Kin And The Killer

By Ja2Anjelica

Creatures Of The Night.... .... Vreemde-Kin is left with no choice when a series of vampire attacks are happe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ⭐
Chapter Eight ⭐
Chapter Nine ⭐
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven ✅
Chapter Twelve ✅
Chapter Thirteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Fourteen ⭐💚
Chapter Fifteen ⭐💚
Chapter Sixteen ✅
Chapter Seventeen ✅
Chapter Eighteen *
Chapter Nineteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty *
Chapter Twenty-one *
Chapter Twenty-two ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-three *
Chapter Twenty-four ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-five ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-six ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-seven *
Chapter Twenty-eight ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-one ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five 💋
Chapter Thirty-six *
Chapter Thirty-seven ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight**
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-three

Chapter Forty-three

15 2 0
By Ja2Anjelica

Narrated by KIN and JASON

Kin
I played cards with my new friends, and I finally won. But Jason wasn't here to see it, I'll have to let him know. But he got taken away, these things just don't seem to get to him. I wonder if it is killing him, but only slowly and or silently.

Doctor Hart walked into the chill zone and scanned the room. Then she grinned when she found what she was looking for, us. She stood before us, "where's Jason?"

"You're seriously obsessed with that boy," Hayden said and threw her cards on the table. She leaned back in her chair and looked at doctor Hart, "I see you. Don't think I don't, what do you want?"

Doctor Hart grinned and tucked her red hair behind her ear, "I'm here for Kin. She has her first walkout,"

"What's that?" I asked. I don't want none of that.

"It's when they send you out to do different things, my dear, now come."

I looked at my friends and followed doctor Hart. We stood in the hallway when she told me to take a shower and head to my room. So I did that. When I came from the shower, I found a red dress on my bed. Along with six-inch black heels, a jewellery box and a few make-up for me to apply.

I sat down by the make-up table doing my lips when I heard a knock on my door. Jason helped himself in and sat on my bed, he looked at me for a while and then smiled. "Where you going?"

"I don't know," I placed the lipstick down and looked at him. "They said I was meeting a client,"

He flared his nostrils and balled his hands into fists, "they're pimping you?"

I chuckled, "no. I don't think that's what it is,"

He shook his head. "There you go, thinking the world is such an innocent place. I mean, look at you. You think they'd dress you up like this for anything else? Kin, you're gorgeous,"

I looked back into the mirror. What if he's right? Then I shook my head. No. If it were so, wouldn't they just say that? Besides, the doctors know I'm fourteen. So they wouldn't.

I then turned and looked at him.

"Be safe," he said. I nodded my head. "I wanna go home. I miss my grandparents,"

I grinned. Look who grew attached. So he can bond with someone on an emotional level. I stood up and sat down next to him on the bed, "I-I finally bet Cara at cards,"

He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes, "see? I told you next time you'll get her,"

I giggled.

We sat tightly together, side-by-side. Nothing to say, so we just enjoyed the silence. The peace when he held my hand in his, he didn't even look at me. Like he isn't holding my hand, but I did. I looked at him, he eventually turned and faced me. He cupped my face with his free hand and pulled me closer to him.

Does he want to kiss me?

I've never kissed anyone before, so I was nervous. As his face neared mine, my heart louder and faster. Our foreheads touched, and so did our noses. He was hesitant as he slowly came closer to my mouth. And as our lips were about to touch, a knock on the door had us splitting up and he scooted away from me. Fast.

It was doctor Hart, she frowned and folded her arms, "follow me,"

I looked at him before getting up and followed doctor Hart. She took me through corridors, to the security office. Which is right next to the last door, the door that leads out to the normal hospital. Right next to freedom. They took out a machine and cuffed my hands, the same indestructible cuffs and lead me out. They had a scarf cover the cuffs and I was led by four securities. They told me the little machine controls the cuffs.

I got into the car and it started moving. I'm so close to freedom, watching the trees and rivers pass us by. Yet I can't escape, they have a machine that holds my life. Doctor Hart explained to me that if I have any thoughts, the machine can even electrocute me into submission. I don't want that, I've had enough.

We arrived safely. One of the security guards said my name to catch my attention. I was too just looking at the massive home of the person who lives here, I turned and faced her.

"I want you to behave. The client paid loads of money to meet you. Client's like these are the ones funding the programme, so don't make him mad. That'll make doctor Webster mad, and you don't want to see doctor Webster when he's upset."

What she said reminded me of Jason's claims, "are you pimping me?"

Everyone started laughing. It's not like it could be far fetched. Right?

"Sweetie. These walkouts are there so that the captive subjects can get a taste of a normal life," responded the security guard. I never caught her name.

The security that drove us opened the door for me and I got out. I followed them, a middle-aged man opened the door. He wore a smile on his face and invited us in. Which we all walked in, he briefly spoke with the others before walking up to me.

He grinned, I immediately didn't like him. He looked at my chest, "how are you? I'm Ryan Murphy. You must be Vreemde-Kin, am I saying that right?"

He didn't. But I let out a small smile, "yeah,"

He returned it like he was proud of himself for getting my name right. "I hope you love seafood? That's what I had them prepare for us?"

I just want to go home. That's it. We sat down and had dinner, him and I at a small table, while the securities and the rest had a table of their own. They left me alone with the man. I mean the food was delicious, I was just too afraid to eat at first. He could pick up on that, telling me; "there's nothing in there. It's safe,"

I didn't want him to know I feel unnerved, so I picked up a prawn and stuffed it in my mouth. Followed by a fake smile. I gave loads of those. "So where's your wife? Kids?"

"She's in London, my eldest lives on her own. Married, the middle one is in varsity and the baby is finishing her last year of high school,"

I nodded my head.

"So tell me, what are you infused with?"

"Nothing, I'm a vampire,"

"Oh, then why do they have you?"

I shrugged. He cleared his throat, wiped his mouth and grabbed my hand. I gawked at him and slide my hand out from his grip. "Dinner's lovely,"

He gave me a weak smile, "I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself,"

I never said that.

He pulled his chair closer to mine, coming too close to me. Invaded my space, I took a swig of my sparkling water. God, I just want this night to end. He stroked my arm, "sir, what are you doing?" I asked in a whisper.

He stopped, but only to twirl my hair. Jason was right. God, I hate that he is. He undressed me with his eyes and licked the corner of his lip.

"I think you're being inappropriate,"

He chortled, "no, didn't they tell you why you're coming over?"

"I-I," I had no words to say. I'm supposed to be a vampire, this is a human. But at that moment all I was, was a girl a little girl. Frightened. I cleared my throat to get my words out audibly, "I'm fourteen. Sure you must know that?"

He nodded his head and placed his hand under my skirt, on my icy thigh. "Who am I kidding? That's my age preference,"

A small gasp escaped my mouth. I rose to my feet and slapped him. Not with my vampire strength, but enough to hurt him. He screamed. The securities came rushing in.

"You bitch!" The man exclaimed with his hand on his cheek.

I leaned into him. Nervous. I've never done anything like this before but I'll have to try. "Enter and eternal sleep, and when you dream may your mind give you nightmares."

The man fell forward, asleep on his dinner. I did it, I compelled someone. Father didn't teach me how to do that yet, says I'm not supposed to be compelling people at my age. But this was well deserved. I looked up and saw the securities trying to stun me with the little machine. I ran up to them at the speed of light and grabbed the machine from his hand and threw it against the wall behind me.

The machine broke. The cuffs on my hand disappeared. I can run away if I want, the window was open. They looked at my escape, so did I. They know if I want to be gone there's nothing they can do about it. I started weeping.

"Just take me back, please?"

The security woman nodded her head and they led me out. I sat in the car in silence, they brought the man with. He needs medical attention. After all, he's in a comma.

The second I entered our section of the hospital, I ran to Jason's room. He was just preparing to sleep, he got up when he saw me. "Kin?"

I snickered, he came up to me and put his arms around me. He pulled me into his chest, I started crying. I just can't help the tears anymore, they come at any time. He kissed my head, "it's okay."

I eventually pulled back and looked into his eyes. They seemed so concerned, he wiped my tears with his thumbs. "What happened?"

"You were right. He placed his hand on my thigh, so I put him in a deep sleep,"

The corner of his lip curled, "what about the guards? They must've hurt you for that?"

I shook my head. "No, I broke that little machine of theirs. My cuffs disappeared, I felt so free for a few seconds,"

He took a step back to get a good look at me, "but only you're not. Here you are, you could've been far by now. If you ran,"

I nodded my head. "And leave you alone? No,"

"It would've been better that way. I'd rather you be free than both of us trapped here. If you made it to Crystal Moon, you could've told someone where I'm located. Now we're still stuck,"

He frowned. It was the first time that I've seen him frowning, I've made him upset. "Are you mad?"

He must've felt that he was frowning because he looked at me and relaxed his face and posture. Then he shook his head, "no. Of course not. I just hate it here, especially after we just discovered what they do to all the underage kids,"

I lowered my head and watched as fresh tears hit the white tiles. Then I looked at him, "I couldn't escape, Jason," I said softly. "I was so scared. What if they find me? What if they find my family? Lainey? What if they hurt you? Because I ran?"

Jason sighed and narrowed his brows. "It's okay. I get scared too,"

I heard footsteps stopping by his door, "Kin," it was doctor Webster's voice that startled me. "You will undo whatever you did too, Ryan,"

Jason quickly rose to his feet and stood before me, like he's trying to shield me from them. "She will not be doing anything like that. That man deserves worse,"

Doctor Webster glanced over at doctor Hart, "don't you find it adorable? He can barely protect himself," he looked at Jason again, with a hateful stare. "Step aside,"

"No, leave her alone. She's been through enough for today,"

"I won't ask again,"

Jason looked at doctor Hart. "Please. Let her rest? That's all I'm asking,"

Doctor Hart looked deeply into Jason's eyes. It soften her, I could tell. She looked at the floor before she looked at me. "Jason's right, doctor Webster. Let's give her some rest, we can come back again tomorrow."

Doctor Webster flared his nostrils and stormed out of the room. Leaving us three alone. "You have to undo what you did, Kin,"

I shook my head.

"I'm telling you," Jason spoke, "she's not doing that. If she does, I'll kill that man,"

Doctor Hart chuckled and straightened her glasses, "you won't do that. You don't kill,"

"Yet, now leave my room. You're making Kin feel uneasy,"

She nodded her head and left. He stood there for a short while and went to his drawer where he took out the clothes they gave him and told me to change into them. I went into his bathroom and changed. When I came out, he laid on his bed and I crawled in beside him.

I was afraid that if I go back to my room, the doctors would return and take me to Ryan. So I stayed.

Jason
I watched as doctor Hart took Kin away and left her room too. I hated that they interrupted us, I wanted to kiss her so badly. Although I have no idea how to kiss, a part of me just feels that I would've done it right. Kissing is natural to everyone, right? Even half-dead humans.

I climbed the stairs up to the floor above us. It's still underneath the main hospital. Just a little higher, different kids are being held here.

I entered a large room where a bunch of teens sat. They got injections from the same doctor, all the teens on this floor do. Doctor Carpenter. I came to talk to him, so I registered for a vaccine and took a seat. Reading a novel as I waited my turn.

When he called my name, I got up and sat down before him. He already seemed so friendly, "Hello, Jason,"

"Doctor,"

"So. What do you want? How can I help you?"

I shrugged. "I thought everyone here received the same thing?"

He shook his head, "no. Just what they need. What's bothering you? Are you in pain? Or do you need a cheer booster?"

"Oh. It's like that?" I sat there and thought about my problems. I don't think I have any, all because I'm partially dead. "I can't access my powers, nor can I feel any human emotions. But I guess there's no jab for that?" I looked into his small grey eyes.

"There's one to enhance your powers. We use it on the rest if they've performed weak," he got up and scratched in his cabinets and fetched the injected. He abstracted it into the needle and came over to me. He wiped the inside of my elbow and tried sticking the needle into my flesh. The needle bent.

He chortled. "The zombie kid? Yeah, I've heard of you,"

"Is that so?"

His eyes grew. He clutched his chest, "Jesus!'

"act normal. I want to talk to you. Reply by thinking about your answers,"

He nodded his head. "Okay. Lemme just find a stronger needle for you, okay?"

I nodded my head.

He came over to me once he found a stronger needle, "what did you want to talk about? Wow, I can tell you can hear what I'm thinking,"

"I want to escape,"

"I can't help you with that. I will be killed or something, it differs from doctor to doctor,"

"No. That's not it. I want to escape with Cara and Hayden. But Hayden's afraid that if we do escape, they'd have nowhere to be. Could they live with you?"

He shook his head. "No, they'll instantly search for them at my place. And kill all three of us if they find them with me,"

"Well, then... Wait, are you guys real doctors?"

"What on earth do you mean?"

"Could you transfer and still find a job as a doctor in another town?"

"Yes, but even if I transfer, they will find me. Hunt me down, it's dangerous son,"

I exhaled slowly, "move to Crystal Moon,"

"I've never heard of that place,"

"Exactly. It's where Kin and I are from, you'll be safe there,"

He chuckled. "Is that so? Then how are you and Kin here? If that place is safe? Look, I'd love to help my girls. Been wanting to help them since they were tots, but there's just no way,"

He looked into my eyes and smiled. "You're all done. You might feel a little sleepy for a few days but that's about it."

I got up, "thanks doctor,"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just doing my job."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.4K 9
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
555K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
22K 1.9K 30
ဇာတ်လမ်း အကျဥ်းကတော့ ဝတ္ထုခေါင်းစဥ်အတိုင်းပါပဲ... လင်းမာန်ခက wormhole ကို ဖြတ်လာပြီး လွန်ခဲ့တဲ့ အနှစ် ၂၀ ကို ရောက်လာတယ် ။ သူ့အဖေက သူ ၂နှစ်သားထဲက ဆုံး...