Shrek x Moto Moto

By watttpadd08

Shrek's life was boring, but then he ran into a mysterious and handsom man and his life was never the same. (... More

Park 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 4

116 1 0
By watttpadd08

That night, Moto Moto was looking for revenge. Shrek had embarrassed him and Moto was angry. He krept up to Shreks room where he was staying apart from his wife and prostitute children and slipped in through the window.

Shrek was assleap, but not for long.

Moto was about to wake up the one who had embarrassed him above all others, but as he saw Shrek sleeping there peacefully, something in hime broke. He decided to leave Shrek a letter.

Shrek woke in the morning and immediately saw the letter on his bedside table. It read as follows;

Shrek, my love, my baby, my darling. You are the onky oen for me. I love you like my soul has been ripped out of my chest and placed in an envelope for you to smell at leasure. I will always love you. Xo, Moto Moto.

Shrek let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Moto Moto likes him! Not like, LOVE. 

Shrek knew what he had to do. The next day, 4 people received letters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
295K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
162K 11.5K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...