Flipped - BJH x reader

Da dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... Altro

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 8

1K 68 11
Da dubdubuuu

" In my dreams, you're with me. We will be everything I want us to be." - Shawn mendes

3rd person pov~

It would be a lie if y/n said she didn't miss her lucid dream. She in fact was thinking about to swallow more pills just so she can at least go back. It was so much easier at there than here.

Talking about it making her mind trailed to a certain person.

Bae joohyun.

The name that sounds so familiar yet so foreign somehow.

Sometimes, it's weird for you to fall in love with someone who doesn't acknowledge you and you obviously doesn't know how she is in reality. 

You just feed your mind to gulp down every fantasy and story that you already created about them, making them look ideal for you. That's why love can make people blind.

And that 's why it is dangerous.

Flashback-----

" Where were you yesterday?" Yeji asked her bestfriend who seems to be in a bad mood when she came to the their promise place.

It was quiet inside the cafe since it is still early for people to come. Y/n sighed tiredly before turning her head to the taller girl, slumping her back to the chair.

" I got busy yesterday."

" That's not it."

The conversation ended when y/n stopped talking and glancing at yeji nervously. Something special about the taller girl is she knew y/n too damn well that even the girl childhood's friends couldn't beat her.

Yeji is more than a friend, she is a sister and a sister will always be there for their siblings to lend her ears.

" I'm all ears." Yeji replied after sensing y/n a bit hesitated to spoke. After a few seconds, y/n finally gave in and began.

She told her the event that happened between her and joohyun. She told everything and even her broken guitar which she regretted smashing it because it was her favorite.

" Didn't your dad bought that to you? Like your first guitar?!" Y/n nodded weakly. That guitar was so special because it was her first guitar when her parent finally letting her savoured her passion towards music.

She knows that she could just buy another one but it won't be same like the first one. The first in everything, will always have a special place in our heart especially the one that held many memories and was gifted by someone special.

" You're an idiot."

" I know, but I just can't stand looking her being treated like that."

" Definitely idiot that is in love."

Y/n glared at her bestfriend who just giggled at her new making nickname. " It suits you. Idiot that is in love." Yeji continued and sipped her latte, graciously hummed in delight when she felt the hot sweet bitter coffee ran through her sore throat.

It was getting colder now since Winter is approaching soon. 

" But y/n.." The mentioned girl averted her gaze from the window to the girl in front of her, shooting a 'what' looks.

" Don't you find it's crazy how you're managed to fall in love with someone whom you doesn't know? No offense but I believe love to last long if we know that person personally."

Yeji does has point. Isn't it weird?

Hearing those words making y/n squishing her brain into deep thinking. " You know, after my accident, I found myself falling deeper than I should be." Y/n replied nonchalantly earning a confused face from the latter.

" What do you mean?"

Y/n fidgeting her fingers as she was contemplating whether to tell the latter the truth about her lucid dream or to just lie and keep it to herself.

" And don't you dare lie to me." Yeji continued after seeing the hesitated looks from the girl. Y/n sighed, finally making her mind.

She took a deep breath before starting to tell the girl about her lucid dream or whatever it is. She thought that just maybe yeji will stop her story halfway and exclaiming how weird and nonsense things she was babbling but no, instead she got a serious light fury.

She also told the latter things about how she tried to go back there and everything else. That dream was getting blurry each day so y/n decided to jolt down every moments, making sure she will remember it to eternity.

The story goes on as she keep updated with yeji and even pulled out her notebook, handed it towards the latter to read moments that she already wrote. 

After finishing everything, y/n swore she has never felt so light before. It's like a bunch of weigh on her shoulder finally lifted. She was happy having yeji since she can't possibly tell things like this to rosé nor jisoo. They won't understand..

" So you're telling me you started to fall more when you were in your dreams with that joohyun from there?" Yeji asked as y/n nodded her head slowly.

The silence engulfed them as yeji stopped talking and stared mindlessly at y/n. The latter doesn't what's going inside the girl's brain. Could it be yeji will laughs and tell her it was nonsense.

" Why are you so quiet?" Y/n brave herself and spoke first, anticipating with the latter answer to which yeji just looked at her before shooting back.

" Y/n.. If just maybe, you can go back to that world, will you go?"

Y/n blinked twice, not expecting that kind of question. " M-Maybe?" She replied, unsure with her answer. Well she did tried to kill herself once to go back there.

Yeji sighed before turning to y/n with a small smile. " If that's so.."

Y/n thought that was it. That yeji won't shot her another question since the last one kinda threw her off guard.

But of course not, that girl just happened to ask more powerful question towards the poor girl.

" So tell me, which one do you love the most? This joohyun or that idol joohyun?"

_______

Monday came as a few groans were heard through the hallway. Everyone was preparing for their next class including y/n and her friends together with the chipmunk girl.

" Hey ryujin, can you teach me biology?" Y/n asked as she slammed her locker shut, facing the short-haired girl while waving her biology textbook.

Ryujin looked at y/n like the girl was crazy before replying. " Sorry y/n, I'm a person who values love and emotions. I don't do killing innocent frog just to see its lungs. I have a heart too!!" 

Y/n stared at the girl weirdly before turning to the rest. " What the heck was that?" She asked in confused, earning a chuckles from chaeryoung as the girl walked closer to the ryujin and slumped her hand around her shoulder.

" She means that she sucks at biology and probably hating it and she can only help you with literature."

Y/n mouthed an 'O' as she faced ryujin and smacked the latter. " You could have just tell me straightly gosh." 

Ryujin whined in pain as she shot back. " You should know better that literature student always use metaphor in every words!"

Y/n ignored the latter words and just went away with giggling rosé, completely forgetting that ryujin also has the same class with them. Both of them almost reached their class when they heard a panting girl shouted at them in annoyed.

" YOU GUYS DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME?!" Ryujin exclaimed, putting her left hand on her chest to pretend that she was hurt by it. Y/n furrowed her eyes before replying.

" Sorry, I thought your literature ass can interpret my body languange."

_______

Joohyun and her group of friends skipped their way to the cafeteria to grab some foods. They assigned the duo maknaes to buy the foods as the others find a place to seat.

They went off to their usual table and settled down, chatting to each other while waiting for the two to arrive. Suddenly a loud scream echoed the whole cafeteria as the whole students turned to the voice owner.

It was ryujin and she was scolding y/n?

Y/n just wore her face down, not daring to bring up her face as she felt embarrassed with all of those gazes on her. She mentally killing ryujin inside her mind while lia on the other hand trying so hard to cover the short-haired girl mouth to shut her down.

" What the heck." Seulgi cursed but immediately slapped her mouth when she saw joohyun intense glare. The older ignored the scene though a part of her still felt curious.

Right, she didn't thanked the younger yet about that accident. The reason she sprinted quickly into her house because she felt her heart quickened and oh boy, it wasn't a good thing.

She saw wendy stood up and entered the scene, leaving her and seulgi in confused. " Since when seungwan is such a sister material?" Seulgi asked joohyun who only shrugged her shoulder, telling the latter that she doesn't know.

" Ooh could it be she has a crush on one of them?" As soon as seulgi released that, joohyun felt herself gripping hard her phone. She doesn't know why but she felt a pinch in her heart, imaging that her friend have a feelings for the younger.

After awhile, wendy came back with joy and yeri. The duo maknaes gave them the foods before starting to dig in, minding in their since both of them were too hungry. Meanwhile the older line in the group was having a conversation in their own world.

" So what happens?" Seulgi asked in curious as wendy sat down on her place.

" Ah, I heard from rosé that ryujin got mad at y/n for breaking her guitar."

" Ryujin's?"

" Nope, it's y/n's."

Seulgi hummed in response as joohyun continued with her question.

" Why would she get mad? It's just a guitar right?" Joohyun asked, feeling guilty knowing so well she is the reason behind the broken guitar.

Rest in peace dear guitar.

" It wasn't just any guitar unnie. For every music lovers like me, we have a very special connection with our instruments. We shared our tears and happiness together with it. See this?" Wendy lifted up her hand and showed it to joohyun.

" This is some of the scar that I got from my guitar string and it was very memorable." The canadian said sarcastically. She retreated back her hand, stabbing her spaghetti and twirled it up.

" Plus, that y/n's guitar isn't just any guitar for her. It was her first guitar to ever received from her parent. Quite special I would say." She ended her words with lifting the fork into her mouth, taking bite of the spaghetti and sighing blissfully.

" This is good!!" She chirped happily and continued eating it, leaving frowning joohyun thinking to herself.

Anyone on joohyun's place will feel bad. She doesn't know what to do nor to react. She shouldn't have any acquaintance with the younger but damn that guitar. Her mind keep telling her to stop thinking about it and minding on her own while her heart keep saying otherwise.

She was contemplating with the feelings she felt right now. It was y/n's own choice to broke her guitar that day but..

" It was to save you idiot. You owe her a thank you right?" She said to herself and sighed as pushed her plate away. 

All of this too much thinking has probably tired her body, feeling her appetite just lost. She nodded her head softly when she saw yeri approached the food, asking if she can eat it or not.

Yeri danced in victory as she dig in the food, earning a jealous glare from both joy and seulgi.

The bell rang after a few minutes and everyone started to walk back to their class. It was biology class for joohyun and as always she would focus from the beginning to the last period though somehow today, her mind was filled with many thoughts about a certain person.

She facepalmed herself mentally and cursed herself for acting like that.

Nevertheless, that night, joohyun find herself laying on her bed, browsing to the nearest guitar store that is available on weekend.

_____________

I'm here~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

93.6K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]
135K 5.8K 46
**Please read the book one to fully understand the story** Take a wild roller-coaster ride inside the married life of Chaeyoung and Mina! Is the 7th...
93.2K 1.6K 18
Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. Now that she left... I want her back. Al...
6.2K 251 16
IF YOU'RE HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT IF...SHOOOO READ BOOK 1 [WHAT IF] FIRST 😁 9/21/ 2023