boys' love | txt

Per flrtyasahi

[COMPLETED] a soobin x txt fanfic (contains all ships which have soobin as side ships) - yeonbin and taegyu ... Més

Introduction
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
18.5
19
20.
22
23
24.
25
26.
EPILOGUE
AFTERNOTE

21

2.2K 136 98
Per flrtyasahi

uh...what?

soobin blinked. what was this situation? what was up with this cliché situation of calling a person outside and then confessing to them?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING TO SOOBIN?

an invisible tear fell down soobin's eye. all he wanted was a peaceful high school life, shipping guys from a distance. he never wished for anything more. then, why was he getting confessed by the most popular guy in the school?

actually, scratch that. soobin had a bigger concern on his mind.

his. heart. wouldn't. stop. beating. erratically.

soobin had the disgusting urge to break out in a smile, look at yeonjun, wrap his arms around yeonjun, whisper 'i like you too', and then...kiss.

soobin banged his head on the nearest wall.

yeonjun looked at soobin, shocked.

"soobin are you fine?" asked yeonjun, wanting to stretch out his hand but decided not to since soobin looked like he was going through something.

yeonjun's heart sank. he really didn't intend to confess to soobin like this. he also felt like he was sort of cheating(?) because didn't his other friends like soobin as well? was it right of him to confess like this?

on the other hand, soobin was unable to calm down. he placed his hand on his forehead, which was throbbing due to immense pain caused by burning. he read too many bl romance novels. he's going to stop reading them, he's going to stop, he's going to stop, he's going to--

"i'm sorry." said yeonjun, letting out a sigh.

soobin immediately snapped out of his thoughts. what was yeonjun saying?

"just forget what i said." said yeonjun, walking away without even waiting for soobin to respond.

soobin watched as yeonjun walked away.

he looked at the ground, curling his fists in anger. what the hell.

-------------------------------------

yeonjun walked away as fast as he could. he had only three words coming to his mind.

he. fucked. up.

absolutely. completely. utterly fcked up.

what was he even thinking, confessing to soobin like that? it was obvious that soobin was uncomfortable the confession.

yeojun's jaw dropped. how could he forget that soobin was straight.

yeonjun stared at the school garden. maybe he could dig up some mud and bury himself over there. oh, there was a spade over there as well.

perfect. yeonjun walked over to the garden when he felt someone whack him on the head.

"ow, ow, ow." said yeonjun.

grabbing him by the ear, the gardener lady pulled him out of the garden. "how many times have i told you not to walk over my flowers?"

"ow, ow, i'm, ow soorrry." said yeonjun.

he may have wanted to die BUT THIS WAS TOO PAINFUL.

the old lady let go of his ear and said, "good. this is the last time i'm warning you. next time, i'll be burying you inside myself."

yeonjun's eyes brightened. she was willing to bury him?

the old lady stared at him, a disgusted expression on her face and then walked away, mumbling "the kind of kinks people have these days."

yeonjun's jaw dropped but before he could respond, he heard someone calling him.

"yeonjun!"

yeonjun turned and saw that beomgyu was standing and calling him. a sharp pain of guilt pierced through his heart. even beomgyu was interested in soobin, so it just felt unfair that he confessed without telling beomgyu.

"what's with the sour face? swallowed a lemon?"

"really funny." said yeonjun. "anyways, it looks like you came searching for me?"

"yeah. i did." said beomgyu, sighing. it was obvious to yeonjun that there was something on beomgyu's mind.

"is there something you want to tell me?"

"not really. i just can't be near taehyun and kai, right now."

yeonjun tilted his head. "did something happen?"

beomgyu opened his mouth, wanting to spill everything out to yeonjun but stopped. how could he tell yeonjun that he used to like taehyun?

...how could he tell yeonjun that he was using the person yeonjun liked as a cover-up for his true feelings?

beomgyu felt his heart clench. looking away, he said, "i don't really want to talk about it."

yeonjun smiled at his friend and threw an arm around beomgyu's shoulder. "well, i hate seeing you down, so let's go to the karaoke today? just the both of us?"

beomgyu smiled at yeonjun but it didn't reach his eyes.

his heart felt heavier by every passing second.

-----------------------------

soobin walked inside the house, his head clouded with all kinds of emotions.

"oh my" said soobin's mom, taking soobin's bag from him. "pft, did some hot guy confess to you now?"

soobin didn't answer and walked inside the house.

"oh, look at my son, all grown up." said soobin's mom to soobin's dad, who was sitting in front of his laptop on the dining table.

"did you accept him? or reject him? well, did you at least come to the realization that you're ga--"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" yelled soobin, everything inside him snapping.

soobin's mother froze for a second.

"gosh, how hard is it for you to be a n0rmal mother? which mother introduces their own son to gay romance? the books you allow me to read are basically gay porn! all i wanted was a normal life, without much attention but nothing is turning out the way i want to!

i just want to graduate school in peace. without a guy making me feel indescribable situations, without a guy confessing to me and then taking back not even considering once how i feel, without my own mother trying to turn my life into a bl romance novel! just stop!"

soobin took a deep breath and then ran to his room, locking it.

"soobin, come back here right now and apo--" said his dad but his mother put her hand on his shoulder, stopping.

with a sad expression on her face, she said, "he's right, isn't he? didn't i basically force him to like whatever i like? as a mother, i should've stricter with him."

"honey, it's not like that you know. he said that all in anger. i'm sure he doesn't mean anything."

soojin gave her husband a sad smile. "i just didn't want him to go through what i did. i just wanted him to feel comfortable around me and if he ever wanted to talk to someone, i wanted him to come to me.

but i guess i failed in that part. i didn't even notice what was going on with him."

"please don't say that. you're a mother, sure but you're also human and i'm sure soobin understands that."

"...when i came out to my family as bisexual, without a second thought, the family that i had spent my whole life with, kicked me out. they only focused on the fact that i liked girls, they didn't even care about the fact that i liked guys as well. i didn't want soobin to ever have that kind of fear when coming out to me or talking about matters like sex or sexuality.

maybe i was too lenient."

soojin looked in the direction of soobin's room and said, "i'm sorry, soobin."

------------------------------------

well, well, well, didn't this take a turn. don't come @ me for this lmao. also, what if i said i wanted 450 followers? would yall follow me?

qotd : favorite character in this book?

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.3K 22
Jake has always had a crush on his best friend Heeseung, who he was so certain returned his feelings - at least until the day Heeseung confesses that...
99.5K 2K 20
Cross posted original one shot collection on AO3 for Cheryl/Toni from Riverdale. AO3 @Firebird_18 Tumblr @alexdoeswriting Highest ranking in oneshotc...
16.5K 890 5
"may i hug you?" ••• ( the one where seungkwan is ⠀a professional hugger, and ⠀hansol is his first customer ) ⠀ ⠀LOWERCASE INTENDED. ⠀© STARR 2018
1.9K 106 14
I thought will never see each other again. He said tearing up. Me too. The other said before giving him a tight hug. Description: Boy Loves Story...