โ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ & ๐—›๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

{๐Ÿซ} โ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ”€โ”€ .โž โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ... More

BสŸแดœแด‡ส™แด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡s & Hแด‡ษดษดแด‡ssส
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII |M|
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII |M|
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII |M|
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX |M|
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue
Coming Out

XXI |M|

8.3K 364 488
By Nam_Noms

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 21] ¡! ❞🥃

HOSEOK COULDN'T GET SEOKJIN'S WORDS OUT OF HIS HEAD. The was he was so confident the Lia would be his demise, the end of him. Like he got a glimpse into the future and saw what would happen.

Even then, that didn't stop her from coming over often, spending what free time he had with her, having sex, simply laying around with each other, eating cereal while they watch Rick and Morty.

Hoseok found that he enjoyed those moments most. The moments when she's sitting in one of his shirts, her hair messy and wild while she sits in his lap.

He was getting so so close, pushing on their boundaries, a line they created and we're continuously resetting. Combined with what's Jin had told him, Hoseok just needed a stress reliever.

What better than his trusty Hennessy and a blunt to go along?

"You mind if I smoke? I can take it outside." Hoseok asked taking out a blunt from the box. He hadn't really considered whether Lia was okay with him smoking in front of her or not.

Lia sat with her legs crossed at the end of the couch, wearing one of Hoseok's button-up shirts. She was drowning in the fabric, so naturally beautiful. Hoseok knew she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, panties were a maybe, a wild card.

She raised a brow at him and then looked at the blunt between his fingers. "What? You think I've never smoked weed before. As long as you share." She crawled over closer and sat down directly beside him.

Hoseok laughed out of shock. There was so much he didn't know about this woman and he was dying to know more. She never failed to surprise him. "Okay, damn mamí. I ain't know you got down like that." He reached out and grabbed his red lighter while placing the blunt between his lips.

Lia watched as he lit the end, slouching in his spot as he tossed the lighter onto the table and took a drag of his blunt, finally ready to ease his overacting mind.

He passed it over to Lia, watching as she took a drag of her own. She's definitely done this before and Hoseok can't hate it. He watched the smoke push past her lips and smiled. "Mmh, come'ere mama." Hoseok pulled her closer and pressed his lips to her. They always kissed so feverishly, hot and steamy, constantly desperate for one another.

Hoseok swiped his tongue over her bottom lip before smiling against her lips. "Good girl." He purred softly.

Lia scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully as she pulled away from him. "I'm not your bitch, Seok. Don't treat me like a lap dog." She took another drag of the blunt before leaning forward to pick up that bottle of Hennessy.

Hoseok took the weed from her hand. "I certainly wouldn't dream of it. I'm not in the business of owning women." But he did want to claim her. He wanted to sit in front of the whole world and make sure everyone knows that if they have a problem with Lia, they have a problem with him.

Together, they make their descent into madness, smoking, and drinking. They're drunk out of their minds and higher than a kite, giggling and laughing at literally nothing.

By the time the blunt was basically non-existent and the bottle of dark liquor half empty, Lia's sprawled out over the couch with her head in Hoseok's lap. He was running his fingers through her straightened hair, curled and tangled but still soft.

"What happened here?" Lia hummed softly, tracing her fingers over Hoseok's bare torso. He was such a beautiful sight, golden sun-kissed skin, strong, lean muscles, tattoos, and scars, so many scars.

She was asking about them. The ones that he'd talk about that is. The one she was touching seemed like a cigarette burn, a painful one that morphed the skin.

Hoseok lifted his head tiredly, his eyes sleepy and droopy. It seemed he was unable to open them any wider but to be fair, Lia couldn't either.

"Oh, that?" He spotted it, the one she was poking with curiosity. "Nah, my friend accidentally burned me with his cigarette when I was 20."

Immediately, Lia started laughing. There wasn't much comical about it but her mind was hazy and at this point, she would've found a sigh hilarious.

Lia's laughter triggered Hoseok's in some chain reaction and soon they were laughing for absolutely no reason. It was crazy, absolute madness, blissful.

Lia only smoked weed twice before and she forgot how great it was. That tingly feeling that tickled every inch of your body, the feeling of almost floating, not really being connected with reality, ungrounded.

Oh, to feel young again. She was only 25 and felt like she liked so much life. She was tired of holding the whole world on her shoulders.

She didn't feel that way with Hoseok. There was no explaining it but she felt so good with Hoseok. He took that pressure off of her and Lia was so grateful.

She didn't want this to end.

Hoseok continued to run his fingers through her hair, looking down at Lia who lay in his lap. He could see her perked nipples through the fabric of his loose shirt, confirming that she wasn't wearing a bra. The shirt was also ridden up as she had kicked her legs up on the back of his couch.

"Pretty girl." Hoseok addressed her, his voice deep and thick like raw honey. Lia looks up at him and from this view, he looked almost like a god, looking down on her mortal form with divine power over her.

His large hand traced down her neck and over her collarbones with a gentle, caressing touch before slipping down under the shirt she was wearing to touch her breasts.

His hands were warm over her skin as he touched her right mound, brushing his fingers over the peak of her nipple before pinching it softly. "Mmh, you look so sexy right now." Hoseok groans, squeezing a handful of her flesh.

Lia knew what he was implying and wanted nothing more than to comply.

Before she knew it, she was on her knees in front of him, swallowing the excess saliva building up in her mouth as she eagerly begins to pull down Hoseok's sweatpants.

He had lifted his hips, helping her along. Hoseok leaned back against the couch, spreading his legs while his eyes follow her movements, watching with a smirk. She pulled her sweatpants and underwear down to his ankles and out comes his semi-hard dick. It twitches softly on its own accord, blood pumping to it as it slowly began to grow by the second.

Lia shuffles closer and carefully takes him into her hand, stroking him to speed up the process. He was becoming hard in her hands, with each stroke and brush. Lia took care of him, making him feel good.

Hoseok moaned softly as Lia dipped down and dragged her tongue along the underside of his cock, from the base all the way to the tip where her tongue swirls.

Oh, that was so fucking sexy.

Lia wrapped her lips around his thick head and sucked hard, her tongue tasting the bitter saltiness on his beading pre-cum. She wanted to make him feel good, so good. Just like how he makes her feel.

Hoseok's face tensed, his features twisting and scrunching before relaxing. She was really good at this. Her tongue brushing and swirling with expertise. Slowly, she began to take more of him into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Hoseok barked, his hands coming to her head, following the motions of her bobbling head. He liked to pretend he had control over her, like he was in charge, but he wasn't. She had complete control over him.

"G-good...mmh, shit! Good girl. Take it." Hoseok began to push down on her head, forcing her to take in more of his length. There was so much of him and soon he was touching the back to her throat though she hadn't reached the end of him.

Her muffled moans became choking and gagging. Her nails dug into his thighs and tears sprung into her eyes as he held her there.

After a few long seconds, Hoseok let her go and Lia pulled back, opening her airway with a large gasp as she tried to collect herself.

Hoseok was afraid he went too far by the tears in her eyes and the way she held her throat. "Are you okay?" He asked, sitting up and cupping her face in his hands. His eyes showed worry, concern for her well-being.

But he had mistaken her tears for those of sadness and not as a reaction to her quite literally choking on his dick. Lia smiled at him and pushed him back against the couch. "Of course I am. Nothing wrong with a little deep-throating." She took her place back between his legs and continued with her task of sucking the soul out of his dick.

Her hands came to the space that she couldn't fit in her mouth, pumping and stroking him while she sucked on his dick like it was her favorite flavor of lollipop. Spit oozed down Hoseok's shaft and dribbled from the corners of Lia's lips. They were sticky and messy but so so good.

Lia was soaking through her panties, wanting nothing more than to ride the stallion that was Hoseok.

Hoseok could feel his orgasm coming, flames of pleasure licking at his skin as the ball in his lower abdomen tightened. He wasn't sure if he wanted to cum in her mouth. If he was in her place, he wouldn't want that shit in his mouth. It tastes like battery acid.

"No- no, up." Hoseok pulled her off. Lia looked at him curiously, wiping the spit from the corners of her lips. He motioned her up. "Come and ride me, mama. I know you want to."

And how she wanted to.

Now, of course, they should have gotten a condom, but they were both drunk and high so that thought didn't really cross their minds when Lia was climbing on top of him. You have to give them a little slack.

She settles on his thighs, his dick resting against her stomach. They attack each other in a kiss, ravishing each other as they lick and bite in all the nasty ways one could. Their uncontrollable lust for each other only grew to create a tight bond between them.

They didn't know that it was only lust growing between them. There was fondness, attachment, care, feelings for one another that shouldn't have grown but they did.

Hoseok lifted Lia up and positioned her right before letting her slowly sink down and impale herself on him. It was the first time they were doing it without a condom. To feel each other without any restrictions put them in a state of euphoria unmatched.

They moan into their kiss as one. Hoseok's grip on her hips becomes tighter. He keeps her there for a moment, trying his hardest not to cum right then and there. He wasn't trying to get her pregnant be he was doing a very bad job at it.

Lia wrapped her arms around his neck and threads her fingers in his hair. "Please, Hoseok. God- please." She rocked her hips forward a little, desperately wanting to move. He was so deep. She felt like she could feel him in her organs, poking her stomach like it was meant to be there.

Hoseok forced her to keep still, for the sake of both of them. He could feel his orgasm retreating. Once it was fully gone, Hoseok began to guide her hips up and down.

Lia immediately knew what to do. She sat up and began to bounce, sliding up and down his long cock in fast, sloppy motions. She was so eager to cum, that's all her foggy mind could think about.

The two kiss again again again, tasting of alcohol and cannabis. Lia holds Hoseok's jaw wanting to gain all sense of control from this. But Hoseok had different plans.

His right-hand slides up her chest, delicately tracing over her prominent collarbones before finding his way to her neck. He wrapped his fingers around her neck, dragging his thumb over her throat. He didn't squeeze or anything, but he made it very clear who was in charge here.

He took his other hand, still holding the blunt, and took a drag before opening Lia's mouth and puffing the smoke into her mouth. The woman smiled, laughing until Hoseok could feel the vibrations of her throat on his palm.

Lia grabbed his chain, tugging and pulling while she dipped down and dragged her tongue over his bottom lip. Hoseok returned the favor with biting her lip, his hand tightening around her throat. "Watch it." He warned.

Lia rode him hard and passionately. The sound of slapping, sticky, sloppy sex mingle with their moans and the smell of sex and weed lingers in the air. She moved her hands down to his shoulders and looked down at Hoseok who watched her intently, drinking in the very sight of her, all the stimuli going on throughout his body.

Lia looked so fucking beautiful up there with the light shining behind her, giving her the appearance of all that is divine and magical. Her lips were parted, allowing her moans to escape past her lips and echo through Hoseok's brain.

"Seok...mnhg- oh God." She whined in broken moans and labored breathing. He could always make her cum so fast. It was a talent actually. The way he could almost command for her to cum whenever he wanted.

"You gonna cum for me, lil mama? Huh?" Hoseok teased with a smile that glows with devilry. Time and time again, Hoseok shows the devil underneath his angelic face and Lia finds it sexy time and time again. The danger, the exhilaration of it all. It would be their downfall.

Lia nods wildly. "Yes, yes, yes! God yes, Hoseok." She wanted nothing more than to cum for him. She wanted him to cum for her too.

Lia clenched around him, her eyes rolling back as the build-up finally reaches a climax. She had never had sex or orgasmed while high but it was something. . .

Mind-numbingly amazing.

It was a whole new sensation to orgasm this way. Your head was literally on cloud nine, so filled with thick fog that you could see nothing but pure heaven.

It felt like the world had shattered, come back together, and shatter once more and it had Lia screaming. Hoseok's name was a prayer on her lips. She had worshipped him on her knees and now praises his name like he's her god.

Hoseok groaned, thrusting his hips upwards just a few more times before quickly slipping out. He had half a mind to pull out before cumming all over her stomach, simultaneously ruining his shirt in the process.

The duo sits panting in the middle of the living room, trying to catch their breath and regain their retreating thoughts. Lia lets her head fall on his shoulder and nuzzles her face into the side of his neck.

Hoseok carefully lifted her up and cupped her face in his hands. "That was so good, mama." He smiled, gently pecking her lips in sweet kisses that he normally wouldn't give. He wasn't normally very intimate with her after sex, but now he was and he simply couldn't explain it.

"We should do it again." Lia chuckled softly, sitting up, ready for another round.

Ophelia Cain would truly be the end of him.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

This probably has to be my favorite smut chapter I've ever written. I'll probably come back and reading this again later on. I've sure your comments will make it 10 times better.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all an amazing day/night.

사랑해

~Kay (⌐■-■)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 117 28
This story contains hardcore smut! โ€ข Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung โ€ข
125K 8.1K 51
โ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค?ใƒปใƒปใƒป ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ . โž ๐˜ข...
7.9K 294 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...
228K 11.3K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...