๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ...

By stylexvitar

.. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.. - Baseball was his life, baseball was hers. Serena and Ben... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
- 8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Pls read!!!
22
23
Happy birthday babiiiiiissss
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
A/N
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Yes
48
Final <3

40

2.7K 53 246
By stylexvitar

-Serena's POV-

Wednesday... 2 days before summer

Another day of absolutely nothing. today at school was normal before summer stuff like watching movies in every class and cleaning out our lockers. lunch was fun. I got to hangout with the boys and just talk.

now im just home seeping into the sofa with boredom. my phone buzzed. I reached my hand back to the table to grab my phone. a grinned seeing who it was. I sighed and turned over onto my stomach.

benny: so about yesterdayyyyy

me: do tell

benny: long story short I found isa grinding up on Alex, idk what she took or what she was on but I took her home right after and we haven't spoken since

me: holy shit lol

benny: yea so idk what imma do with her

me: dump her lol

benny: you're cold asf

me: just sayingggg you could do better.

he could do better. IM BETTER TF

benny: I mean iggg, ill just see what happens

me: hasn't she caused you enough trouble already?

benny: lol yea

me: so you have a reason

benny: smartttt, do you wanna FaceTime?

holy shit... benny wants to FaceTime for the first time in forever not since we like broke up. the butterflies where everywhere. but I gotta act like nothing has affected me.

me: sure

not a second later my phone is ringing, I wait a couple seconds and not answer right away. I check my hair and make sure I look fine. I answer..

Me: heyyyyyy you look the same lol

he looked super cute as always with his dark hair and hazel eyes.

Benny: can't say the same about you

he laughed

Me: is that a good thing or bad?

Benny: its good don't worry lol

Me: so what's isa like...

we continued to talk for 20 mins but someone came rushing into my house

"Serena lets go!" I turned around and its Charlie. "shit" I mumbled to myself and placed my phone facing down so quick with benny still on the call. I don't know if Charlie saw that or not...

he smirked and rolled his eyes. "baby come on I texted you we were coming to get you to play ball" he pulled me in and gave me a passionate kiss making the smack of this kiss loud for literally everyone to hear. I stood in shock.

"go get ready" he laughed. I took my phone and ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. Benny looked so confused and a little hurt. "im sorry you had to hear that", benny didn't say anything for a second. "So ummmm" he muttered. "I got to go, ill tell you about this later." I said about to hang up.

"text me later?" he asked. I smiled and nodded my head then hung up and got ready

-

I walked down stairs to find Charlie waiting for me. "care to explain to me why you did that?". "Serena you know im better than benny and I did that because I know he was on FaceTime so I wanted to make sure he knows what he lost" I frowned but he lifted my chin up and kissed my cheek and lead me out the door.

-

as I walked to the sandlot I can feel my feeling coming back for benny, I don't know what to tell Charlie because I don't wanna say used him to get over benny, Charlie just was there and wanted to be there. but my feelings are growing again, let me honest they never left I think. we are always gonna have a spark between us.my cheeks became heated and I smiled to myself just imagining each other again. I am so excited for the wedding but im so nervous to face him again.

"what are you thinking about?' Charlie asks me entering the gate of the sandlot.. "what? nothing" I raised my eyebrows. "you think about him a lot huh?" he scoffed. "Charlie come on, he was my best friend. don't give me shit for it" I said stopping my tracks. he stopped too and let out a sigh. "you right, im sorry, I just wanna be with you Serena" he says with a little sadness in his eyes.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there. until I spoke out. "I just need more time" I said. "You had a lot of that" he laughs rudely and turns away to walk with the rest of the boys. 'ugh' I thought to myself.

Charlie was I don't know, he had things he wanted and if he didn't get what he wanted he would be bummed but then not care and act like it didn't happen and just act normal again. im not sure if that is good or bad but whatever.

I went to home base to of course bat first. Charlie is pitching this time, he played all positions which was cool but so did benny so he's not that special. I plant my feet into the ground and give it a little twist. I bend and hold my bat up. Charlie pitches, see it coming straight at me, as it got closer I know it wasn't gonna hit the bat BUT MY HEAD.

I lean back falling onto the ground on my back. "shit" I mumbled staying on the ground. "WOAH THAT WAS INCHES AWAY FROM YOUR HEAD" ham says squatting down looking at me. the boys crowd around me accept for Charlie. "what the hell is your problem!" I yell trying to sit up but the boys stop me "take it easy Serena" Kenny says. "asshole" I said under my breath laying back down on the ground.

-

I stayed down for about 2 more minutes, the guys lead me to the dugout to sit under the shade. I watched them play without me. "im gonna go get water from the dugout" Charlie comes and grabs a water from the cooler passing me we make eye contact till he leaves not saying a word.

the rest of the day went on as I just sat and watched.

-

- Bennys pov-

I stayed home all day. I still haven't talked to isa, I won't say anything till she apologizes. school was shit. I didn't sit with her at such but I sat with the baseball team. Alex eyed me down whenever he got the chance. I just rolled my eyes. the best part of my day was probably texting Serena but also the FaceTime was weird because of Charlie.

it weird to think about how you were once apart of that friend group together and your girlfriend was apart of that too and everyone came along but now another friend from the ground is kissing her, if that makes sense. it stings, I don't know if ill get over it. ill just sit here and think about it all night.

-

-serenas pov-

I sat in my room bored. the sunset was out and dimming as time goes by. 'lets text benny' I thought to myself.

Me: hey do you wanna FaceTime?

he responded quick

Benny: ofc

I called first

Me: hey benny!

Benny:heyyyy

ME:have you talked to isa?

Benny: ya no, she needs to say sorry first

Me: I agree.. also about today

Benny: we don't need to talk about it its fine

Me: are you sure?

Benny: well no ig

me: we aren't together its just confusing he was just being an ass

benny: oh I seeee

Me: idk what got into him but he was pitching today and he literally threw it at my head but I dodged it but ended up falling on my back, he hasn't said sorry yet so we are both waiting

Benny: wowwww I could never

-

me and benny talked for another 10 mins but someone was climbing up the window so I said goodnight to benny and he did too with a cute smile.

its Charlie. I open the window and he hopes in, I frowned but he grabs me and hugs me so tightly. "im so sorry" I said nothing but tears started to form and drop and stain his shirt. he pulls away and wipes the tears off my face with his hands. "please forgive me" I just nod my head and he kisses my forehead. "I never meant to hurt you" "id never hurt you like that" the tears started pouring those exact words also came from Bennys mouth.

"Charlie" I choke out."please Serena" he begs. "I forgive you" I say. he hugs me tighter...

we talked for a little more till it got super late and he left.

I closed my window and laid on my back and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------------

ENJOYYYY I hope you liked this chapter im trying to write more eeeew we will weee okay I love y'all pls vote thankssss cuties

Maya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 46 27
"All Benny cared about before you guys moved here was baseball. He said he never had time for girls." "What about now?" ...
34.9K 609 23
dylan miller is the new kid in town. she was taught how to play ball by her parents at a young age and the young girl had a natural talent. life was...
193K 2K 15
{Benny x Reader} Y/n just moved back to her hometown with her new stepbrother Scotty Smalls. He goes and plays baseball with the sandlot boys and the...
4.4K 45 22
โ˜†FemReader Y/n Y/l/n just moved to San Fernando Valley. Y/n fears she won't know anyone in the town. However, she is surprised to find an old friend...