The New Duelist In Town | MRe...

By C9-Destiny

Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does... More

Lets Duel! | Chapter 1
Nico's Proposal | Chapter 2
Swing Into Action! | Chapter 3
Pendulum Summon?! | Chapter 4
Tearlaments... | Chapter 5
New Students! | Chapter 6
Running Into Some Complications | Chapter 7
Going to LDS | Chapter 8
Sylvia vs Y/n | Chapter 9
A Small Confession | Chapter 10
Filler Chapter | Chapter 11
I Have Circle Brain | Chapter 12
There are Two!? | Chapter 14

Got A New Keyboard! | Chapter 13

1.4K 27 15
By C9-Destiny

We are getting Schwifty up in this bitch with Pickle Rick! Woo! I just want to remind you that this story uses content not owned by me! And anything used in this story is owned by their respective owners, and is used for entertainment purposes enjoy the story guys! Got a new keyboard by the way so I am back to writing!

㊗️ ㊗️ ㊗️ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ㊗️ ㊗️ ㊗️

Back with Yuzu, Yuya, and Y/n...

Both Yuya, and Yuzu were still waiting for Y/n to respond, but before he could Sora, Tate, Allie, and Frederick came into the room and stopped the three of them, and Sora walked directly to Yuya.

"Hey, Coach Y! When are we going to start our lessons? Coach Y/n taught me some things already, so that will make your job easier!" Sora said to Yuya who just grew a tick mark on her forehead and Tate began talking.

"Yeah Yuya, it's rude to keep your students waiting," Allie said as Yuya sweatdropped. "B-But she's n-not my-" Yuya said but was yanked by the collar of her uniform by Skip.

"I'm proud of you Yuya! You got your first pupil to come here, and I am even prouder that she is going to be enrolling here! No pressure right?" Skip said to Yuya who then pushed Skip back.

"Listen to me! She is not my student!" Yuya said in an outburst as Sora still had a smile on her face,  and she said to Yuya, "Cmon, what are we waiting for coach! We have to tackle our first dueling lesson, right? Let's get to it! I want to learn how to Pendulum Summon from the best of the best, and I am counting on you to turn me into a dueltaining Wiz-Kid!" in a tone of excitement.

Yuya then got irritated and said, "How many times do I have to say no before you stop asking!" and everyone got startled that Yuya got this angry and everyone looked at her with a startled face but Sora just put a finger on her chin and closed her eyes.

"Hmm... Good question, Listen coach I'll make you a deal. Just duel me this once I promise I will never bother you again," Sora said as sparkles weirdly appeared on her and everyone looked at her with admiration and weirdly a blush except Y/n who had a different thought on his mind.

'Man, I really need to lay off some of the drugs,' Y/n thought to himself thinking that he was tripping balls because of the sight he was seeing.

Allie who was still looking at Sora with admiration in her eyes said, "That seems like a fair deal to me," and Frederick, on the other hand, said, "You can't turn him down Yuya," in his german accent and Yuya was still starring at Sora.

Yuzu who was behind Yuya spoke up and said, "Cmon Yuya, it's only one simple duel how bad can it be?" in a gentle tone but then Skip who was also behind Yuya said, "Yuya if you turn down this kid it will bring dishonor to the reputation of You Show Duel School! Not to mention we would have to give back his tuition money!"

Y/n and Yuya both stared at Skip as if he were an insane person while Sora went closer up to Yuya and stared at her with puppy eyes, and said in a soft tone, "Please Coach Y can we duel? Pretty Please!" but even though she used a soft tone and puppy eyes Yuya still didn't budge.

"You can ask me a million times and I will still tell you no," Yuya said with no remorse in her words but Sora still kept asking which made Yuya flinch a bit and back up. "F-Fine just this one time..." Yuya said a bit hesitant still but Sora cheered in delight and raised her fist in the air but Yuya was still a little irritated and got up in Sora's face.

"But listen! You got to promise me if I win this duel you will stop following me around everywhere, and you will also stop asking me to teach you or call me 'Coach' or "Coach Y' agreed!" Yuya said as Sora just nodded to the terms but started talking, "But if I win... I will become your student and I get to call you Coach! Plus I get to follow you as much as I want!" And after she said that Sora had a look of discomfort on her face.

Then both Sora and Yuya went to You Show's duel arena they each went on both sides. "So begins an epic showdown between our resident Pendulum master Yuya Sakaki, and her wannabe student Sora Perse!" Skip said narrating while inside a booth while Y/n, Yuzu, and the three little kids watched from a window.

"I can't believe that this is happening!" Sora said whispering to herself excited that she was going to duel Yuya as she brought out her duel disk. "Duelist get ready cause you guys are gonna be dueling in the Action Field, The Wildest West!" Skip said as he selected an Action Field Spell and the Solid Vision System started up changing the duel arena to what seemed to be the wild west.

Sora then looked at the new surroundings and got kinda disappointed. "Don't you have anything more fun?" Sora asked Skip who looked confused. "I want to battle Yuya somewhere cooler than this that has more imagination!" Sora said as Skip nodded and looked for a new Action Field Spell and the Solid Vision System started up again and changed the field into the Action Field, Sweet Island, and Sora got excited.

Then once the field got loaded in and Sora was ready, Yuya and Sora started up their duel disk and began to duel...

|| One Duel Later... ||

After Yuya's and Sora's duel which Yuya had won, Sora was laying on the ground on her butt with her hair covering her eyes while the battlefield of Sweet Island started to disappear into multiple particles. Yuya saw Sora and was a bit sad but quickly put on a smile and went up to her.

"Since I won you are not my student-" Yuya said but was stopped by Sora getting quickly up onto her feet and said, "That was fun! Dueling was really fun Yuya!" in a tone of excitement and Yuya got confused when Sora called her Yuya.

"Why are you calling me Yuya instead of Coach?" Yuya asked who was still smiling and said, "If I can't be your student then I will be your friend instead, Yuya! And if I am your friend I can call Yuya!" and when Sora said this Yuya was taken back a bit and said, "That's not your choice to-" but Skip interrupted Yuya by joining the conversation.

"So I see that the two of you are now friends now, great! A friend of Yuya is also a student! So why don't you enroll here!" Skip said to Sora who nodded and said, "Sure! This place seems more than LDS anyways!"

"Great I'll get the enrollment form immediately!" Skip said as he ran off while Yuzu, Y/n, Tate, Allie, and Frederick came down and stared at Sora. Yuya though was still questioning how Sora was able to fusion summon.

"Hey Sora, if you are not a student at LDS how did you learn how to Fusion Summon?" Yuya asked Sora who got a bit nervous which Y/n noticed. "Where I come from it was normal to Fusion Summon," Sora said as Yuya got surprised by this.

"Normal? Where? In which country?" Yuya asked still curious about where Sora was from and Y/n was looking on his phone on a guide on how to Fusion Summon and then looked up at Yuya and shook his head a bit.

"Don't sweat about the details because we're friends now," Sora said and Yuya responded with, "What's up with that? Besides, I still haven't accepted you as my friend yet," Yuya said with a pout on her face while facing away from Sora.

"Yuya, were buddies!" Sora said still happy but Yuya turned to Sora with a tick mark on her forehead. "Stop deciding things on your own!" Yuya said while chasing Sora who was chuckling while the others around them started laughing.

...

Y/n, Yuzu, and Yuya were walking back home now and they were each talking about different subjects. "So Yuya, are you gonna try at least try to be nice with Sora now?" Yuzu asked Yuya who just shrugged.

"I don't know, something about her just seems off," Yuya said as both Y/n and Yuzu raised an eyebrow at that remark. "What do you mean something about her seems off?" Y/n asked curiously.

"I mean she just came out of nowhere, and she says where she comes from it is 'normal' for people to Fusion Summon. She is not even an LDS student," Yuya said as the other two thought about for a moment.

"Yeah, I guess your right in that sense, but back to the thing, you guys said earlier," Y/n said as Yuya and Yuzu stopped in their tracks. "Oh yeah..." Yuzu said still a bit nervous about what Y/n's response would be.

Y/n then sighed and started speaking, "Listen, I don't know how this polyamory relationship would work..." and when Y/n said this Yuzu's hair covered her eyes but then Y/n started speaking again, "But, I am willing to do it for you guys are," Y/n said determined which as different from his usual childish nature.

But after Y/n had said that he then was hugged by both Yuya and Yuzu. "Thank you Y/n... Thank you," Yuzu said softly as she hugged Y/n harder as Y/n was in pain. "M-My b-back..." Y/n said as he heard a crack caused by his girlfriend.

...

After that, the three of them talked a bit more while Yuzu and Yuya clung to each of Y/n's arms which made Y/n sweatdrop a little bit until he got to his house.

"Well, this is my stop, bye guys!" Y/n said as we waved goodbye to his two friends but was stopped by Yuya and Yuzu holding each of his wrists.

"Hmm? What is-" Y/n said but stopped when both Yuzu and Yuya gave him a kiss on both of his cheeks and left. "B-Bye Y-Y/n!" Both of them said stuttering because of what they did as Y/n placed both of his hands on his face where they had both kissed him.

"B-Bye..." Y/n said as he went into his house and went up to his room and sat on a chair and sighed. 'Welp today was something...' Y/n thought to himself as he then went into his desk and brought an empty deck holder, and some cards as he then put on a childish smile.

"Time to make a new deck!" Y/n said excitedly as his thoughts for new ideas for a deck flooded his mind. "Maybe I'll add a pot of greed to this deck..." Y/n said but then there was a loud voice that came out of nowhere.

"That's against the rules to have a Pot of Greed!" the voice that came from somewhere said as Y/n just smirked. "Screw the rules! I'm the motherfucking main protagonist of this story!" Y/n yelled to the voice as the entire neighborhood questioned what he was doing.

To Be Continued...

Hey guys, sorry for not updating this story in a bit. My old keyboard broke so I had to get a new one, and I did! It is a pink mechanical one that lights up but I hope you enjoyed the chapter I am a bit tired and have a headache so I am going to go sleep now, bye!

- 6-Consoles Signing Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 379 24
Shiryu Busujima was a young boy who was oblivious to the dangers of the world. All it took was one incident for him to lose everything. Amid his str...
427 4 16
This is about a young sixteen girl from our dimension accidentally crossing over into Yusei's dimensions. She doesn't want to leave and feels like sh...
14.9K 253 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...