πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 π™Έπš£πšžπš”πšž

By Wolf-Guardian

❌️DISCONTINUED❌️ Follow Izuku as he slowly starts to let his class see his real self behind the "innocent cin... More

π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3 {𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒕}
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7 (πš™πšŠπš›πš 1)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7 (πš™πšŠπš›πš 2)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10 (πš™πšŠπš›πš 1)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10 (πš™πšŠπš›πš 3.1)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10 (πš™πšŠπš›πš 3.2)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10 (πš™πšŠπš›πš 2)

271 6 0
By Wolf-Guardian

Izuku's POV~
I let out a small sigh as I knock Monoma unconscious after 10 more minutes of his stuck up bratty attitude, not at all going easy on him, flashing a smirk at Nana Chi as she walks over to take him to the infirmary.

Me: Let's get the actual Sports Festival rolling, people!

Auntie Nem: You got it, Izu! First round is the Obstacle Course!

Each student lines up at the start line, getting ready for the buzzer before racing off, my class and I clearing the tunnel to the course in seconds since we knew what we were doing and to expect from each other.

I share a grin with my cousins and brothers as we use half of our Pure speed to race past the 0 point robots from the entrance exams for this year, but not before Sho freezes them while they were unbalanced.

Toya, Sho, Tenko, Toshi and I skid to a stop when we get to the next obsticle, letting out a small groan each when we realise it was the infamous "The Drop", looking at each other before racing across the wires spread from platform to platform all the way to the other side.

Of course, I had a slight advange since I have impeccable balance and Arcane, which prevents me from falling off the wires.

We get to the next obsticle to find it's a minefield of non-lethal mines covering the ground, only noticeable if you have a good eye in order to spot where they are placed.

We begin to nimbly make our way through the field, hearing two sets of explosions coming closer to us, instantly knowing it's our famous Explosive Twins.

I huff out and increase my speed a little, groaning silently when Sho has the same idea, crossing the finish line at exactly the same time to result in a tie.

Sho/Me: Oh, come on! A tie?!

We look at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter, holding our stomachs as we drop on our asses from laughing so much.

Dad: *sigh* Izuku, Shoto. Stop laughing your asses off and make room for other contestants to pass through the gate!

Sho/Me: Yes, Sir!

We head off to the side a little to not be in the way of the others, grinning when our cousins and brothers join us at the same time as Himi and Kat do, chuckling at their expressions and patting them on the shoulder.

Me: *whispers in Kat's ear* You did good, Puppy. Second place with your twin. I'm proud.

Kat: *smiles* Thanks, Izu.

I chuckle softly when Kat hugs me, getting me to hug back and pull Himi into the hug as well, causing her to squeal in surprise and making Kat and I chuckle at her.

Mari: Damn it, guys.

Me: *smirk* What?

Mari: *deadpan* I know what you and Sho did through the minefield, dumbass!

I snicker at her reaction before bursting into laughter again, dodging out of the way of her whack to the head, taunting her by leaning down to her height.

Me: What's the matter, Mari?

Mari: *glares* You're an ass.

Me: *chuckle* I know. Ya still love your favourite cousin.

Mari: *huff* Damn straight.

Our small group chuckles as we then look towards the finish line, seeing the rest of our class file through one after the other, getting me to grin at them all and noticing the entirety of 1B minus Monoma made it through as well.

Kendo: Well, this will be very interesting.

Me: *nod* Sure will. Good luck, you guys.

Kendo: *smile* Thanks, Izuku. We'll definitely be needing it with the entire class of 1A still in.

I pat her head a little and smile at her, chuckling softly as a faint blush covers her cheeks.

Me: Don't sell yourself short, M'Lady Kendo. Your class except Monoma are really good.

Kendo: *bright red* M'Lady?

Me: *chuckle* Respect to such a promising Hero in training.

Kendo: *smile* Thank you.

I wave a hand in the air a little in a slight dismissive manner, my attention turning to Auntie Nem when she announces the ladder points for the results, arching a brow when I notice Sho and I both have 500,000 points each.

(Yes, I changed it so that 1st place has 1 million instead of 10.)

Before Mari, Touka and Toya come up to me, I walk over to Auntie Nem and tap her on the shoulder, getting her attention.

Auntie Nem: What's up, Izu?

Me: *smirk* Can I go by myself?

Auntie Nem: At least have one person with you, 'kay?

Me: *sigh* Fine.

I walk over to Himi and ruffle her hair, giving her a certain grin that makes her giggle and nod, letting me lift her up onto my shoulders as she then puts our team band around her head.

(All teams are the same in the anime, just with the added few extra students. Mari, Adrien, Alya and Nino are in one team. Toya, Tenko and Chloé in another. And Touka and Ayato in their own duo team like Himi and Izu.)

Uncle Zashi: What's this? There are two teams of two and two teams of three?

I look up at Himi and smirk at her, making her giggle and pat my head in a way I know all too well, chuckling softly so only she could hear it.

Touka: Of course, Mic. Izu is the powerhouse of the class, so it's only fair he teams up with one person.

Ochaco: Besides, Fumikage, Mei and I were going to ask Izu, but he already chose Himi, so it's just us three.

Toya: With Tenko, Chloé and I, we didn't know who else to ask.

Uncle Zashi: *chuckle* Okay, fair point. Well, let's start the Calvary Battle, folks!

Me: Hold on tight, Himi.

Himi: *pats his head* I know.

I instantly dodge out of the way of an explosion attack, then weave in between an ice then fire attack from Sho and Toya, giving the three of them a glare and activate Eliminate to erase their Quirks.

Toya/Sho/Kat: IZU!

I smirk at them and wave my fingers mockingly at them, simply dodging out of the way of many people wanting our team band, grabbing a few here and there at the same time.

I chuckle mostly to myself when at the end Sho notices his band isn't on his head anymore, getting me to smirk and hold it up right as the buzzer goes off to signal the end, getting me to deactivate Eliminate and giving back the access of people's Quirks I erased.

Himi launches off my shoulders with her explosions right as Kat goes to tackle me, getting me to use Arcane and suspend him in midair, tutting at him and his reaction to me during the entire round of the Calvary Battle.

Kat: *pout* No fair!

Me: *chuckle* Kat, later.

Kat: *grumbles*

I walk up to him after getting a certain look from Himi, making me smirk at her before leaning forwards to Kat, whispering in his ear so no one else hears me.

Me: *whispers* You can have all the cuddles, kisses and other things later when this is all done, Puppy. It's still the Sports Fest.

Kat: *huff* Fine.

I set him down and deactivate Arcane, chuckling at his pouty expression and ruffle his hair, getting him to whine softly and causing me to smirk at him.

Himi: *mumble* Such a bottom.

Me: *smirk* Yep. He is.

Auntie Nem: Alright, everyone! Time for a lunch break before we get to the last round of this year's UA Sports Festival!

Me: Sweet! I'm starving!

I head off to the cafeteria of the stadium with the rest of my class, getting food for lunch so we wouldn't be too lacking in energy for the last round, groaning when I receive a whack in the back of the head and turn around to see Dad standing there with Mum.

Me: What the hell was that for?

Dad: For half-assing it in the first two rounds, Izuku.

Me: *arches brow* Dad, I didn't exactly want the rest of this year's contestants to not have a chance at getting as far as they did.

Mirio: Yo, Izu. Still enough room for four more people at your table?

I look up to see Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and Eri standing there, chuckling at them and pushing out my seat to pick Eri up to put her right on my lap, pulling my chair back in as close to the table as I possibly can.

Mirio: *chuckle* Well, that's one way to make room!

Tamaki: Yep.

Nejire: Sure is!

I smirk at them as I watch them sit down at our table, joining in our class conversation and giving advice here and there, getting me to clip Mirio in the back of the head while making Tamaki and Nejire laugh at him.

Mirio: Damn, Izu. The hell?

Me: You're being an idiot.

Mirio: How?

I give him my typical deadpan expression, making him groan as he holds up his hands in clear surrender for a moment, but then goes back to eating his lunch and making me roll my eyes.

Eri: Izu, what do you have?

Me: *grins at her* I got both our favourites since I knew you were going to be joining us.

Eri: *lights up* Really?!

Me: *chuckle* Of course.

Toshi: How's our little princess?

Eri: *giggle* I'm good! Izu, how much did you hold back against that Monoma brat?

Me: *chuckle* Put it this way, Princess, I didn't use either of my Quirks or even my Pure powers.

Eri: *arches brow* At all?

Me: Nothing. Just my natural peaked human abilities.

Eri: *giggle* And you still kicked his butt that badly!

Me: *smirk* Yep. I mean, all his abilities in combat compared to mine is nothing. I trained with Dad, Mum, Auntie Rei, Uncle Enji, Mama and all the other teachers in combat to have a variety of fighting styles.

Toshi: *groan* I swear, if I'm up against Izu in the last round with whatever it ends up being, I'mma get my ass kicked.

Me: *arches brow* Toshi, you're already way better than everyone else. If the last round is what I'm thinking it might be, I'm sure the teachers won't be putting us up against each other right from the start.

Toshi: *sigh* How can you be so certain, Brother?

Me: *chuckle* It's to give you a chance in getting as far as you possibly can. Word of advice, Little Brother, do not use your Quirk. I'll put you through hell if you do. I'll know about it.

Toshi: *salutes* You got it.

Nejire: *lowers voice* By the way, Izu, why are you actually doing this?

Me: *chuckle* It's so that I can decide up close and personal if certain people of the Hero Course minus Toshi have what it takes to train under me.

Tamaki: How are you gonna do it, though? I mean, you're two.

Me: *chuckle* Uncle Nezu has allowed me to use two weeks instead of just one. First week is the public interns, the second is the underground ones with Toshi as well since he's already there.

Toshi: Does that mean I get to have a break the first week?

Me: *nod* Yep. Dad even said you don't needa go with him since you are my intern.

Momo: This is still shocking and surprisingly interesting to listen to, despite already knowing.

Himi: *giggle* Yep.

Eri: *blows raspberry* I wonder what type of Hero I wanna be?

Me: Well, what do you prefer?

Eri: *thinks* Hmm. I guess one like Dad and Nana Chi too.

Me: *brows shoot up* You want to be both a UG and a healer Hero?

Eri: *nod* Yep!

Me: *chuckle* Well, if you're completely sure by the time you get to high school, then I guess I can help Dad teach you combat to keep up your self defence and all that. Along with aid Nana Chi in you gaining more control of your Quirk in order to rewind someone's injuries to heal them.

Eri: *cheers* Yay!

1A (plus The Big Three/Dad/Mum): *chuckles at Eri*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 5.1K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
762 53 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...
1.1M 37K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
131K 4.2K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...