doctor love - love island 2021

By voidgrandex

An Oxford University student isn't typically the type you'd usually find on love island. Enter Mia Kim, a tr... More

꧁meet the bombshell: mia꧂
𑁍 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍
𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍
𑁍 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𑁍
👀
...

𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍

3.3K 77 25
By voidgrandex

They separate and you can see Faye is pissed. She walks over to where us girls are stood.

'Do you know what happened because I don't have a clue?' I shake my head.

'My head is gone. I don't know either. Do you have feelings for him, because he obviously likes you.' She asks me bluntly.

'I literally just said, no I never did. I feel like it's more brother sister.' She nods, slightly relieved discreetly.

It's then I see Aaron and Sharon head inside to the terrace.

'Oop. Oh this villa is wild.' I widen my eyes, Jake calling Liberty over.

'To be fair, they would be cute. I kinda ship it.' I add on, the girls laughing as we see them on the terrace, finally kissing.

'Oop. Oop.'

Then we turn to the right and I see Jake and Liberty kissing too.

'Omg omg omg.' Me and Kaz flap, squealing quietly.

And as we go to bed, I choose to go on the sofa. Aaron and Sharon definitely had a better connection so I didn't want to get in the way.

'Thankyou. I love you.' Sharon hugs me and I smile. 'No worries. Love you too.' I head out to the lounge, it was actually a lot more comfortable than I thought it'd be!

I head straight up to the dressing room after saying good morning to everyone.

'Mia I made you breakfast and a coffee!' Sharon tells me, handing me a plate and I pout.

'Awh you didn't have to! Thankyou so much!' I lean my head on her shoulder and let her pick at my plate as everyone chats on the terrace.

Throughout the day we see Faye cracking on with Hugo, Aaron and Sharon. And it feels like it flies by as in no time we're getting all dolled up again.

We watch Brad trying to win Faye back after she talks to Hugo but it looks like she isn't into it at all.

But then Sharon gets a text.

She was going on a date with a guy called Chuggs.

'Oh my god. I know Chuggs!' Hugo gasps.

'What d'you mean? You know Chuggs.' We all laugh.

Until Faye gets a text, she was going on a date with someone called Liam.

I think Hugo figured out he knew Chuggs through Rugby.

So as we follow the two out to help us get ready, we then get them hyped up and watch them leave.

'Faye is killing it y'know she's got three boys now.' Kaz nods and we laugh.

'And Mia has 0.' I smile sarcastically. 'Hahahah stop, we'll get you there. Don't worry girl we got you.' They pull me up to the dressing room and we chat until the girls bring the boys back.

'Oh my. Fit. Fit.' I flap and they two girls laugh.

The girls head over first, the boys greeting the new boys.

Then I go and introduce myself.

'Hiya, I'm Mia!' I hug the taller boy first. 'I'm Liam, nice to meet you.' He smiles back.

He was beautiful.

Then I quickly hug Chuggs as well before him and Hugo have their little reunion.

Then the girls tell us about their dates, Faye was really liking Liam.

But he was so fit, I think we all did.

Then when Kaz brings up Hugo she says. 'Hugo who?' And we all lose our shit, my jaw dropped and eyes wide.

Oh. Oh.

After a couple of ice pops to cool down it's bed time and good m in the sofa again. Mainly because it's comfier than the beds.

And when we wake up they girls all help each other pick swimsuits and I end up in a lavender set.

I head to get some iced coffee, interrupting the boys chat, making myself some breakfast at the same time.

Splashing out and making a bacon and egg sandwich.

Chuggs gets grafting. He speaks to me, Liberty and Kaz.

Then pretty much straight after I get pulled for a chat with Liam.

I can't lie though, I couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying.

I get distracted quite easily and when I know what he's saying the chat is really good. He keeps the conversation flowing, a lot of laughing, compliments and apparently I'm exactly his type.

Then we get a text saying that there was going to be a recoupling tonight and the girls would be choosing.

'Oh my god. My head is scrambled.' I lie in the bathtub.

'I thought future mia was gonna have to deal with this tomorrow or later on. Not today.' I sigh dramatically, looking at Faye.

'What are you gonna do? What the fuck are you gonna do?' She asks, just as dramatic.

'I don't know, I need to know what you're gonna do before I decide what I'm gonna do.' I tell her.

'Why's it on me!?' She laughs and I chuckle. 'Because, I don't want to get in the way. You need to choose first.'

'Well you choose Hugo.'

'Nah I think of him as like a brother. I feel like, Lib fine, Kaz and Tobes yeah, Sharon I think will go Aaron, then it's just us babes.' I laugh and she nods, chuckling.

'I'll back you whatever you wanna do. If you wanna go Brad, just know he's a wet wipe that hogs the covers.' I burst out laughing.

'Or you go Hugo as a friendship thing.' I nod. 'The only other, I don't think I'm gonna go Chuggs.' I tell her and she nods. 'Yeah, I don't see it.' She agrees.

'Fucking hell.'

We head off to get ready and I slip into a cute blue co ord set.

It isn't long at all before Kaz gets the text. Meaning it was time.

And once again I had no idea what I was going to do.

We gather around the fire pit and I take a seat in between Sharon and Faye.

Kaz is first and picks Toby again.

Sharon is next and she chooses Aaron, meaning I was single at the moment.

Liberty chooses Jake.

Then Faye is up.

And I watch as she chooses Liam. And both Brad and Hugo look wounded.

Then I'm up.

And I felt a bit shit because I wasn't really attracted to any of the guys that hadn't been picked yet.

So I literally had no idea who to choose.

I stand up.

'I would like to couple up with this boy because they light the villa up, they never fail to make me laugh and he always lets me be myself around him. I really want this boy to find love in the villa, and even if it isn't me I want to be able to give him the chance to do that.' I take a deep breath.

'So the person I would like to couple up with is.... Hugo.' I smile and he comes to give me a hug with a big Thankyou.

That left Brad and Chuggs single and I just pray that I didn't send two more people home.

Chuggs gets a text and my heart falls to my ass until he reads it out. 'Brad and Chuggs you are now single and your place in the villa is at risk.'

They weren't going home tonight.

Thank god.

Brads phone then goes.

'Who stays and who goes will be decided by Rachel.' We all gasp loudly as my eyes widen.

'Oh shit!' We wait and a girl in an orange co ord appears, strutting down the deck to the fire pit as we all try to recover from the slight shock.

- mia beach hut -

'IM NOT THE NEW GIRL ANYMORE!!!' She waved her arms around her head. 'Sorry. Not the time.' She laughs stupidly, calming down a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 301 28
Love, lust, heartbreak, friendships, and most certainly drama. Can eight weeks in a villa really change everything? - Fictional season of Love Islan...
6.9K 274 6
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
3.6K 127 7
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
438K 6K 62
Love Island 2021