HIDE AND SEEK ā˜† KARL JACOBS

By karljacxbs

.ļ½”.:*ā˜†š™†š˜¼š™š™‡ š™…š˜¼š˜¾š™Šš˜½š™Ž š™š˜¼š™‰š™š™„š˜¾š™š™„š™Šš™‰ ā”š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¢š¦š©š„šž š ššš¦šž šØšŸ š”š¢ššž ššļæ½... More

hide and seek !
part one !
chapter one !
chapter two !
chapter three !
chapter four !
chapter six !
chapter seven !
chapter eight !
chapter nine !
chapter 10 !

chapter five !

1.7K 88 42
By karljacxbs

.。.:*☆ HIDE AND SEEK !

.。.:*☆ CHAPTER FIVE !
❝ compromising position ❞

˗ˏˋ 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 'ˎ˗

Conversation between the two had subsided, the two were simply on their phones doing their own thing. The peaceful silence was interrupted by a loud ringing coming from the boy's phone. She furrowed her eyebrows at him, "Why on Earth do you have your ringer on?"

He quickly flipped her off before answering the Facetime. "Karl Karl," the caller repeated, "You up to stream in a bit?"

Forrest's eyes shot up in recognition but chose to let Karl finish talking. Karl scoffed, "I'm filming with the crew right now, I told you this already ding dong."

The caller went on an, obviously sarcastic, rant about how Karl doesn't love him anymore, by the end he was fake crying.

Karl was attempting to soothe him, but the two of them were becoming increasingly loud.

"Oh I'm such an asshole"

Karl said with a hand over his face. Forrest had zoned out, tuning out the two's loud conversation. She perked up at Karl's proclamation, looking back over at him.

Karl scooted over towards Forrest, handing her the phone. Forrest took it awkwardly, making a face at Karl.

Karl shrugged, "I wanted you to meet Big Q."

She looked back at the phone to see no one in the frame, "There's no one here man."

"He's taking a bathroom break, were you not listening?"

She scowled at him, rolling her eyes. "Sorry for not eavesdropping?" she questioned, feigning annoyance.

His response was cut off by a door opening and closing "Karl!" the boy from the phone shouted, "I finished my piss!"

He sat back down at his desk, glancing at the phone. "You aren't Karl?"

"Gracias capitán obvio" She spoke, slightly snarling at him.

"oHhh! ¡¿Tú hablas español?!"

"You speak Spanish?" Karl shouted, looking bewildered at Forrest.

She winks at them both, "It's a little rusty, my first language is Portuguese though." This, somehow, managed to hype up the boy on the other end of the phone more. She was beginning to realize how little of an act his on-screen persona was, he really was just.. Loud...

She wanted to match Quackity's hype level so she scoured her brain for any inkling of what to say. She thought back to what happened earlier, inspiration suddenly striking her. "Oh, oh! Quackity!"

She glanced at Karl, biting back a smile. "Quackity! Earlier, earlier! Karl me tapó la boca con la mano para silenciarme," she said excitedly, probably butchering a few words along the way.

Quackity blinked for a moment. "WHAT!" He shouted probably just a tad too loudly, "Karl! You sly dog! Didn't know you had moves like that!"

Karl looked between Forrest and the phone, turning his head in confusion.

˗ˏˋ 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 'ˎ˗

Forrest yawned and looked over at Karl, who was idly playing with the Minecraft bracelet that Forrest had given him, hours earlier.

Suddenly, their silence was interrupted, "Ok! Anyone that's in zone two has to go to zone one! And just a reminder, me and Chris will still be out there,"

Forrest glanced from the radio back to Karl, "Is that us?" She asked, not remembering what was considered each zone. She remembered an hour or two ago they had closed zone three, which they thankfully hadn't been in. From the grim look on his face, she could tell that they were definitely in one of the now restricted zones.

Karl pout for a second, moving the wood of the hole they climbed through. "We had such a good spot as well," he groaned.

She watched as he jumped through the hole with zero hesitation, she looked down seeing him stumble a tad bit before regaining his footing.

She felt her heart start beating loudly in her chest, probably from fear of getting caught. He glanced back up at her, giving a genuine smile and reaching out his hand up to her.

Forrest decided that stupid smile of his definitely didn't help her rapidly increasing heart rate.

She swallowed what felt like a big lump of air caught in her throat, and accepted the hand to reach out to her. She jumped down, feeling the strain of her calves as she readjusted herself.

The two cautiously stepped out of the funhouse, it was already starting to get darker out. They kept walking behind most of the rundown attractions, before finally reaching zone one. Forrest spotted Nolan sprinting off somewhere and felt a twinge of fear, but as Karl turned his head to look at her, she felt more at ease as he said, "I think I found another place for us to hide,"

Forrest grinned, "As long as it's not another dusty attic-"

"Hey! You chose to hide up there," his voice cracked a little causing Forrest to stifle a laugh.

The new hiding spot was to be somewhere inside the amusement park's arcade. The duo walked around inside, inspecting the dusty arcade machines. Karl spotted something in one of the far-off corners of the room, he muttered something under his breath and then started to run over, Forrest rolled her eyes, groaned, but found herself following him.

"There's- there's a closet," he explained, slightly out of breath. Forrest raised an eyebrow.

"Problem: Street Fighter two is in front of the door," Karl walked over and started to push it out of the way, the machine scraping against the floor, Karl became panicked and stopped.

"Oh no, that was loud,"

"Guess that's more reason for us to hurry up and hide,"

Karl agreed, opening the door as far as it would go. He stood in front, keeping the door open for Forrest.

"Wow, you're such a nice guy," she said sarcastically.

He smiled, scoffing a little bit. "I have my moments."

She smiled at his comment, slipping to the closet. She sucked in a little bit, making sure she didn't get stuck on anything. She tried moving around a little bit but was shocked by her limited space.

She looked back at Karl who was also carefully slipping himself into the closet, trying to pull the arcade game back in front of the door without making too much noise, "Um, it's a little cramped isn't it?" She chuckled nervously.

He didn't quite understand what she meant until he finally got settled into a spot, realizing he couldn't be more than three inches away from her. He let out an audible "ah" of shock, stumbling back a bit and tripping backwards over whatever was stuffed inside the closet.

Forrest attempted to catch him, but he just ended up just pulling the two of them down, followed by a loud crash.

She had basically just landed on top of him.

Not a moment had passed before Karl began repeating apologies to her over and over. Forrest mumbled a small "It's okay, I'm fine."

"No really I'm--" Karl was cut off by a loud shout.

"WE HEARD YOU! We know you're close!" The shout was very recognizably Jimmy, Chris was probably not far behind.

Forrest tried to get up, her foot hitting something metal that made a small clang. She froze, looking at Karl under her.

The two stared at each other, not moving an inch despite their "compromising" position, for lack of a better word. Forrest did a small Hail Mary, Karl looking at her in shock.

'What are you doing?' he attempted to mouth to her.

She shrugged, seeming to understand. 'I'm not even catholic' she mouthed back to the boy.

They heard footsteps actually enter the arcade, "Hey look, Street Fighter!" Chris shouted to who she assumed was Jimmy.

Forrest felt Karl shift around under her, she glared at him. Karl looked back up at her, mouthing 'shit, shit, shit, shit' over and over, the footsteps slowly getting closer.

.。.:*☆ CAMI SPEAKS !

lol cliff hanger.,

sorry not sorry

although I am sorry if a butchered the Spanish, only took one class three years ago.
google translate filled in the rest, apologies if it isn't the best.

translations were in the comments of the line if you missed them!

will probably see you in another two months lol

make sure to vote comment and follow ! <3

stay sexy ;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 679 42
Peoples: Wilbur Soot Skeppy Dream (Dream)* George (GeorgeNotFound)* Sapnap (Sapnap) BadBoyHalo (BadBoyHalo) Tommy (Tommyinnit) Tubbo (Tubbo_) Fundy (...
165K 1K 26
āžŖ š™Øš™”š™¤š™¬ š™Ŗš™„š™™š™–š™©š™šš™Ø. āžŖ š™£š™¤ š™Øš™¢š™Ŗš™©. āžŖ š™­š™§š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§ š™¤š™£š™”š™®. āžŖ š™š™¤š™„š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™šš™£š™Ÿš™¤š™®!
508K 19.9K 30
š°š”šžš«šž šŖš®š¢š§š§ š£šØš§šžš¬ šÆš¢š¬š¢š­š¬ š”šžš« šŸššš¦š¢š„š², š›š®š­ š¦šžšžš­š¬ š¦šØš«šž š­š”ššš§ š£š®š¬š­ š”šžš« š«šžš„ššš­...
653K 13.7K 65
"š‘ƒš‘Ÿš‘œš‘šš‘–š‘ š‘’š‘  š‘¤š‘’š‘Ÿš‘’ š‘šš‘’š‘Žš‘›š‘” š‘”š‘œ š‘š‘’ š‘š‘Ÿš‘œš‘˜š‘’š‘›" -š‘”š‘’š‘œš‘Ÿš‘”š‘’š‘›š‘œš‘”š‘“š‘œš‘¢š‘›š‘‘š‘„š‘Ÿš‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿ- George if you're reading this please leave...