My Mate is a Nerdy Alpha

Par Mercy2495

Sena Ward is a average 16 year old girl, except for the fact that she is a were wolf. One day she gets caught... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Message to all Readers

Chapter 5

547 18 6
Par Mercy2495

Sena's P.o.V

Right after Dylan left, I stepped into the big spring. It was really big so I decided to take a little swim. I did not know how fun swimming around in a spring underground could even be.

"Come to mention it, how could a spring even fourm here anyways? It makes no sense" I thought out loud. I started to think about it and just could not come with a answer. Or it just formed over a couple million years and connected to a lake. But that doesn't make sense. I will have to research this up later when i have the time to."

"Hey beautiful" said a deep voice belonging to a man. I turned around to see a man, probably in his early to mid twenties staring right into my eyes. How did he get here without me knowing?

"Did I interrupt anything I shouldn't have?" Then he started moving his eyes down. I followed his eyes down to where he was looking at. At that moment it just dawned to me that was completely naked. luckily the water was covering my boobs but i still screamed.

"Why are you screaming? are you to scared to show your body off or something?" Then he moved closer to me and grabbed my shoulder. I bit his arm which made him let go of me. Then i got up, regardless if he can see my body and started to get out of the water. I grabbed the towel right by me to wrap my body on and started running. Before I barely got out he grabbed my by the feet which made me fall and hit the ground. He then started dragging me towards me.

"Come back!" He yelled. he was mad, like really mad. "We need you"

"No, let go creep."I screamed. then I kicked his face and he went flying across the room.

"Wow, I did not know I could do that." He got up. he was crazy and had eyes that were as red as blood.

"You make me go wild" he had a creepy smile on his face " no, let me rephrase that. your blood makes me go wild."

"What?" Then he dashed after me. he was going so fast that I could barely see him coming after me. What did he mean by your blood makes me go wild?

When he got to me he grabbed my neck and tilted my head to one side. he did not do anything yet.

"I will drink all your blood until your all dry then I will feed your body to the savage wolves." he whispered to my ear.

I was so scared, I could not break free so the only thing I could do is scream.

"Sena!" I heard Dylan's voice. he was coming straight towards me

"Dylan" I kind of mumbled. I was going to drop any second now. everything after that went fuzzy and I just passed out.

*******

I woke up in a room. It was different from the cave because there was a window.

I got up feeling exhausted and went to look outside. I was in the pack hospital. The door behind me opened and what walked in was a woman I think I've seen before.

"Mrs. Ward, glad to see you up again." She smiled.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your doctor. Don't remember me?" She started to frown.

"Ummm, no. What are you talking about?"

" I was your doctor when you got sick when your were little. I was the one who always checked up on you and gave you stickers." Then a bunch of memories came flooding back.

" I remember you know now, Carrie" when I was little I was always sick and was placed in the hospital because I had a rare life threatening condition. The doctors said I would not live to see my tenth birthday but they were so wrong about that. Carrie told me that I would live a long life and she did not give up on me. I remember dreaming about an angel that came into my room. Funny thing is that I got cured the next day. I was 6 back then so I do not remember much about it, but I do remember that. When I looked over to her, she was crying. "Why are you crying Carrie?" I asked.

"You have grown so big. Come here and give me a hug." she was crying with joy. I happily obliged and went over to her. She gave me a big bear hug. "I miss you soo much Sena."

"I miss you too. I think im going to cry."

We were in the middle of the room crying in each others arms.

"So how have things been?" I asked. her stomach is big but I don't know if I should ask her about it

"Great. I've got to show you something. Give me your hand."

"Ok" I put my arm out and she put it against her stomach. "Oh my god, is this what I think it is?"

"Yes, Im pregnant!"

"Congratulations, im so happy for you. How far are you?"

"5 months." then she started smirking "So tell me. Who was that guy who brought you in?"

"What guy?" then the door swung open.

"Speak of the devil, that guy" she pointed. I turned around to find Dylan. I'm so glad hes real. I thought I was dreaming the whole time after I fell of the road.

"Sena! Your awake!" he was kind of suprised to see me up, but I can tell he is happy.

"I think It's my cue to leave."Carrie left the room leaving us alone.

"You're here. Dylan what happened? What was that back there?" he ran over to me and kissed me on the lips. After we broke apart he hugged me. "I will tell you, but not right now. Im just so happy to see you up. Did you know you were out for 2 whole days. I was so worried about you." I started crying again "Don't cry, im right here to protect you." I said nothing. I just enjoyed his warm presents in my arms. Again the door swung open to ruin the moment .I broke away from Dylan's arm and faced the door.

"Mom Dad." It was my parents. My mom was close to tears.

"Sena, you're such a bad girl." Then she started crying. "You go missing somewhere for hours then we get a call from the hospital that your unconscious and you don't wake up until two days"

"Mom," "I the school, all your friends," "Mom"I tried to make her stop talking " I even called the police and filed a missing person's request and had it printed in the newspaper in 21 of the other towns around ours." I came to her and hugged her "I'm ok now see. Nothing happened to me, don't cry mom. That's not like you and you just look weird doing it." I told her. Then she calmed down a bit.

"What about me? Am I forgotten already?" We both giggled "No, you can join dear" my mom said. Then he came up and joined the hug. It was a group hug

*click* *click* *click* I heard a bunch of pictures being taken. I looked up to see Carrie photo bombing my phone. "What are you doing with my phone?" I asked.

"Sorry, I just could not help it, you guys look like such a happy family. It's just too cute. Here I will put you phone back" That remind me. I still did not introduce Dylan to me family.

"Mom Dad, I want you to meet someone. I walked over to Dylan.

"This is Dylan Sky, he is my-" he cut me off

"boyfriend. Yes, i am Sena's boyfriend from school. Nice to meet you Miss and Mr. Ward." he held his hand out for them to shake.

"Nice to meet you too Dylan." My mom was cheerful again and hugged him. "Sorry for the scene you had to witness."

"Its ok, im just glad she's safe."

"Dylan." My dad called him "Will you protect her no matter what happends?" my dad turned serious. Dylan had a straight face not fazed with his question. "Yes sir, I will." he kept his gaze at Dylan. The air got tense and it was like a all out staring contest war until he finally gave up. "Ok, im ok with you dating my daughter. But" his voice darken " if you ever touch her even in the slightest when she does not want to be, I will hunt you down and kill you. No, I will first tourcher you and cut each of your fingers off then feed it to the fish while you watch and-"

"Will, don't scare the poor kid. If you do that then he will run away."

"Ok, im just stating the truth. I dont want her dating the wrong person."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to water the garden so lets go Will. I dont want them to die. My poor flowers" My mom said then dragged dad out. "We will be back to pick you up Sena."

"Ok, bye." Carrie also left so it was just Dylan and I left in the room. We were both standing up, face to face.

"We need to talk Dylan."

"Ok"

"First of all why did you say I was your girlfriend and not mate? What was that thing that attacked my earlier? What happened between the time I was out until now?" lots of questions just came up in my head that just needed to know.

"I told them that you were my girlfriend because no one can know that we are mates yet. Not even my parents. That 'thing' that attacked you is called a vampire. There not the same as the ones you see in twilight, there more complacated then that. I don't know how it got in, I may of used another cave or a opening. And not much really happened between the time you were out besides me enrolling into your school. I have never gone yet. I was here by your side the entire time."

"You were?"

"Well I did have to shower and use the bathroom but yes I was."

"But why can't we tell anyone that we are mates? Not even our parents?"

"There's lots of different reasons but the main one is that you will be in danger and I don't want the same thing that happen to you again."
"So that vampier had something to do with me behing your mate?"
"I think it was first after me but when it caught your sent it forgot all about me and went on to you."

"Ok, I understand. You said you are enrolled in my school right?"

"Yeah, I am"

"Do we have to act like we don't know each other in school?"

"Yes, sadly we do."

"What day is it today?"

"Sunday, why?"

"Lets make the most out of today before we go back to school tomorrow and I have just the thing to do." this is going to be fun.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey, writers block sucks but luckily I literly got hit in the head by a light bulb then it broke right after and hurt like crazy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

742K 16.6K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...
3.3M 72.7K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...