Possessive At First Sight EBS...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better... More

Note
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Decision
Chapter 2: The Moving
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: The Kiss
Chapter 5: Mr. Control Freak
Chapter 6: The Jealousy
Chapter 7: Mr. Possessive
Chapter 8: The Friends
Chapter 9: The Lies
Chapter 10: The Declaration
Chapter 11: The Misunderstanding (EDITED)
Chapter 12: The Misconception
Chapter 13: The Sleep Over (EDITED)
Chapter 14: The Unexpected Baby(EDITED)
Chapter 15: The Betrayal (EDITED)
Chapter 16: The Wedding (EDITED)
Chapter 18: The Courting
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: The Arranged Marriage
Chapter 21: The Plan
Chapter 22: The Bride
Chapter 23: Villa Alessandra
Chapter 24: The Kidnapping
Chapter 25: The Proposal
Chapter 26: The Bride's Family
Chapter 27: The Nuptial Preparation
Chapter 28: The Most Awaited Day
Chapter 29: The Honeymoon
Epilogue
Author's Advertisement
Author's Review

Chapter 17: The Auction (EDITED)

219K 6.1K 356
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Some things just couldn't be protected from storms. Some things simply needed to be broken off... Once old thing were broken off, an amazingly beautiful thing could grow in their place." ― Denise Hildreth Jones

Alessandra's POV

After that Beach Wear Ads, it greatly increased my profile in Greece and Asian industry, but to gain that international recognition and pursue my career further I reluctantly relocated myself back to New York, where I quickly secured a modelling contract with Next Model Management. I acquired a condo close to where Lucy's place. Lucy was so happy and thrilled when she found out I was back and we lived close by.

And soon, I found myself in high demand, being booked for various runway and print campaigns for the likes of Baby Phat, Lisa Ho, Levi's, Alex Perry, Voodoo Dolls, Nicola Finetti, Bettina Liano, Roberto Cavalli, L.A.M.B, and Betsey Johnson amongst others.

With my success, came a number of print features for some of the world's most prestigious fashion magazines such as Spanish Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and Elle. Thanks to an international campaign with Maybelline New York. I was also selected for a number of television advertisements for the likes of Portman and Veet.

Included of my success is to attend various functions. Tonight, I will be attending a fundraising for the Anti-Breast Cancer Org. Carlos was attending too with Lucy. Lucy is staying with her brother since Salvador came back. I asked Salvador to escort me, and he happily agreed.

I was lying on my bed for the first time, I get to relax. Then, I heard my doorbell rang. I jumped out of my bed and walked briskly to the door. I opened it, and in front of me was a large basket full of roses, lilies, alstromeria, orchids, etc.... I was grinning ear to ear. It's been a while since I received a flower. "Who could be the sender?" I thought excitedly.

The delivery guy peeked his head out from the flowers and smiled. "Delivery for Ms. De La Vega?" He asked, smiling at me.

"No other!" I replied ecstatically.

"Please sign your name here Ms. De la Vega," he said as he handed me his machine and a pen for my signature. I signed it quickly and receive the basket, a bit heavy. I closed the door after I thanked the guy and sniffing the roses. My favorite. I put the basket down on the coffee table and check on the card.

I'll see you in a bit.

S.

"Jeez ... Salvador doesn't need to do this!" I muttered. "I'll thank him later, anyway he's picking me up in three hours," I thought.

 I walked back to my room, left the card on my dresser and crawl back in my bed. Trying to nap at least an hour.

Stavros' POV

The time I've been waiting. I've waited long enough. Watching her in a distance doesn't help much the longings I've felt. I didn't bother her because I know her career was on its verge of success. 

I went to see Lucy yesterday, to ask who's going to escort her although I already have an idea. Her brother will escort her, I know because I have Alessandra followed.

I talked to Lucy that I'm ready to win her back. And, I can't wait for more days or months. I even talked to her brother, Salvador and he's a nice guy too. So the plan begins. I am to escort Alessandra.

The guy I asked to deliver the flower was one of my securities who has been following her. He told me she looks so happy when she received the flowers. Things are falling into places.

In an hour, I will be seeing her closely. "God, waiting wasn't my strongest points," I groaned. I'm all ready since an hour ago. That's how excited I am. I can wait to hold her again. I can't believe I had endured that long. There's no way I'm going to let someone be in our way again. No matter what I'll win her back!

It was 6:35 pm when I left the building. I live 15 minutes to their place. I never like penthouses, but since she moved here in New York I decided to buy a penthouse, which a little bit closer to her place. I stayed in my penthouse only on weekdays since my building is only walking distance, Pancho doesn't have to drive that far because my house is 30 minutes to my workplace.

I drove my Spider Ferrari and headed to her place. Soon enough I'm on the elevator to her floor. It felt like centuries watching the elevator doors open and close at every floor. Then, finally the elevator reach my destination, 22nd floor. The anticipation I felt flared up as I waited for the elevator to slides open. I'm getting anxious.

I walked to her door, standing facing the door like an idiot, I let out a deep breathed and finally pressed the doorbell. 

After like a decade, the door swung open revealing her with her slinky liquid silver gown. She wore a very low neckline and also showed off her flawless back as the stunning frock was sexily cut to just above her derriere. She worked side swept curls, statement earrings, and apricot-coloured makeup for a look that surely had all the men at the event swooned at her feet.

"Stavros.." She murmured barely audible. She looks bewildered.

My breath hitched and I am tongue-tied. I guess my jaw dropped for a while because I felt my jaw started to feel numb. I'm not sure if I was surprised seeing her closely, or how beautiful she is with her dress. She looks like a goddess that descended from Mount Olympus.

I quickly gathered myself. "Hi," was all I said, trying not to falter. She looks really surprised too. "Are you ready? I asked sweetly, with my eyes skimming her body up and down discreetly.

"No. But you're not my escort?" she exclaimed looking confused while shaking her head in disapproval. "Salvador will be here any time soon, so please leave Stavros!" she replied icily.

Her rejection is like a knife that was stabbed in my chest tearing my heart into pieces. She sounds like not the Alessandra I know. But I stood my ground. I understand why she's acting like that. She was hurt so it's normal. But I'm here, ready to mend her broken heart.

"I will be your escort tonight, babe," I stated with finality. She looks so beautiful. She's like the polished Alessandra.

She glared at me. "I'm not your girlfriend anymore Stavros, so stop calling me with that! And, why are you here anyway? Does your wife even know you're here?" She snapped sarcastically, huffing.

"Will you let me in so we can talk?" I said ignoring her sarcastic words. "I know I owe you a lot of explanations. You left without clarifying all the details. You decided to believe her without giving me the benefit of the doubt," I spouted feeling hurt at the thought that she did not trust me.

"Now will you let me explain everything?" I asked giving her my best sad, sincere look that could melt even a rock.

"How can I believe you? You have all the time before you left to Greece, but you waited, and let her tell me? Do you know how much that hurts? When someone walks in my door rubbing it in my face that my boyfriend is having a baby with her. Then, you left," she ranted with a clenched teeth. "Your explanation is way too late! No!" She sputtered ceremoniously, and she was about to close the door, but I was fast enough. My foot blocked the door and I quickly grab her hand as I pushed the door open and walk in.

As soon as I got in, I kicked the door shutting off. She yanked her hand off me.

"Krystina lied. I'm not the father of her baby. A week before the wedding my private investigator found out her secrets. She was already two weeks pregnant when she attended that party. And ,that night I was dead drunk, there's nothing happened between us, she lied and made it up that something happened between us, but Andrew, who's the father of the baby confessed it to me that she came to his room that night. Ali, I'm sorry I didn't tell you all, what happened that night. But I swear to God, I didn't do anything other than I drank too much. Will you forgive me?" I asked hopeful after a long hurtful confession.

She was so quiet and it's killing me. I can't read her face. I'm terrified.

"Have you had any idea how I lived each day thinking you're getting married?" she said shakily.

"I'm sorry!" was all I said, my shoulder slumped hopelessly.

If only she knew how much I suffered too, thinking that I would lose her forever. I moved closer to hold her, but she steps back. I felt a stab in my heart causing to pain tremendously.

"I thought I'd lost you forever. Each day is like fighting with a sharp knife lacerating my heart ever so slowly, each day you think it healed but it wasn't, it get worse, more painful and I'm struggling to go on." She continued, as she looks warily.

"I'm sorry, baby. I had waited for so long because I'm waiting for all the information and evidence I needed to correct the lies Krystina created. I'm sorry. Please let me hold you, Baby!.." I beg. I could feel the tears that pricking in my eyelid.

Alessandra's POV

Stavros words are melting all the walls I've created. He looks so sincere. And, my feelings for him was always there. It never fades, but instead it grew. Seeing him today closely that longing I've felt grew tremendously. I've been aching to hold him close. But am I ready to forgive him? We were both a victim of a deceitful woman. I would probably do what he did. But that pain had left tremendous scars.

"Please let me hold you, baby!" he pleaded.

The looked in his eyes, the walls I've been trying to build slowly crumbling down. And, I'm under his spell again. When he reaches my hands I didn't protest. And, I felt that shivers through my spines. He pulled me closer as he wraps his hands around my waist, I felt so safe, my home in his arms. I leaned my face on his shoulder and closing my eyes just enjoying his scent as I wrap my hands around his back. My Stavros' smell, sexy and addicting. He kisses my cheeks, my hair.

"I missed you, a lot!" He whispers in my ears, and that familiar tingling sensations rush through my body.

"Can we just stay here?" He asked suddenly. I looked through his eyes. His eyes darkened gray.

"I need to be there Stav."

"But I'm not ready to share you yet, call me selfish!" he groaned shaking his head, saying no. no.. "I missed you, a lot. I missed your beautiful face," he said as he brushes his knuckles on my cheeks. "I missed you smile, your lips" he uttered as he kissed me on my lips." I closed my eyes, as I wrap my hands around his neck. I had dreamed about his kiss many times, but his real kisses are incomparable.

We were kissing passionately when my phone rang. I groaned. I reluctantly pulled myself away and pick up my phone that was sitting on the couch. Stavros was just standing staring at me with adoration. I realized there's a smudge of lipstick on his lips and on the side of his lips. I moved closer and wipe it as I tapped on the accepted call.

"Hey, where are you?" Lucy asked. I can hear different voices in the background.

"Still in my place. Why didn't you tell me Salvador is not my escort tonight?" I asked softly, looking warily at Stavros who's now busy looking around my place.

"I'm sorry Al, Stavros came over yesterday and literally begged me. And, he looks really very sincere. He actually told me what happened about the wedding. I hope you're not mad at me or my brother." She explained as she let out a loud sigh.

"I understand Lu. We will see you shortly." And I hit end call.

"We have to go," I exclaimed, then I realized I left my shoes in my room. "Stay here, I'll be back shortly," I said as I ran to my room to get my silver stiletto that I was about to wear when Stavros rang the bell.

I quickly picked up the stiletto and walk-run to the living room. I put the stiletto down on the floor and put it on as I hold on to him. He grabs my waist closer to him as if I'll run away, and we headed to the hotel for the fundraising event. Pancho smiled at me when we get to the car.

He gingerly buckled my seatbelt and kissed my forehead, then he settled himself beside me. He was holding my hand during the drive and once in a while he's kissing the back of my hand. It was very sweet of him. I really missed this little gesture as his habits.

We arrived at the entrance of the glamorous hotel, flashes of cameras here and there. Ms. Trixie and the host Annabel was coming our way as we entered the foyer.

"Alessandra darling, I'm glad you came.." she uttered sweetly, but eyes on Stavros, same with Annabel. She gave me a quick hug.

"Trixie, Anna, this is Stavros Demakis," I introduced as I look how they ogled at him. Like seriously, she deals with a bunch of good looking models every day and she's not new to the likes of Stavros. Yeah, and whose to blame? I sometimes do that, drooling over him.

"Stav, this is Trixie my agent, and Annabel the host of this event," I said a bit louder, as I introduced, trying to interrupt Trixie's short reverie.

Annabel took Stavros' hand stretched out. "It was nice meeting you, Stavros Demakis. The pictures of you in the magazines didn't do justice," she blurted out teasingly and she chuckled.

"Thank you! I'll take that as a compliment Anna," Stavros replied and smiled broadly.

"Indeed it is," Anna replied gleefully.

Then finally Trixie was back to us. She extended her hand to Stavros which Stavros took for a handshake. "The famous Demakis, I've heard a lot about you!" she exclaimed, smilingly as she pulled back her hand.

"I hope it's all good Trixie," he answered as he dropped his hand to his side. "Yes, it is," Trixie agreed, as she nods and grinned mischievously.

"This way please." And they both led us to the big hall.

We were seated in the middle round table. I saw Carlos and Lucy. They both looked cozy. Lucy looks stunning in her black and white mermaid-style gown featuring a center front curved-and-rectangular keyhole, feathers at the bottom and carved out three-fourth sleeves.

"You look stunning!" I complimented looking at her with adoration.

"Thank you." She uttered as she smiled back sweetly.

"You look glamorous," she smiled as she pulled me for a hug, Stavros and Carlos does the handshakes. I sat beside Lucy then Stavros beside me. They are both talking about business as usual.

"So, are you guys back?" Lucy whispered to me.

"No," I whispered back. Lucy raised her eyebrow, looking confused.

"He needs to earn it," I explained briefly with a blank expression. She understands what I meant.

Annabel was on the podium, explaining the scause for this event and thanking the guest who came and participated for a good cause. She explained what's going to happen. It's an Auction Fund-raising event. Some guest that attended tonight will put some of their properties for auction and the money will be donated to the patients whose suffering from Breast Cancer who can't afford the treatment.

Then Annabel called out Mary Rose as the Main host and the leader of the Anti- Breast Cancer Organization. Mary Rose was soon standing in the podium and greeted everyone. She made a brief introduction on how the Organization was born. And, the people behind the Organization. She also mentioned how the money will help the patient's whose battling cancer. I was so moved with her, how they devote their time for helping these people. They were so passionate about it. And, tonight as I look around the people who were here, they gained my respect.

The waiter served our food and soon we were digging in. Few people made their speeches and then the Auction begun.

Hooting, Shouting of amounts on their bid, people talking, laughing. Then I felt Stavros hand around my waist, then I felt his breath fanning my cheeks.

"I'll just take this call, I'll be back," he whispered and kissed my cheeks before he left. Lucy was looking at me, her eyes teasing me. I just shrugged it off.

We were watching as the people do their bidding, Carlos bids once in a while. Soon my brother won a bid on four rooms penthouse at the east side Manhattan. He was grinning at Lucy. The two looks cute together. I can't believe they're dating now.

"Next, A 1989 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, with an Automatic Transmission, Well maintained a car with a clean carfax, no accidents. Always garage kept. The top is in a very good condition. Runs and Drives like brand new. Owned by Stavros Demakis. Bidding start at $10,000."

$10,500 An old man starts.

I didn't know Stavros has classic cars. There're a lot of things I don't know about this guy I thought. Then, I saw Trixie coming my way, she looks anxious.

"Alessandra darling, we need your help. Two of the Girls that supposed to be on Auctioned for one date wasn't here due to the flu. Can you fill one? I need another one," she explained as she looks around.

"Ask my friend Lucy," I offered as I look at Lucy whose busy talking to Carlos.

"I was thinking about her, but I highly doubt your brother will let her," she reluctantly uttered, hopelessly.

"There's no harm in trying?" I grinned. I tap Lucy's shoulder. She looked at me. "We need your help," I whispered.

"How?" she asked curiously. Carlos was talking to the guy on his side.

"We need to fill in for the two girls for the Auction," I explained. She looked at Carlos.

"Are you gonna fill in for the other one?" she asked eyebrows raised. I nod in agreement. She whispered to Carlos, and he just nod. Then, Trixie thanked me and led us to the backstage.

I heard the MC says, "$180,000 sold for the 1989 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible."

We are in the backstage lining up with the other girls. Stavros will be looking for me for sure. He didn't come back. What took him so long. There're 15 ladies in total. I was number 9, Lucy's number 10.

"This is nerve wrecking." she remarked as she fiddled with her necklace.

"Yeah," I agreed softly. Then, I remember, I looked at her.

"What did you tell my brother by the way? He seems too quickly to agree about this." I asked curiously. I have a feeling she didn't tell him.

"I told him Trixie needed our help," she said shrugging.

"My brother will be frantic when he found out you're going to be auctioned," I giggled.

"Let him," she replied giggling too.

"At least we could contribute something for the good cause.." I remarked which she agreed. But deep inside me, I was anxious. I'm hoping the guy who will win the bidding for me is at least respectful.

I heard number eight next.. Trixie approached me. "Get ready darling you're next," she reminded me.

"Our next Lady is Bethany Miller, 24 years old." the MC said... ..

Stavros' POV

I was on the phone almost 20 minutes with the client who was in Taiwan. I sent Andrea there a week ago since she's a girl and I know with some legs and breast will make a deal easier. Andrea was a wise girl and she knows her edge. I got the deal, and the contract was already signed, now working on the property transfer. It's the biggest shipyard in Taiwan. Taic Hung Shipbuilding. The largest private shipyard in Taiwan. I had people working on papers.

I walked back to where I left Alessandra. I saw Carlos, but not Ali and Lucy. I walked closer to Carlos. "Where's Lucy?" I asked.

"She's in the backstage with Alessandra and Trixie. Trixie needs some help," he replied briefly.

"That car you put on auctioned, have you ever driven it?" he asked curiously. Looks like he's into cars, his eyes didn't hide his fascinations.

"Yeah once," I replied."I just bought it for fun," I said nonchalantly. Then, we talk more about cars.

I heard the MC talked about the next Auction called," Save by the bell" which a girl will be auctioned for a date.

"Shit!" I muttered.

Carlos looked at me with the same reactions. Surprised and pissed at the same time.

"I guess our partners will be auctioned," he growled in annoyance.

"You better win the bid for my sister, Stavros," he warned. "I can't trust her with anybody here!" he continued as he looked around. Half of the attendees were around the mid-50s.

"I'm more than happy to oblige Carlos," I replied with determination. I'm not going to let her have a date with anyone. Not Ever!. I shouldn't have left her.

I heard the bidding going on for the lady number eight .. $12,500 was her price.

"Our next lady number nine, she's quite a catch. She's 24 years old. And, she loves to read, she loves eating and she's a model. Ladies and gentlemen, lady number nine is Ms. Alessandra De La Vega."

I quickly look at the stage, then she came out looking like a goddess in her dress. I wanted to go up the stage and covered her with my coat. I hate to think that all eyes now here are on her.

"Bidding starts at $1,000...." the MC announces.

"$5,000" someone shouted in the front table.

Everyone was ogling at her, I was waiting until how much they can offer her. The bid already soared to $128,000.

"$200,000" a guy from the front shouted.

"$200,00 from Rafael Alejandro Valiente," the MC said.

"Shit!.." I know him. He is a good friend of mine. He is also a shipping magnate. An eligible bachelor and closer my age. He's from Spain. His headquarters isbased in Spain.

"$250,000" I shouted.. "$250,000 from Mr. Stavros Demakis," the MC kept rambling on.

"higher than $250,000..." the MC continues.

"$300,000," he shouted.. "$300,000 from Alejandro.."

"Dammit!" he's not giving up!.. "$500,000" I shouted again.."half million from Mr. Demakis .. higher than $500,000..." he continues ..

After like centuries, the MC announces me as the winner. I felt relieved.

"The winner may now please come and get your lady." So, I walked to the stage, I saw Rafael looking at me teasingly, grinning like crazy. I knew him because we always bumped each other in every business conference since we both lived in the same world. And, we both always present in every bachelor's party. We used to go hunting some long legs all the time.

I was smiling broadly as I go up the stage. Alessandra was looking magnificent in her dress. She's worth more than the half million, I thought. I quickly led her out of the stage.

I was holding her hand as we walked closer to where Carlos is. He looks disgruntled. As soon as we get back to where our table, Alessandra holds me to stop. "I want to see if who will win Lucy," she said smiling. And, I realized it's the reason why Carlos looks indignant. And, I was shocked it was Rafael who's making a bid on her.

After two more offer from Rafael, Carlos eventually won, of course, he won't let someone win Lucy. Alessandra was clapping her hands with excitement. Before Carlos went to the stage to fetch his prize, we bid goodbye.

I was holding Alessandra on her waist since she's complaining about her sole is sore due to standing for hours. She may be used to high heels, but at least she gets to walk and sit, but tonight, she's on her feet almost the whole time. I felt sorry for her. I hold her closely, fearing she may stumble. As we walked out the hall, I saw Rafael coming closer. I may be fond of him, but not tonight.

"Stavros Demakis, you sly dick!" he exclaimed teasingly.

Now, he's facing us and he is staring at Alessandra intently, which made my blood boil. "Since my friend here doesn't have any intentions of introducing me to you," he flirted without breaking his eyes on Alessandra, "I'm Rafael Alejandro Valiente," he introduced himself as he extends his hand.

"Alessandra De La Vega," Alessandra replied taking his hand. Rafael shook her hand, but before he let go, he kissed her knuckles. I tightened my hold to Alessandra trying to let this asshole know that she's mine.

"Of course the only daughter of Javier De La Vega," he grinned. "Who wouldn't know?" he teased flirtatiously ignoring my deathly glare. And, the prick really was enjoying pissing me off!

"I hate to break the conversation with you Alejandro, but she needs to take a rest. Her sole is sore!" I interrupted.

"Fine, with one condition!" he said, now he's looking at me grinning widely.

"What?" I snapped exasperatedly.

"We have a lot to catch up Dude," he exclaimed. I know what he is referring about. We used to go hunt hot legs. But I'm not like that anymore since I met Alessandra.

"I'll call you," I just said. I need to get out and have Alessandra for myself.

"I'll expect that," he said, then he turned to Alessandra, "It's a pleasure to meet such Gorgeous lady tonight," he uttered flirtatiously, and winked at me.

"My pleasure is mine," Alessandra replied and smiled briefly. That asshole!!..

"See you, buddy!" he said still grinning, he knew he's getting on my nerves and he's rubbing it more. Then, finally he walks back to the hall.

—————————————————

A/N: Please don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE if you think this chapter deserves a star and maybe, just maybe leave your FEEDBACK!

Thank you for taking your time, reading, following, voting and commenting gorgeous readers!!!

NOTE: I just put Edited on the title so I have a mark on the part I edited, but I just want to warn you that's it's not completely edited.

Thank you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
77.3K 2.7K 43
"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me too." he said lost in his thoughts. "Ho...
313K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
3K 259 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...