Soulmates |LustBerry|

By __Yami_

LustBerry. That's it. Lust Sans and his universe Underlust terrify the others in the multiverse, even the Bad... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
A/N
8
9
11
12
A/N

10

449 21 5
By __Yami_

Quick A/N: I'm sorry I've been gone for a while but I've had little to no motivation to do anything and I have a terrible cough that makes even breathing painful. In the meantime, I noticed that this book has 2K views! Thank you all so much for reading this thing, whatever it is but it's mine. You all have left such great comments and they give me a bit of boost in mood whenever I see them so thank you. With those things out of the way, I'll let you read the actual story itself, ironic coming from someone who skips A/N's but oh well.

Blue awoke in his room on his bed with a certain skeleton resting their head on his chest. This caused Blue to smile genuinely and sweetly at them before nearly glaring at his alarm clock beside his bed. Grumbling Blue rolled onto his side, holding Lust in a comfortable position. "Hmm? Blue? What's up baby?" Lust cooed tiredly to his lover who was grumbling. "Sorry if I woke you Lulu, it's just I need to get up to do my many duties and I just." He sighed angrily hugging Lust a bit tighter as he repositioned himself so his head laid on Lust's chest. "You don't want to leave us?" Lust finished his sentence with a knowing look. "BB you were out for 5 days, I know how you feel but you'll still see me after work." Blue kept his face hidden in his lover's chest nearly falling right back asleep. Lust rubbed the slightly taller skeletons back gently, "You could always take a vacation, would that help?" Blue nodded but he grumbled once more, "But as a 'StAr SaNs' much less their leader I have to always be prepared to work and be on my guard, I can't even sleep at night without you now."

Lust nodded, understanding exactly what he meant, "And you don't trust Ink because of his memory and Dream because he's careless. While Carrot has Chara to care for and he's too lazy anyways also while you trust no one else at all. Do I have that about right?" Blue nodded, half asleep already, "Yep, exactly how it is." Lust decided to stop talking and let Blue consciously rest, and he could only hope that Blue had good dreams. After Blue fully crashed Lust sneaked out of their bed and then their room and flopped on the couch next to Carrot. "Rough few days?" Carrot asked nonchalantly, completely forgetting the entire day that the Murder Trio was in their AU. He did however know that he had to clean the house or he would probably be dusted.

Lust nodded, "Hey how old are you and Blue?" Granted Lust and Blue were the same person just different stories the AU's would differ in age and birthday sometimes. Carrot thought for a moment before answering, "He's 27 and I'm a bit younger then him at 24." Lust nodded, "Well for being under 30 he's got a really big job with a really high risk." Carrot chuckled sadly, "I know. I've tried to keep him from going to training with Alphys or take a day off from the Stars but he refused as he, 'needs to keep up appearances with Alphys or the timeline would be disturbed' and 'Ink and Dream are too stupid to even be alone much less lead a group. I trust them but I don't trust them that much' so yeah." Carrot quoted Blue and stopped speaking with a worried look on his face.

"Hey Carrot, if Blue had a child what would you do?" Lust was kind of scared for what reaction he would receive but Carrot just looked at him with pure happiness. "Blue doesn't find trust easily much less affection and even less love. He's dated before but I think he was just trying to figure out what love felt like. So if he did find someone he loved enough to have a child I would be proud. I've always wanted to be an uncle but Blue always told me that he wasn't ready to care for a new person. I think he's just scared, he's rarely ever home, and when he is he has to put up a front or he's sleeping. I think he just doesn't want to leave his child and spouse fatherless."

Lust smiled gently and leaned on his, hopefully at least, brother in laws shoulder, "So even if his spouse was someone like, say me for instance, you wouldn't care?" Carrot side hugged Lust gently, careful in case he passed any unknown boundries. "No I would care, I just wouldn't be angry. Blue knows what's best for him, and realistically me too. That and I know you now, I know that you are a kind person and if anyone told you no you would back off." Hearing such kindness and happiness in Carrots tone as well as what he said caused Lust to start crying. This in turn caused Carrot to panic as he didn't know what to do when someone cries or why Lust started crying. "W-What's wrong!? Did I hurt you!? I'm sorry if I did or if I said something-" Lust quickly hugged him and interrupted him, "I'm just so glad! You accept me and your brother and any of our possible children! I've never had anyone other then my brother support me and comfort me before so I'm just happy that I have you and Blue now!"

Carrot then started crying also, from relief and happiness. The two hugged, both crying messes while Blue watched happily and tiredly from his door frame. He was a bit nervous on what his brother would think if Blue had a child with Lust. He was glad that Carrot liked Lust and that Lust liked Carrot, he was also pretty glad that it wasn't like Red and Carrot, Lust and Carrot simply cared about each other like siblings. Chara came down the stairs from Carrot's room rubbing her eye tiredly and half signed, "Was up?" Lust wiped his tears with a smile as Carrot stood quickly and picked up his princess, "We were just talking and started crying happy tears that's up." Chara hugged her papa with a smile and Lust noticed Blue in his doorway.

"Blue what are you doing up!? You should be sleeping right now." Lust cared deeply for his lover and as such had an angry tone in his voice. "Sorry Lulu, I want to sleep, I really do, but Ink just called me. Dream needs me to beat some sense into him real quick so I was going to go do that, but I didn't want to just ditch you three." Lust crossed his arms angrily and Chara waved at Blue to get his attention, "Who is Dream and Ink?" Chara hadn't met many AU's and Dream and Ink were a couple of the ones she couldn't meet. "Oh they're my friends. Dream is the guardian of positivity and he dresses in a lot of yellow and his eye lights and blush are yellow too. Ink's eye lights change shape and color and he usually wears brown and black and he has paints in his sash. Together us three are the Star Sans' and we protect the multiverse." Blue struck a small pose as he finished talking causing Chara to giggle a little.

"Yeah well, I'm going to smack them both for not letting you sleep. Go do what you need quickly then come back to sleep." Lust still sat grumpily on the couch. Blue teleported next to his lover and gave him a quick but caring kiss, "I'll be quick. I just need to smack Dream and probably Ink for good measure then I should be back." Lust kissed back before Blue spoke and listened carefully. "You're saying should a lot, what are you expecting to happen." Lust spoke with knowing and didn't bother asking a question with his question. Blue sighed with a small chuckle, "You know me too well. I am actually expecting a visit from Nightmare and Error. Nightmare hates owing people so he'll probably visit me soon to get me for an apology dinner or something and he'll need Error to get Ink. Dream would go if Nightmare asked, they are brothers after all."

Lust sighed and waved his wrist, shooing Blue to hurry him up. Carrot shivered with a sleeping Chara in his arms, "You really terrify me sometimes brother. You know too much." Blue smiled at him, "That knowledge has kept both you and Chara alive as well as the rest of the multiverse, so it's worth having all this knowledge." Lust quickly interjected, "Unless it hinders yourself in anyway. Now hurry up and beat your friends, talk to Nightmare, then come back here and sleep before I go get the sleeping pills and rope." Blue sighed and kissed his lover once more before teleporting away. "I'm going to hit him over the head with a metal bat I swear to Asgore." Lust groaned actually just worried about the amount of sleep Blue gets. Carrot chuckled before wishing Lust a good night and going into his room with Chara still in his arms asleep soundly.

Meanwhile, Dream was holding a dark apple, much like his own golden apple for a soul however this one was pitch black and hurt the positivity guardian to hold. Ink was sitting on top of the table, right in the center too the heathen, staring at his vials that were in his sash in front of him. Blue had just arrived and stared at both of these assholes. "Dream put the fucking apple down! Ink drink the damn things and get off the table you heathen!" Both quickly listened due to Blue having an angered tone. Dream put the apple with the other dark ones in their safe under the counter and Ink downed all the vials and when they were empty they refilled themselves with their color.

Blue now had a worried look on his face as both his friends stood in front of him ashamed at their actions. "Guys you know it scares me when you do these things. If I have to I will change the safe password and I'll possess Inks vials so I know he drinks them. You two know better by now, no negativity apples, and take the vials whenever you start feeling dull." Ink apologized first, "Sorry Berry. It's just I don't know if I really want emotions, they're confusing and they hurt. I don't want Error to be hurt if he finds out I'm soulless." Dream was next, "I'm sorry too Blue. I just want to know what Nightmare went through, then maybe he'll accept me and I'll understand him better."

Blue hugged both of them in a group hug, "Oh guys please don't change! Ink about your emotions, yes they're painful and confusing but they're also wonderful and healing. You love Error right, and you feel happy and content with him. He would probably understand you a bit better if he knew you were soulless as one of his brothers, yes he has 2 of them, is emotionless and his soul is misplaced. Dream Nightmare doesn't want you to eat the apple, it was extremely painful and he regrets doing it. He just wanted to be like you, strong and independent and loved. Please don't eat the apple and please take your vials." Blue had tears rolling down his face slowly and his friends knew exactly how badly they messed up. They both hugged him back crying their own tears while apologizing repeatedly.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door causing all three of them to jump. They all wiped their tears and smiled at each other with a newfound appreciation for the other two. Ink opened the door after another, though more angry, knock. He was surprised to see Error, Killer, and Nightmare at the door. "We don't want to fight, just talk." Nightmare stood in front of the other two and explained quickly. Ink looked to Blue cautiously and received a nod, "Alright, come on in then..." Ink was confused as to why they were here and his eye lights conveyed this with a green question mark in one and a red crosshair in the other, signaling he didn't trust their reason either.

"Welcome to our humble abode, what brings you here my enemy!" Blue knew his reason however stuck by his manners and even offered a small bow to the kind of negativity. "I owe you for what occurred yesterday and I hate owing people." Nightmare started however Killer quickly interjected. "We want to thank you for sparing all our lives and our little ones," Killer rested a hand over where his stomach would be. Ink, Dream, and Error were all shocked to hear this news and as a result Error's eye lights went out and he nearly crashed while Inks were yellow exclamation marks. "I saw how uncomfortable you were yesterday and you had a hand over your mid-spine, I kind of figured, but still congratulations." Blue now bowed slightly to Killer with a hand over his soul.

"Thanks. Now about owing you, I want to invite you three to dinner to possibly discuss something." Nightmare continued after kissing Killer and making Blue stop bowing. "You can bring anyone you deem necessary as well Blue. Knowing you even a little, you would likely have a perfectly good reason to bring them." Dream smiled lovingly at his brother and got a small hand movement from Nightmare telling him to come closer. Dream did so and Nightmare set a hand on his brothers' skull, "You're an uncle now Dream..." They both had an uncomfortable air to them and so Blue shoved Dream causing the two to hug, "Get off your high horses and hug each other for once in millennia!" Blue shouted at them with a kind tone in his voice. "Killer while they hug can I discuss the dinner with you?" Killer nodded happily and then he and Blue sat to discuss, Blue sitting on his recliner and Killer on the couch.

Ink and Error were sitting on top of the table, like fucking heathens, cuddling, and Dream and Nightmare stood talking. "Oh wait I need to go! Lulu is going to be beyond angry with me!" Catching everyone's attention he shouted and stood up looking worried. Before anyone could question him, and they really did, Blue teleported away. He had teleported into his room and when he saw no one was there he sighed relieved. Not wanting to piss off the love of his life he changed into his PJ's, which was just a pair of sweat pants, he laid down under the covers and passed out almost instantly. What he hadn't realized was that Lust was in the doorway of the room watching him angrily. He had entered in time to see Blue start changing and he decided to stay quiet. Noticing Blue was already passed out Lust sighed lovingly and kissed his lovers forehead, "Sweetest of dreams my sunshine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 285 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
11.1K 499 12
(Finished! :3) Heya! This is my first book, but I hope you enjoy. This isn't Fgod, by the way it's my own creation. CM!Error, or should I say... Chil...
34.1K 1.7K 28
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...
526 26 16
Blueberry likes Red. He's funny, and kind, and although he's had a rough past, he's a really great guy. Of course, they're different versions of the...