5. 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

——

"Why didn't she ignore me then?" You asked Sasha as you drummed your fingers across your cheeks.

"BITCH CAUSE SHE LIKES YOU!!" Yas blurted out as plopped her hands on her thighs.

You were stunned so you looked over at Sasha and she just sipped on her sparking water as she turned to the side, avoiding all eye contact with you.

"Don't you think it's too early to say that... I just met her yesterday".

"I mean I have to agree with Yas on this one... Annie usually wouldn't act like this. As I said before she's really like almost anti Social, sometimes I think she just hates everyone which she probably does". Sasha shrugged her shoulders and placed her drink down again.

"Let me just piggy back off of what Sasha said real quick. She always has a bunch of girls literally her at feet and she could date or get to know anyone if she really wanted to but she never has... I mean not up until she met you". You started cheesing a little after hearing that so you started looking down a little along with turning your head 'casually to the side' so that they wouldn't see your face.

"Aht aht don't think we can't see the big ass smile on your face now y/n" yas moved the chair a little forward to get a closer look at your face and soon started chuckling.

"She smiling just like how I was when I got the last crab legs in the store for my seafood boil" Sasha chimed In with yas and that little comment made all of you burst out laughing.

"Y'all need to stop with all this... y'all boosting up my ego and shit" you grinned while you moved your hair over your shoulder.

"I'm glad your ego is being boosted in the process, y'all would be so cute together" yas squealed.

Knowing yas she was probably already imagining a wedding in her mind.

                             ~~~
                   Couple days later
                             ~~~

Since you and yas were both free the next couple days, the both of you guys went grocery shopping for Sasha's next meals that she was gonna make for her clients.

The only close supermarket near you guys was Trader Joe's so you guys went there.

"Alright we need some chicken breast.. if I believe it should be at the back where all the frozen items are" Yas spoke slowly as she looked at the list that Sasha had left the both you while you pushed the cart towards the back.

"Oou stop the cart for a sec so I can get these pickles" Yas exclaimed as her eyes glistened a little while she grabbed the pickle jar which made you furrow your eye brows a bit.

"By the way that you're acting it's making me think those pickles are for you" you chuckled a little as you shook your head and continued to push the cart.

"Cause they are ! Pickles are mad good, I eat them with everything" your face twisted with disgust as you looked at Yas then back down at that pickle jar.

"Ima send you to a mental hospital sis cause pickles ain't even good... i don't know why you keep gassing them up and be eating them on a regular" Yas's jaw dropped dramatically as she tried to protest back, saying how good they were when you knew they weren't.

While in the middle of arguing if pickles were good or not your phone buzzed so you took a quick glance at your screen expecting it to be some random notification from Instagram or Twitter but to your surprise it was Annie that texted you.

"Oouuu you and her up to some freaky shit aren't y'all... let me know the details if y'all link today" Yas snickered as she peered over the cart and looked at your phone screen which made you pull your phone away from her vision immediately.

"Damn you all up in my phone Yas, I didn't even see what she sent me and no we aren't up to any freaky shit" you dragged 'damn' as your phone unlocked with Face ID. "Yeah not yet but y'all gon be doing-"

"There's people right next to us Yasmin" you whisper shouted as you stopped Yas from finishing whatever the hell she about to say and embarrass you with.

"...I'm gonna finish my sentence just so you know but just not right now" Yas whispered back to you and gave you a playful wink as she pulled the cart near the frozen meat and placed the chicken breast in.

You rolled your eyes back at her playfully and checked the message.

-
𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
Hey y/n it's me Annie, did you get an email from Hange too?

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
Hey blondie and no, which email are you talking about?

𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
You and these nicknames...

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
Cute right!! I know you like them

𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
Anyways, Hange sent an email to everyone but just in case you didn't get one yet she said that everyone needs 1 partner to start working on a  project for some competition at this art gallery in Times Square

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
So what I'm hearing is you texted me so that you could ask to be partners?

𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
Maybe.. maybe not 👀

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
You better hurry and make up your mind before I stop texting you and go back to grocery shopping

𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
When are you free?

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
For today probably some time when I get home which should be around 6 or 7 ish

𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
You mind coming over to my place to discuss the plan for the project or should I come to yours?

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
Hm... you could be a kidnapper for all I know so I think you should come to my place

𝐁𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞🤳
Woww you just gonna violate me like that 💀, but alright I'll be there at 7.

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞🌀
LMFAO I'm fuckin with you😭 but see you there blondie
(𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝)
-

Damn she must be really butt-hurt  about me calling her a kidnapper, you thought to yourself as you turned your phone off and placed it in your back pocket.

While you were texting Annie Yas got the rest of the supplies that Sasha needed so you guys made your way to the register then headed home afterwords.

                            ——

I got something 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 prepared for y'all next chapter👩🏾‍💻!!

(Also don't forget to vote)

-r