Söyle

By BamsiAlpBasi

After almost 2 years of settling on the Byzantine Borders, Artuk Bey finally comes out of his tent. Tinkering... More

Prologue
Accounts
Trying It Out
Alps
Pictures for Remembering
Remembering
Take That!
Simon
Ramadan Special
Bamsi and Helena Sitting in a Tree...
Teo
Kurulus Osman Too!
BamHel
Turkish Challenge
Children
Edits
Cool
Work
Osman's Betrayal
Sons and Daughters

The Prank

107 8 21
By BamsiAlpBasi

*This takes place on Savci's tele. Also, Savci is about 15 years and Lena is 14 years.*

Lena611 requested to follow you.

Huh, Savci thinks? Lena, that girl from Karacahisar, is following me?!?! Oh my Allah!

You accepted Lena611 request. She now follows you.

You follow Lena611.

Savci clicks onto Lena's account. He sees her profile photo.

Why does it look like someone sneakily took that photo of her? Savci moves on to look at her followers. 16 followers and 21 following. He scrolled through the people who followed her and saw a bunch of girls that must be her friends. He saw one boy, someone named Flatyos. Humph.

*Boran got Aslihan on board and she showed them her group of friends from Karacahisar. They made a deal together and they all followed the fake account. She told them about Flatyos and Lena's relationship. They also stole pictures from the real Lena's account.*

Savci looked at her bio. It said, "To the moon and back, Flatyos." Savci pretended to gag. He rolled his eyes. Flatyos blah blah Flatyos blah. He proceeded to scroll down the screen in which he saw her posts. She didn't have too many.

Welcome to my page! I am Lena. I can't wait for you to join me on my journey!

Chilling in the field with some jewelry from my mom. I made this dress myself!

I got invited to a feast with my family! I will be going to the Kayi Tribe tonight. Can't wait!

Selcan Hatun lended me these clothes. Muslims are really nice people!

Flatyos also came to the Kayi Tribe!!!!!

He got his beard dyed! It's horrible...he is 17 but still has a mind of a 7 year old!

Savci despised the last pictures. What was so special about this Flatyos? Just then, Lena started typing.

Lena611: Hello Savci.

SavBook: uh hello 👋

SavBook: I didn't know u knew who I was...?

Lena611: LMAO!! you are the son of Ertugrul Bey, how can I not know? Plus, your the handsomest son ;)

*Osman didn't want to write that line, but Konur grabbed the phone and quickly sent it, while Boran held Osman down. "It's all part of the prank, kardes! It isn't true!!"*

Lena611: what I wanna know, is how you know me...

SavBook: well...uh I guess I'm just observant??

Lena611: were you just observant or did my face take your breath away?

SavBook: uhhhhhhhh

Lena611: I know this may be inappropriate for you as a Muslim, but I love you Savci Bey!

OH MY ALLAH!!! She loves me, thinks Savci, this beautiful Christian girl actually loves me! This is the best day ever!! But...but how will this work??

SavBook: what about flatyos???

Lena611: who cares about that b*tch-

SavBook: yok...this CANNOT be the real Lena!!

Lena611: Why not?

SavBook: well if this IS the real Lena, I'm about to be so embarrassed but-

SavBook: I have been- well- observing you and watching you and I asked Aslihan a couple of times about you. You are a nice, easygoing, hard working person. You wouldn't just give away the people you love for me, a person you prolly wouldn't even end up marrying...

Lena611: Good thing it's not Lena then-

SavBook: WHO IS THIS THEN?

Lena611: Boran Konur Osman Aslihan Aybars Melik Ayla and Zoe.

SavBook: who the hell are Melik Ayla and Zoe

Lena611: Aslihans friends.

SavBook: OH HOW IM COMING FOR YOU GUYS!!

Lena611: mostly Osmans idea

Boran throws the tele onto the mattress and yells, "RUN!" Konur, Osman, and Boran bolt out of the tent and head for their mini horses. (They are actually just donkeys) They take off and run to Sogut, while they are safe in Ertugrul Bey's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...