The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋

609 13 2
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

"This isn't going to work he hates us." I said as me and Rebekah got out of the new truck she bought for Matt.

Rebekah really wanted to fixed things so she dragged me out of bed and told me to get dressed {outfit a above}. I most definitely didn't want to get out of bed, but Rebekah can be very persuasive.

~This morning flashback~

"BLOODY HELL LET IT GO!" Bexs yelled as she tried to pull me from the bed.

I was holding onto the headboard for dear life. Rebekah wants me to help her find a new truck for Matt, and honestly I don't want to leave this bed not even for Nik, who was literally standing at the door snickering.

"Rebekah let me go!" I shouted and kick her back. I crawled up the back and threw the blanket over my head.

"You're being ridiculous! I NEED YOUR HELP!" She pulls the blanket back and sits on me. "Get up now!"

"Oh god, Rebekah get off!!" I groaned out. "Your not exactly light."

She gasp and jumps up and down on me. "Get up, or I'll call Kol!"

"FINE!!!!!!" I push her off me and she falls on the floor and I laugh. "Such a bitch." I began to walk towards the bathroom and she trips me.

"Who's the bitch now." We both laugh and falls back onto the floor.

~End of flashback~

Matt was working when Rebekah and I walked in. She goes up the the counter and places the car keys on the counter top, while I have a seat and orders a drink.

"What's that?" Matt asked while stopping what he was doing.

"The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow." Bexs said happily with hope in her voice.

"If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you both killed. Matt leaves and Rebekah sits next me and groans.

"Don't worry he'll come around..... Maybe." I said as I rub her back and gives her my drink. "Here, you need it more than me."

"You're trying too hard." We hear a British accent say, we both turn to see the one and only Klaus sitting at the bar.

Rebekah looks away then looks back at him. "Last I heard you were leaving town, forever, I'm glad Gabriella came to her senses and left you."

"Well I was." He gets up and walks towards her. "but then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help." He then smirks and looks at me. "And I obviously couldn't leave the beauty to my beast." I roll my eyes at his comment and looks away.

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you." She snarled.

"Things change Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you." He said.

"Doubt that." She downs her drink and I order another one.

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." He said moving towards me while smirking at her.

"What?" She snaps her head towards him.

"You see, and like that bygones. Come on love, work to do." He places his hand on my shoulder. "You as well."

"We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you." She snaps back and slaps his hand of my shoulder.

"Yea, what she said." I get up and hug her. "I'll see you later maybe, but I have a date." Klaus quickly grabs me and pushes me up against the counter top.

"Who ever he or she is I'll kill them." He growls and I push him off of me.

"Stop being a dick he can't be killed he's an original." I smirk and wink at him which only pissed him off even more.

"Gabriella what are you and Elijah playing at?" He grabs my neck and his eyes go a golden yellow.

"Nik you're making a scene." Rebekah said as she pushes her brother off of me. "Tell Kol Hi and I miss him."

"I will." I rub my neck then look at Nik. "And calm down Me and Kol barely hangs out and that's all we are going to do." I began to walk out but he grabs my arm.

"Please give my lovely little brother a message." He pulls me into and a hug and whisper in my ear. "If he tries anything I'll kill him."

I shiver to his touch whenever he kissed my neck aggressively. Especially in the middle of the fucking grill. It was kinda hot to me. "God, stop N-Nik. Stop everyone is w-watching." He smirks and moves out my way.

"As you wish." He kisses my cheek and leaves the place. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Well bloody hell, I know for a fact that you two will be back together soon." Rebekah said taking a sip of her drink. I take it from her and downs it.

"He'll be the death of me....again." I mumbled as I leave grill.

~Time  Skip~

"OH MY GOD! KOL MIKAELSON!" I screamed as he splashed the water on me.

"Relax darling it's just water." He pointed out as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Kol stop touching me like that I'm with your brother remember." I said as I exited the pool and laid back in one of the chairs.

Kol invited me to one of his homes in New York City. I wasn't going to tell Nik because he was just going to assume things and we both have to much going on right now. So I decided not to tell him that I'm going to be staying with Kol until I'm ready to forgive him mentally and sexually.

"You and my brother are on quits remember." Kol said as he swam to the side of the pool. "Besides I'm the much better Mikaelson, I mean you had a taste of Elijah and Nik why not me?"

I gasp and threw one of the chair pillows at his head. "Kol why are you such a flirt?" I laugh and he splashes water on me.

"Because darling I'm the reckless brother, I have to be." He gets out and sits on side of me. "Well I don't have to, but when it comes to you it's fun." He pinches my cheek and I smack his hand away and laugh.

Me and Kol never really had a close friendship, but he's been there for me behind the scenes when Bexs couldn't be and I really really appreciated that. Every since I got here I told Kol everything that has happened since I last seen him. He also told me about the little field trip Klaus sent him on in Denver.

"So what's the plan for this week, movies? Bowling? Skating?" I asked putting on my shades and lay back.

"Hot original sex?" Kol said smirking at me and I roll my eyes.

"Are you going to be like this all week?" I asked and he nods his head and slaps my thigh.

"FUCK SAKE!" I yelled in pain and slaps his chest. He hiss and grabs my hand pulling me on top of him. "Oh gosh Kol." I stare in his beautiful brown eyes and he leans in closer. "K-kol." I mumbled out. I was stuck I couldn't move I couldn't think. Kol was an amazing guy but I couldn't do this to Nik I loved him.

"You should answer that." He mumbled still looking at my lips and I looked at him confused. "Your phone darling."

"Right." I quickly get off of him and grabs my phone "LOML🐺💞" {Love of my Life} great it was Nik. "If you want me to come home I'm not." I stated as I answer the phone and sat on side of Kol and he rubs my back, obviously listening.

"Actually I wanted to take you on a trip to Italy or, are you to busy loving up on my brother?"

I look around then look at Kol and he sits up. "Niklaus Mikaelson, are you spying on me?"

"Of course not love, now where ever you and Kol have run off to I want you to meet me at my personal plane."

"Klaus No, okay I need a break from you and everything that's going on and Kol is being a good friend and is helping me with that."

"You're joking?" I could tell he stopped in his track. "How long are you going to act like this?"

"However long it takes, now where is Rebekah the last time we talked she was on about The Five and some cure for vampirism and how you was being a complete ass."

"My dear, dear sister is asleep at the moment probably shouldn't disturb her."

"Nik please tell me you did not dagger Rebekah again."

"Are you coming are not?"

"Not!" I hung up the phone and Kol smirks at me. "Oh shut up."

"I didn't say anything darling,  now get cute we're going dancing." He lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder and I squeal then laugh.

"Put me down you idiot!!"  I hit on his back and he smacks my ass. "OH MY GOODNESS! KOL!"  I Screamed and he laughed and puts me down in the guest room.

"Right, right you're my brothers girl." He raised his hands up in a defensive way. "Now get dressed." He smirks and exits the room and I smile and head to the shower.

~Time Skip~

After me and Kol finished getting dressed {Outfit below} he bought me to this amazing club. He obviously compelled our way in and got us free drinks the entire night.

Me and Kol had an amazing time together. He drunk  from people while I got extremely tipsy and danced on the bar top. I was totally zoned out like I was in my own world. The last time I danced and had fun like this was in New Orleans with Marcel and Cami.

I really can't wait to see them again. I should've called or texted them, but I'm not the type to call you because I'll simple just forget. So if you want my attention all you have to do is call me and boom you have it.

I hopped off the bar and downed my 7th cup of vodka. I danced my way over to Kol as he pulled away from some girl neck. His vampire face showed and I ran my fingers underneath his eyes as we dirty danced.

"Enjoying yourself darling." He whispered in my ear as he grabbed my waist.

I swayed to the beat and wrapped my arms around him. I felt free and wasn't worried about anything. Nik was no where on my mind and I was so drunk that all I could think about was Kol. "Yes, stop talking and just dance."

He gripped on my waist as we laid our heads on each other's forehead. As we danced a guy smacked my ass and I quickly turned around. "Hey watch it ass hole!"

"Sorry beautiful just thought you would want a man than a little boy." He grabs my waist and Kol pushes him back.

"I think you should watch who you're talking to mate." He steps closer to the guy and I grab his shoulder.

"And what exactly are you going to do 'mate'." He pushes Kol back and Kol punches him in the face with his vamp strength. The guy falls to the floor holding his nose and I pull Kol away.

"Hey, let's just go alright?" I said pushing him towards the door. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kiss my temple as we walk out the club.

"Wait, I have a idea." He pulls me into an alleyway and he whispers the plan in my ear and I smirk.

"God I love you." He hides while I wait for the jerk to come out. After a while he do and I accidentally run into him. "Oh m- oh it's the ass slapper." 

"Now what is a sexy little thing such as your self doing out here alone, where's your boyfriend?" He asked walking closer to me.

"You was right." I walk closer and run my finger down his chest. "I need a man not some childish, immature, little boy." he grabs my waist and pulls me into the alleyway I squeal and he pins me to the nearest wall.

"I'm going to make you scream." He whispered in my ear.

"Be carful what you ask for." I whisper back as Kol comes up behind him bites into his neck. "That's hot." I chuckle as the man screams out. "Kol please!" He drinks more then quickly snaps his neck. "Thank you."

He takes the man and throws him in the trash. He then looks at me with his eyes and fangs still out as he pushes me to the wall and kisses on my neck. I let out a moan and he brings his lips to mines and kisses me. I  quickly push him back, then I looked around and seen a man watching us but he speeds away. "What is it?" He asked.

"This is wrong, Nik will kill you Kol and I don't wanna be known as a Elena 2.0 only this time there's 3 of you." I pushes him back softly and begins to walk away.

"Okay I'm sorry, your just different and I shouldn't be all on you like this. Especially if I don't want another dagger in my heart." We laugh and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Let's get out here." He speeds us home and I slept like a baby.....literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.6K 47
What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his older brother Damon , but the courage of hi...
46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
229K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...