➳Dabi's Identity~ Dabi One-Sh...

Bởi 08Icedcoffeee80

➳Dabi's name reveal plays differently in people's minds... how would you picture it? ➳Requests are: OPEN ➳Com... Xem Thêm

➳Requests are: Open
Showing True Color...
Twisted Joy
~Brining Back his Past Self~ Part 1
~Brining Back his Past Self~ Part 2
⚠️IMPORTANT UPDATE⚠️

Things Aren't Always What They Seem

870 30 2
Bởi 08Icedcoffeee80

The people of Japan stood still, their eyes glued to their TV, phone, anything that they could watch the news on. None of them could believe what they were seeing...

The League of Villains had finally unleashed their final attack on the heroes, including some of the heroes in training. Shoto Todoroki, along with the big 3 had ended up being a part of it because of their internships, and now had to help the pro heroes. After Endeavor got word from Hawks about the attack the League was planning, the pro hero had worked even harder to prepare himself for what was about to happen, but no, not even Endeavor, could've predicted the amount of chaos that would spread, and half of that chaos was responsible by a villain named Dabi

"Well, isn't this just great! Endeavor, and his beloved "son" he calls his masterpiece working side by side, trying to save the world!" yelled Dabi manically. Enji Todoroki, or otherwise known as the number one hero named Endeavor, and his son Shoto Todoroki were barely standing on their feet in front of the scarred villain. The other pro heroes had left to help defeat the other members of the League, but no one has heard from them in while. The news broadcast had their focus on them, and were desperately trying to get the audio so the citizens could know what was going on.

"DAMN YOU, DABI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US!?" yelled the flaming hero. Even Endeavor himself had a limit to what he was able to do with his quirk.

"It's simple really. I want to kill you." Those words were the first thing the public was able to hear. Horror crept into them, knowing that the villain was probably powerful enough to be able to do it.

"Damn it... get away from him!" Dabi looked at the boy with white and red hair, who was struggling towards his father, bleeding all over the place. His eyes showed horror and fear, but also anger and determines.

Dabi quickly sent a blast of fire towards him, not enough to burn the boy, but enough to make him fall back. Shoto was trying his best to hide his feelings from the villain, but was failing miserably. He fell back onto a piece of concrete which fell from a nearby building.

"This has nothing to do with you, Shoto Todoroki. I'm giving you one chance, and one chance only. Stand back, or you're going to get hurt. My deal is with this man, who calls himself a so called hero." Dabi glares at Endeavor.

Shoto Todoroki was only a couple meters away from Dabi, who was walking towards his father who was on the ground, shaking from overusing his quirk, and being badly beaten up. He felt so useless, but he got up, limping towards his father. His whole body hurt, he was burnt, stabbed, beaten, and he was bleeding everywhere, but yet he still was determined to get to Endeavor.

Back at the dorms, Shoto Todoroki's classmates were restless. All of them were gathered in the common room by the TV. Now that they've gotten audio of the whole thing, it made them feel a little better, that they could support their classmate from their school. But, everyone was on edge, worried sick for him, the big 3 and the other pro heroes. If the number 1 hero couldn't stop them, then who could?

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF ICYHOT DIES I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" Bakugo walked to the kitchen, and leaned on the counter top. His whole face was covered in sweat.

"Bakugo please, that doesn't make even any sense! And I'm sure t'that they're going to b-be fine-" Iida followed the blond boy with piercing red eyes.

"No he won't. Not Endeavor, Todoroki, none of the big three, and NO HEROES WILL BE OKAY, ALRIGHT?! THE LEAGUE IS TOO FUCKING STRONG, AND THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE KILLED! WE SHOULD'VE GONE AND HELPED THE PROS THE MOMENT THEY STARTED ATTACKING!" Everyone looked at Bakugo. It was unusual for him to be worried for anyone, or show any signs of emotion other than anger, but they all figured that he really did care. Then suddenly, a loud crashing noise came from the TV. Iida and Bakugo quickly rushed back to the TV where they gasped in horror.

"S-STOP, YOU VILLAIN, I WON'T LET Y-YOU THROUGH!!!" Shoto Todoroki was standing in front of Endeavor, with his arms on his sides. He wasn't about to let a villain like him through.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY? WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET!!" The man stood directly in front of the hero in training, practically breathing on him.

"WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU PROTECT HIM?! AFTER ALL HE'S PUT YOU THROUGH, AFTER TRAINING YOU ALMOST TO THE BRINK OF DEATH, MAKING YOUR CHILDHOOD MISERABLE, FORCING YOU TO BECOME A HERO, BEATING YOUR MOTHER, MAKING HER POUR BOILING WATER ON YOUR FACE! TREATING YOUR SIBLINGS LIKE DIRT, ALMOST KILLING THE OLDEST?! WHY, w-why would you sacrifice your life for that man?!"

Shoto looked in horror at the villain. All of the secrets that he's been keeping for the past 16 years, the things no one was supposed to know about, was now being broadcasted live to all of Japan.

"H-how do you know about a-all of this...?" None of this made sense to him, he looked over the villain once more. He looked at his deep purple scars, his piercings, his hair, then his eyes. His deep blue, ocean, cold, eyes. His father's eyes. Shoto put down his arms, and retreated from his fighting stance. Tears started to form in his eye sockets.

"T-touya... is that y-you?" He asked in a whisper. The scarred man quickly pulled him into a hug, and tears started pouring from his eyes. His brother... who was supposed to be dead for 12 years now, was indeed alive. The both of them fell on their knees, with their arms still wrapped around each other. The whole entire time watching, Endeavor started sobbing, head on the ground. His son, who he tried to kill is now back. He started replaying all the moments of Touya before his supposed death. He regretted every moment of it. He really did, but it was too late. It was because of him, that Touya was alive. It was because of him, that he resented Endeavor and seeked for vengeance, it was because of him, that Dabi was born.

"W-why, why did you b-become a villain? Y-you could've came h-home-"

"Shh, it's alright little Sho... None of this is your fault, and none of it's going to be."

"W-what do you mean-" Dabi quickly placed his younger brother on a flat surface, making sure that it wasn't hazardous, and stood up.

"I'm sorry Shoto, but I came here for one thing, and I'm not going to leave without finishing what I've started." His expression was full of sadness and despair, but at the same time it was cold and emotionless. He turned away from him and glanced at Endeavor. 

"I'm sorry, but the person you look for named "Touya" is gone, dead. In his place Dabi was born." He picked up a dagger that was on the floor nearby.

"Touya wait- you don't have to do this! F-father, he changed-"

"People like him don't change. He's the same selfish person he always was." He walked up to Endeavor, placing the dagger next to his neck.

"P-please, you're going to regret this, stop I beg you!"

"No, because I won't be here to feel the pain and emotions once he's gone." He slits Endeavor's throat. He turns and faces Shoto. His scars below his eyes had started to bleed. 

"T-touya no! S-stop!" Tears started streaming down his face. He could see the sadness and regret fill his older brother's eyes.

"Once again, I'm sorry. Give Yumi and Nat my regards, and tell them that I'm sorry as well." He brings the bloody dagger centimeters from his chest."

"Goodbye.." 

"NOOOO!!" The scarred body of the man fell down, lying lifeless on the cold wet concrete. Shoto Todoroki couldn't do anything, he felt fucking useless. He could've stopped his brother from killing his father, but he didn't. He could've stopped his brother from killing himself, but he didn't. He started sobbing, tears streaming down from his face onto his hands, along with blood. He stumbled towards the pale body of his brother, and held his head above his knees. Unable to express his emotions for the last 16 years of his life, he exploded, yelling hysterically, and continued to sob.

The public stood completely silent, no one moving a muscle, still trying to process what happened. It was as if the Earth stood still. The classmates of Shoto weren't handling things better in any way, even Bakugo who always had something to say, and Kirishima who was the optimist of the group. All of them had their attention on the broadcast, showing their classmate, their friend, sobbing and yelling while hugging the body of his brother.

"D-dabi was his brother...?" Midoriya asked. There tears silently streaming down his face.

"I-I don't that's the point... did you guys hear what he said? The way Endeavor treated them?" Momo asks. She was one of the people who was closest to Shoto, knowing him years back because of her father, but she barely remembers it. In any case, she was also about to expload.

"I don't care what you extras say, but if what Icyhot's brother said was true, that flaming hot cheeto deserved to die." Everyone looked at Bakugo, with shocked, but understanding faces.

"I just can't believe we didn't know about this, and couldn't help Todobro... We never really paid much attention to him and just assumed the best because of his quirk and Endeavor being a hero and all... I guess things aren't always what they seem."

They all look back at the TV. Shoto Todoroki was now on his feet, shaking. The battle isn't over yet... it's just the beginning.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Word count: 1742

A/N:

Thank you guys so much for reading! Sorry for the sad endings, lol let's just say I feel like writing some angst. Make sure to check out my other stories, more coming soon! Requests are always open, feel free to comment them down below along with your thoughts. That's it, have a great day/night!ツ

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
73K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...