Gone

(ill change the name of the chapter soon)

There was a knock at the door. Reiss got up from the couch and opened it, only to find Asuze and Neima's mom. "Auntie Rei!" Asuze exclaimed. Neimas Mom, Gianna, laughed.

"Scissors!" Reiss smiled. "Good evening." Gianna walked in with Asuze. I got up to go hug her. "Mmm, hey Gianna." "Oh...you okay, honey?? I know a stressed person when I see one." she rubbed my back, keeping me in the hug.

"Things are pretty rough for [Name] right now, mom." Neima came over to hug her mom. We all chatted while standing. I picked up Asuze and kissed his cheek. "Hi mommy!" he leaned his head against mine. "Hi, baby!" I smiled

"I can see that. What's going on in that mind of yours?" Gianna looked at me. "Boy trouble." I sighed. "Cmon, [Name]. Don't water it down like that." Neima eyed me.

"I'm in a toxic relationship. And I'm struggling to get out of it. Safely." I told her. "Poor baby. Those are one of the hardest things to get out of, mentally. How toxic was this relationship?" she sat me down on the couch.

"Extremely toxic. "I could die if I leave" type of toxic. My life is at risk. My son's life is at risk." I explained.

"You shouldn't feel guilty for ending something that wasn't meant to be. You won't die, you'll be fine."

"Mom. She doesn't mean it that way..." Neima mumbled. Gianna looked at the three of us. "Go to the police." she finally said. "She can't do that. This guy is watching her every move. He'll kill her if she goes to the police."

Gianna started getting emotional, "Why'd you have to get yourself involved with this kind of man... Why would he dare to take your life? The mother of his only child."

"I was blind at the time. Also, I know things about him that no one else does. Going to the police, regardless of whether I reveal that information, he won't hesitate to kill me. If not him, then the people he works with."

"People he works with? What, is he a part of some gang?" she questioned.

"Yeah."
"Something like that."
"Ehhh, not really a gang, but sure"
We all answered her question.

"For the sake of your beautiful baby boy, you need to figure out something fast. I love you and Asuze like my own, I wouldn't want anything to happen to ya. What can I do to help?"

"Thank you, Gianna, but we've already conducted a plan. I'm leaving. Heading to Nagoya." I said.

"Are you taking Asuze with you?" she looked at him. Neima and Reiss stared at me, waiting for my answer. "I-" I stammered. "I'm not sure yet."

"What is there to be sure about? You should be saying yes. Yes, you are taking Asuze with you. I refuse to hear any other answer." she scolded me.

"I'm not sure yet, because they think I should put him up for adoption." I dropped my shoulders. Her glare shifted to them. "Gia, it's the BEST option. You don't understand how dangerous this man is. He'll..." Reiss looked at Asuze.

He was looking up at all of us talking. "Suze, go play in your room." I placed my hand on top of his head. "I'm hungry though." he said moments before his stomach growled. "I'll bring your food to your room. Go on." I gave him a little push.