MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 3- I Did It!

1.5K 44 8
By neoncookie06

Finally 3 weeks passed and it is my first day at U.A.

I am so excited I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Not just being a student there, but seeing all who made it. However the more I think about who made it the more I hope Kacchan did as well. Oh I even asked Mom about why I have been getting sick every time I laid eyes on Kacchan, and she told me that I like him. I honestly have no clue what that insinuates, I mean I tried to look it up, but I finally gave up after wanting to throw up several times.

I get up and get ready and then head down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and begin to make myself some breakfast. The bread I put into the toaster finally finished and popped out from the toaster and using my quirk I quickly grabbing the pieces of bread. I then put them on the plate and grab the jelly from the fridge and close it as I try not to slam it practicing control and then race back over to the plate. "I bet Mom worked late last night... So I gotta be quiet and try not to wake her up." I think as I put the jelly on the pieces of toast and began to eat it as I got a pen from the top of the fridge and wrote on a sticky note saying.

To: Mom

"I am off to school, have a good day and see you later. Try not to work too hard, you're still only human."

Love (N/N).

I finish eating and wash out my plate and grab my bag. I put my shoes on and quietly walk out the door and shut it.

"Damn I am starting to get really nervous... I wonder what Pro Hero is my class teacher and all the people, who made it and how many? One thing I know for sure is that Kacchan did make it, however I am still worried about All Might's successor. I am kinda hoping I wont see him... Maybe I am an Ice Queen after all." I think as I started running. I dont know if it was my nerves, but I ended up making it to school a little bit early. I walk into the school and begin searching for my classroom. Finally I spot a giant door that has 1-A plastered onto the front of it. I walk into the classroom to see nobody had arrived yet. "Whelp... I get first dibs!!" I think as I walk over and sit in the front seat to the far left. Suddenly everyone starts to show up and I am so amazed by the way everybody looks and I begin to feel pumped.

(Time skip)

Finally after seeing so many people walk in Kacchan walks in then he turns to meet my gaze and glares. I quickly turn away and look at the other students coming in. Suddenly I heard a little thud behind me, which made me jump a bit. I looked behind me to see Kacchan took the seat behind me and set his foot on the desk. I was looking up from his foot on the desk and our eyes were locked into place for a moment. but then I turned my head to the door again. "What the hell is wrong with me...? Stop looking at him and getting jumpy." I think as I see the blue haired dude called out Midoriya during the Entrance Exams. Looking over he sees Bakugos foot on the desk and rushes over to us with an angry expression.

"Take your feet off that desk now!" The blue haired boy demands as I look over to the door to see Deku walk in. "Great, he just had to be accepted too... he kind of just put a damper on my mood." I think as I look back over to see Kacchan glaring at him with a smirk on his face and my heart begins to beat faster again. "God. this damn heart of mine... Can you stop?!" I think as I watch Kacchan turn back to the blue haired boy.

"Hah?" Bakugo sounds questionably as he leans back in the chair and the stern guy starts pointing at him.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this Academy by scuffing school property, you cretin." The blue haired boy say making Kacchan's smile grow.

"Your kidding me, right, did your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" Kacchan asks provokingly and I put my hand to my mouth trying to hold in my laughter. "I thought the same thing at the Entrance Exam." I think as the blue haired boy puts on an uncomfortable expression.

"Uh... Let's start over. I am Tenya, Iida from the Somai private Academy." Tenya states trying to be friendly. "I get it now, no wonder he is so stern. The Iida group is a prestiges family of Hero's and must be related to the Pro Hero Enginium." I think as I bring my hand away from my mouth.

"Somai huh, so you must think you're better than me. I am going to have fun tearing you a new one." Kacchan declares and Tenya begins freaking out. "He is probably going to be making more enemies than friends here with that cocky attitude of his... I don't have room to talk, I doubt anyone will want to be my friend thanks to that stunt I pulled at the Entrance Exam." I think as I hear Tenya gasp, while backing away a bit.

"You would dare threaten me, your own classmate... Are you sure you're in the right place?" Tenya asks as Kacchan looks away and frowns as he spots Deku at the door. It's him. Tenya states as everyone looks his way and Deku begins to freak out. "What a moron for just standing there you're going to be more noticeable." I think as I put on an annoyed expression.

"Uh... Hi!" Midoriya asserted looking away from everyone, but Tenya starts walking towards him.

"Good Morning, my name is Tenya, Iida-"

"Yeah, I know." Deku mutters, while interrupting Tenya. "I'm Izuku, Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you." Deku trills.

"Midoriya, you realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you...? You must be very perceptive and I completely misjudged you. I admit as a student you're far superior to me." Tenya insists and Deku puts on a look of discomfort as he looks away only to see a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes, who walks in with a smile.

"Hey I recognize that messed up hair, falling boy. Present Mic was right, you did pass the exam, I wasn't surprised that punch was amazing." The brown haired girl says as she punches the air over and over with a big smile and Deku's face begin to turn bright red. "Could Deku like her? I mean, Mom did say when your face grows red or in other words blushing could insinuate you like someone." I think.

"Hello, hey, hi. My gosh so, um... I should probably be thanking you for going out of your way and talking to him." Deku stutters as I then look back at the now silent Kacchan, who is glaring daggers at Deku. "He must really hate Deku. I'm kinda curious of the reasoning... Well I don't have any right to since, I don't seem to like him either... I mean, he seems like a sweet guy." Suddenly Kacchan's expression completely changes from a heavily look of disdain and hatred as he looks over at me. I quickly look back over at Midoriya, who looks as red as a strawberry.

"What do you think we are doing today besides orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like. I can't wait to meet everybody." The brown haired girl chirps.

"If you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." I hear a familiar voice call out from the hallway. I look over to see the man that was in my video in a sleeping bag on the floor. "From what I remember his name is Mr. Aizawa or Eraserhead. a Pro Hero, who is actually a teacher here Is he our homeroom teacher?" I wonder as the girl turns around to face him. "Welcome to U.A.s Hero Course." Aizawa announces as he slightly unzips his sleeping bag and takes out a pouch and squishes it into his mouth. Standing up, Aizawa then unzips his sleeping bag down completely. "It took 8 seconds before you all shut up, that's not gonna work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that... Hello I am Shota, Aizawa your teacher." Aizawa states as he starts rummaging through his sleeping back and pulls out a gym uniform, in U.A.s colors. "Right, lets get to it, put these on and head outside." Aizawa demands making everyone let out a questionable noise and expression.

(Time Skip)

"Finally after everyone changes we makes it outside. Now that everyones here let's start the Quirk Assessment Test-"

"What, a Quirk Assessment Test?!" Almost everyone shouts at the same time, while interrupting Aizawa sensei.

"But orientation, we're gonna miss it!" The brown haired girl exclaims. "Who cares...? Orientations are usually boring anyway. I'm more interested in what this Quirk Assessment Test has in store." I think.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa responds making almost everyone step back a little bit, while making an unsettled noise. "I like how this guy rolls." I think. "Here at U.A. were not tethered to traditions, that means that I get to run my class however I see fit." Aizawa explains as worry starts to appear on a lot of peoples face. Suddenly I'm overwhelmed by excitement and a grin spreads across my lips. "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The countries still trying to pretend we are all created equal, by not letting those with the most power excel, are not rational. One day, the ministry of education will learn. Amari, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam, what was your farthest distance throw of a softball when you were in Junior high?" Aizawa asks making everyone their attention to me as I feel a glare among them, but pay them no mind and look back at Aizawa.

"About 51 meters, sir." I answer.

"Right, try doing it with your quirk... Anything goes, just stay in the circle." Aizawa demands and I walked into the circle as I stared at him. One in the circle he throws me a softball, which I catch. "So this is what he meant when he said a Quirk Assessment Test. This is awesome compared to those lousy schools I went to." I think as I bring the ball up and look over at Aizawa once again. "Go on, you're wasting our time." Aizawa instructs. "I'll use 4 percent seeing as going any higher would lead to me breaking a bone or tearing a tendon." I think, while turning to face the court. I activate my quirk as red energy surrounds my whole body and I throw the ball. My ball went so far I couldnt even see where it landed and I turned to see almost everyone's mouths drop. I look over at Kacchan, who was glaring at me with an annoyed expression. Aizawa holds up his phone and it reads 1000.76 Meters on it, but I keep a straight face as everyone begins to gossip. "Great, I think I stood out a little too much!" I think.

"All of you need to learn your max capabilities... It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a Pro Hero." Aizawa states.

"I wanna go, that looks like fun." The chick that looks like a pink alien squealed, while clapping her hands together.

"This is what I'm talking about using our quirks as much as we want!" The dude with the funny looking elbows exclaims as I look over to Aizawa, who was frowning at him.

"So this looks fun, huh...? You have 3 years here to become a Hero, you think it's all just gonna be games and play time." Aizawa reiterates as he begins to smile maliciously which makes a chill run down my spine. "Idiots... Today you'll compete in 8 physical tests to gage your potential, whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately." Aizawa explains as almost everybody's jaw drops with faces filled with concern and confusion. "Damn... he's serious Sounds like fun." I think. "Like I said I get to decide how this class runs Understand if that's a problem you can head home right now?!" Aizawa exclaims leaving everybody either smiling or with a frightened expression.

"You can't send one of us home. I mean, we just got here, even if it wasn't the first day that isn't fair." The girl with brown hair insists with a concerned look on her face. Nothing is fair in this world, girly. I dont know what kind of castle you came out of but that isn't how the world works. I think.

"Oh and you think natural disasters are... Or power-hungry Villains, hmm? A catastrophic accident that wiped out whole cities. No the world is full of unfairness. It's a Hero's job to try to take back that unfairness. If you wanna be a Pro your gonna have to push yourself to the brink, for the next 3 years U.A. will throw 1 terrible hardship after another at you, so go beyond Plus Ultra-style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here." Aizawa lectures and almost everyone makes an unsettling noise as Tenya takes a water bottle out of his pocket and takes a drink and Kacchan begins smiling as he stretches his arm.

"Now then we are just wasting time, while talking, let the games begin!" Aizawa instructs.

TEST 1: 50-meter dash-

A guy with blond hair with a black lightning bolt in it as well as myself were the first people to go. Both of us walk over to the starting point and ready ourselves. I activate my quirk to 3% as the red energy surrounds my bod once again. "3% for this one should be just fine." I think.

"Runners on your marks, ready?!" The machine exclaims and then a loud noise rings out and I take off running. "2.32 seconds." The machine says as I passed the finish line. I felt a shiver down my spine as I looked over to Aizawa, who narrows his eyes at me. I then look over as the robot went off again as the dude who was against me finally reached the finish line. "I sure someone can pass my time, seeing as I didn't go all out." I think as I started watching everybody. I see Tenya and the frog girl, who's name is apparently Tsuyu, Asui walk over to the starting points.

"Runners on your marks, ready?!" The machine exclaimed once again and then the loud noise rings out and Tenya zoomed across the finish line. "3.05 seconds." The machine says as I look over to see steam coming out of his leg just like an engine. "His quirk is pretty fascinating." I think as I then look over at Tsuyu pass the finish line. "5.58 seconds." The machine calls out.

"Well he's definitely in his element, but speed won't help him in every test." Aizawa speculates as the girl with short brown hair and the blond haired guy with a tail were next.

"I'll lighten my clothes, oh and my shoes too." The brown haired girl, whose name is Ochaco Uraraka states as she taps her shoulder and shoe with her hand. They both go to the starting line and get ready.

"Get set!" The machine shouts and then goes off. They both take off running, but the first one to cross is the dude with the tail, whose name is Mashirao, Ojiro." 5.49 seconds." The machine says. A little bit later Ochaco passes the finish line. 7.15 seconds. The machine states as Ochaco smiles, while a little out of breath walking away. Next is the blond French guy, who is wearing a belt and the pink alien girl. Both of them walk over and get ready, but for some reason the guy turns away from the finish line.

"Nice attempt monme, but you're just not showing enough panache." The French guy lectured.

"Runners on your marks, ready?!" The machine exclaims as the sound goes off as the French guy jumps up and activates his lazor. "Let your powers shine!" The French guy shouts as his lazor thrusts him forward. However his lazor goes out and he lands on the ground as the alien girl passes him, while sliding on something that looks like slimy liquid. The French guy then jumps back up and activates his lazor once again, but the alien girl, whose name is Mina, Ashido still beats him. "5.51 seconds." The machine says as he passes the finish line and he turns with a smile.

"Shooting my beautiful beam for more than a second hurts my tummy." the French guy, whose name is Yuga, Aoyama says. Next it's Deku and Kacchan, who both look pretty serious and start getting ready.

"Runners on your marks, ready?!" The machine exclaims as the sound goes off and they both begin to run, however Kacchan crosses his arms and throws them behind him as he begins using his quirk.

"First speed!" Kacchan shouts as he shoots multiple explosions from his hands to accelerate himself and wins the race.

"4.13 seconds." The machine says as Kacchan passes the finish line. "He's not using One For All... I guess he's saving it. He probably can only use it once." I think as Deku finally passes the finish line. "7.02 seconds." The machine says as Kacchan opens his hands to reveal smoke coming out of them.

"My power has more uses than anyone elses in this school." Bakugo insists as he looks over at Deku, who is out of breath. "You're getting too cocky..." I think as everyone finishes up the race and we start with the next Assessment Test.

TEST 2: Grip strength-

We are all taken to the gym and given a device. I activate my quirk at 4% and focus it all into my hand, but at the same time I make sure to control it as I squeeze it till I hear a beep. I look at the device to see it read 280 Kilograms. I begin to look around as I see a big guy with a mask and 3 arms.

"Wow you hit 540 Kilograms, you're such a beast." The dude with the weird elbows states.

"Yeah, like a muscularly octopus." The little guy, whose hair looks like grapes on his head.

TEST 3: Standing long jump-

Aoyama was the first person up and he glides atop of it, while he blasts it several times to makes it across. Next was Kacchan, who did practically the same thing but with his explosions. Finally it was my turn and I activated my quirk using 3% and focusing all my energy into my legs. I jump and make it all the way across in a blink of an eye. After me was Deku, who was the last one and made it half-way.

TEST 4: Repeated side steps-

It was a bit tedious, but it was a piece of cake. However, the one that surprised me the most was the grape haired kid he was the fastest out of all of us.

TEST 5: Ball throw-

I already did this one at the very beginning so I just watched everyone else. The first one up was Ochaco, who threw it out of the park. Aizawa raised his phone to show the infinite sign on it and I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god hers was way higher than mine." I think.

"Dang, she goes infinite?!" the dude I raced hollered. Next it was Kacchan's turn, who still looked pretty smug.

"Die!" Bakugo exclaims as he chunks the ball using one of his explosions to make it go farther. Aizawa holds up to show everyone his score was 705.2 meters. next up was Deku's turn and he goes to the circle and stares at the softball as everyone begins to talk.

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon hes the one going home..." Tenya trails off and Kacchan turns to him with an angry face pointing at Deku.

"Huh, of course he is, he's a quirkless loser." Bakugo states, but Tenya gives him a surprised expression.

"Uh... He has a quirk, did you not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?" Tenya asks, filled with confusion and I walk up beside Bakugo with an emotionless face.

"Yep, Deku has a quirk, but he can't control it... So he is probably wondering if he should use it." I answer. Suddenly, Deku goes to throw the ball, but Aizawas eye flash red, and his ball lands going only 36 meters. A bit of confusion shows on my face. "I could have sworn I just saw him trying to use ONE FOR ALL just now what happened?" I think as Deku puts on a worried expression.

"Ah what gives, I was trying to use it just now..." Deku trails off, while staring at his hands. Suddenly, Aizawas scarf and hair begin to float as his eyes glow red.

"I erased your quirk, the judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school." Aizawa insists.

"Wait you did what to my... Uh those goggles, I know. You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The eraser hero Eraserhead!" Deku exclaims as everyone begins to gossip. Suddenly I feel a presence staring at us and I look around. Only to see All Might peeking from behind a corner. What the hell is he doing here... I mean, he must be worried about his disciple, But how did he get into U.A.?. I wonder as Aizawa narrows his eyes and glares at Deku.

"You're not ready, you dont have control over your power... We're you planning to break your bones again, counting on someone else to save your useless body?" Aizawa asks coldly.

"No, that's not what I was trying to do... Ah-" Aizawas scarf wraps around Deku, bringing him closer to him and leans forward.

"No matter what your attention is, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous Hero, I know. The one who saved a thousand people by himself and became a legend, but even with that drive you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry Midoriya, with your power there's no way you can become a Hero. I returned your impractical quirk take your final throw... Hurry and get it over with." Aizawa declares as Deku gets another ball standing back in the circle staring at the ground.

"I wonder if our teacher gave him advice?" Tenya asks.

"He probably told him to start packing." Kacchan answers, however I step up as I look at Deku.

"I believe that was a challenge from our teacher to see if he will break down and call it quits, but that kid is far too stubborn to do that." I insist as Kacchan and Tenya stare at me, but I don't dare take my eyes off of Deku.

"I've only got one shot nailing this. So what am I gonna do...?" Deku trails off as Aizawa puts in eye drops and then looks back at Deku, who the throws the ball.

"Hey, hey is he for real!?" I hear All Might's voice, but do not keep my eyes off of Deku. I look closer at his finger was now broken as the ball is high into the sky and everyone looks up. The ball falls down to the ground and Aizawas phone shows the numbers 705.3 meters Deku then turns to look at Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa, you see... Im still standing." Midoriya states, while smiling causing Aizawa to smile as his eyes widen.

"This kid..." Aizawa trails off as I look over at Father, who looks impressed. "I feel so pissed all of a sudden that I want to beat the crap out of Deku and Father!" I think.

"He threw it over 700 meters!" Someone shouts from the group and Ochaco lifts up her arms and a bright smile appears on her face.

"Nice, he's finally showing us his true power!" Ochaco chirps as Tenya puts his hand up to his eyes with an astonished look on his face.

"But his finger appears to be broken now, just like in the exam this quirk is very odd." Tenya examines.

"It wasn't a very pretty throw." Aoyama insists and I look over to Kacchan, whose face seems to have changed dramatically, he looked surprised. "That's why you can't get cocky, Kacchan." I think as Kacchan begins to get pissed and shoots explosions from his hands and starts running towards Deku like a mad dog and Midoriya begins to freak out and scream.

"Hey, Deku you bastard tell me, how you did that or you're dead! Kacchan shouts angrily. However Before he can even touch Midoriya, Aizawas scarf entangles him and he is unable to move. "Why would you charge one of your classmates in school, are you trying to get kicked out?" I wonder as I stare at Kacchan, who keeps trying to move, but Aizawa pulls harder. "Why... Why the hell is your damn scarf... So strong?! Kacchan exclaims as he struggles to move even more.

"Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal aloeid... Stand down, it would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much, it gives me, serious dry eye." Aizawa declares as his eyes glow red.

"Too bad, that quirks amazing." almost everyone says then Aizawa lets him go as he blinks his eyes.

"You're wasting my time now, whoever's next can step up." Aizawa instructs as Deku walks steadily around Kacchan and then rushes over to the group. Clenching his teeth, Kacchan continues to glare at Deku. "Damn... I guess his pride is either hurt, or he's pissed because he didn't know Deku had a quirk I guess it's about time I step in before he tries to do something he regrets." I think as I begin to walk in Kacchan's direction and everyones eyes turn to me. I ignore them as I keep walking up to Kacchan and grab his arm. Kacchan turns to me with a glare making everyone inch back a little out of fear, but my face remains emotionless as I start dragging him over to the group.

"Ice Queen... Let go of me!" Bakugo demands as I continue to drag him. Once back to the group I stop dragging him and turn around glaring at him and he irks back a little bit.

"You want to fight Deku, fine But dont cause trouble for the rest of us, like just now... Settle it when we are allowed to in combat training or something." I whisper as I turn back and watch the other students as Kacchan remains silent, but I could feel him and the other students eyes on me.

TEST 6: Sit-ups-

"You will need to pair up for this one... I don't care, who you partner with." Aizawa instructs and I wait a few minutes with my eyes on Kacchan, but as I expected he was by himself. I quickly walk over and grab Kacchans arm and he turns to look over at me with an annoyed expression.

"What do you have someone else in mind for a partner?" I ask and in response he grunts as he turns away. However I pay no mind as I drag him over to a mat.

"You go first, Ice Queen." Kacchan demands and I nod as I laid down on the mat. I ended up doing 254, but I could have done more. "I think I've stuck out way too much today... Especially with me sticking around Kacchan." I think as Kacchan switches places with me and ends up doing 386. However the whole time he looked distracted. A few times I caught him glazing over at Deku and Ochaco, which made me more intrigued about their story.

TEST 7: Seated toe-touch-

This was probably the easiest and quickest Test out of them all.

TEST 8: Long-distance run-

Our last test of the Exam, which I got 5th place, but only because I was using 2% and to not stick out. After everyone finally was done I look over to see Deku fall on the ground from exhaustion. I let out a slight chuckle as everyone including me begins to head over to Aizawa.

"Alright time to give you your results, I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual's score." Aizawa insists as some peoples expressions were filled with worry, especially Deku's. Looking over at Kacchan I noticed he was intently staring at Deku. Aizawa brings out his phone and taps it making a list appear. Peering up at list I wasn't too surprising.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu. 2. Shoto Todoroki.

3. Katsuki Bakugo. 4. Tenya Iida.

5. (Y/N) Amari. 6. Fumikage Tokoyami.

7. Mezo Shoji. 8. Mashirao Ojiro.

9. Eijiro Kirishima. 10. Mina Ashido.

11. Ochaco Uraraka. 12. Koji Kota.

13. Rikido Sato. 14. Tsuyu Asui.

15. Yuga Aoyama. 16. Hanta Sero.

17. Denki Kaminari. 18. Kyoka Jiro.

19. Toru Hagakure. 20. Minoru Mineta.

21. Izuku Midoriya.

"Deku got last, just as I suspected... However, Aizawa is interested in him now so there's no way he is sending him home now." I think as I look over to see Dekus expression filled with despair. Putting my hand to my mouth, I hold in the laughter that suddenly arises inside me. Aizawa presses the button, but keeps stays expressionless.

"And I was lying, no one is going home... That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Aizawa states with a broad smile as I begin to hear people groan or sigh.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out... Sorry. guess, I probably should have said something." The chick with the ponytail, who's name is Momo, Yaoyorozu apologizes as everyone stares at her as I bring my hand away from my mouth.

"That was pretty nerve-wracking, huh?" The dude with the weird elbows, who's name is Sero, Hanta asks to the spiky red haired guy.

"Nah, I'm always down for a challenge." The spiky red haired guy, who's name is Kirishima, Eijiro answers. Suddenly I hear a scoff from beside me, making me look over to see Kacchan as he looks away from Deku. "What happened between these two?" I wonder.

"That's it. We're done for the day, pick up a Syllabus from the classroom. Read it over before tomorrow morning." Aizawa instructs as he goes to leave as Deku lets out a sigh. "Midoriya, take this and go have the old lady fix you up. Things are going to be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins, make sure you're prepared." Aizawa explains as he gives Deku a pass and then walks away. "I should go ask Aizawa, why my old man is here." I think as I walk like I am going to the classroom, but then secretly slip away and follow after Aizawa. However, I then see All Might, who had been watching the whole time making me quickly hide behind the corner. "I need to know why he is here, but since he is right there I cant ask Aizawa the reason." I think.

"Aizawa that was a rotten move." All Might states as Aizawa stops and glares at him.

"All Might... So you were watching. No talk shows today?" Aizawa asks.

"A rational deception, that's cute. But you're not exactly known for being light-hearted. I read your file, last year you expelled an entire class of Freshmen students. You have no problem kicking students out anyone you deem unworthy, you were planning to send last place home... So that can only mean, you saw the same kind of potential in young Midoriya that I do." All Might declares, while pointing at Aizawa. "Damn that's cold, but I was kind of figuring that was the case... I kinda wished he would've sent him home." I think.

"What is this about, it almost sounds like you have been in his corner the whole time. Isn't it a little early for you to be playing favorites...? He doesn't have zero potential, I admit, if that were the case. I would have sent him straight home after class without hesitation It's cruel to let a kid keep dreaming of something that will never come true." Aizawa explains as he begins to walk away. "Damn I really missed my chance now I better go while All Might's distracted." I think.

"In your own strange way you are a kind man, Aizawa. I know that... But clearly we are gonna have a problem." All Might mutters as I go to step beck. However I step on a twig that makes a noise, however before I could react I felt a bit of wind past me and I look over to see All Might staring down at me. "Shit!" I think as I then force a smile, while waving my hands back in forth in front of me

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was going to ask something of Aizawa Sensei, however you two were having a conversation and I didn't want to interrupt." I explain, but then All Might brings his face closer to mine and squints at me. "Well I will be going... Have a good rest of the day All Might, sir." I insist as I activate 1% of my quirks and rush towards the classroom, without looking back. Finally making it to the classroom I let out a sigh and then walk in to see a few people, were left in the classroom as I grab the Syllabus and walk over to my desk. I begin to gather my stuff when I hear a scoff from beside me and I turn to see Kacchan spacing out. "He looks like hes having a rough time... I guess, it's Ice Queen to the rescue." I think as I walk into his line of sight and he looks up at me.

"Yo, Explosion Boy. You gonna go home, or just sit there?" I ask as he glares at me, causing me to glare back at him making the remaining people in the classroom to stare at us with a scared expression.

"What's it matter to you, Ice Queen?!" Kacchan exclaims loudly as he stands up from his desk. I roll my eyes as I begin to walk.

"You coming?!" I call out as I stopped looking back at him, which makes his expression turn sour.

"Fine. Just this once Ice Queen..." Kacchan trails off as he walks over to me. We begin to walk down the stairs Kirishima rushed down the stairs to catch up to us and starts walking with us. "Looks like Kacchan has an admirer." I think as we begin to walk out of the school. However, Sero walks over to Kirishima and they begin to talk as we walk, but kept glancing over at Kacchan, who was being quiet. "Looks like it's Ice Queen to the rescue again." I think as I look up at Kacchan, whose face is all scrunched up in an angry expression.

"I like it... Your softball throw it was pretty flashy. What do yall think?" I ask looking over at Kirishima and Sero and then motion my eyes to Kacchan. They take the hint and walk a bit closer to Kacchan with smiles.

"Yeah bro, that throw was so manly!" Kirishima answers making Kacchan's angry expression dissipate slowly as Sero joins in the conversation. "This is nice..." I think as I feel a slight smile appear on my face.

"You're quirks pretty impressive." I declare as I look over at Kacchan with the smile still on my face. They all stared at me for a few seconds as their faces turn a bit read.

"Yeah... How does it work?" Kirishima asks Kacchan breaking the silence.

(Time Skip)

After the conversation that felt like it went on for hours we all had to part ways except for Kirishima and Bakugo, who were really hitting it off. "I think they are going to become really good friend..." I think as I turned and headed of in the direction of my house. I open the door of my house and walk in as I take off my shoes. I look down to see mine were the only ones there now and I let out a loud sigh.

"Mom must be working late again..." I trail off as I head into the kitchen walking over to the refrigerator, noticing there was no note left on it. "I guess she was in a hurry and didnt have time to write one." I think as make myself something to eat. I finished making food and then walk up to my room. I began to eat as I also got out my Syllabus and read it. Once I'm done reading and eating I put the Syllabus into my bag and leave my plate on my desk as I lay down on my bed. Suddenly, Fathers suspicious expression popped into my head. "Hopefully he believed my lame excuse... Or things are going to get complicated." I hope as I roll myself up in my blanket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
216K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
33.9K 930 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...