Twisted Joy

"Eraserhead, I'm not sure this is such a good idea-"

"I don't care about what you think and don't think. Show me where you're keeping him." Aizawa glares at the guard, as he shifts uncomfortably. 

"A-alright then, come with me." The guard turned, and the two started walking to where "Dabi" was being held. A few hours ago, the villain was taken here by some of the local heroes, saying that he bled out, almost to death. If it weren't for them rescuing him, he would be dead.

"Killing is never the right solution, but I don't think it was a wise decision helping a villain like him. He looks powerful with his quirk being cremation, and we don't know how much hand-on-hand combat he knows."

The guard stops at room 167, and gestures Eraserhead inside.

"He's right in here. He conscious, but he hasn't said a word the entire time. I'll leave you to it." He said, and walked away. Shota Aizawa stared at the door. It was made of titanium, the strongest metal on Earth. He took a deep breath, turned the doorknob, and opened the door. He took a step inside, and closed the door. 

The room was nothing as he expected it would be. There was a thick layer of glass separating the two. The room had grey walls, and a white ceiling with a white marble floor. On his side, there was a chair and a little table. Nothing too fancy. But on the villains side, there was nothing expect for him sitting in his restrains, staring down the pro hero with his icy, cold, ocean blue eyes making it clear he wasn't welcome. Aizawa had faced a lot of villains in his cerear, but something about this particular one had him curious.

"So," Eraserhead said as he walked down the couple of steps, and sat on the chair, derectly across from where Dabi was sitting. 

"How did you get here?" Nothing. 

"Alright then. There are more than 10,000 soliders in the building where you're at, you're at the Hero Commission in case you didn't know." Still no reply.

"If you answer some of my questions, you might have a less punishment."

"I think what you don't understand, Eraser, is that they don't want me dead, or in jail. There's a lot you don't know, and a lot you won't ever find out." Aizawa raises his eyebrow. He didn't expect that answer for sure.

"If you keep lying, things will turn out much worse for you. So, what is your real name?"

"Why don't you ask the Commission?"

"Your age?"

"Go die in a hole."

"How did you get your scars?" This time there was no answer. 

So I hit a nerve, huh.

"Tell me Eraserhead. You care for your students?"

"Hmm, how interesting. That's exactly what you said to me last time before I found out you were a copy, curtesy of Twice's quirk."

"You still never answered my question. You, you are different from other heroes. You have the qualities of a real hero, which a lot don't posses."

"Still obsessed with Stain's ideology?"

"I'm just trying to find the reason how a fucking murder and a child abuser became one of the most strongest heroes." This got Eraserhead mad.

"You know, you are really are a good liar. I guess the Commission is right-"

"THE COMMISSION IS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING ASSASSIN CAMP FOR KIDS!" Aizawa stood up and started walking towards the door.