Mine (sapnap x reader)

Od d3ttol

Sapnap x reader. thought i would write this cause why not. If Sapnap is uncomfortable with fanfics pls let me... Více

2
3
(not a chapter)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
(not a chapter)
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

1

1.7K 18 6
Od d3ttol

it was a usual Sunday afternoon. I had just finished my homework. stupid me leaving it till last minute.

it was late, i was tired but i need something to drink. i made my way from my desk in my bedroom and down the stairs to my kitchen.

i grabbed a cup of water and a piece of cheese. i've always loved cheese. The sweet taste of it but something was off about this piece.

Not thinking too much into it, i made my way back up the stairs and into my bedroom. i was feeling dizzy. Like i was gonna fall.

My vision was going black and i couldn't stand anymore. My knees collapse. i was on the floor. everything was spinning.

Then I saw it. no. I saw him.

i could just make out the black hair under the hood of his hoodie. He was smiling.

Who was he.

i blacked out..

time skip - 5 hours later

i woke up, in a small room. i couldn't make out much of it but there was a bed in the coner if the room.

I was on a chair. nothing keeping me there. i was just sat there.

i got up and walked over to the door. i turned the handle on the door. It was unlocked.

slowly opening it. I stuck my head out to see if anyone was there.

no one was there. i made my way out of the room and made my way down the hallway to the stairs.

i made it down the stairs, to the front door. this was too easy.

i reached for the door handle but someone grabbed my shoulder

"where do you think your going darling?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

87.7K 1.4K 40
THIS BOOK IS STAYING UP BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR. I DIDNT WRITE THIS SO I FEEL BAD TAKING IT DOWN. SUPPORT SHELBY AND OTHER VICTIMS
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
433K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...