doctor love - love island 2021

By voidgrandex

An Oxford University student isn't typically the type you'd usually find on love island. Enter Mia Kim, a tr... More

꧁meet the bombshell: mia꧂
𑁍 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍
𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𑁍
👀
...

𑁍 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍

2.9K 62 6
By voidgrandex

♡︎

♡︎

'Just do it!' I laugh, my hair in a ponytail as AJ stares at me.

'Are you sure!?' Her eyes are wide.

'Yes!! Quick before I change my mind.' I giggle as everyone around me is filming.

'Okay.'

I hear the sound of scissors, then within 30 seconds all the girls are screaming as AJ hands me a ponytail.

The hair she'd just cut off.

It was actually a lot more than I thought.

'Okay let me tidy it up!' She rushes around as I stare at the ponytail in my hands.

'Mia you have got the biggest pair of bollocks on you pal.'

Faye looks on in shock and I laugh as AJ tidies up my hair. Everyone else heading out as they're already dressed.

She helps me style it and I slip on my pink dress as we head down. And as I get a glimpse in the mirrors we walk by I absolutely love it.

'Ladies and Gentleman, introducing the new Mia Kim.' AJ jokes and I laugh as I follow her out onto the deck, everyone cheering and shouting as I walk over.

'Oh my!' Hugo gasps and I see the boys all looking at Teddy, who literally looks like the 😃 emoji.

'Look at Teddy's face!' Everyone coos as he makes me do a spin and my now short hair flies around.

'Sheeesh!' He covers his mouth as he hypes me up, everyone then toasting and getting on with their night.

It looks like Lucinda has made her choice as she chats with Danny then heads straight to Aaron and snogs him again.

Then 2 seconds later Danny is talking to AJ.

Again, what a mess.

But things are worse when Toby starts talking to and treating Kaz like shit.

She tells us what he said and my jaw drops.

'What the hell!? That's so rude!' It even makes her cry.

'You will find someone. You've been such a big person. Don't. Don't waste a single tear on that piece of shit.' I shake my head and wipe her cheeks. Faye nods, giving me a hi-five as we hug her.

But then Faye starts going off and Liam has to jump in.

Toby is still acting like a piece of shit though.

She won't go and have another chat with him, so instead he talks to Lib about it.

Faye then pulls Liam for a chat because she's annoyed about him shouting at her over the garden.

And I sit with Teddy as I see them fight then makeup. 'God I feel like that meme where childish gambino walks into that room that's on fire.' Teddy laughs loudly at me as he shakes his head.

So when we head in most issues have been resolved.

And waking up Faye and Liam finally get to go on a proper date after their cute little makeup kisses in bed last night that I had to hear.

And we have a 70s party in the evening.

We make a toast and dance around for a while, until Aaron joins us and we see Toby has gone to apologise to Kaz.

Then as we're eavsdropping Hugo gets a text.

Just after he's told AJ he doesn't like her. 'Hugoooo.' I groan, facepalming as he laughs. Just as his phone goes.

We all had to gather round the fire pit.

This wasn't good.

I look around at how many couples there were.

7.

Casa Amor always had 6 new boys and girls. This was going to be a dumping.

It was coming up to that ultimate test surely.

Liberty gets a text. 'The public have been voting for their favourite girl and favourite boy.' My eyes widen and my jaw drops.

It wasn't even based on couples.

'Those with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight.' He finished then Teddy's phone went.

'The three girls with the fewest votes and therefore at risk are...'

Aarons phone goes.

'Lucinda.' My eyes widen as she stands up.

Jakes phone is next.

'Chloe.'

Everyone's shocked.

Danny's phone goes next and AJ is the last girl.

Then Kaz's phone goes. 'The three boys who received the fewest votes and are therefore at risk are...'

Faye's is next.

'Teddy.'

My heart sinks as he stands up and I see Hugo shaking his head as Liberty mouths a "what the fuck".

Then my phone goes.

'Danny.' I read quickly.

Then Liberty's is the last to go.

'Toby.'

Liams phone then goes.

'All vulnerable Islanders must stand in front of the fire pit.'

They all line up as Liberty whispers to ask if I'm okay.

I shake my head, terrified.

All sorts of thoughts running through my head. Had he done something when I wasn't watching that made the public not like him? Had he disrespected me? Had he kissed someone? What would I do if he left? It was too much.

Lucinda gets the next text as Liberty grabs my hand.

'Only one boy and one girl will leave tonight. That decision is in the hands of your fellow Islanders.'

I take a deep breath as everyone falls into shock.

Me, Faye, Liberty and Kaz have to pick which boy goes. Aaron, Liam, Jake and Hugo have to pick the girl.

Eventually we pick, and I'm happy the girls are able to see that Teddy and I make each other happy and they don't want him to go either.

Hugo announces the girl first.

And the boys have dumped AJ.

My eyes widen as we sigh, we'd made the right choice.

Kaz then stands up and announces we chose to dump Danny.

I head over to say goodbye to Danny, then over to AJ.

Then I find Teddy.

I pull him into a kiss giving him a huge hug.

'Thank god.' I release the breath I'd been holding for what felt like hours.

'That was rough man.' He squeezes back before we head to say goodbye to the two.

And as we all go to sit and wallow about what happened.

I get a text.

'Islanders, the night isn't over yet.' My eyes widen. 'Say hello to Georgia, Tyler and Abigail.' My jaw drops as the news hits.

'TIMEOUT!' I shout, just as two girls and a boy appear.

'Oh my good god!' We all gasp, getting up to meet them, and Kaz's eyes instantly light up.

We learn Tyler's a 26 year old estate agent.

Abigail is a 27 year old tattoo artist.

And Georgia is a 28 year old marketing executive.

And is Hugo's type to a T.

And after Liberty talks to Tyler we find out Kaz is his type.

We head to bed and Teddy and I almost get a little frisky before I remember there's cameras and I go straight to sleep.

Then the girls all laugh with me in the morning when I tell them.

But throughout the day things between Toby and Abi start to come into fruition.

And Chloe isn't happy.

Abi is quite clearly after Toby and if there's one thing I've learnt about Chloe.

She doesn't like sharing.

So she picks him up on it.

Whilst Abi talks to Teddy.

Fucking fantastic.

We have to comfort Chloe as she cries after her chat, then head in to get ready.

I could tell it was gonna be an eventful night.

I sit with Liam and Faye for most of the night, then move to sit with Teddy, Hugo and Jake as we see Chloe and Toby talk.

'Uh oh. Oh. Oh no.' My eyes widen as they argue instantly.

I can hear him talking to her like a 12 year old.

Then it comes to a head as she storms off.

I head in to the villa with the girls as she explains what he said.

'Why's he acting like a child?' I frown, shaking my head as I try to make sense of the situation.

Toby was acting stupid, he doesn't handle things well.

But he literally did this to Kaz with her.

So what else did she expect?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 8.4K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
277K 6.5K 37
Based on the ITV2 series Love Island 2018! #146 in Romance! ~ 21/06/18 #1 in Love Island Books! Ella Wordsworth, 22, a medical student from Stafford...
103K 4.4K 14
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
8.7K 368 45
"𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 " _____...