Toxic // DabiXReader

By zooWEEmama00

NEW STORY COVER!!⚠️ story cover from: tumblr. I don't know who the artist is! Having a kid with Dabi, was it... More

heads up!
Home "Bitter" Home
LOV/E
For Asuze
Liar
Adventures of [Name] and Reiss
"moved away to get away..."
Coming Home Late or Coming Home at All?
Getting out
Valid Lies
Suspect
Beach Romance
Moving on
Gone
Old Habits
Sorrow
Time
Make It Hurt

What's the plan?

1.8K 37 91
By zooWEEmama00

Last night was extremely long, which caused Kane and I to sleep in. I'm sure everyone else did.

"Ah, you're up." he said with a smile, walking out the bathroom, showered, with a towel around his waist. I sat up and smiled with the covers wrapped over me. He passed me a towel.

My phone buzzed underneath the pillow. It kept buzzing. I grabbed it and stared at the screen.

I ignored the texts and got out of bed. "Who was that?" Kane asked me, going in for a hug. "Someone we don't need to worry about." I hugged him.

"I hope that's true. Go shower. The car is almost here to take us back. I'm gonna get dressed and check if the others are ready." he said then kissed my forehead. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up.
•••

"Gooooood morning!" Reiss said all happy, exiting her room. "Its like 3 in the afternoon." I said exiting my room at the same time. "Don't care. Good Morning, now say it back." she hugged everyone.

"Good morning." we all said. "I wish I brought my flats. I can't walk in heels 2 days straight." Neima rubbed her foot. "Take the hotel slippers." Kane pointed to a closet that probably had them.

She went to check and sighed. "OH, get me a pair please!" Reiss threw her heels off. "[Name]?" Neima held up a pair for me. "Yes, please." I went over to get them.

After that the room got silent. Everyone was looking around sipping orange juice or water. "Boys, why are you all so silent this morning?" Reiss poked at them. They shook their heads as if they had no answer.

Kane and I made eye contact and that made him choke on his water. "What?" Reiss looked at us. I shook my head with no answer. "Why is no one speaking???" Neima asked.

No one answered. I went to get a cup of water. "So we all had sex last night?" Ken asked what we all were thinking. "Finally!" we all exclaimed. "Is that why y'all were so quiet??" Neima shifted her gaze at all of us.

"I just didn't want to mention it and make anyone upset. Who knows how things went for the rest of you." Jay spoke up. "Things went well over here." Reiss pointed between herself and Ken.

Everyone looked at Kane and I. "Oh. Yeah, things went great over here too." I said while looking at Kane. They all kept their eyes on us a little too long. "Uhhh.. isn't the driver waiting on us??" I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

They eventually stopped staring with smirks on their faces and got out of their seats.

My phone vibrated in my hand.

He just won't leave me alone. I shrugged it off and left the room. Everyone soon got their stuff and followed behind. I was closer to the elevator than the others.

There was this guy in all black clothing that got in before me, as soon as I reached the elevator. "Hey, [Name], keep the doors open for us." I heard Neima say. The guy that got in before me spammed the button for the first floor and the doors started closing.

"Sir, could you please wai-" He choked me out against the elevator wall. "[Name]? The doors!" Reiss shouted. I held his arm and tried twisting out his grip.

I was gonna use my quirk on him, but his other hand pulled his mask down, "You don't wanna do that." he said with a smile.

I looked closely inside their jacket. I saw the scars and staples, and immediately reached to snatch his hoodie down. "15 minutes, [Name]. You know, this voice's been telling me to kill you for so long," he chuckled.

"You break up with me, try to take my son from me, ignore my texts. Honestly, there's no purpose for you. You know too much, so you know what that means.."

"What do you want? You're here to kill me?" I said struggling to breathe. I slid down the wall and he slowly went down with me, not letting go.

"Now, you know better than anyone else I wouldn't hesitate to kill someone. I just do it." he eyed me. "I don't want anything in particular. Just you."

"You know that family you've been trying to create with Asuze and I? I want that now. I'll be better-" "Oh, now you want that. That's dead." I winced.

Squatting in front of me, he tightened his hand on my neck, "Don't talk while I'm talking. You understand me? Don't ridicule me either." that deadly stare made me feel little. I nodded and tapped his hand for him to let go.

He finally released me. I gasped and coughed. "Stay on the ground. I enjoy looking down at you." he stood up. The elevator doors chimed but he pressed a button to keep the doors closed.

"You know a lot about me and the LOV. It wouldn't be smart of me to let you go. You could turn me in, turn us in. But then," he smiled, "You'd be an accessory. You'd go down with us. I can hear the headlines already." he looked up with his hands in his pockets.

"So?" I looked up at him. "So.. you're stuck with me. Another thing that could happen, if I let you go, Shigaraki would kill you just to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut."

"You care, why?" "I don't. I just want to be the one who kills you, if or when necessary." "Right. How foolish of me to think you cared." I mumbled.

"At least you're aware. Here's what's going to happen after these doors open. You're not gonna say a thing about our meet-up to anyone," he walked to the doors.

"I'm allowing you to leave with those people you were with. You're going to move back in with me at our first home. I have to make sure you won't snitch." he started.

"After that, you're gonna get our son from your friend's mother and bring him home. We'll start over. Any type of refusal from you, ill kill your friends one by one until it's just you left. Fair, don't you think?" he grinned.

"You're insane." I said, still coughing. "Tell me something I don't know, but that doesn't answer my question." "Its not fair. I'm not moving back anywhere." I got on my knee to help myself up.

He stepped on my hand that was on the ground. I let out a cry and tried pulling my hand from under his foot. "You look beautiful. I forgot to tell you that." he said looking down at me. I looked up with a confused face.

He removed his foot and I sighed, sitting back against the wall holding my hand. "Should I start with Kane?" he asked.

"You're not killing anyone. I'll move back, BUT WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. I'm doing this for the sake of my son, my friends, and myself." "You heroes care so much. It's sickening."

"You villains don't care enough. It's saddening." I rolled my eyes. "Ahh, I see what you did there." he let out a little laugh. I got up again and leaned against the wall.

He walked over to touch my face, but I slapped his hand away and pushed him. He was about to slap me but then the elevator doors opened. "Looks like there was a time limit." he pulled his hand back. I got my stuff and stepped out of the elevator before him.

He walked with me, "Don't worry, you can still see your new boyfriend who you had sex with on the first date. He can't compete with me."

"Can you fucking leave already?" I stopped walking and looked at him. He brushed past me and left the building. "[Name]! What the fuck?"

I turned to see Neima pissed off. "I thought we told you to hold the door?! And then the elevator didn't come back up. What the hell happened?" she shouted.

"The guy that was in there with me didn't want to wait and started pressing the button." I signaled her to keep it down. "You could've got out and waited with us for the next one." Kane glared at me.

"You're right, my bad. Can we go now?" I rubbed my arms. They looked at me strangely. Reiss saw my neck and put her hand over hers. I slightly shook my head no at her. "I'm still beat, honestly. I'm ready to GO!" Jay said.

Jay and Ken started talking and heading outside. "I'll be outside." Kane took my stuff and left Neima and Reiss with me. "Thought we wouldn't notice?" Neima pointed at my neck.

"It can't be that visible." I groaned. "It isn't, but it's not hard to miss. Was it that guy in the elevator?" Neima held my shoulder. "Yup. And guess who that guy was." I looked at both of them.

"Dabi." they said at the same time. I nodded. "What the hell was he doing here?" Reiss questioned. "I'll explain when we get back to my place." I held their hands and lead them outside.
•••
We reached the complex, everyone said their goodbyes, in hopes of meeting again. "Hey, why didn't you tell me if I went too rough last night?" Kane asked me.

"What do you mean?" I leaned against the car next to him. "Your neck. I didn't mean to bruise you like that." he laughed. "OH. This small mark? Its nothing. If anything, it means we had a good time, you know." I nudged him.

"Maybe we had too much of a good time? It's not small. Does it hurt? How come I didn't notice it..." he held the side of my neck and lightly pressed it.

I pulled his hand away because it did hurt. "I'm sorry. Lemme make it up to you. Tonight, I make you the same teriyaki noodles you ordered at the mall."

"That sounds nice, actually, but you don't have to. I promise it's fine. Besides I need to get my son later tonight."

"Understood. If you change your mind, let me know. I'll gladly make noodles for you and your son. Maybe that'll give me a head start when it comes to trying to get him to like me."

I laughed at that, "Maybe. I'll let you know. Get home safe. My ex is still out there, you know." I winked. "That's not very... uhh, what's the word... never mind. I'm not scared of your ex, Ill be fine."

He pulled out a pair of sunglasses from wherever and put them on, trying to act cool while getting back into the car. "Cringe." Reiss appeared next to me. "Aren't you supposed to be telling Ken doll goodbye, Barbie?"

"Please shut up." she laughed, heading into the building. I followed right behind her. We met up with Neima inside and took the elevator up.

We got to my room and settled in. Reiss and Neima immediately checked the fridge for food. "Girl...leftovers?" Reiss took the food out. "What's wrong with leftovers? It's not even old." I shrugged.

"Yeaaah. Call Kane, tell him to come over and cook noodles for 4 people." Neima sniffed the food. "Aren't you a hero? Shouldn't you eat fresh food?" she continued.

I rolled my eyes and sat on top of the counter. "So, what the fuck was Dabi doing at the hotel we were staying at?" Reiss questioned while heating the leftovers.

I took my phone out and handed it to her, "Go on our messages and look at what he texted me." They stood by each other and read the messages. "[Name], this is insane. Why'd you have to get yourself involved with this man?" Neima shook her head.

"I didn't know he would get like this. He was different from when we first met." I sighed. "He was a delinquent. That's like stage one to becoming a villain." she looked at me with a straight face.

"Step two is just becoming the villain. On top of that, isn't he dealing with childhood trauma? He got abused or something like that?" Reiss stated.

"We don't know the story, but I'm pretty sure he is." I said. "You don't need to know the story to see that that man was abused. Look at his skin. And he's a villain now for fucks sake. It all makes sense." Neima's tone got sterner.

I nodded. "You have to get away from him. Who cares if he's the father of your child, you and Suze are not safe. I don't understand how you don't realize that."

"I realize that, but I'm scared to leave. It's like he's watching and listening to everything I do. He could kill me, he could kill Suze. I already know too much about what he does, which gives him more of a reason to kill me if I try to leave for good."

Reiss stopped eating a shared a look with Neima. "What is it?" I stared. "You know, we have something we wanna bring up. It's just a suggestion." Reiss sounded serious.

I waited for one of them to say it. "You should consider putting Suze up for adoption. For his safety." she spoke. "And before you say no, just think about it,"

"It's the smartest choice here. You can't leave him with anyone you know, Dabi knows all of us. IF he gets to you, he'll get to us and then Suze."

"If you put Suze in the system, there's a lower chance of Dabi finding him." I thought about everything that was said.

"No. I'm sorry but it's a no." I told them. "[Name] you're not being smart about this. This is your child we're talking about. He's at risk in your care." Reiss put the food down and got up.

Neima walked around in circles, stressing. "I don't wanna do that. I want to get away with Asuze. I'm not escaping and leaving him behind." "This isn't about what you want to do, it's about what you NEED to do." Reiss held my face.

"[Name], please. Put him up for adoption. I love Suze like he's my own, even though I hate kids. He's a special little boy that has so much ahead of him. I won't let you take that away from him, running from place to place from your sick ex."

"Just...consider it. As we said, it's a suggestion. What you do, is your choice. I just hope you make the right decision." Neima finally said something.

I let out a frustrated groan. "What happened in the elevator?" Neima changed the subject. "He assaulted me, basically said he wanted another chance and was giving me another chance at living life, and wants me to move back in with him. With Suze."

Neima mumbled the word "fuck". "When does he want you to move back?" Reiss asked. "Today... I'm running out of time here. I can't go back, but if I don't, you guys will die. He said if I refused, he'll kill all of you. One by one."

At this point, Neima was frustrated. "We gotta move fast then. You're getting away today." Reiss went to grab her bag.

"No, she's not. We'll die if she tries to leave now. I don't know about you, but I love my life. Let's come up with a plan first and gradually go through with it." Neima said.

"Right..." Reiss set her bag down and joined us in the kitchen. "I'm gonna tell my mom to bring Suze over here now. I'll ask this again, are you sure you don't want to put Suze up for adoption?" Neima looked at me.

"I'm sure. Actually no, I'm not sure- I don't know. I don't want to put my baby in danger... he doesn't even know what's going on. Dabi treats him so well, any of this wouldn't make sense. And he's only six."

"Take your time, but not too much time. We don't have a lot of it."

I nodded. "So, let's start thinking about this. You're going to have to spend a few days with Dabi, while we get everything ready. Maybe a week or two." Reiss started.

"We're sending you to Nagoya. It's like an hour and thirty-eight-minute long drive." Neima said scrolling through her phone. "Is that far enough?" Reiss looked at Nei's phone.

"Should be. If she stays off the media, she should be fine and last a couple of months before he finds her." Neima glanced at both of us.

"I'm for it... Can I continue working as a hero in Nagoya?"

"No, dumbass. You need to stay off social media. People film everything nowadays, so once people find out you're in Nagoya, he'll find out, too." Reiss smacked my head.

"Find another secretive job. Like a special agent or something, I don't know. Over time, we'll pack your stuff into a truck and send it over to your place in Nagoya before your trip there."

"Buy a nice sized home in advance before we send the stuff over. Do the paperwork and whatever. Or else we have nowhere to send this truck." Reiss chipped in.

"What else, what else... Make sure Dabi doesn't think of anything. Make sure he thinks that you're giving him a second chance. Go to work, come home, do whatever with him, until the day of the escape."

"This seems like a lot but, it isn't. It's a slow plan that needs some fixing, but it will work. Just trust us." Neima punched my arm.

"I trust you two with everything." I said.
__________________________________________
2969 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 49 18
DabixReader | "KISS ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT Y/N" | /In which Y/n is forced to work for Dabi and strange feelings arise/ I do not own any thing from...
27.2K 742 29
The day a child gets there Quirk, for most it's one of the best days of their life. For Y/N. It was the worst. His Quirk was hated and feared, everyb...
86.9K 2.1K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
479K 17.5K 41
[ᴅᴀʙɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢�...