Alternatives // Loki FF

By thisismecoping

You had a plan. Well, it was more a bunch of impulsive decisions, but one could call it a plan. But whether... More

γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπˆπˆγ€‘
γ€ο»Ώπ‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ•γ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕】
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ—γ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐗】
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π—πˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π—πˆπˆγ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π—πˆπ•γ€‘
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐗𝐕】
γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π—π•πˆγ€‘

γ€π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π—πˆπˆπˆγ€‘

157 5 2
By thisismecoping

I fell asleep in Lokis arms, without even realizing it. I was still somewhere up in heaven, as my body felt heavy, soothed and safe. When I woke, I was resting my head on Lokis chest with his arms keeping me close to him. His eyes were still closed and his breathing was even and calm. I smiled and watched him sleep for quite a while until I decided to go into the bathroom. As soon as I moved my body and was about to leave the bed, Lokis grip tightened around me and he pulled me back into his arms. A wide smile decorated my face and it was then, that I saw what he had kept hidden from me and everyone all the time. Loki could be so caring, lovely and even cute. Mentally, I padded myself on the head for believing in the good in him, while I softly brushed out a few hairs that had fallen into his face. He exhaled deeper and I couldn't stop but to feel these annoying butterflies flying around inside of me. Loki slowly opened his eyes and smiled mischievously as he met my gaze. We were still naked, my body touching his and only a blanket protecting me from the cold. 

"Good morning, pet." He half-whispered. His voice was raspy and even deeper, which made the butterflies go crazy.

"Good morning." I replied, smiling softly. I used to get annoyed whenever he called me 'pet' but I grew to loving this nickname. Being someone's pet meant to be theirs, and theirs only. 

"How do you feel? Do you feel any pain?"

"Yes, but it's not bad. I like this kind of pain, actually." My legs and cunt were aching as soon as I moved but it was just a friendly reminder that the night with Loki was real and not just a dream of mine. 

"That's good, because sooner or later I will make you feel pain much worse than this." We laughed until something crossed my mind.

"What are we going to do next? You have your sword, Laevatin-"

"Laevateinn, my dear." He interrupted and had so supress a laughter, for I always mispronounced this complicated name. "Right, thank you. Anyway, now you have your sword, but what is your next step going to be?"

"Our next step is going to be to rule the Nine Realms and more." 

Our.

"Didn't you skip a few steps?" I chuckled.

"Possibly."

"Well, then let's figure out our next steps together, if that's okay with you."

"Why wouldn't it be okay?"

"It was your plan and I kind of got into this, so I don't wanna ruin it, you know."

"You didn't 'kind of got into this'. I deliberately took you with me, remember? I need you to figure this out with me."

I smiled warmly and sat up straight on the bed with Lokis arm still around my waist.

"Well, then we better make this right. We've got one shot at this, so to which planet do we need to go next?"

"Asgard. I'm going to kill Odin, take the throne and repair the damage he and my brother have done."

"Are you sure you want to do this? There might be another way besides killing your father."

"He is not my father!" He growled and I jumped back the smallest inch out of reflex and surprise of this sudden outrage.

"I'm sorry, pet. But Odin is not my father and I'm going to kill him, whether you like it or not."

"Okay." I gave him a soft smile. "What happened to Midgard? Didn't you say that you want to rule that, too?"

He was a bit startled by me just accepting his intentions, while I carried on as if he hadn't told me that he would kill Odin, eventually, but he caught himself within seconds.

"Let Midgard be for now. First I need Asgard at my feet."

"Fair enough. What role is Laevateinn going to play?"

Loki rubbed the last bit of sleep off of his eyes and sat up next to me, a blanket hanging loosely around his hips.

"As you already know, Odin took my magic. I was able to hide some of it, which is what I have left now, but it won't be enough to kill him or conquer any of the realms. And to be honest, I just don't feel completed without it."

"May I ask why he did that?"

"Because he's Odin and I'm...I'm me: Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief."

"Odin really isn't your father, is he?"

"No, he isn't. He raised me, but my biological father is Laufey, an ice giant. There was a war between Asgard and Jotunheim, in which my mother presumably died and I got left to do so, too if Odin hadn't found me. He didn't tell me who I really was, so I had to find out myself. He took me not because of his good heart, but because he might have had good use for me. He wanted to use me to connect these two realms, but-" He stopped and took a deep breath. "Never mind. I wasn't planning on telling you that much."

"You haven't talked about this with anyone before, have you?"

"No."

"Go on and tell me everything, as long as you feel comfortable with it. I'd like to get to know my kidnapper." I teased.

"Fine. Odin raised me and Thor as brothers, who were both meant to be kings. Once, as a young foolish boy, I thought it possible to be my brothers equal, but I never was and never will be. Soon, I came to the realization that no matter how hard I tried, I would always stand in the shade of his greatness. So I decided to take a different path. I couldn't outdo him with strength, but with knowledge and magic. I studied every night without anyone knowing, for Odin might have forbidden me to do so. My mother, Frigga, saw through me and gave me books to study with, without telling anyone a thing. Not long after, I became the God of Mischief."

"Thank you for telling me, Loki." I smiled softly and right after I hesitated for a second, I climbed into his lap and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my hair. 

"Odin had no right to treat to like this and you should be proud of who you are."

"A selfish, cruel, mischievous scamp?"

"I would have said a strong, independent and smart man, but yeah, that too." We laughed and hearing his chuckles in my ears made something in me stir. He really was a strong, independent and smart man - a god- but he was also a little, broken boy, craving love and wanting to be seen. 

I decided to leave Loki alone for a moment, giving him time to think his plan through, while I got ready in the bathroom. Walking really did hurt, but it still was the kind of pain I grew to like.

After we got ready, we left the palace. Loki wanted to leave Jotunheim today. As soon as we were outside of the protecting walls, the cold made me shiver, despite my warm clothing. He instantly looked down to me, after I had sneezed once, and gave me his cape once again.

"Loki?" I said over the roaring storm.

"Yes?" He ducked down to be to be able to hear be better and I was really grateful for his height, for his tall body kept at least the wind away from me.

"Do you really have enough magic to summon the Bifrost? It could kill you!" I remembered him as loudly as I could.

"I do. I'm the God of Mischief, my dear, and even when I die, I don't." He started walking again, leaving me where I stood until I hurried to catch up with him after I understood what he had said. 

I was having difficulty walking, thanks to my frozen legs, when we reached the place, where we were planning to escape this cold planet. 

"Okay, listen carefully now, pet. You need to do exactly as I say on Asgard. We must not be seen until I know the exact conditions we're dealing with there. I know you're freezing and exhausted, but it will be much warmer on Asgard and before I face Odin, we'll have opportunity to rest. Understood?"

"Yes." 

He nodded, but before he continued he added one more thing. "Oh, and if you see Thor-"

"Don't worry about that. He is of no interest to me in contrast to you. We have a plan and I know what I have to do."

"Good girl." He teased and with that, he revealed the Casket of the Ancient Winters which he had concealed and checked up on me to see if I was ready. I nodded and took his hand. This time he didn't force me to go with him, I wanted to and this time we weren't a god and mortal - we were simply two lost souls, going after their purpose as equals and one. 

Loki destroyed the Casket and made sure that I wouldn't get hurt, with staying protectively in front of me, still holding my hand. Then, green light came out of his hands and everything went way too fast since then. I got soaked into the beam and tightened my grip around his hand, afraid that I could lose him and get lost. He pulled me closer to his body and held me tightly with both of his hands to make me feel safer. After a few seconds I felt ground under my feet and looked around.

"Welcome back to Asgard, pet." 

A/N: 

Hi guys! I'm sorry that this chapter isn't as long and interesting as the others but I have a lot of school stuff to do. :(

My summer break starts on Thursday, tho, so I will hopefully have more motivation and time to work on this story.

One important thing: As soon as I finish this story, I'm going to switch to Achieve of our own (Ao3) and upload new stories there. The reason is simply because I only read stories on Ao3 and I'll be able to upload short stories instead of complete "books" with many chapters, as I'm doing right now. So I'll be able to sit down and write a 5,000words story, which I can easily finish in one day, whenever I feel like it.

My name on Ao3 is @emivlf , so feel free to check out my account! I haven't uploaded anything there yet, for I will start after this story is finished. I hope I'll meet you on Ao3, then! :D

love, em <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 202 20
A simple walk in the park turns into a trip through time and space?! Follow Charlie along on the story of random portals, the god of mischief and dar...
25.8K 735 63
Loki: the God of Mischief. Jamie: the most wanted time jumper. They didn't know each other, but they felt something connected them. When at the TVA...
75 3 9
Your an average girl with an average life, except you have powers, and live with a bunch of superhero's. Some might not call that average at all. Fin...
14.3K 287 14
This job wasn't quite what she was expecting when Fury assigned her to 'assist' the God of Mischief, where the pampered prince only saw that word as...