taekook oneshots

By taekook__lover9597

top tae 🐯⬆️ bottom kook 🐰⬇️ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (2/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (1/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
Bestfriend (2/2)
My Cardiologist (2/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
My busy Hubby (2/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
Waiting for you (2/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

My Cardiologist (1/4)

5.3K 131 9
By taekook__lover9597

Jungkook -20
Taehyung -21

On a morning at HYBE Medical University, A handsome tall man was searching for his class. As he is a freshman. He went on the hallway and got the route to his class seeing a board kept on the corner of the hallway. He saw the way and was returning.

(Tae's outfit 👆🏻)

He was walking through the crowded hallway. Where students are rushing and searching for their classes. As tae was walking calmly. A boy with blue hoodie bumped and was about to fall. But tae held him and stopped him from falling.

(Ignore the painting items and cap👆🏻)

"Yah!! What are you doing leave me!!!" Jungkook shouted on tae. Suddenly tae left him and his bump directly met the floor.

"Ahhh!!! Yah why you left me??" Jungkook asked rubbing his bump standing up.

"You only told me to leave you." Tae said and was about to leave but Jungkook held the strip of his backpack.

"Yahh!! If I say to leave. You will leave me?? Ahh now because of you my butt hurts" jungkook complaints holding tae's bag while rubbing his butt.

"You asked me to leave so I left that's it. Now leave me."

"No. Ask me sorry." Jungkook said still holding tae's bag.

"Why I have to ask sorry?? It's not my fault. Leave my bag." Tae said trying to get his bag.

"No ask sorry."

"I won't" tae said and started walking dragging Jungkook along with him.

"Yah stop!! Yahhh!!! " Tae didn't minds the Bunny's scream and walked to his class.

As they reached the classroom door. Jungkook squealed. "Aii.... I found my class" he said and walked inside totally forgetting about the boy who dropped him here.

But Taehyung didn't mind it and he also entered the class. Feeling his presence behind him. Jungkook turned around with a cute angry face.

"Excuse me. Why are you following me??" He asked raising his eyebrow and hands on hips. But tae just ignore the angry rabbit.

Slightly moving him aside he entered the class and took a seat at the last corner of the classroom.

"Rude" Jungkook mumbled and went to another empty seat.

__

After one week....

At canteen.

It's lunch time and all the students in the college are formed their. Having lunch, chatting with their friends. Jungkook also entered the cafeteria with his friend yogyeum. On the otherside tae also entered the cafeteria.

"Yugy you go have a seat. I'll fetch food for us." Jungkook said earning a nod from yogyeum.

Tae also came for his food. Taekook came from either side and both took a same plate. Jungkook looked at the hands and looked up to meet with an emotionless eyes.

"You again!!" Jungkook said in an annoyed tone. Tae didn't replied he just stood still.

"Whatever. Leave the plate." Jungkook said dragging it to his side. But his strength is nothing compared to Taehyung's.

(Just in story. Reality he is strong. But more than tae..... Idk😁😁. So don't mind it.)

"Yahh!! Leave it!!!" Jungkook again said pulling the plate. Tae also didn't mind to leave the plate.

"Yeah!!! Are you dead?? Can't you hear me?? I took it first. So this plate is for me. So leave it, man!!!" Jungkook said pulling it.

Tae suddenly losed the grip on the plate and the force jungkook pulled he stumbled back and was about to land on the floor. But tae caught him securely in his arms.

They Both were lost in eachother's eyes. Without blinking they stared at their eyes.

Tae mind:-

Aish!! What the hell is he doing to me?? Why am I so attracted to him. Why I can't leave him?? Why I'm feeling to protect him??

His doe eyes are not allowing me to look away. His cherry lips are pulling my lips like a magnet. No I can't get attract to him. Tae leave him. Just leave him.

His mind was screaming to leave Jungkook while his heart wants Jungkook close.

Jungkook mind:-

Woah!! He is so handsome from close. His deep ocean eyes I wanna drown into. His plump pink lips--- aish aish!!! Kook what are you thinking?? He is a rude ass man. He just knows to behave rude. How can you fall for him?! No no.

Jungkook shook his head and pushed tae away. Tae also came back to reality and went out of the cafeteria to roof top.

At rooftop

Tae went to the rooftop and stood their inhaling the air. He opened his eyes and a question left his mouth. "What if he leaves me too??!" He sighed shaking his head and left for the next class.

__

After one year, second semester

Jungkook was walking on the library hallway searching for a specific book. Finally he found the book and climbed the ladder to get it. Unfortunately the book fell down and it landed before someone's feet.

Jungkook looked down and saw "Taehyung!!! You here?!" He asked climbing down the stairs standing on the ground.

Tae picked up the book. "This book?? I was searching for this." Tae said changing page after page.

"You want this book??" Jungkook asked pointing at the book and got a nod as an answer.

"Ok then take it." Jungkook said smiling and again climbed the ladder to see other edition.

But to his luck, there is no another edition valid there.

On the otherside, tae paid for the book and was on his way back home. But he felt someone following him. He turned back to see Jungkook.

"Why are you following me??" Tae asked the boy who got an heart attack by the sudden turn.

"Abb... T-that' I-I want that book. There is no another edition available." Jungkook said pouting.

"Here have it." Tae gave the book.

"Really?? You are giving me this??" He asked with his bunny smile which made tae's heart beat increase 💓

"Ok then. Give me your number. I'll pay you." Jungkook asked.

"No need. Take it and return after you finish this."

"Ok then. Here." Jungkook said extending his phone towards tae.

"For what??"

"To save your number. So that I can call you after I finish reading. "

Tae nodded and saved his number in jungkook's mobile. "Ok then. I'll call you after finishing. Bye." Jungkook said and left from there.

Taehyung stood there watching the younger disappearing. Then he also left.

~✿~

To be continued.....

Behalf of tomorrow's oneshot!!

Hope you like it😁😁 it's my sister's idea. *The story*

Love yourself 💜 SARANGHAE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 582 41
!!!read the first part to know further info¡¡¡¡ ●SOME Angst ●SOME Fluff ●others !top taehyung ¡bottom jungkook ❝slow updates❞ □REQUEST ARE OPEN□
276K 9.5K 14
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ , sᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ғᴜᴄᴋs ʜɪᴍ ʀᴀᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ . ❝ ɢᴏᴅ , ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ...
718 8 3
Get wrong / Taekook FF / oneshot { Top kook / Bottom Tae } { taegi / jikook } . . . Taekook fanart cr @ respective owners . . . . ✍️ ©® taekook _fa...
15.5K 575 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...