crazy rich bad boy & me

By rouh-lee_stories

In which a Cheerful and bubbly teenage girl enjoying her life dispite her dark past , trying her best to live... More

- crazy rich bad boy and me-
• ONE - MOTHER •
• TWO - COMING BACK DAY •
• FOUR - THE NEW STUDENT •
• FIVE - SMART GIRL •
• SIX - ARE YOU IN •
• SEVEN - THE WORST PART •
• EIGHT - COCONUT CANDY •
• NINE - FIND HER •

• THREE - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL •

339 18 1
By rouh-lee_stories

- the next morning-
- author POV-

She opened her eyes taking a deep breath then she stood up waching her face then walking downstairs , as expected her father was in the kitchen ." good morning dad " .

She said as she entered facing her dad who was drinking his coffee on the table . " good morning sweetie " he replied with a smile , she looked around with a confused face then asked . " Where's Joshua oppa !? " she asked grabbing her father's attention again . He was about to speak when they both looked at the stairs when they heard someone talking . " i'm right here "

Joshua said as he approached the two holding his black backpack , he's a student in the law university in his senior year , he wants to become a detective , just like his father , He released a sight as both of them sat beside each other facing their father . " so !? how's air in Korea ? " the father asked putting his coffee down after taking a sip .

" it's like___ air " Joshua said taking a deep breath before continuing his words , Mr Hong's face expressions changed from an exited to a disappointed one ." Oh my goodness , you are so boring " He said rolling his eyes , Eunchae giggled a little then stood up walking towards the fridge ." Ohh by the way , Manchae , did you see your new school uniform , i put it on the closet " Joshua asked taking a bite of his waffles . " yeah , my first day in school , huh ? " She answered taking the juice out the fridge then grabbing a glass .

" you have to study " Her father added " yeah I know " She replied as she sat on the table beside her brother taking a sip of her juice ." Harry up then and get ready , i will drive you " He said as he stood up putting his empty plate on the counter . " got it " She said in Japanese as he patted her head . " we are in Korea now , stop talking In Japanese "Her father said and she rolled her eyes ." right "She said taking another sip of her juice. " I'm waiting in the care then " Joshua said as he walked out the house .

**

She went out the bathroom after taking a quick shower , she quickly dried up her long straight black hair then she looked at the school uniform that she replaced on the bed a while ago , She released a deep sigh then grabbed it and put it on , she opened her bag on the ground searching for something, her eyes sparkled when she found it , she took out a gray cropped Dior sweater and beige beanie, she fixed her hair putting on some natural makeup , then she grabbed her Burberry backpack and walked out.

- after a while -

She ran downstairs towards her father who was standing in the door wearing his shoes. " appa !! " she called grabbing his attention. " what do you think !? " she said as she started spinning around showing him the outfit , he smiled and nodded at her . " yeopo ( pretty ) NOOOMO YEOPO ( SO PRETTY)" he said and she shily smiled . " let's go then " he said and she nodded .

Eunchae got into Joshua's car putting on her seatbelt , the father leaned down looking at both of them through the window . " Yah— drive carefully okay !? " the father said looking at Joshua , he just rolled his eyes releasing a sight . " Waahh— you never tell me that when I'm alone , but you're protective father Mode turns on just when Eunchae is included right !? " Joshua said kimda annoyed , Eunchae smiled happily and the father just shook his head . " she's still a chiled you're an adult " the father said and Joshua rolled his eyes again . " yeah whatever " he said putting on his seatbelt , Eunchae giggled at his cute reactions then waved at her father as he walked away towards his car .

" ohh , i almost forgot " he suddenly said as he grabbed a black box from the back then he handed it to her . " here you go " he said and she gave him a confused look . " what's this !? " she asked . " a gift " he said and she opened it , her eyes winded when she saw the black Mary Jane's sheos that she've been talking about since a long time . " Yah— what's this !? this is real right !? " she asked giving him a shocked face . " of course it's real what the hell do you think !? " he replied after he scoffed. " but how the hell did you get this !? " she asked again and he released a sight . " well Jeonghan bought it to his girlfriend asa birthday gift but they broke up so i took it " he answered and she took it out of the box checking every angle . " wah— i can't believe this , i'm honna cry seriously " she said putting her hand on her mouth dramatically , he just gave her a confused look. " what's this !? It's just a sheos you know !? " he said rolling his eyes , she gave him a serious look . " just a sheos !? No , it's Mary Jane's special collection you know what that means !? " she said then asked , he slowly shookhis head . " there's only three in the entire world you idiot , you how hard it is to get one of these !? " she added " the other two are probably with some billionaires around the world , and the third one is with me , Hong eunchae, Waah , this is crazy really " she added again and he just shook his head . " if you like it this much , hurry up and try it then " he said and she quickly took off her Nike shoes and tried it on . " waah— it fits perfectly , komawoo oppa " she said with a happy smile and he also smiled nodded.

- after a while-

The black haired girl with the bangs was looking outside the window while her brother was driving ." are you excited for your new school ? " Joshua asked after he stole a glance at her , she turned her head to him and smiled a little . " actually i'm afraid more than excited " Eunchae replied and he gave her a confused look ." why ? " He asked. " it's just so weird , new school , new friends , new home , simply new life " She answered and he slowly nodded ." don't worry they will love you " He said giving her a warm smile . " Really ? And how do you know ?" She asked .

" i just do , i mean you're adorable, if someone don't like they must be psychopaths " he said joking around and she giggled throwing away her nervousness for a while . " and here is your new school " He add as he parked the car in front of the school . " okay thank you for encouraging me oppa " Eunchae said as she opened the door then went out , she closed the door then she looked at him again through the window .

" you don't want me come with you ? " He asked ." no it's okay , you should go , i will be fine , go " She answered ." okay , if anything happened call me okay !? " He replied and she nodded , then waved at him as he start driving away .

she looked back to the school , she took a breath admiring the big building, it was really big . « Han-Lim  high school for arts » it's a dream for everyone , she smiled as she remembered how many times she saw this school In Kdramas .

Her thoughts were cut off when someone bumped into her out of nowhere , her books and phone fall down . " watch out " She said as she leand down her knee and started picking up her things ." Why is everyone telling me that recently ? "

He mumbled and she looked up at him , her eyes winded when she recognized him , the same Black haired guy she attacked back in Japan , he also smiled when he recognized her . " well, well, well, look who's here!! My crime partner!?" He said crossing his arms, "you're not my crime partner, you're my baton stick's victim, so if you don't want to get beaten up again, you'll have to stop saying that" she said not even bothering to look at him, "What are you looking at !? Shouldn't you help me or something ? " She asked looking at him then back down as she continued cleaning her books from the dust . "Why would i!? you were the one who pumped into me anyway" He said fixing the bag that he was holding on one shoulder. "you're supposed to say sorry " She said and she stood up as she finished picking up her thing .

" why would I apology for something i didn't do ? " He said as she looked at the ground for a while and sighted , then she looked at him again ." I don't even know why I am arguing with you right now , but i have to go " She said ." Maybe because you see me very handsome and you fall in love with me ? I mean you even followed me to my school " He said putting his hand on her shoulder with an evil smirk ." first of all who the hell you think you are !? I didn't follow anyone , second , you are not that handsome at all , and third i need at least 5 days to fall in love with you and that's if you were my type " She said with a conferdent tone crossing her arms and giving him a conferdent smile .

" really ? So you don't believe in Love at first sight ? "He asked still smiling evilly ." you know what ? I just realized that you are one of those boys who think that all the girls in the world are into them but to tell you something ? You should stop living in your pink dreams " She spitted back with the same confident face crossing her arms again ." and didn't they tell you that the pink dreams as you are saying is actually the reality ? " He said smiling with a conferdent tone .

" ugh— whatever " She rolled her eyes , he started walking passing her , then he turned back doing a little wave at her then he started walking again .

- Eunchae POV-

He was so annoying , but i didn't mind him . People here in Korea are weird and not normal , i guess i'll have to get use to this , just shook my head a little after i saw him waving at me and i just looked up at the school building , i can't believe ii'm finally here , i wasn't truly ready to come here again but hell yeah , it was worth it , i closed my eyes and start thinking ." uhhh .... come on Eunchae you are a student in « Han-Lim High School For Arts » now , don't let anyone distract you , you gotta focus on your dreams , the first step in my life begin "i cut off my thoughts by taking a slow steps into the school huge gate .

**

I went in it was really big , my last school wasn't big as this one , this place is different , there is a thousand of students , just the library was bigger then my last school itself , i was truly amazed by everything , i asked a group of boys and girls about the principal office and they showed me the way , luckily they were so nice and they even took me there .

- after a while-
-  Eunchae POV-
- The principal office-

I knocked the door and went in after i heard an answer , it was a wide office with a modern design , to be honest it was too modern that it actually became boring , like everything was gray or beige , it makes me feel sad , i kinda regret wearing gray today . " ohh come in , you must be Hong Eunchae, am i right ? The principal said putting down the file that was on his hands and smiled at me  . " yes sir I am Hong Eunchae, thanks for having me here " I shyly answered with a slow bowe , " no , no Don't say that , your father is more then friend of mine , he is kinda brother " The principal said and she smiled ." ohh yah I Know , he told me so much about you " I lied , i never ever heard of him in my entire life i just said that to brake the ice , Wink .

" i heard that you are very intelligente and smart " He said and slowly nodded . " Umm__ yah i'm okay with my studies " It was kinda awkward , still don't know how to act or what to say when someone complements me . " do you have any other hobbies ? " Ohh My God i love this question . " i know how to sing , and i also interested in acting , i'm good at dancing but I'm recently interested in painting , i used to play Taekwando , tennis and i enjoy swimming in the weekends " i said in one breath without stopping , i looked at his face and he was just staring at me with confused and kinda shocked face , shit i talked too much . " ohh— sorry sir , i think i talked alot " i apologize , it's really embarrassing ." No , no it's fine , i like your passion " he said and she smiled . " okay then , this is your key for your locker  " He said handing her a key . " thanks "She thanked him and bowed .

He took his phone and call for someone , after a few minutes a girl came in ." Yes sir , do you need me ? " The girl asked ." ohhh sowonshi can you take her to her class please? " He politely asked and the girl nodded . " yahh sure , please come with me " The girl said to Eunchae and started walking outside the office , She stood up and followed her as she had been told .

**

Eunchae was still following the girl through the empty hallways , the teachers was in the classrooms already because the lessons had started , she stopped when the girl in front of her stopped , she looked back at her . " don't come in until I tell you to , okay ? " The girl said and Eunchae just nodded , She went in and the classroom that was once filled with noises just went silent ." okay everyone on his seat i need to tell you something " The girl said standing beside the teachers desk , all the students went to their sites as she asked ." what ? What is it ? Is one of the teachers dead ? " One of the boys students asked with an exited tone .

" hey you , what are you saying ? It's not like that " The girl said then she looked at the rest of the class . " i have two news for today , first the acting club is starting to sighing in if anyone wants to join in , and something else you guys are having a new student , she was in Japan for a long time so please treat her well " The girl said .

- Eunchae POV -

Everyone started to yelling and saying thing like . ( wahh a new girl , is she beautiful ? ) ( A Japanese girl is studying with us ? ) Then the girl looked at me , i was watching her from outside , the door was open . " you can come in now " She said with a smile and i nodded .* okay Eunchae, don't be so nervous , it's just a normal new school * I said this words to myself and finally convinced myself to go in

I walked in and everyone started gosssping and whispering to each other ( waah— her bag is Burberry ) ( look at her sweater , it's Dior's last season ) ( is that Mary Jane's special collection sheos !? ) ( so she's rich !!) , i felt uncomfortable hearing those comments but i just didn't care since they're not talking shit about me , i hate being gossiped about unless it's complements , i mean who doesn't want to be complemented by others !?

Some boys were playfully hitting and teasing each other , well that was uncomfortable , their gasses were disgusting and i hate it ." hi everyone I am Hong Eunchae( BOWS ) nice to meet you all , i hope we can get along" i said trying my best to sound nice Then everyone started gossiping again ."okay everyone, this is Hong Eunchae, or Lee Eunchae the daughter of the famous officer Hong young Doo" The girl said with a loud voice making everyone look at her and stop gossiping , She pointed at me, did shee really had to mention about my dad ?

"really is your father Hong young Doo?" One of the boys sitting in the front asked ." yes that's right " I answered with a smile . " but why is your family name is Lee? " Another girl asked , damn this question again , i haven't heard this question since years , Actually i was expecting to hear it today , What can i do ? It's who i am ." infact , young Doo is not my real father he is just taking care of me " I answered ." how long have been in Japan ? " Another girl asked , why are they asking so much question ? At least let me put this books down first , my hands are hurting me . " almost 13 years " I answered ." why did you came back then ? " The other boy asked , Ohh come one why do you want to know that ?

" ammm___ , Actually we___ " " okay , okay stop asking her personal questions " I was about to talk but the girl cut me off , Ughh thank you for saving me , But if i didn't answer that they'll think i'm rude or something , I don't want them to have a bad first impression of me . " no it's okay , there is no problem , my father actually had a case here and we came back because if his job " I said ." okay that's it , sit down now , the teacher will be her in any moment " The girl said and she went out .

I saw a empty set so I went to it , i put my bag on the table and i set down , the chier was broken so I touched the table behind me , there was a boy with blond hair puting his head on the table , slipping i guess , so i waked him up , " Heay slowly , you don't want to die in your first day of school " The boy whispered in front of my ear , i even felt his warm breath on my neck , why does he sounds familiar though !?

I just shook my head when the teacher came in .

- that afternoon -
- Eunchae POV -

" class dismissed " ughh finally the day is over , Math class is the worst , i'm so tired and i haven't eat my lunch , why !? Because i couldn't find the cafeteria , and i wasn't brave enough to ask anyone , and the fact that i had to introduce myself seven time for seven different teachers today makes me wanna change my name just by thinking about it .

The teacher went out , i was getting ready to go out when two girls approached me ." hi "

( just imagine her with orange hair + ignore the mic )

The girl with the long orange hair said with a smile ." hi " I smiled back ." i'm Kazuha and this is Yunjin"

The girl with the gray hair said offering her hand for a shake ." nice to meet you guys " I said shacking her hand ." what are you doing today ? " The girl with the orange hair asked . " the school is done , so i think I'm going home " I answered ." we are going to chopping because I have a wedding next week , i was wondering if you can come with us " Kazuha asked .

And again i have to say yes because i don't want them to think am rude , Actually i just want to stay home , But it's okay , it's just a Shopping right ? What worst can happen ?

" yahhh why not , you agree with it right ? " The orange haired girl added ." Umm___ Okay why not ? "I nodded . " cool , see you in the door then " she said with a smile and they both walked towards the door .

- author POV-

She held her bag and stood up hitting the boy's that was sitting behind her bag and it fall down , she quickly grabbed it up and put it on his table again , he still sleeping so she went out without saying anything .

** To be
Continued **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 221 14
『 { PURINZ AU } ♢ { ONGOING } 』 yunjin has never, ever gotten over chaewon. there are fifteen years of her life she can't just forget, and when the g...
17.6K 775 21
Chaewon's trying to make it into photography.. Yunjin needs to pass her psychology class and Chaewon happens to be great at that subject. Only proble...
18.5K 741 19
A dream is so hard to achieve yet it's motivating to catch it whatever happens but what if the dream becomes a reality? Add to that dream the place w...
6.9K 461 17
After being betrayed by her ex-boyfriend, the head of the law firm where she worked, Chaewon decides she needs a fresh start. She leaves everything b...