Bullet Hell DxD (High School...

By RockyJMoon

High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been kille... More

~Bio~
~Girls in Harem~
0: A Trap Descends
1: The Despair Sisters
2: So This Is Kuoh Academy
~Girls in Harem 2~
3: ORC
5: KD-0079
6: The King & Queen
7: Meeting
8: Sitri
9: Competition Time!
10: Familiar Time!
~100k~

4: Cutting Edge

6.1K 114 105
By RockyJMoon

It's been about a day since you had a chat with Rias.

Y/N: "Man, yesterday was weird."

You were asked to once again speak with Sona.

You enter the student council room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N: "Again, sorry I hid the fact that I was a Devil. But to be fair, I didn't know you were one as well."

Sona: "It's alright, really. I didn't know you were a boy at first."

Sona's Peerage besides Tsubaki: "Boy?!"

Junko: "You may already know me, Sona. But I'm Junko, Darling's Queen. And Mukuro's just a Knight."

Mukuro: "Not to be rude sister, but I happen to have a Mutation Piece."

Sona: "A mutation?!"

-Flashback-

Y/N: "So these Evil Pieces will grant me a Peerage."

Sirzechs: "That is right."

You had to do this little power transfer ritual to determine which Pieces you'll get.

Ajuka comes up holding a box. Although he had a shocked look on his face.

Sirzechs: "Is something the matter?"

Ajuka: "Oh um....Y/N here managed to attain Mutation Pieces."

Y/N: "Mutation?"

Sirzechs: "A Mutation Piece is often used when you reincarnate someone who require more than one Piece, making that Devil in particular more powerful. Though, this is probably the first time a Devil has had more than one Mutation."

Y/N: "How many did I get?"

Ajuka: "You have 10. 8 of which are your Pawns."

The whole room went silent in disbelief.

Sirzechs' mouth immediately dropped.

Y/N: "Um...is that good?"

-Present-

Sona: "I see. I was told of the deal. I am curious why she just called you Darling?"

Junko: "Cuz we're an item."

Y/N: "Junko!"

Peerage: 😶

Y/N: "Stuff happened."

Sona: "I see. Any other Pieces you haven't used yet."

Y/N: "Are you plot-

Junko: "Stop!"

Mukuro: "Sorry, he has a lot of trust issues."

Y/N: *Sigh* "Alright. What exactly do you gain from this info, Prez?"

Saji, the only male in Sona's Peerage, speaks up.

Saji: "Oi! Don't talk to Madam President like that! Apologize!" He said while pointing at you.

Y/N: ⬇️

Y/N: Da hell is his problem?! I just asked her a question! Not my fault how the words come out.

You then sit up and give Saji an emotional death stare.

Y/N: ⬇️

Y/N: "Who do you think you're talking to, boy?" In a calm, yet threatening tone.

Saji: "Wha-you can't ju-

Sona: "That was a tad too much."

Saji: "F-Fine, I apologize." He bows.

Y/N: "Goooood." You turn to Sona. "Trust me, I won't let these two do anything bad. If they do, they'll be severely punished."

Junko: "Are you sure we're the ones that get punished?"

Y/N: !

Sona: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "N-N-Nothing! Nothing at all!" You blush while waving your arms in defense.

Sona: Wait a minute. "Alright. I shall take your word. Reimu, be sure to come back again, alone this time."

Junko/Mukuro: ?!

Y/N: "Why?"

Sona: "Just do it."

Y/N: "Fine. It better not be a tra-

Mukuro slams her hand on your mouth.

>>>>>>Later

Sona had dismissed her Peerage for today, leaving only Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: "Madam Pres- ⬇️

Sona had a perverted look on her face.

Sona: "That boy is a mystery. First he shows up with the name and look of a popular Bullet Hell game character, Lucifer had given him two criminals for his peerage, and now they're obviously in love with the boy. And I heard he easily took down a Fallen in a matter of seconds. Plus he's super cute." Blush

Tsubaki: Oh no, not again.

Sona: "So far, he's gotten perfect scores. You saw the way he reacted to what Junko said about punishment. If it's what I think it is...I have to know if he's the one."⬇️

Tsubaki: She's gone crazy again!

>>>>Later at home

Y/N was on the couch in Junko's lap, while being petted by her.

Mukuro was making dinner.

His phone goes off.

"Luci"

You answer it.

Y/N: "Moshi Moshi."

Sirzechs: [Y/N. I need you to look into something.]

Y/N: "Whhyyyyyyyy?"

Sirzechs: [Long story short, there's this "organization" we've been looking into. We believe they are doing experiments on humans and mixing their DNA with various mythical beings.]

Y/N: "I'm assuming you're sending me to see if I really have to power to help you out."

Sirzechs: ..........

Y/N: "I'll take that as a yes. Alright, I'll do it."

Sirzechs: [Really? Alright then.]

Y/N: "Just send me the coordinates and I'll go."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were in your Reimu outfit again. You were alone this time. You were in front of a huge, hidden laboratory. There was a magic barrier but you were able to get in by continuously blast it until it broke.

?????: "What are you doing here?!"

A couple guards run up to you with guns.

You sprout your wings.

Guard B: "It's a Devil!"

The guards shoot at you, but you put up a barrier and block them.

Y/N: "I'll show you a real Bullet Hell."

Several magic circles appear behind you.

And orbs of magic energy shoot out at high speed, killing the guards.

Y/N: "Sayonara."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You then break the down the door.

Y/N: "Surprise Motherfucker."

A large number of guards appear, with guns.

Y/N: *Sigh* ⬇️

-5 Minutes Later-

Y/N: "And that's makes..........59."

You fly through the place as the alarm blazed through your ears.

Y/N: Yeah I had a feeling the alarm would go off.

You fly further. A lot more guards come and you kill them.

Y/N: Imma be honest with ya. Another reason I wanted these Touhou powers is.....

.......because I'm lazy! I admit! I wanna be like Yoh, someone who wants an easygoing life. And damnit, I'm gonna make it happen!

(In case you're wondering who Yoh is. Y/N is referring to Yoh Asakura, the protagonist from "Shaman King" who goal is to have an easygoing life.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Elsewhere. We see two men fighting. They both had dark skin and white hair. There was also a girl with blue hair in the ground, defeated.

[K']

(Also, for those of you unaware, it's pronounced "Kay Dash".)

(Krizalid)

The young man called K', incases his right hand in fire and rushes at Krizalid.

Krizalid sidestepped out the way and creates a miniature tornado with his leg.

K': "Oraaaaa!"

K' then lands a few roundhouse kicks on Krizalid.

Krizalid gets up and burns his long coat.

Krizalid: "This is where the fun begins."

K': "You think I'll let you get away for what happened to Maxima?!"

Krizalid: "Are you seriously blaming me for what happened to your friend? Pathetic."

K' creates a wave of flames and kicks it at Krizalid. Krizalid blocked it and suddenly rushed at the young man. The Krizalid sets his body on fire, flaming wings appear behind his back, and does a fiery cross slash at his foe.

Krizalid: "Time to die traitor. Both you and the girl are finished."

K' gets up and approaches the NESTS operative.

Krizalid: "Ho? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right at me?"

K': "I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

Krizalid: "Ho ho! Then come as close as you like."

Suddenly, gunshots are heard out a large door. After a few seconds, the door explodes, revealing you.

Y/N: "Yeah I think I broke your door."

They both look at you.

Y/N: "So what did I just walk into?"

Krizalid: "Another traitor I see." He immediately disappears.

K': "Kid! Get out of here!"

Y/N: "Don't tell me what to do!" You said as you dodge a slash attack from Krizalid.

Krizalid: "You must be the intruder. In the name of NESTS, I have to kill you!"

He suddenly gets incased in ice. The girl who was defeated earlier was up now.

Krizalid: "Kula!"

Y/N: "Ok, I think I got the gist so far." You walk over to him as you invade your hand in magical energy. "You gotta die."

Krizalid: "Kill me, and you've made in enemy out of NESTS!"

Y/N: "Don't care."

You blast him, leaving a giant hold in his chest, killing him instantly.

You're pretty smart in understanding what going on in a certain situation.

K': "Why did you help us?"

Y/N: "First answer this question. Do you hate this NESTS?"

K's nods. You look at Kula, and she nods too.

Y/N: "In that case. Get in the circle." You say as you conjure up a magic circle on the floor.

They reluctantly do so. You then fire a bunch of magic spells around the place. Then you get in the circle and disappear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You teleport the 3 of you outside. As the place starts exploring and catching on fire.

Kula: "Miss? Why did you help us?"

Y/N: "You both hate that organization right. So why not."

K': "You're a supernatural being, right?"

Y/N: "Surprised you could tell. I'm a Devil. I was asked to look into this place." You raise you hand out. "If you want to be safe, come with me."

K': "Huh?"

Y/N: "If you truly hate NESTS, then come with me. I'll assure you're safety and help you destroy them."

K' though about it. Then he grabs your hand.

Y/N: "Excellent choice. Now let's meet my boss and you could tell me more about it."

<To be continued|

————————————————

A little fact. The chapter title is a reference to Krizalid's boss theme in KOF: 2002 UM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 71.2K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
30.8K 864 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ Overal this story...
25.8K 308 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...
54.1K 624 11
Saji's sick, and Issei has been chosen as his replacement! How would he adjust to a whole new environment? Will it be hard to make friends with peopl...