Shrek x Moto Moto

By watttpadd08

Shrek's life was boring, but then he ran into a mysterious and handsom man and his life was never the same. (... More

Park 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 10

106 4 2
By watttpadd08

There stood Barney the dinosaur, wrapped in a short towel and staring at Shrek.

"M-m-m-m-moto? W-w-wha-a-at's the meaning of this?" Shrek asked in a shaky voice, utterly heartbroken and pulling back his tears.

"Shrek, its not what it looks like." Moto said, placing both his hands on Shrek's shoulders.

"Oh really Moto? W-w-w-what is it then?"

"Barney's shower just broke. I let him use mine. We didn't do anything, I promise."

"And you expect me to believe that? That Barney The Purpleicious just so conveniently happened to ask to use your shower out of all the showers in the universe? No, Moto. I will no longer take this CONSTANT MANIPULATION. YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING ME FROM DAY 1. YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME, THEN I CATCH YOU WITH SOME DINOSAUR?! No. You pushed me too far this time. I have given you second chance after second chance and I can give them no longer. I DON'T NEED YOU. I'VE SURVIVED THIS LONG, HAVEN'T I?!?! I HAVE BEEN ALONE MY WHOLE LIFE, I DON'T NEED YOU. I just can't believe that you'd do this to me. WAS NONE OF IT REAL??? WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE WANTED FROM ME, I'M JUST A LOSER, A FREAK! I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHERS YET YOU CHOSE TO PLAY ME. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE. YOU THIN-"

But he was cut off by Moto kissing him hard on the lips.

They stared into each other's orbs, drowning in the other's beauty.

They were in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...