Games Of Insanity

By akiradachi65

Following a newbie into a secret and secure corporation is how this story goes, watching his life go all over... More

part one
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
Gpart 22

part 4

6 0 0
By akiradachi65

"come on." Sukuna gestures, stopping again, as he waits more impatient than before. Daniel waves a gesture of surrender of a sort, leaning on his knees out of breath, trying to figure out how long they have been walking for. "It's only 5 miles, it's not that hard." Sukuna adds, confused, making Daniel look at him with utter astonishment, almost sarcastically as sukuna remains oblivious.

"Only? 5 miles is a long way, how big even is this place?" Daniel pants, standing back up and dragging his stubborn legs to keep walking. "And how far can you walk until your on the floor out of breath?" He adds, more annoyed mentally rather than curious this time. After all I'm not like you lot. He adds to himself waiting for sukunas answer.

"Around 50 miles? Is that not normal?" He asks taking Daniel aback, as sukuna remains just as confused. The both don't move for a moment, as the reality of how different they are sets in. Sukuna looks away, breaking the awkward moment, before holding his hand out, "I'll make this easier for you then." He sighs, leaving Daniel in a state of guilt, seeing sukunas pain written all over his face. Maybe he just wants to be normal. Doesn't know you can't be when your like that. Daniel ponders, grabbing his hand as sukuna lifts him up with ease, onto his back. "Don't move and you'll be fine." Sukuna orders, still in pain, as Daniel gets the same strange black vines or tentacles wrapped around his body, but this time originating from sukunas back. What even are these things!? People are gonna get strange ideas if they see these. Daniel asks himself; aware there is no answer.

Sukuna starts walking again, but this time more staggered, not even saying a word, unlike his more upbeat faster pace than earlier. Daniel sighs, and taps his shoulder, making sukuna just jolt at the touch for a second. "Hey, I didn't mean anything bad back there. I was just taken aback for a second is all." Daniel tries to make a way to let him understand it's fine, Especially in a situation like this. "Kinda cool to be honest that you can do that." He adds whilst sukuna nods slowly, trying to smile but fail. Daniel pauses and decides to just leave the situation alone, and goes back to silence.

Walking down what seems to be the same hallway, always looking the same apart from sukuna changing routes and opening doors,  neither make a sound, just growing the awkward tension and leaving them both speechless to even try and break the tension. However, a door opens in front of sukuna, making him stop in his tracks. Daniel tries to glance over but can't due to the way he's restricted.

"Why lookie here lads, if it isn't our man level 7" a voice says, laced with sarcasm. Daniel pauses, anxious, still having no idea what's going on or what's going to happen. Sukuna pivots slightly, as Daniel realises hes bracing himself. "Why are you so far away from your jailcell omega?" They add, the sound of a gun getting loaded makes Daniel start to shake with worry, still having no idea about what's happening. "You already breached with the intention to take a valuable experiential drug, now your here? Don't you think that's enough for today?" They snicker, as sukuna doesn't respond, whilst Daniel can feel something starting to cover his back and arms.

Looking down, through the restraints, is some kind of black plate growing and splitting around the folds of his body, all going all over his body as sukuna steps back. "Tell me if it hurts." Sukuna whispers as Daniel pauses and realises it's coming from him, as the plates cover half of his body already.

"I-it doesn't, but what is it?" Daniel whispers back, getting no response, but understanding now isn't the time to a chat. Sukuna shuffles slightly, cockily grinning as the stranger and a small group behind him hesitate.

"Should we open fire boss?" One asks, grabbing their gun more as the leader shakes his head. "He still has that newbie under possession this is a rescue operation." They add, as the boss nods and aims his gun at sukuna, who doesn't even respond.

"It is. So we have to stall until proper responses come." The leader repiles, "our bullets aren't enough, we need the big guns." He adds, smiling as sukuna rolls his eyes underneath his blindfold.

"Daniel. Close your eyes." Sukuna asks as Daniel nods, doing it as sukuna breathes in, standing up straight as the group pause. "I kinda guessed you'd do this so I came prepared." Sukuna shrugs, making the group pause. "see I didn't force him into being my pet." He starts, swiftly rushing the group as Daniel can only hear what he can assume to be a skull being crushed. "He just accepted it and came along." Sukuna adds, as the guards open fire, yet have no effect. Daniel stays still, feeling the bullets bounce off of his face and arms, before remembering how bulletproof this is, wondering why sukuna is going all out to protect him. Pets aren't the most important asset to a killer, their expendable, why do all of this.

"All we wanted was to collect his belongings because he's with my squad now. Is that too hard to ask?" Sukuna taunts, as Daniel hears one more crushing sound as sukuna leans over and keeps walking. "Your safer now." Sukuna mutters Letting Daniel open his eyes and hold his puke back at the sight.

The group that kept them away are everywhere, Daniel can't even see what is what from the sheer about of body parts shredded like mince meat. "I apologize for the sight, I refuse to use what I was forcefully given." Sukuna adds, wiping his hands clean, as Daniel doesn't respond. "As for that, are you ok?" He mutters, making Daniel pause. How would I be ok? I've been taken, stabbed and covered in whatever the fuck that shit is, now seeing what used to be humans now more like someone's dropped lasagna.

"I'm fine." Daniel repiles, not wanting to start anything. Sukuna hesitates, still walking, aware that isn't true but decides to not push further, leaning down and glancing at a keypad.

"Do you have your card on you?" He asks, looking at the pad and knowing he needs a id card to open the door. "I'd rather not start yet another lockdown." He adds, as Daniel nods trying to reach his chest pocket and yanking out his card, dropping it down as sukuna grabs it, opening the door and immediately blocking a explosion, covering Daniel back in the same armour. "So predictable." He mutters.

Another group stand there, this time with much more powerful guns. "You know as well as we do, this can break through your protection isn't that right?" The leader laughs, loading in another round as sukuna doesn't respond. The leader aims at sukuna again, firing, and sending him backwards, Causing Daniel to spot the armour absorb the impact and shockwave whilst sukuna crashes into the wall, cracking more of the wall rather than getting a injury himself.

"Sir the newbie?" One gestures as the leader chuffs and reloads, spotting the burn tissue around sukunas neck and face from the impact.

"The kids fine, Mr I have to protect him is focusing his armour on him only. We need to just knock him out and we're good." The leader says, as he fires again, landing the shot against sukunas stomach, making him curse and fall over, letting Daniel fall down but keep the armour on. Daniel staggers backwards, but stands there, looking at sukuna who starts to bleed heavily from his wounds and back.

"See? Their weak against the bigger guns." The leader yells, setting off another round into his back, as sukuna flies back into the wall, gritting his teeth, as the leader mocks crying. "Aw is little omega sad? Gonna go cry to mother about it?" He laughs, as Daniel remains in shock, unsure of what to do.

I could ram into them, but then what? They said it's able to break this so a few shots I'm down, but why isn't he fighting back already!? Daniel yells as sukuna stands back up, grinning though his wounds as the leader almost loses his confidence, but sets another round into his chest, slamming him into the already broken wall.

"Sir how is he still standing!?" A guard yells, starting to get worried as the leader pauses himself. He sets off three more rounds all hitting sukuna, who takes it and stands up again, his body shaking as he remains in intense pain, but still smirks even through his blood.

"How tough are level 7's!? This is bullshit!" The leader yells, before hearing something drop behind him. Glancing over he loses his confidence, finding all his squad unconscious on the floor. "This ain't you is it asshole!?" The leader yells looking back at sukuna who shakes his head, whilst Daniel remains just as confused.

"It's me sunshine." Ryu smirks, headlocking the leader as he remains frustrated, lowering his gun as Daniel pauses, questioning how she's here. Sukuna just remains grinning, as Daniel watches.

"Fucking ghost bitch, what do you want?" The leader spits, grabbing ryus arm trying to yank it off but get nowhere like he suspected. Ryu just grins as sukuna remains cautious, taking Daniels curiosity.

"Nothin' cept you to leave them alone." Ryu repiles, tapping the leaders face carefully before tracing up towards their eye, pretending to show shock. "Or yknow, they won't find your body." She adds whilst the leader just snickers.

"I know how your mind games work bitch. Runs in the family." The leader laughs, as Ryu pauses and tosses the leader down, before just throwing a knife into his eye. Sukuna steps back, grabbing the wall as Ryu glances over at the two.

"You look like shit. Better sort yourself out before sakura sees it." Ryu adds crossing her arms and waiting. Daniel loses his armour and staggers at the weight difference. Sukuna shrugs not bothering to say anything as the leader takes his gun out shakily aims at Ryu, who doesn't even pay attention, as he screams and dies on the floor, as a centipede like creature crawls out of his mouth, making Daniel look away and gag, as sukuna remains hesitant.

"Get rid of that then." Sukuna repiles pointing at the creature as it crawls onto ryus shoulder, watching the two, as she pats its head. "Just because I'm safe he isn't." Sukuna adds, as Daniel walks past and collects his belongings, remembering he came here for that exact reason.

"Aw man, really? You think that low of me, I'm hurt, truly wounded." Ryu sarcastically mocks as sukuna just walks past and helps Daniel out. Ryu glances at the body of the leader and picks it up, before checking it over. "Anyways, better deal with this." Ryu says dragging the body away leaving the two to start walking back.

"Hey, how did you do that armour thing? Thanks for doing it by the way." Daniel says, awkwardly, as sukuna sighs and chuckles slightly. He picks up the stuff Daniel holds making Daniel pause and thank him again.

"Don't worry about it, not yet anyway, for now let's just head back." Sukuna repiles as Daniel sighs and nods, walking just behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 1 1
An intelligent young boy searches for the answers of his dead friend. Little does he realize the truth can always come with a price
107 24 9
A young maiden who had no idea of her real source. Until she was the only one who could remedy the problem of a great city.
59 8 7
A boy going for higher studies to another town get wrapped up in an entirely different mess than he could ever imagine. Some mysteries are better wit...