Bonds And Bones

By darkest112

[[ON HOLD]] Amazing cover BY @ymfictionalwriter ••• Corrine Wisteria is a liter... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Sixteen

182 12 1
By darkest112

~I hope, you're happy, but not like how you were with me~
Olivia Rodrigo.

Corrine.

"State your business here, blood sucker!" The gruff voice of a male yelled over the thick layer of trees. We had barely entered into Blue Ridge territory when ten wolves emerged from the thick forest. Five in their wolf form, the other five, human. I couldn't fully comprehend what I was feeling. I was excited but on the other hand, I was feeling scared. I have never really been accepted to any pack before and the thought of again being rejected left a bitter taste in my mouth.

"I'm here to deliver Corrine Star Wisteria. She was supposed to have arrived here approximately six months ago." Ace claimed after we had exited the car.

"Why is she here now? Why didn't she show up then?" A female dressed in all black asked as she glared at the both of us. She looked strong and she radiated raw power from every inch of her being. Her maroon hair gave her a badass vibe, all along with her detached looking eyes. Her dark skin glowed beautifully in the sun. She looked scary and at the same time alluring. Two combination that shouldn't fit together but does.

"There was unforeseen. . .detour. She couldn't make it." Ace answered, the reply very vague and questionable. Really? He is going to make them hate me even further.

"What are you doing?" I hissed in his ear.

"Trying to make them accept you." He glared at me.

"Yeah, you're doing a terrible job. You just don't say that. You can run, right?" I asked.

"Why do you mean 'I can run?'" He looked confused.

"Because you need to do it. I am going to tell them the truth and when I do, you'll have to use those pair of legs to outrun them, if they decide to chase you." I reply giving him a most deserved glare.

"Yeah, I can but what about you? I can't leave you here. Genesis will surely kill me. He threatened me a couple of times before I even brought you here. I think he knew this was going to happen." He whispered back and my eyes widen in shock. Why would he do that now?

"You're not going to tell him anything about this. You're just going to tell him I was accepted."

"What are you both whispering?" The female glared at the both of us. She looked very suspicious of our whispering.

"Nothing. As Ace has explained, there was an unexpected detour. I was kidnapped by vampires and I have been held in their coven ever since." I whispered but of course they all heard it.

"What do you mean kidnapped and how are you here and why is he here with you?" She asked, the skepticism thoroughly evident in her words.

"They let me go. I don't know why they took me but they did let me go. I think they realized I had nothing to do with whatever they wanted." I explained further. The explanation sounded unbelievable even to my own self and I knew then that I'd lucky if I'm not killed.

"What about this blood sucker, why is here with you?" She glared.

"I couldn't drive myself here so he offered to drop me off here." I replied, the answer genuine.

They were silent for almost an entire minute and I begin to squirm.

"Are you actually believing this, Alette? It's quite obvious they are lying." A brown haired man next to her exclaimed as he glared at Ace and I, disbelief and anger showing on his facial features.

"Shut up, Aaron and let me do my job!" Alette, whom I now know her name exclaimed, "And it's beta to you!"  She continued shocking me. Beta?

"Your story is quite fancy but I don't believe it one bit. You'll just have to meet our Alpha so he can decide both your fates." Alette stated as the three males walked towards us.

"Ace, remember what I told you?" I hissed and he nodded.

"But I can't leave you here."

"Yeah you can. You and I both know that chances of you escaping a wolf pack and almost non-existent and if you want to spend all your days in a smelly dungeon, knock yourself out."

He looked in deep thought before suddenly turning towards me, a determined look flashing on his face.

"Take care, shorty." He muttered.

Before I could even blink, he had disappeared, his speed almost impossible to note, except for the sudden whooshing sound, as he sped into the thick forest all around us.

It took a second for it to register in Alette's mind.

"Where is he!? Find him!" Alette yelled when she noted that he was no longer standing next to me. The ones in wolf form, instantly ran in the direction he just went. I knew though that they wouldn't catch him. He is too fast.

Alette's eyes meet mine and she strides towards me. Her eyes screamed anger and I almost, almost cower away from the murderous look.

"What did you say to him! Are you trying to take over Blue Ridge territory?" She asked once she was right in front of me, as she easily had me on a chock hold, her calloused hand nearly cutting off my much needed oxygen.

"Just take me to your alpha, instead of passing your judgement on me." I rolled my eyes, ignoring how my neck was aching and how tight her grasp was getting by the minute.

This was getting kinda cliche though.

"I am going to teach you a lesson, you bitch!" What did I do now. She herself knew that I was speaking the truth.

I saw her raise her claws and my eyes widen in fear. She was going to kill me.

"Aura?!?" I screamed to my silent wolf.

"What?" She doesn't even sound worried! The audacity of this wolf!

"She's going to kill us!

"Shut up, human!"

"But-" she blocks me out. Of course when I need her she decides to be selfish.

I closed my eyes waiting for the onslaught of pain.

It never happens.

Alette's eyes were wide in what I think as shock. She stares at me for almost an entire minute, her eyes switching from her golden beta eyed to her brown ones. When I begin to squirm, she instantly releases my neck as if I burned her, a puzzled look marring her features. Okay, not weird at all.

"Simon and Aaron bring her and if she tried to struggle, use the silver." Alette angrily muttered as she turned away from me. Before I could even recover, both men were on my side, dragging me towards the pack house, I assume.

I knew then that I'd spend my time in prison. I would never be free.

Yay, from one prison to another. Can my life get any better?

...

It didn't take long before we were standing right outside a gigantic looking pack house. Three storey with the latest modern design. It looked like a scene from a movie to be honest. I could see a few pack members walking around and as we drew closer, I could see them tilt their noses, their enhanced sense easily picking my scent mixed with vampire.   A look of disgust flashed through their faces and I couldn't honestly blame them, vampires reek.

Alette ignores the weird stares we were getting ad hurried towards the pack house, Simon and Aaron not loosening their tight grasp on my arm.

She immediately guides me through the door and walks through a dark looking hallway, her strides getting quicker.

"Can you like at least let me walk properly?" I asked flashing them a smile and they both glare at me and instantly the smile slips off.

The walk to wherever they were leading me, most likely the alpha's office, was the slowest I've ever had. I knew what awaited me though. They weren't named the most ruthless pack for no reason. I'm even surprised I wasn't dead already.

Alette walks towards a set of doors that looked very well kept. The coffee colored doors, had on it a silver handle that for sure would cause harm to anyone who touched it.  Alpha's office. I was right.

Alette knocks on it and a vague "come in" echoes through my ears. I inhaler sharply, preparing for the worse. In the process though, a quite alluring scent, almost familiar invades my nostrils. Aura almost whimper and I instantly shut her out. She was behaving very weirdly. Did, did she maybe miss Genesis?

I don't get to ponder on it because the door is pushed open by the very cold Alette. Of course.

My eyes almost immediately fall on the man on the chair, loads of papers spilled on the desk. His head tilt and his eyes meet mine.

And they clash.

His eyes widen only for a fraction of a second. I took that minute to study his facial features. Dark hair with a few strands of grey sat on top of his head, unruly and unkept. He looked quite old with a small beard that was kept trimmed. His eyes an ocean blue looked called and detached. They looked really familiar, yet at the same time, not. His entire form radiated raw power that even I almost cower. I did not cower. Even Chase had never managed to really rattle me, but this alpha I was sure could. His eyes held almost no emotion at all.

"Alpha this is the girl that was supposed to be transferred here by Crystal Star Pack." Alette answered the unasked question, her head bowed in respect. My eyes glance at Alette and towards the alpha, whose eyes were studying me as if I was an unsolved puzzle to him.

Noticing my eyes on him, he speaks up, voice so deep and scary.

"So little girl, do you mind telling me the real story?"

Yeah, I was doomed.

So, she left. I'm having so much fun writing this.

What do you think of Alette?

Simon and Aaron.

What of Alpha Zion(name of the alpha)

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
115K 5.4K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
208K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
59.3K 1.7K 26
"It's not that I don't want you," I tell him softly as I wring my hands together. "Because I do, it's just complicated." "It's not complicated." He s...