Don't Be Afraid, Stay With Me

Door BilalAgha3

Pete and Kao are dating for 2 years now. What will happen when Pete get into accident? Will they stay togeth... Meer

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
Special Chapter

Special Chapter 2

1.2K 63 39
Door BilalAgha3

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by the smell of sterilizer.

"Huh? Where am I? Hospital? Oh yeah, I'm in the hospital" I confirmed after I sat down on the bed and took a look at the room.

Then the door opened to show Pete and DeeDa standing shocked like they saw a ghost.

"What are you guys looking so shocked at?"

After some seconds both of them ran and hugged me.

"Thank god you woke up. I was worried sick Kaaao" Pete sniffed tightining his arms around me. 

"P'Kao, Deeda is *sniff* shorryyy"

"Both of you look at me, I'm fine so stop crying please"

"Wait, I'll go and call the doctor" Pete kissed my forehead and flew out.

"Umm, P'Kao. DeeDa is really trully sorry. I didn't mean to make you get hurt"

"Hey DeeDa, do you hate me?" Time to some confrontation

She didn't answer and just stared at me.

"You hate me right? That's why you kept on bugging and annoying me right? Why though? I love you so why you don't? I don't remember being mean to you."

"No Phi. DeeDa don't hate you"

"Then what does your actions means?"

"Means that...I love you?" She tilted her head to the side. 

"Huuh?! How being rude and mean to someone means that you love them? You cursed at me and you even pointed your middle finger in my face"

"But- But that's what mama do to papa"

"Sandee?!"

"Yes. She always do the same as me whenever papa kiss her or buy her gifts. When I asked her why she do that she said it's because she love him"

Oh yeah, I forgot that Sandee is the biggest tsundere in the world. Poor Thada. 

"That means you love me?"

"I love P'Kao the most" She jumped on me kissing my cheek. 

I hugged her back. "I love DeeDa too. But listen to me Da, if you love someone you have to be sweet to them so they can know that you love them and not misunderstand you, not like your stupid mother."

"You mean like you and Pete?"

"Eh! Ye-Yeah, like me and Pete" I blushed. This brat. 

"Ok"

"Kao! I brought the doctor" Pete came back with the doctor.

"So you finally woke up? We almost lost hope after those 10 years." The doctor said. 

"......"

H-Huh!? What-What did he say? 10 YEARS!! Was I in Coma?! For 10 YEARS!!??

.
.
.
.
.
Whack

"June you idiot, it's not the time for your silly jokes. You scared him" Pete smacked the doctor's head that is our friend, June.

"Don't worry babe, you just slept for a day" Pete ruffled my hair. 

I let go of my breath relieved. But come to think of it, I'm the stupid one here. How did I believe him when Deeda was still the same. 5 years old kid. 

 "Hahahaha, sorry sorry. Now let me check on you."

"Hahahaha my ass you jerk. My heart slipped to my legs. How did you become a doctor with this side of you?"

"Sorry Kao. And don't worry, I show this side of me only infront of my friends"

He checked on me and we went back home. 

~~~~~~

The last week was better after clearing the air between Kao and DeeDa. Pete took a week off with the excuse that he's the boss's son, and they spent it like a real family.

Day 1: They went in a picnic at the park near their house.

Day 2: They went to the Amusement park and to the Zoo as DeeDa asked.

Day 3: They went to the beach and Kao and DeeDa buried Pete in the sand.

Day 4: They spent it in the house watching the Disney movies DeeDa chosed.

Day 5: Kao took DeeDa shopping while Pete stayed home cause he had a headache. In this day Kao spoiled Da so much. He bought her whatever she asked for, from toys to clothes to snacks and so on.

And ofcourse he didn't forget Pete. He also bought him a lot of things.

Day 6: They also spent it home playing with the new games and toys they bought.

Day 7

"Ok DeeDa, where do you want to go today?" Kao asked. 

"To the mall" She answered.

"Ok, let's get ready and go"

"No P'Kao. I want to go with Pete alone" DeeDa said holding Pete's hand.

"Eh- Why Da? You don't want to go with me? You don't love me anymore?" Kao pouted. 

"I love you P'Kao, but I want to go with Pete only today. You and me went alone before right? Now it's Pete's turn" She explained. 

"Oh babyyy, stop pouting. We will come quickly, right Da?" Pete pinched Kao's cheeks.

DeeDa nodded. 

After 2 hours

"P'Kaaao, we're baaack" DeeDa shouted when they entered the house.

Kao came out of his working room."Welcome back. What did you buy?" He asked when he saw a bag in Da's hand.

"Hehehe" She walked to Kao and handed him the bag. "For you"

"For me?"

She smiled. "Yes!"

Kao looked at Pete for confirmation. Pete nodded. 

He went and sat on the couch with Pete and DeeDa sitting on his both sides.

"It's- It's the mug that we saw last time in the mall" Kao took the mug and looked at it. 

"Yes Phi, I know. I bought it for you because you liked it. It's a gift from me as an apology for all the bad things I did. Today is the last day for me here and I want to thank you for keeping up with my childishness and showering me with care and love. I love you so much P'Kao- no I mean Papa Kao"

"DeeeDaaa *sniff* I love you too so much" Kao pulled her and hugged her tightly. 

"Oh c'mon both of you, stop crying, you will make me cry too" Pete said hugging both of them.

DeeDa broke the hug wiping her tears. "P'Kao, this gift is from me. I bought it with the money I was saving. Don't think it's from Pete ok? He didn't bring you any gift." She sticked her tongue out at Pete who rolled his eyes. 

Kao wiped his tears too and laughed. "Ok DeeDa, it's from you not from Pete."

"I don't have to bring him any gift because for Kao I'm his best gift. Right Kao?" 

"Yeah yeah"

"What! It's not true? Kao, say it's true. Say I'm your best gift"

Kao and DeeDa couldn't help but to laugh at Pete's child-like act.

The next day Sandee and Thada came and took DeeDa back after thanking Pete and Kao and apologizing for the trouble their daughter caused.

At night. Pete and Kao were laying on their bed in their room. 

"The house is so calm without DeeDa." Pete said as a matter-of-fact. 

"Haha yeah."

" She really got attached to you. She cried a lot refusing to let go of you and going back with her parents."

 "Yeah. I miss her already."

"Me too. But we will see her from time to time." Pete pulled Kao into his chest. 

"Mmm. You know what? At first I thought she was rude to me because she love you and was jealous of me." 

"Turns out she loves you instead." Pete pouted making Kao laugh.

"Kao, what about we adopt a kid?"

Kao paused for a bit then looked up at Pete and pecked his lips then snuggled again into his chest. "Nah, just the two of us is already a blessing to me."

Pete hugged him and kissed the top of his head.

"But Kao, you still didn't say I'm your best gift yet."

The end.

A: Hope you enjoyed this special chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it

And thank you so much snowy48 for giving me this idea

It's not really how you asked it to be but hope you enjoyed it.

Bye bye guys. Luv u💙

And stay safe🙏💗

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.1K 527 30
If you've read one book, you've read them all. Right? Wrong? For Robinne James, every book she turns her hand to follows the same predictable, mind-n...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.3K 181 15
Hii this my first ff on BBB. It is totally my imagination nothing is related to reality. The character's name are present in reality but the story i...
36.3K 1.3K 28
Tay a rich and a perfect boy, every mother wants to have a son like him and New a poor boy but lives his life in full who finds happiness in small li...