On Hold! ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™™ ๐™‘...

By 2Swag4aDad_

"Mom, how did you and dad meet?" "A discord voice chat" ๐™„๐™ฃ... More

Introduction
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
-=-7-=-
-=-8-=-
-=-9-=-
-=-10-=-
-=-11-=-
-=12=-
-=-13-=-
-=-14-=-
-=-15-=-
-=-16-=-
-=-17-=-
-=-18-=-
-=-19-=-
-=-20-=-
-=-21-=-
-=-22-=-
-=-24-=-
Rest In Peace Technoblade

-=-23-=-

1.6K 45 27
By 2Swag4aDad_

3rd person pov

it's been 2 days since you and Wilbur had moved into the new home Y/N would admit it was a nice home.

2 floors 3 bed 2 bath.

Wilbur got the master bedroom, on the second floor, you got the second biggest room, and the third bedroom has turned into an office room for Wilbur to stream in.

the walls in your room was painted a light grey and the back wall was covered in fairy lights, some across the ceiling as well. your bed was pushed up to the wall with lights and next to it was your desk with your computer on it.

it's now only 1 weekend left of summer break and most of that weekend would probably be full of streaming or playing bedwars with Tommy.

speaking of which you and tommy had gotten closer and found out you two would be going to the same collage. he offered to show you around which you accepted.

you were in the kitchen drinking a peace tea when you heard the doorbell ring. you got up from the chair you were sitting in and made your way to the door to open it and see a package. you got excited and brought it over to the kitchen island to see it was addressed to Wil.

you placed it down and left it alone. it wasn't your job to see what he bought.

it's been a few hours and you have decided to stream. you haven't streamed much  as it is so why not now?

you were bored, Wilbur was filming a clog with tommy which left you the whole house to yourself.

you set up your stream and open minecraft as it was on the starting soon screen.

you didn't necessarily have a plan for the stream you just wanted to do something.

"Hey, hey everyone! how are we doing today?" you say waving to the camera as you switched it on.

user17 good

user 62 bad

user 41 i've been good how are you :))

user 35 meh

"oh i'm sorry to see some of you aren't doing to well. hopefully this stream brightens your day at least a little bit!"

" Now, let's play some minecraft " you say as you click onto hypixel.

you haven't streamed to much but your channel has grown a bit since last time you have gone live.

" DIE, DIE, DIE YOU SON OF A BIT-" you were cut off by a notification. you were raided by Nihachu.

"YOOOO THANK YOU NIHACHU FOR THE RAID OF TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE"

as you were thanking her you were hit off of an island in bedwars

"MOTHER FUCKER" you yelled and hit your chairs armrest.

it was now sundown and wilbur has come back from filming with some your favourite fast food.

yum.

you both were sitting at the kitchen table and wilbur was talking about the vlog and how Tommy, Toby, and Phil went paint balling.

"-and he was just on the floor huddled up like a pussy."

you were listening to him talk about his day as you finished off your plate and put it in the sink to deal with later.

once you were finished you sat down at the table again and waited for Wil to finish his food.

you weren't gonna just leave him there by himself. that's kind of a prick move

once he finished he put his dish in the sink.

you stood up and hugged him, he hugged back.

"thank you for dinner" you said

he simply patted your head and let go of the hug at the same time you did.

once you let go Wilbur went to the living room sofa and you went upstairs to your room.

you sat down at your desk and logged in to discord and see you've got a message from tommy

Hey! wanna vc i'm bored

yeah sure!

-

you didn't get a response after that just a screen that says

'Tommyinnit is calling'

you accept the call and see him in a Jschlatt hoodie and he also has wet damp hair.

"hey! how are you?" you ask him

"hey, i'm good, how are you?" he asks back

"i've been doing alright"

"that's good what are you up to?" he asks

"nothing much, i just ate dinner"

"nice" he says before rambling about his day.

"and oh my god" he wheezed "he just slipped and fell in mud it was literally the funniest thing" he said while laughing.

that got a chuckle out of you.

"i should really bring you on a blog one day" he thought aloud. ( A/n *cough* foreshadowing *cough* )

"you should! that would be so much fun!" you said.

you two stayed on call for a bit longer talking about anything that came to mind.

"are you ready for collage on monday?"

"oh HELL no, im so scared" you admit

"why are you scared?" tommy asks

"because it's a new school and i know no one there." you tell him

"you know me?" he corrected you

"yeah but, that's different" (it really is not)

the two of you continued to quarrel about if it was different or not until there was a knock on your door

"yeah?" you said moving a headphone off your ear.

"can i come in?" wilbur asked on the other side.

"yeah come in"

your elder brother opened the door and looked to your computer screen.

"oh hey tommy" he waved

tommy waved back and looked away to a different monitor.

"is there anything you need for school on Monday?" he asked you sitting on your bed.

"mmm.. i don't think so." you told him

"alright if there is text me i'm heading to the store real quick" he said and stood up again

you give him a quick nod as he walked out.

HIIIIIIII
IM IN MEXICO RIGHT NOW ITD PRETTY POG!

— chapter check up

did you eat?

did you drink water?

i'm proud of you :)

———
are you L'manburg? bc you blew me away
——-
word count- 1016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
95.8K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
2.6M 85.4K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
71.8K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...