Tightrope

By personal09z

Harry had caught his boyfriend Jake cheating on him with one of his friends form college, so he decided to go... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- New beginning
Chapter 2- Engaged? Fuck no!
Chapter 3- Officially engaged
Chapter 4- Flirting and hurting
Chapter 5- Wedding and beginning of hell!
Chapter 6- Falling in love...
Chapter 7- Beach and break up
Chapter 8- Graduation gifts
Chapter 9- The end of happiness
Chapter 10- The person I loved the most.
Chapter 11- Zayn's sex toy
Chapter 12- Leaving and devastated
Chapter 13- Becoming a family
Epilogue

Chapter 14- He is the first and my true love

1K 52 16
By personal09z

Zayn's POV

My beautiful husband was already 9 months pregnant and in any moment now he will be giving birth.

The pregnancy was a roller coaster, fill with almost of mood swings!

Flashback

5 month pregnant Harry

"I want ice cream," Harry said looking at me and smiling.

"Babe is 3 in the morning," I said calmly knowing that he will think I might be annoyed.

"You don't love me," he said sitting down in bed and crossing his arms.

Here we go again!

"Baby, I love you so much, let me go to the store and buy you some," I said kissing his cheek and standing up from bed.

He was so sensitive all the time, that if I said no he would either cry or get mad, and that would make me do everything he wanted.

When I came back from the store he was already watching Friends and smiling.

"You are the best," he said standing up and walking towards me to hug me.

I hugged him back and we went back to bed and continue watching friends until he fell asleep in my arms.

End of flashback

But then again there where also benefits!

Flashback

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

6 month pregnant Harry

I was taking a shower when I felt a hand on my cock rubbing it up and down.

I look down and see Harry kneeled in front of me.

"I want to make you feel good Zee," he said smiling and pushed my cock on his mouth.

"F-Fuck," I groan.

He continued sucking my cock and I started to feel close.

"Cum on my mouth Zee," he moaned and started to suck my cock even more faster.

Seconds later I cum all over his pretty mouth.

"You taste so good Zaddy," he said smiling.

He then stand up and was about to leave but I stop him.

"You know, I loved that you surprise me, but now I will be late to work, so I think someone should get punished for making me late don't you think," I said smirking seductively.

I the pin him against the wall and started kissing him passionately.

"You make me so horny all the time," I said slapping his beautiful ass making him moan.

"Fuck me Zaddy, please," he moan in pressure when I slapped his ass again.

I then turned him around and get inside of him.

"Ahh, you feel like good inside of me Zaddy," he moan. "Make me yours," he moan again.

I started to move faster and faster each time causing him to moan louder each time.

Minutes later we both cum and yelled each other's name.

"You are going to be the death of me," I said smiling.

End of flashback

He makes my heart melt every single day, I was a fool for him and all the things he does.

He was the one I will stay with for the rest of my life.

"ZAYN!!" Harry yelled from our bedroom.

I ran all the way to our room

"What's wrong baby, did you hurt yourself?" I asked worried and desperately.

"Baby," he said in pain.

And I knew he was about to give birth.

So I grabbed the bag we had done last month and carried him.

I put him in the car and drove as fast as I could to get to the hospital.

When we got there I called Niall to inform everyone and I knew he would inform everyone.

I stayed by his side till he deliver our beautiful baby girl.

I had tears fall down.

She was so gorgeous and she looked just as beautiful like her curly dad.

"Welcome to our family Harriet," my beautiful husband said with tears of joy falling down.

And that was officially the second best day of my life.

Because the best day ever will always be when I meet him when we where little, that day I knew I would end up marrying him on day.

Flashback

Harry was 6 years old
And I was 7 years old

My parents had brought me meet my mom's best friend son, they had said that he was so nice that we would become best friends.

But when I saw him, I knew he would become my future husband.

Then he looked at me.

And I saw his beautiful green eyes and beautiful smile.

"You must be Zaynie," he said smiling.

"Yes, and you must be Harrah," I said smiling with the gave me a nickname.

End of flashback

Harry's POV

It's been 2 months since I we got our beautiful Harriet to our home and it's been a little hard for us getting used to the crying but we loved her so much that we just wanted her to be happy.

Zayn wouldn't let me wake up at night when Harriet woke up cry, he would always take care of her till she fell asleep.

Now I was making breakfast for my wonderful husband.

I walk to our room and he was already waking up.

"Babe you didn't had to," he said with a raspy morning voice.

"You have been waking up ever night to take care of Harriet and every morning to make breakfast, I want to help, you are spoiling me to much," I said smiling.

"You deserve the best babe," he said smiling. "But don't worry, I have already found a perfect house keeper and she will be coming today," he said smiling.

"Babe, you know that you didn't have to do that," I said.

"I know, but it will be to much for you when you go back to work and I don't want you so tried," he said smiling. "And we can have free time for ourselves," he said winking.

We then made love since Harriet was still sleeping, and he left for work with a big smile.

An hour later, the house keeper had come and she was super nice, she was a 38 year old woman who love kids and had great recommendations from her old boss's.

My mother had come and tell me that she would take care of Harriet for to day and wanted me to take a free day, which of course I said no but then Zayn called me and said that I should do it and convince me.

"You call me if anything happens, I will be texting you constantly to see how she is doing," I told my mom as she walked in the house.

"Yes of course," she said smiling.

I then left the house and went to the spa, I then went shopping.

I was now putting the bags in the car when I heard a female voice.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," she said.

I turn around and see that is Gigi.

"What do you want?" I asked confused.

"I want you gone, you took everything from me," she yelled.

"I didn't, we love each other," I said.

"But he was mine, until you came along," she said angrily.

"He wasn't yours, he didn't love you and you know that," I said.

I was about to leave when she grabs my hair.

You ain't going nowhere.

I then felt a Injection needle and started to feel dizzy.

"Take him to my car," she said.

And that was the last thing I heard.

Zayn's POV

I got home and I was excited to finally see my beautiful husband and daughter, but when I did I saw my mother in law on the phone and looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked scared.

"Harry hasn't come home, and he hasn't texted for the past 3 hours," she said.

"Why didn't you called me earlier?" I asked angrily but trying to calm myself.

I grabbed my phone and called Harry, and the call will immediately be hang up.

I started to worried then I remembered that we shared our location all the time and I saw that his phone said he he was still in the mall, so I got out of the house as fast as I could and drove to the mall.

But when I got there I just saw his car and his phone in he floor.

My heart started to raise, this looked like a kidnap...

I grabbed my phone and called the police and minutes later they came.

They confirmed that in fact it was a kidnap and I just broke

I couldn't lose the person I loved the most.

Then my phone started ringing.

It was a private number, I answered thinking maybe it was the kidnappers.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Zayn, missed me?" Gigi said.

"What do you want? I don't have time for your shit," I said annoyed.

"But you do want to find your lover right?" She asked.

"What did you to yo Harry," I asked angrily.

"Clam down sweet heart," she said. "If you want to see your sweet husband you need to come alone to a direction I will send you soon, I also need a million dollars and you can have him," she said.

"I will give you anything you want, but if you hurt him I will murder you," I said angrily.

"Whatever, don't forget my money darling," I said.

Minutes later I got a text with the directions and drove toward the direction.

I asked my assistant to bring me the money and I new that she suspected something was up since she refused at first but I said I need it immediately, and seconds later we meet out side of the office and grabbed the bag with money.

Once I got to where the place was at I saw Gigi standing out side with another guy by her side.

"Where is Harry?" I asked with anger.

"Follow me," she said smiling.

Then we walked to a room where he was sitting down tie down and with duck tape covering his mouth.

I run to him and freed him.

"Baby, are you hurt? Did they do anything to you?" I asked worried touching his beautiful face.

"I'm fine Zee," he said with a weak smile.

"Aww, how sweet," Gigi said laughing. "I never thought you could actually be this sweet Zayn, you where never like that with me," she said annoyed.

"Because I never loved you, I have never loved anyone, only Harry, he is the first and my true love," I said turning to look at her angrily.

"That's a lie, you loved me, you are just confused," she said annoyed.

"I know what love really means now, and it was not what we had," I said with the same tone.

Then we heard police sirens.

"You brought the cops?" She yelled. "Now he has to pay for betraying me," she said pointing the gun at Harry.

I then got in front of him and the bullet end up shooting at me.

I then fall into the floor and Harry grabs me and put me in his arms.

I turned to look at Harry and saw that he was looking at me with tears falling down.

"Zayn please stay with me, help is coming," he said crying.

"H-Harry, I-I love you," I whisper and smiled.

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
Camp By kha0tic

Fanfiction

24K 966 39
Ziam story obviously so yeah. In which Zayn and Liam are the cutest couple in high school and it's their last year so for summer vacation they decide...
89K 5.3K 33
Zayn is a college student taking up fine arts and a mild extrovert. Most of the students at the campus knows him since he's well known to girls and h...
45.1K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...