kenji x reader (Cc)

By Moons_love_143

This is one of the books of the camp cretaceous characters. The rest will be out soon. More

Chapter 1 ~𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆~
Chapter 2 ~𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌~
Chapter 3 ~𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉~
chapter 4 ~𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓~
Chapter 6 ~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒆~
chapter 7 ~𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘~
chapter 8 ~𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖~
Chapter 9~ 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒑~
Chapter 10 ~𝑰𝒅𝒌~
chapter 11 ~idk~
One-shot 🍋
A/n
Requests 🤍

Chapter 5 ~ 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒙~

511 19 1
By Moons_love_143

I woke up and got ready. I walked into the kitchen and I saw a note that Derek, Dave and Roxie went to talk to miss Clair. Hmm what about?

I stretched as I saw Sammy, Brooklyn and Yazmina there, fighting? What even-

"Hold up. what the hell are yall even bickering about early in the morning?" I ask walking in and sitting down.

"Well Brooklyn lost her phone and blaming it on Sammy." Yazmina says glaring at Brooklyn.

"Because she did!" Brooklyn shouts.

"Wow, wow, wow. Chill, okay? I'm sure its somewhere around here. We will just check. "

They scoffed and turned around. Really?

"Brooklyn, guys, come on! We can't be this upsetover a phone." Darius says waving the children sheets in the air.
He continued.

"Lets make the most of this incredible opportunity! This is Jurassic world! Its- its-"

We than heard a roar. Why does it sound familiar? It can't be, she's locked away.

"What was that?"

"Um, a T.rex?" Kenjie replied.

"Mm-mm. I don't think so." Darius says.

"Me too. Its sounds..." I said trailing off. It can't be. Can it?

"Y/n?" Kenjie asks. I shake my head.

"Huh? Oh uhh I'm sure its nothing just maybe a new dinosaurs. Maybe their putting it in their enclosure." I said trying not to sound nervous. Darius gasps.

"We could probably see it from the observation tower! Could be cool."

Sammy also gasps

"Wow, great idea, Darius! What are we waiting for?" She exclaimed pulling him to the elevator.

She's acting a bit weird.

"Hey we are not done talking about this yet!" Brooklyn shouts running after them with Yazmina behind.

"Wait guys, how about we uhh ya know do something cool here? I mean we don't want the disturb anyone there and-"

"C'mon babe, we will be back soon." Kenjie says walking in. I'm just being paranoid.

I sighed and went in.

Ben didn't want to go but got scared and ran bluh bluh bluh we reach the tower and saw it was locked. Brooklyn picked it and we went up. They panted after... I was still fine.

"No more stairs! There better be something good." Kenjie says fall on the stairs. I chuckled and helped him up.

We than heard rumbling. I frowned. I went over to the railing and looked for what I was thinking.

"There's something out there." Brooklyn says.

"Something big." Darius continues.

I squint my eyes to see better.

We saw it was just a Braciosaruse.

"Oh thank God, its just a Braciosaruse." I said putting my head down.

"But that doesn't make any sense. Braciosaruse don't roar like that." Darius says mimicking it.

"Your right."I say.

"Didn't quite catch that. Uh, one more time?" Kenjie teased him.

We than heard some guys call and looked down. It seems that they were saying something important but we still couldn't get it.

We than heard a roar and saw the Braciosaruse fall.

"What the hell?" I say terrified.

We than saw it come out... No! This can't be!

She ate them and we screamed.

"What is that?" Yazmina asks.

"Dr.Wus lab. In-" Brooklyn began.

"𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒙." Me and Sammy whispered. I looked at them both.

"How do you guys know?" I ask and they looked away.

"But there's no dinosaur named--" Darius was cut off.

"Theres no time. We need to leave." Sammy says.

"No. We are much more safer up here than down." I say and look down at the dinosaur.

"Besides, this high up, its not like whatever- Rex they can't  even see us." Kenjie says going behind me.

The Rex looked up at us and ran over scrapping the tower. We stumbled after she ripped the tower. Sammy fell over but Yazmina caught her and we brought her back up.

"The zip line. Go, go, go!" I say as we set Ben in first. Ben stopped so Kenjie gave him a push. The rest went and it was just me and Kenjie. I saw that they all got stuck.

"Its the emergency break!" I say and I think quick.

"Yoo, Kenji remember how you said how strong you were? Uhhh this is the right time to prove it. Catch me!" I say as I lunch at him. He grabbed me and held me tight as we screamed. We bumped into them and began to move but the Rex teers the tour apart and we all fall but Kenjie kep a hold on me tight.

I opened my eyes to see im laying on Kenjie. I looked around to see everyone also still waking up. I looked at him and began to shake him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He panicked.

"Im okay dont worry but are you?"I ask.

"Im fine."he says.

I saw what position we are in and blushed and helped stood stood up.

"Is everyone alright?" I ask.

They all got up.

We tried seeing were the tower was but failed. Darius panicked about his necklace but we heard a roar.

"We have to run. Now!" Sammy says and we fled.

We saw camp and it was destroyed.

"Dave, Roxie, the other workers, they must've all gotten away." Sammy says.

"Not all of them."I say as I look in the car.

Yazmina tried the radio. Nothing.

"Give me my phone!" Brooklyn Brooklyn bursted.

"I don't care about you sneaking into Dr. Wu's lab, I don't care about whatever you did with the skin samples you took from the sinoceratops--"

"What?"

"What skin samples?" We all asked.

"I don't even care that you stole it now. All I wanna do is call for help! Where is it?" Brooklyn yells.

Sammy whimpers. What?

She denied it and Yazmina went off on Brooklyn. Ben trying to calm them down but Kenjie also picking a fight.

I didn't know what to do. I looked over at Darius but he was busy looking for his necklace.

I sighed.

"Would yall shut up!" I say and they all look at my suprised.

"While you all are fighting we could be doing better things like I don't know looking to find something to help but no. You all are acting immature and bickering over nothing!" I shout.

They all turn away.

"We're not giving up!" Darius began.

"I get it. Its scary. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Things aren't always gonna go your way. Life is messy and sometimes..." he stops.

"Things fall apart." I say.

"Yes but that's okay because when thats happens, we pick up the pieces and keep going and we never give up." He says standing tall.

"What are we supposed to do?" Yazmina asks.

"Get south to the park. Get help. And the only way to make it is if we do it together. We're a team or nothing at all" He says.

Ben tries to protest but we all went anyway.

_________________________________________□■□■□□■■□■■□■■□□■■□■■□■□□■□■□□■
==================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 10
Patrick Grady is the nephew of Owen Grady, and renowned Archer at his local high school. After a tragedy, his uncle invites him to a camp where he'll...
25K 979 106
Eva Rocker had a plan: get through high school undetected, play lacrosse in college, study her ass off, and finally be free to her own devices. And t...
6.2K 183 23
Y/n L/n got an exclusive trip to Jurrassic World Camp Cretaceous because of a special person within the Jurrasic world staff with six other campers f...
2.7K 59 23
what if darius was different from every one else what if he had abilities of some fan favorite dinosaurs and a couple of shady companies coming for h...