A Marriage To Treasure (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries s... More

Disclaimer
The Marriage
The first meeting
The Unexpected
The Awkward Situation
Stalker
Nightmare and Guilt
Their Past
Date
Rain
Cooking in kitchen??
Guests
Shopping
Honeymoon
My husband
Mirror
Being together
Library
A talk with friend
The last day of honeymoon
Returning home
The meeting
I miss you
The intruder
Our home
Surprise
My naughty husband
Gym
Conversation pit
Testing The Trust
What really happened?
Sick??
Contract
Love
Someone from past
New information
Needs
Shifting
Little time together
The Mall
Abduction
Angry Perth
Yearning
The baby
Epilogue
Note

Sweet Surprise

1K 60 17
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature content

Perth was happy seeing Saint but after hearing him speaking in sleep, he was overwhelmed. He wanted to jump on bed and hug Saint close to his heart. But he also needed to clean himself. He hurriedly rushed to bathroom for a quick shower and returned back wearing boxer.

He slipped into the bed and gently pulled the pillow from Saint's arms, replacing it with himself. Saint stirred a bit and then made himself comfortable in the embrace. Perth looked at his husband's face and saw a slight frown forming on his face, his lips bit pouting.

Perth gently kissed Saint's forehead and then his nose, followed by cheeks and finally, his lips. He started to kiss gently and slowly pulling the lips. Saint moved a bit, throwing his arms over Perth although he was still asleep.

Saint opened his eyes slowly at the sweet taste and got stunned but soon he realized the familiar scent of his husband. He couldn't contain the happiness and responded immediately.

He gripped Perth tightly and then started kissing him passionately. His lips expressing all his emotions and longing. Soon the positioned changed and Perth was lying on back while Saint was on top of him straddling him and still kissing.

Saint pulled away after a while and looked at Perth who was smiling widely. "I missed you Pin." Saint said and started to kiss him again. He let go only when he was out of breathe.

Perth looked at him and moved a bit to sit up while Saint was still on his lap. He held Saint firmly so that he won't fall off. He then cupped Saint's cheeks and started stroking them with his thumbs. I am sorry for not telling beforehand that I'll be coming back today itself. I wanted to give you surprise." Perth confessed.

"I missed you so much Pin. Without you around nothing made sense, even the food was tasteless, bed seemed to be cold. You are like rain Pin. You make every emotion within me more intense. When you are around, I feel more happy; when you love me, I want more; when you kiss me, I keep yearning for it. Everything about you draws me towards you. And without you, I don't want to live this life. I missed you a lot Pin." Saint said and hugged Perth tightly. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he expressed how he felt about Perth.

Perth was stunned hearing the confession. Saint never spoke about how he felt about Perth but knowing the importance of him in Saint's life, his happiness had no boundaries. He was on cloud nine.

Perth pulled back and held Saint's face in his hands. "Can you show me how much you missed me?" Perth asked. Saint didn't wait even for a second, he smashed his lips against Perth and started to kiss him passionately. Perth responded back with same intensity.

Saint's hand traveled to Perth's back and started roaming up and down. Perth unbuttoned Saint's shirt and let it fall off. Saint could feel the cold air as the shirt slipped off his body, he shuddered at the cold feeling. As if to keep himself warm, Saint pulled Perth more close.

The air conditioner had turned the air really cold. Perth's hand held Saint by the nape as he started to kiss him hard. Saint's lips were swollen from constant abuse but he didn't want to stop.

Perth slowly put his hand behind his back holding both their weights as he lay down while holding Saint with the other. He pulled Saint down along with him and rolled over so that he was on top and Saint underneath him. He looked at the doe eyes that were like gravity to him. These beautiful brown eyes drew him towards Saint.

He started to stroke Saint's cheeks while losing himself in those beautiful eyes. Saint looked at Perth and bit his bottom lip invitingly. Perth could feel his body get hot as he looked at Saint more and more. That feeling of having Saint only to himself, those beautiful lips, all his to be kissed; that beautiful body all his to be marked; that lips which only uttered his name in pleasure; everything belonged to him.

He leaned closer to Saint's face closing the distance inch by inch while taking in the beautiful smell of his husband. He then laced his fingers into Saint's, holding them tight, restraining Saint from moving. Saint could feel the dominance of Perth and soon gave in.

Perth brushed his lips against Saint's pulling out a lewd moan. He then placed a soft kiss on Saint's nose tip before returning back to his lips. He then started to kiss passionately and Saint was responding back with same fervor. Various emotions were being expressed through each gesture.

The kiss deepened and Perth licked the crack of Saint's lips asking for permission to enter the hot cave. The warm wet feeling with the sweetest taste that he wanted to keep tasting. His tongue entered in and started to caress the inner surface before playing with Saint's tongue. The battle of tongues went on making saliva flow from corner of their lips till Perth won.

Perth's lips trailed to the chin making their way to shoulder and further to chest marking all the way till they landed on Saint's nipple. He circled the nipple with tongue and then pulled it with his teeth making Saint arc his back while moaning his name. That voice being melody to Perth's ear every time. He played with the nipple making Saint moan louder and louder with pleasure.

He then moved his attention to the other nipple, playing with it in the same manner while he untangled his fingers from Saint's to stroke the abused nipple. His other hand started to caress Saint's waist.

Saint closed his eyes and let himself sink into the familiar feeling of pleasure. His free hands now moved to Perth's back – one moved towards the nape and then the hair, grabbing them to hold him close while the other hand was roaming freely over the bare back.

Perth's lips traveled south making his way to the navel. He looked up at Saint taking in the sinful look. The tousled hairs, red lips, tightly closed eyes, saliva smudged around the corner of lips, cheeks stained pink with blush, the sight too arousing for Perth.

His tongue dived into the navel making a teasing gesture and then circled around the surface. As Perth played with the navel, Saint could feel the butterflies in stomach. That warm wet feeling making him squirm and he clutched the bed sheet as the pleasure was too much to handle.

Perth sucked the skin around the navel making Saint grab his hair and pull him up towards his face. Perth too agreed to Saint's need and returned to his face kissing him harshly. His big rough hands flew to their bottom and soon the remaining clothes were thrown to the ground.

He then wrapped his hands around Saint's thighs, pulling them apart. Saint's member was leaking precum and his sweet hole was on a display for Perth. Perth groaned internally looking at Saint. No matter how many times he made love to Saint, he could never get enough of him.

Perth grinded his hard member against Saint making him moan louder and louder. With his lips still playing with Saint, he grabbed lube and condom from the nightstand and threw them on bed.

He soon lubed his fingers and then moved his hand lower and made way to the other's rim. He slowly circled the finger around rim and then gently pressed it in the warm tight hole. Saint arched his back as he felt the cold wet feeling in bottom.

Perth kept praising him as his finger moved inside Saint's hole – stretching and opening him up. After sometime, the pain was gone replacing it with pleasure. Soon, Perth took the chance to insert the second finger, followed by third.

The fingers kept moving inside and the moans got louder and louder. Perth loved the way his name was leaving Saint's lips. "Aaahhh!" Saint gasped as Perth hit his sweet spot.

Having found the sweet spot, Perth kept teasing him making him go crazy. He withdrew his fingers and made himself comfortable between Saint's leg. He rolled the condom over his member and applied lube to it.

Perth positioned his member in front of Saint's sweet hole and leaned onto him. He captured Saint's lips as he slowly pushed his member inside. Saint arched his back at he felt the pain in the bottom. Perth pressed him against the mattress while his lips swallowed the moans.

He kept pushing his member till it was fully inside and waited for Saint to adjust. He kept kissing Saint and whispered soft little praises against the lips calming him down. After a while, Saint signaled him to move.

Perth pulled out his member and then slammed it back in making Saint scream which was again swallowed by the lips. Perth kept moving in and out as his hands caressed Saint's body.

Saint's hands flew to the back of Perth and were roaming over the skin pinching it in between whenever he felt a slight sting with thrust. Perth's touches always made him lose his mind.

"Aaah.... Pinnnnnn... There...." Saint moaned as Perth hit his sweet spot. "Too tight babe......" Perth spoke against Saint's lips as Saint's tight walls were squeezing his member.

"Aaaah... Uhhhh... Pin..... Too good... More... Give me monghhh" Saint was cut off as Perth grabbed his lips. He sucked the bottom lip before biting it. His hands stroke Saint's nipple while he kept swallowing the sweet taste of Saint's lips.

"I missed you lot babe...... Aaaaahhh.... Ummmmm..... Toooooooo good" Perth said as he increased his speed and thrusts got deeper and rougher. "Pinnnn.... More..... I want more." Saint circled his legs around Perth's waist and pressed his heels against Perth's back making him penetrate deeper.

Perth groaned as he felt the walls around Saint clenching on the member. " Aaahhhh... Babe.... I love you." Perth spoke and started to kiss Saint. He could feel the heat pooling in the stomach as he was approaching climax. "Babe.... I..... I am..... Going to cummmmmm." Perth said as he kept thrusting.

"Me too.... Cummingggggggg" Saint replied as he felt himself on the edge. A few more thrusts and Perth emptied himself inside the condom, Saint's wall milking him till the last drop. Saint ejaculated, staining his stomach. Perth dropped himself on Saint as he tried to even his breathing.

Saint's hand moved to Perth's hair and he started to move his fingers through the hairs, stroking them affectionately. After sometime, Perth looked up and smiled.

Perth then gently got up and grabbed a piece of cloth to wipe them off. After finishing he threw the cloth and their clothes into laundry and returned back to Saint. He spooned Saint against his chest and pecked his cheeks. Saint smiled at the sweet gesture. He pulled the duvet covering their bodies with it.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Perth's hands were wrapped around Saint and Saint's hands were gently placed above his. "I am sorry babe. Next time, I would not leave alone, you'll be with me wherever I go." Perth said as he nuzzled his nose against Saint's neck.

"Pin~..... It's ticklish." Saint giggled as Perth kept teasing him. Saint was happy to have his husband back. That familiar warmth around him as he let himself melt into the embrace. "I am not letting Pin go anywhere without me." Saint's voice sounded like a little kid. Perth chuckled but then held Saint more strongly against himself.

"Let's go to sleep love. We are supposed to go for work tomorrow and if you keep being this cute, I won't let you sleep whole night." Perth spoke in raspy voice. Saint got the warning and immediately closed his eyes allowing himself to drift into the dreamland.

A day of separation made them both desperate enough for each other. Sometimes, we never know the value of something we have until we lose. Life sometimes teaches us these lessons in the cruelest way. Perth's absence in Saint's life for one day, made Saint feel entirely empty. Also, it made him speak out his feelings for Perth.

Perth was happy hearing the way Saint felt for him. It assured him that Saint felt the same way for him as he felt for Saint. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 4.7K 56
Perth Saint fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#12 - Perth (12-8-2020) Synopsis: Perth: Are you single?! If yes, would you be interested in men?! Saint: I divorced...
30.1K 2.1K 45
Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pete's marriage is announced with the elder...
41.6K 2.5K 47
Pete is being married to a stranger but the groom runs away on the wedding day leaving Pete at the altar to deal with the chaos. But someone is there...
346K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...