling for charms again.

Mari just smirked

Mari: Well the boner in your pants says otherwise.

Felix looked down and groaned

Felix: Shit.

Mari put her robe on and walked towards the door but Felix slammed it shut.

Felix: And where do you you're going?

He pinned her to the wall and kissed her lips. Then he traced kisses up and down her neck, leaving hickeys.

They made out for a while, then he threw her on the bed and took of his shirt...

Ō\\v\\Ō

When they 'finished' (Iykyk) B-)

They cuddled and fell asleep

Mar: I love you.

Felix: I love you more

Mari: No, I love you more.

Felix: U win this time.

Whelp, there u go. Some Felinette kiss...maybe more 😏

I don't know how to write smutt but i'm learning tho😊

Bye bye my little jollyran hers😘   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.1K 16
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette Betrothed AU Marinette Dupain-Cheng is the heiress to the miraculous, she...
186K 4K 26
Marinette and Damian are twins. Marinette is older than him by 15 minutes though. They grew up together and always had each others backs. Marinette w...
25.2K 618 18
⚠️mention of sucide health issues absue read at your own risk marinette dupin cheng she was betrayed by the people whom she trusted the most it hurt...
263K 4.6K 22
Marinette and Damian were raised together in the League of Assassins. They got bonded together when they were 9 years old. When they were 10 an attac...