Criminal Record (Jungkook ff)...

By Jkaryl

" I went jail, doesn't mean I did something bad! " In which an ex-convict and a tattoo artist met. What do yo... More

Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End Credits

Chapter 17

71 1 0
By Jkaryl

Double update!!

It's finally Thanksgiving Day, which means no school and no work!! Yes! Oh and most importantly food. The guys are invited to our house to celebrate Thanksgiving. There will by turkey, log cakes oh yummy, a lot and a lot of food. Now I'm very impatient, the food will only come in the evening so now I'll have to do something to kill time.

Shopping? Sleeping? I don't know, maybe shopping is a good idea.

I had to wear thicker clothing because I get cold easily. Plus it's winter here. I'm hoping there will be snow today. 

Now is about 10:30 in the morning. My brother is currently in the shop again, he said he had to do something. While Jungkook I don't know, I think his in his room.

I knocked on the guest room door, waiting for him to open the door.

" yeah? " the door swing open revealing jungkook and his abs...

I mean I wasn't that tall so if I look straight the first thing I see is his freaking chest.

" Can you put on a shirt? " I folded my arms. 

" why? I feel hot. "

Jungkook was still drying his hair with a towel on his hands, another towel wrapped around his waist as I can still see water trickling down his abs. 

hyun: Chocolate bar.

I shake my head to wake myself up.

hyun: Kim Hyun get a grip. It's just a very muscular chest. Not like you've never seen before on K-drama. 

I pushed him aside as I took a sit on his nice folded bed, cross-legged.

" You going somewhere? " he asked turning around to face me after he had closed the door.

" yeah, but have no where in mind. Wanted to ask you for suggestions. " he nodded as he was picking out clothes to wear.

" I mean I know a place, but I would've to come with you. "

" aww whyy? Can't you just tell me? I can go there myself you know. " I reasoned.

" I know.. It's just that the place is better if you bring a plus one along. " he explained causing me to sigh in defeat as I nodded before lying down on his bed.

" That's my bed woman. "

" This is my house sir. "

" still.. my room "

" my house. " he gave up knowing I've win again.

I was close to falling back asleep went I felt the bed sink, knowing that he must have sat on the bed. Before I know it a huge ass muscular man fell on top on my body, causing me to wake up.

" Ugh! Jungkook! You're heavy~ Get off me! " I slapped his arm.

He changed position this time instead of hovering above me he went for a bear hug.

" Let's stay like this for a while. " he whispered in my ear before shutting his eyes. 

" are we cuddling now? " I asked breaking the silence.

" you could say that. " I let out a scoff, as he caressed my head.

" let's goo, we have to go to the place you said we were going. "

" right, right. " he let me go.

.  .  .

" ahh~ It's an amusement park I see. " he nodded excitedly.

" Haven't been here for ages.. Let's go! " he quickly held onto my hands and pulled me with him to the ticket counter.

Maybe because it was very cold or that its just Thanksgiving where people stay at home, surprisingly the queue wasn't that long. 

But that was what I thought.

When we entered, there were lots of people.

" Hold on tight, I don't want to go to the lost and found counter to find a lost adult. " his remark made me tighten my grip on our interlocked hands. He smiled as he saw that I listened to his advice.

There were mostly couples, students and working adults here. There were fewer families then I thought. Jungkook pulled me into one of the shops as I was too busy navigating me way around, trying my best not to crash onto others.

" here try this " he placed an animal hat on my head, he then chose another one to put on his head.

" How this? " he ask as he look at me.

" Maybe this would look better. " I placed a bunny ears headband on his head.

" hmm, not bad. Yours too, looks cute " he pointed out.

( Jk wore what Jin is wearing, Hyun is wearing the doggie ones.)

" Great! Let's get some rides! " he paid for the accessories and chose a ride.

" This one! This one! Let's try this one! " He jumped to show me his excitement, I am literally like a mother, watching her son getting excited for rides. Even though he was older than me by 4 years, his still a kid.

" WHOOHOO! WAHHH! " Jungkook and I were enjoying the ride while we hear other people screaming for their lives, we being the two big idiots sitting at the back was enjoying it.

(Seeing them enjoying it makes me want to try it too)

" okay okay next, roller coaster! " I nodded and walked to the roller coaster station, waiting for our turn patiently. 

" Are you scared? " he asked as he saw me looking at the ride, people screaming here and there could be heard even at the entrance.

" I think I'll be fine. " I smiled back and soon it was our turn. Praying hard that this isn't some Final Destination disaster movie.

This roller coaster wasn't like other roller coasters. People's legs are daggling out of the sits making the ride scarier than the normal rides.

And soon the ride started, all was well it was slow and steady. 

" You might want to prepare yourself honey. " he warned me.

" why is that? " I was a little frightened by his words, I didn't know what to expect in this ride, it was new.

" There will be a point were we 'drop' down. " 

" what do you mean by 'drop' " I look at the track and immediately knew what he meant by 'drop'.

" AHHH!! " I screamed out loud.

" WHOOHOOO " jungkook was enjoying the ride while there was me.. Screaming for my life.

Luckily for me, I wasn't the only one screaming. I was scared till the point where I couldn't even think properly, my heart keeps telling me to shut my eyes but my mind instantly went blank.

After the ride was over, I felt as if my soul has left my body. I don't know how but I managed to walk to a nearby bench before my limbs gave up on me.

" AHAH yah! It wasn't even that scary. " Jungkook was laughing at me as he saw my lifeless state.

" You go I don't anymore rides, I'll be sitting here. " 

" Come on, this is the last ride. I promise, no more roller coaster. " he 'hmm' at me as I gave in, I nodded my head as he happy dragged me to god knows where.

" You aren't afraid of heights right? " he asked.

" if I was, I wouldn't have went up that stupid roller coaster. I think my soul has left my body after that ride. " my reply caused him to laugh and before I knew it we were sitting down again.

" y-yah! You said no more rides! Why are we sitting down again! " I freaked out and immediately stood up causing him to pull my arms.

" chill.. We are on the Ferris wheel, look there. " he pointed outside making me look at that direction.

I slowly went back to sit on the sit as I was mesmerized by the night scenery from up here. I didn't know that it will look so beautiful at night.

" I got you something, I wanted to give this to you later during the celebration but I think now is a better timing. " jungkook then took out a box from his pocket as he passed it to me.

" thanks " I untied the ribbon on the box before opening it.

I saw a letter, nicely folded and a bracelet.

" you wrote a letter for me? " I looked at him causing him to turn shades of red as he turned to look at the scenery.

( not shades of grey people. ) 

" You don't mind me reading it? " I asked. I honestly hope he doesn't mind because I can start teasing him.

" g-go ahead. " 

" okay, Dear Hyun- " I began to read aloud but he quickly shut me up with his hands.

" Y-YAH! Don't read it out! " he stuttered causing me to laugh at his reaction, nodding as I gave in which made him remove his hands from my mouth.

Dear Hyun,

. . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.2K 28
Y/N live happily all her life since her family is rich. She didn't know that one day all of it will change. She meet a rich badboy, she didn't know t...
7.3K 245 24
Two years, no calling, no text Until one day they see eachother again ( Smuts maybeee, mpreg)
12.2K 477 29
"I am not dating her" "I never said you weren't, I don't care who you date anymore. We broke up..."
32.3K 1.4K 47
"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21