TAMING THE CAMPUS ICE QUEEN (...

بواسطة Page_Nous

Lisa had planned ten steps to win the heart of Jennie Kim, the campus ice queen of Anwyll University. Will sh... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (LAST CHAPTER)

Chapter 8

11.3K 438 62
بواسطة Page_Nous

"Your touch is like a thunderbolt that brought shivers to my whole body."

LISA

"This is so hard. I'm starting to get dizzy!" I groaned as I stretch my arms upward.

Why did they print this without page numbers? It would have been easier to sort this out if they didn't forget to do so.

"It's a quarter after 8. Let's call it a day," Jennie said plainly.

Yes! Finally. I looked at Jennie who was about to make a call when she suddenly look at me too.

"What?" she hissed.

"Are you calling your driver?"

"Yes."

"I'll drive you home."

"I don't allow strangers to drive me home."

She's really cold. She must have been from North Pole! She doesn't even know how to talk with people in a friendly way.

I fixed my things and waited for her outside.  It was already dark and I think it was only the two of us now who's left at school, aside from the guard of course.

After how many minutes, she finally let herself out. She walked ahead of me but to my surprise, no one was there to fetch her. I curved a smile when I realized that I still got a chance to take her home.

"What are you smiling at? Go get your car and drive me home."

Is this real?

She told me to get my car and drive her home?

Ohmygosh!

I think my hard work is starting to pay off!

"Is this your car?" she asked when I stopped in front of her. 

"Yeah. Isn't it cool?"

"Not at all," she replied coldly before she slide into my car.

What?! Not at all?! For pete's sake everyone will think this ride is cool but to her, it isn't? Is she blind? She really has serious issues with her freaking mind and vision!

Riding with her feels like I am all alone. She doesn't even make a sound. She just buckled her seatbelt and closed her eyes while I drive. Her house is just a kilometer away from ours that's why I won't have any trouble going home.

I stopped in front of a mansion. The guards opened the gate for us. When we arrived at their front door, I looked to my side only to see her sleeping peacefully. Looking at her makes me realize that she is really gorgeous with that angelic face. People who don't know her might think that she's a warm and friendly person. Her feline eyes and soft cheeks is undeniably attractive. She has a cute pointy nose andd a pink rosy lips...those inviting lips, it keeps on urging me to dive and take it as my own.

"Stop looking at me you pervert," I was startled when she suddenly opened her eyes and talked.

"What? Me? Pervert? Are you kidding me? Do you even hear what you're saying?"

"You were looking at a sleeping person, doesn't that make you a pervert?"

"Woah. You're unbelievable! I was just wondering why your looks and your attitude didn't go hand in hand."

What the hell Lisa? Don't get yourself in trouble by getting on her bad side! You must be dumber than dumb in order to win her! Why are you picking a fvcking fight?!

"Do you have a problem with my attitude?"

"Yes! Do you want to know?"

Oh please stop bickering with her you idiot! Why can't I even stop my own mouth from spitting out foul words?!

"Tell me."

"You're cold and you don't know how to empathize with other people. You see, I keep on driving our conversation because I want to know you better but you keep on piling up your wall—"

"Because I hate talking. Got that?"

"Do you hate talking or do you hate having someone to know the depths of you?"

Okay stop now. This is not going the right way. You're drifting farther from the target Lisa.

"I hate both. And I am starting to hate the fact that you're messing my mind."

"I'm just saying. Why don't you give me a shot? To know you? To understand you? I know we've only met yesterday, and in a very unfriendly way too. But honestly, I really felt a connection and it's bothering me."

"You've been watching too much movies."

I was about to speak again when someone knocked and Jennie opened the car's door. It was a man on his 50's who looks so much like Jennie or is it Jennie who looks so much like him?

"Hi dear. Are you my daughter's classmate?" Jennie kissed his cheek then she looked at me intently as if she's trying to shoo me away and cut the conversation short. But because I'm a hard-headed one, I smiled at her father warmly then I spoke.

"Good evening sir. Yes, we're classmates."

"Come and have dinner with us," Jennie's eyebrows furrowed signaling me to decline the invitation.

"I'd love to!" those words made Jennie throw daggers at me through her eyes. Little did she know, I am loving the feeling of her getting pissed by me.

Her parents are very welcoming. They are the complete opposite of their daughter who has been looking hardly at me, watching my every move, following every word that I say.

"It's the first time that our daughter had allowed someone to bring her home that's why I was surprised," Jennie's father said.

"You must be pretty close with our daughter," her mother added.

"We're not that close," Jennie contradicted.

"We are not that close yet, but we are slowly getting there."

"How's Jennie at school?"

"You can ask me about that mom. You don't have to ask her."

"But I want to hear it from other people, so Lisa, how is Jennie doing at school?"

"Uh-uhm she's doing fine. She's warm and easy to get along with. I really like her because she is smart and she's the most respected president that I have ever known. I accidentally hear her sing too, and she's good. I love her voice."

"What? When did you hear me sing?"

"At your office. During lunch break?"

"Oh crap."

"She sings well, she must have gotten it from me," Jennie's mother said proudly.

"I love to hear such good comments from my daughter's friend. Keep it up Jennie," her father said.

"I think I've taken so much of your time. I better get going now. Thank you for the food, it was really delicious! I'm so full."

"You can stay here for the night if you want."

"Mom!"

"Jennie, you don't have to raise your voice."

"That's so kind of you madam, but my parents are waiting for me at home too."

"Maybe next time?"

"Yes madam. I'll surely visit and stay for the night next time."

"We are going to look forward to it Lisa."

"I'll surely bring some gifts next time. Thank you again for the dinner."

"Don't bother dear. Jennie, please walk your friend outside."

Without saying anything, Jennie walked ahead of me. I just followed her after I gave her parents a quick hug as a thank you.

"You don't have to lie to them. You said it yourself, I'm not a warm type of person."

"I didn't lie. You are warm. You might try to hide it with your cold actions and expressionless  face but you can't fool the feeling that you obliviously give me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 38K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...
69.3K 1.7K 13
Mainly about Jenlisa. If you're looking for comedy fluff, then here it is! (g!p/gxg) *Story full of nothing but cringe and fluff* - - - Achieved rank...
53.6K 1.9K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...
2.9M 101K 63
Lisa never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with J...