The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 51

19.1K 1.1K 461
By PayalSharma671

Jisoo - " Jennie refused to this marriage?"

Y/n's mind - " Huh?..am I hearing it right?"

I was soo confused right now!

Y/n - " You mean she postponed it?....She don't wanna marry now?"

I asked the possibility!

Mr. Kim - " She cancelled the marriage,and broke the engagement, she don't want to marry Taehyung!"

Abeoji said looking at me.
I looked back at him with widened eyes!

I don't know what I was feeling right now except confusion.

Y/n - " Cance-.......but why?..... something happened between them?"

Mr.Kim - " We don't know anything!"

He said and sighed.

Y/n - " Where are they both?...where is Tae?"

Jisoo - " Taehyung came back home alone,he wasn't in a good mood......after half an hour...Jennie came and she announced this....and left....Tae went after her....but I don't know where he went now!"

I was trying to think of any reason why she must have said that.

I sat down on the sofa.

Y/n's mind - " Did they had some fight?....How can Jennie do this to Tae?.......Did Tae did something to upset Jennie?......but how can he do something which could make her cancel the marriage...he loves her so much!"

Right now I was completely thinking as Tae's bestfriend....and a well-wisher of their relationship......my own desires weren't coming into my mind right now!

Being a girl who loves Tae...I should be happy...but no, I don't want this....I don't want him to be heartbroken like this.....he loves Jennie....and if she breaks his heart....I wouldn't like that!

Because I know the pain of heartbreak...I have experienced it twice.

Time skip

It's night already....11pm to be exact..and Tae is still not back....I called Jennie and Tae but they didn't picked up....I called Tae's assistant, his driver but they didn't knew anything.

Right now jisoo unnie has gone back and I have made abeoji eat his dinner.

Y/n - " Abeoji,you go and sleep...he will come back soon...I'll talk to both of them...you don't worry....I called his driver...he said Tae is in office...there must be some misunderstanding.....you take rest...I am waiting for him."

I lied to him...and made him go to his room to sleep.

I don't want to give him stress...I know how excited and happy he was for their wedding....and this news might have broken him too.
He really adores Jennie too.

Time skip

It's currently 1am ..and I am still waiting for that shithead in the living room.
His driver called me a while ago and informed that tae called for him..and he will drop Tae at home soon.

I am relieved but I am soo angry..how can he do this..how can he make everyone so worried.

Y/n's mind- "Let him come."

I walked towards the door and opened it..so that he doesn't have to ring the bell or something..

In few minutes...a car stopped right in front of the house...and the driver comes out of it.

He opens the back door and Tae came out of it.... stumbling?

I widened my eyes looking at him

He was heavily drunk.

Y/n - " Oh God!"

I quickly ran towards him and held him.

Y/n - " What the hell Tae...we all were so worried..and you went to get drunk!"

He was awake with his eyes opened half but he was having difficulty in walking.

I helped him enter the his room and made him sit on the bed.

I squatted in front of him.

I held his hands.

I know he is heartbroken and I am not liking his condition at all.

Y/n - " What is this Tae?...What happened?..where is Jennie?"

I asked softly.

He stood up, walked swayingly to the mirror and removed his blazer, his tie and his belt... completely ignoring me.

I turned him towards me holding his arm.

Y/n - " Tae, tell me what happened?"

I know I shouldn't be asking him in this drunk state but I have no patience..after waiting for so long...I cannot wait more.

And maybe he tells me the whole truth in this drunk state.

He looked at me and said.

Tae - " Y/n?"

Y/n - " Yes, Tae!....Tell me!"

I said cupping his cheek.

Tae - " JeNNie!.....sHe....ShE....sHe...said She dOn't waNt tO MaRRy Me!!"

He slurred in his drunk state and looked down.....but he wasn't crying...cause he never cries...and that hurted me more...that even after all this pain..he is not crying...

I gulped the lump in my throat.

Y/n - " Why Tae?....why she said that?"

I asked further.

He raised his head and looked at me.

I gestured him to tell me.

His eyes were carrying a painful expression..but he wasn't crying.

He kept looking at me with that pained expression.

Y/n - " Tae?"

He still kept looking at me.

Y/n - " Tae....tell me?"

I inquired caressing his cheek.

Tae - " Will you marry me Y/n?"

Y/n - "..............................................."

I felt completely blank and frozen at my place after hearing those words in his deep husky drunken voice.

I removed my hand from his cheeks and took a step back.

Y/n - " Wh-"

He took a step forward towards me... making my words die in my throat.

I was still shocked.

He raised his hand and kept it softly on my cheeks.

Tae - " WilL you MarRy me y/n?"

He again asked softly caressing my cheek, making it difficult for me to breath.

Y/n - " What are you saying Tae?"

I asked in a scared tone.

Tae - " TeLl me....WiLl yOu?"

Y/n - " T-tae..y-you are d-drunk!"

Tae - " DOn't chAnge the toPic y/n....anSwer Me wHat I asKed!"

He said sternly in anger.

I removed his hand from my cheek.

This is so brutal....he is really playing with my heart right now...he can't do that!

Y/n - " OFCOURSE...NOT!....you have Jennie!"

I answered back.

He clenched his jaw tightly.

Tae - " STOP PRETENDING Y/N....HOW LONG WILL YOU PRETEND?...I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!"

He shouted at me

And his last words made me shiver.

Y/n - " Wh-.....Noo!"

I said in between my heavy breaths.

He took more steps towards me.. but I was frozen at my place.

He leaned in towards me.

Tae - " The day you kissed me in the drunk state...I realized you love me!"

He wispered near my face.

Now I was even more shocked.

He put his hand on my waist.

Y/n's mind - " I kissed him?...when?....drunk state?.....Don't tell me that kiss which I thought was a dream...was an actual kiss!!!???....Oh God!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw him leaning towards me..while keeping his one hand on my waist....I leaned my face back... but he held my nape keeping me in place and again leaned forward closing his eyes.
I saw his closed eyes his beautiful face and my heart raced

I closed my eyes too leaning into his touch....our lips were at the smallest distance...when...

Y/n's mind - " What are you doing y/n?....He is not in his right mind?..he is drunk and heartbroken....he loves Jennie..he would either forget it or regret it next morning!"

My conscience called me out and I quickly pushed him away....with anger in me.

He knows I love him but he still is playing with me....he is using my love for his advantage.

Y/n - " YES...I LOVE YOU...SO WHAT?....HUH?..SO WHAT?...DOES IT MATTER?...HUH?"

He looked at me with equal anger as mine.

Y/n - " WHAT MATTERS IS,WHO YOU LOVE?.....DO YOU LOVE ME KIM TAEHYUNG?"

I shouted with my heavy breaths..and there I saw his angry eyes turning soft and hurt....I thought I even saw them glistening.....he looked down, breaking my heart for the nth time.

Y/n's mind - " How many times will you break my heart Tae?....why you give me hopes and then shatter them mercilessly!"

Y/n - " See!...........you d-don't love me!....so you have n-no right to shout at me like that!"

I said angrily..he was still looking down.

Y/n's mind - " why am I still expecting him to raise his head and say I love you.......you know that can never happen....why you keep such expectations y/n!"

And here my eyes filled up with salty water ..

Y/n's mind - " I can't take this anymore!"

I left him standing there...and dashed out of his room, with churned heart and watery eyes.

I am so glad nobody woke up by our shouting.

I entered my room,locked it and threw myself on the bed and finally let out a sob.

Y/n - " Why am I so unlucky?......why does the men I love don't stay with me?"

I managed say between my tears.

Y/n - " I loved jungkook..he left me...I love my appa....he left me too...I love Tae....and he has someone else so strongly rooted in his heart....I don't blame him for that.....but why am I given more pain like this.....why?....why?.....whose love have I snatched to be given so much pain!"

I cried my eyes out and don't know when I fell asleep.

Time skip
Next morning

I woke up when I......ok, I seriously don't know how I woke up....but what I know is that I am awake now.

I sat up on the bed and saw my pillow all wet.....and that's when I got flashback of last night.....a very painful night.

I rubbed my face with my hands...and tried not to think about that....I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready.

After completing my morning routine I walked out towards the living room...as usual abeoji was sitting there but he was wasn't reading newspaper...he was sitting and staring into the space.

Y/n - " Good morning abeoji!"

I said in a weak voice.

He looked at me

Mr. Kim - " Good morning y/n...."

I took a seat besides him.

Mr.Kim - " Ummm...did you?"

Y/n - " Yeah...he came quite late last night...I talked to him..B-but he didn't told me anything....I think he needs sometime!"

I said looking down.

He nodded.

Mr. Kim - " I guess!"

Mrs. Hwang - " Mr.Kim, breakfast is ready!"

He nodded at her.

Mr.Kim - " Y/n..go and call him!"

I nodded hesitantly.

After last night I don't know how to face him....

Y/n's mind - "it's gonna be so awkward...what will I talk.. should I pretend nothing happened...yeah..that's right...even he won't be remembering anything......................I guess!"

I thought and walked towards his room.

I knocked at his door twice but there wasn't any reply.

I again knocked.

No reply.

I felt weird.

Y/n - " Taee!!!"

I called out while knocking.

No reply again...and now I was feeling scared....my mind was making me think the worst possibilities.

I knocked his door quickly again .

Y/n - " Tae......you there?...o-open the door!"

No reply.

I felt my heart racing.

I was about to again knock when I heard a voice...a broken voice.

Tae - " I'm not hungry...please don't disturb me!"

The pain in the voice just made my knees weak.....

I blinked my eyes to stop the tears which were trying to form and left from there...I..know he needs his time.

I was suddenly having a lot of anger towards Jennie for making him like this....so vulnerable and weak...how can that girl break his heart like that!

I know I haven't heard Jennie's side of story yet.....I am being partial...but I don't know..seeing him like this, is making so mad and sad!

Time skip

Right now I am standing in front of a luxurious house....and the nameplate outside says it belongs to Jennie Kim.

Yeah I am here at Jennie's house to confront her...I know Tae is not gonna tell me anything right now...but I need to talk to her .

I took a deep breath and ringed the doorbell.

A while later the door opened my a female...I don't know!

Y/n - " Umm....is Jennie here?"

??? - " Yes, mam is here...can I know who are you?"

Y/n - " I am her friend...Y/n!"

She nodded and told me to wait.

Then she walked back in.
After sometime she came back and said

??? - " Please come in!"

I followed her.

??? - " That's Mam's room you can go!"

She said pointing towards a room's door.

I nodded and walked towards the room.

I twisted the knob and it opened.

I entered in and saw Jennie who was sitting on her bed in her pyjamas....she noticed me,caressed her hair , got up and sat on the sofa.

Jennie - " Hi!"

Her voice was hoarse and different.

I didn't spoke anything but was just looking at her or more like observing her, confused by the silence she looked up and that's when she made an eye contact with the me....and I saw her eyes....all red and puffy!

My eyes widened looking at her face all swollen ,puffy......anyone can tell she cried like hell!.

I suddenly felt that I have nothing to say.

On the other hand she was irritated with my silence and said

Jennie - " What do you want?"

This was the most coldest,annoyed and distant voice of her I ever heard.

I blinked my eyes and sat down in front of her.

Y/n - " Jennie...did you cancelled the wedding?"

I asked her softly

She clenched her jaws and looked away and then looked at me back.

Jennie - " Did you came here to ask me this?....Didn't I already informed everyone that yesterday!"

She said irritatedly.

Y/n - " Can I know why you did that?"

Jennie - " No, you can't!"

She said and rolled her eyes.

Now she was making me angry.

Y/n - " Jennie...do you have any shame.....you broke Tae's heart..do you know that....how can you so easily do this?....and why are you doing this?...don't you love him?"

I lashed out on her.

For a second I saw pain in her eyes but then it vanished or hid.

Jennie - " Get out!"

She wispered

Y/n - " je-"

Jennie - " if you have nothing important to say..then get out!"

She glared at me.

Y/n - " This is important Jennie!"

I said sternly to her.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

Jennie - " Look y/n...this is none of your business...so get out!"

Y/n - " it is my buisness, if it's affecting my friend.....he is so hurt Jennie can't you see that?"

She still didn't said anything but was just looking down.

Y/n's mind - " why is she being so secretive about it?...I came all the way here...and I am not going without the reason!"

Y/n - " Jennie...tell me!"

She still didn't said anything!

Y/n - " WHAT IS THE BLOODY REASON JENNIE? WHY- "

I shouted at her.

Jennie - " IT'S YOU!"

She suddenly shouted back raising her head.

Jennie - "YOU ARE THE BLOODY REASON!"

To be continued

Vote by clicking the star button

Hehe tell me your thoughts

Ok this chapter had Soo much.
2600+words!!!!!!!!

So you better say something......

Do u have any theories for the last lines Jennie said.

And the drunk behavior of Tae???

And also tell me if you found a reference to any old chapter's dialogue...let me see how many of you read the story intently and how many you remember the things!!!!😏😏

Well I don't have much expectations from you guys.😒.but let's still see

And yeah..sorry for the cliffhanger
🙂...😝

See you in the next one

Borahae💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 714 26
???: She is alive. I know and she is somewhere! She will come back to take revenge!! ???: Whoever you are. I am not gonna leave you for destroyi...
5.5K 408 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
4.1K 138 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
1.2K 43 10
Park jimin and lee y/n are best friends with benefits. they like each other a lot but are afraid to confess because they both think they might get re...