๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ, Annie X f...

By raewrotethatt

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง ------ As you were going out in the city to meet new people and to get out of your she... More

1. ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
2. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
4. ๐‹๐ž๐—ผ๐ง๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ญ
5. ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ
6. ๐‚๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ?
7. ๐๐—ผ๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ ?
8. ๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค?
9. ๐๐ž๐  ๐…๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ญ

3. ๐ฃ๐—ผ๐ก๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š

698 33 16
By raewrotethatt

"Four slices of pizza sir" Annie pointed at the pizzas that were in the clear case that was next to the cashier.

"You want any toppings y/n?" Annie averted her attention back down to you to see if you wanted any toppings or if you were just cool with regular cheese pizza.

"Nah I'll just get the regular cheese pizza" you shook your head since you weren't really in the mood for toppings.

"And can you make all those slices just regular. No toppings" the chasier nodded indicating that he could do that while Annie payed for the pizzas.

You two decided to sit at a table to wait and thankfully the pizzas didn't take too long to arrive. It took less than 5 minutes.

"Alright four slices of regular pizza! There's some seasonings and some cheese on the table in case you two need any" a new worker came and placed the pizzas on the table while the both of you thanked her and started to dive in.

You did like parmesan on your pizza so you sprinkled some on both of your slices meanwhile annie was going crazy with the pepper.

"You like your shit spicy huh" you giggled a little as you picked up your pizza and took a bite out of it, instantly closing your eyes because of how good it was. It took everything in you not to moan right then and there because New York style pizza was everything.

"Of course who doesn't like spicy food... and you seem to be enjoying yourself" Annie looked over at you and chuckled silently at the way you were reacting to the pizza but she finally took a bite out of hers and understood why you were reacting like that.

"Can you blame me? I barely ate today and this pizza has no business in being this good" you covered your mouth with a napkin as you spoke.

"...And you have no business in looking this good...." Annie mumbled lowly as she placed her pizza down and sipped on some water while she took a good look at you and your outfit again.

Blue was her favorite color and after all that blue cardigan did look great on you. The way it laid over your chest where your boobs were and that pencil skirt which hugged your figure beautifully? You looked amazing.

"Repeat what you said so i can know if I heard it correctly" you placed your pizza crust on your plate as you licked your lips and looked straight at Annie so she could repeat herself.

You knew what you heard but a little confirmation wouldn't hurt.

"Hm what? I don't believe I said anything" Annie pretended to act dumb as she placed her pizza crust down while she cleared her throat.

You rolled your eyes playfully that she wouldn't repeat herself but giving her the same energy wouldn't be too bad either.

"You and your fine ass needs to stop lying" you shook your head a little as you picked up your leftover crust and ate it because you weren't going to waste it.

Annie bit the side of her lip now and crossed her arms. She was flattered and glad that you thought she was fine, she did think you were incredibly beautiful but she wasn't going to admit that just yet.

"Me and my fine ass? I could get used to you calling me that"  Annie now rested her chin on her hand that was propped up by her elbow as she drummed her fingers on her thigh.

"And I could get used to you complimenting me like that." You finished eating the crust as you wiped your hands with some left over nap kins.

Now looking at Annie there was that tension again appearing.

Her gaze on you was so strong. Every time you guys made eye contact like that it felt like it was only just you two in the room... she was so powerful.

With that overwhelming tension you looked down cheesing and checked your phone to see that it was now 7pm so it wasn't that late.

"Are you gonna eat anymore pizza or are you done?" Annie asked you as she looked at your plate to see that there was still one slice left.

"I'm done but I'll just take it to go since the first one I had was really big. I'm kinda full from it" you nodded as you leaned into your chair and rubbed your stomach again but this time cause you were full.

"I'll do the same. Wait here I'll get a small pizza bag and some bags so we can put the slices in them" you watched as Annie got up then pushed in her chair and went to the front to get some small pizza boxes and bags.

When she came back and set the stuff down some more strands of her hair slowly fell down to frame her face perfectly. She noticed and tucked one of the strands behind her ear while her blue orbs looked at you through the couple strands that were in the front of her face as she handed you a box and a bag to put your slices in.

She put her leftover slice in her own box & bag too then after that the both of you left.

The streets were a bit busy so that caused you to have to walk closer next to Annie, hands almost touching.

There were a bunch of tourist trying to take pictures which was annoying but you didn't mind too much since they always do that in the city.

Annie on the other hand wasn't to fond of the tourist so you guys decided to cross the street and go to another side where the tourists weren't at.

There were still some but it wasn't as much.

On this side of the street there was an ice cream truck parked and all of a sudden you had a craving for some ice cream.

"Annie look let's go get some ice cream" you pointed at the ice cream truck as you dug in your black tote back to find your wallet.

"Hey didn't you say you were full?"

"Never too full for ice cream." You looked back at Annie as you grinned and started walking ahead of her to get in line for the ice cream which left Annie chuckling lowly.

"the ice cream is on me so don't worry about paying" you blocked Annie's hand from reaching in her back pocket so she could get her wallet, then you took out a $5 bill to get ready to pay.

Annie did prefer to pay but you didn't want her to cause the pizza back there was a bit expensive and two you felt bad. But at the last second when you guys told the man in the ice cream truck what you guys wanted her rich ass quickly handed him some cash with HER money.

"Annieee what'd I say about paying" you side eyed her as a smile was starting to form on your face while you put the $5 bill that you hadn't used back in your bag.

" I couldn't help myself, the opportunity was standing right in front of me" she tucked in her lips to stop herself from smiling as she placed her hands in her pockets and turned her head to the side.

"You know that just reminded me of the movie of the movie Annie where the girl was singing 'now look at me and this opportunity standing right in front of me' " you attempted to say the lyrics then you bursted out laughing.

Annie laughed with you as she tried to cover her mouth with her forearm to contain her laughter.

Luckily the ice cream man came back and handed you two your ice creams which helped.

You got cookies & cream and Annie got chocolate lovers. (For those of you who don't know chocolate lovers is basically a chocolate cone with chocolate ice cream in it topped with more chocolate on top)

You both thanked the ice cream man and continued on walking. As you looked to the side you saw a glimpse of Annie's tongue piercing as she licked her ice cream.

The way she was moving her tongue around to lick up the ice cream... made you feel things. Almost as if she was doing it on purpose just tease you.

As she licked her lips a slight grin started to appear at the corner of her lips. You internally rolled your eyes and looked away feeling couple flutters in your stomach.—𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝗼 𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Now you were just focusing on finishing your ice cream as the two of you crossed the street again to go to the nearest train station.

Annie lived in the upper east side of Manhattan and you lived right next to Central Park so you both had to go on different trains in order to reach your apartments.

(𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎)
                    𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭 7:45
                                ~~~

As you opened the door to your apartment you saw Sasha in the kitchen cooking up some pasta and yas was helping her out.

"Y/nn you're back also this is Sasha" yas washed her hands in the sink as she tilted her head to the side to point at Sasha.

"Oh hey Sasha I'm y/n"

"Heyy I've been looking forward to meeting you!" Sasha placed a washcloth on the kitchen table and went in to give you a welcoming hug.

You hugged her back and she went back to add some finishing touches to the Pasta.

"Dang y'all cooked all of thiss?" You sounded amazed as you took off your shoes and walked over to the kitchen counter to see a silver tray of chicken Alfredo and a bowl of garlic knots with some cheese bread & for desert they had made brownies.

"Yeah they don't call me chef Sasha for no reason" Sasha smiled proudly as she whipped her brunette ponytail to the side.

You chuckled as you opened the fridge and got yourself a water bottle.

"Mhm Sasha over here doesn't play about her food. Last time she almost swung on someone for the last crab legs so she could make a seafood boil " yas cackled as she shook her head and grabbed a plate.

You choked on your water at the thought of  Sasha swinging on someone just for crab legs.

"Okayyy.... now that I am not proud of but I had to do what I had to do." Sasha smiled, reminiscing about that time while she untied her apron.

You guys let out a few more jokes then started eating. You didn't eat too much because again you had eaten already but Sasha insisted on you trying everything and made sure you finished your plate.

They tasted heavenly so it was worth the over eating.

——
-r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 416 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
52.3K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
50.7K 1K 49
As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you meet a girl which will change your life...
4.7K 172 29
[MODERN AU! ANNIE LEONHART X FEMALE READER] you knew Annie since you guys were kids, she moved away when you were at the age of 12. On party you sudd...