2

"where do you think your going darling?" his voice was monotone.

i pulled the door open and ran.

i was running, i didnt know where i was going but i was running through trees.

i turned my head back to see where the guy was but i couldnt see him. i started slowing down.

i had escaped him.

i stopped to look for away to leave the forest, but there was no luck. everywhere i looked was trees and trees.

i just picked a direction and stuck with it.

it felt like i had been walking for hours. my feet where killing me. i hurt to walk.

something hit me, and i was on the ground. i turn myself over.

seeing the man again, scared me. how did i not hear him. he had a bat.

"leaving so soon?" the man question as he pulled the bat in the air and then hit my leg.

i pulled a face in pain. fuck, it hurt. it felt like he broke my bone.

he just looked at my face full of pain and laughed. "you didn't really think i would let you leave so soon" he spoke as he lifted me over his shoulder

I was hitting his back but he gave no reaction. it was useless.

i started to scream, hoping someone would hear me.

"no use in doing that darling"
"why's that?"
"no one is around here, for miles"

i gave up screaming, but i didn't stop hitting his back.

then hs dropped me.

"if you want to walk then walk."

his voice scared me. I got up, and tried walking away but the pain in my leg hurt. i ended up falling back to the ground.

he walked back over and put me back over his shoulder.

"thats nice of you darling, you stopped hitting me" he seemed happy that i stopped.

the walk back was frightening for me. i didnt know what would happen.