Games Of Insanity

Oleh akiradachi65

Following a newbie into a secret and secure corporation is how this story goes, watching his life go all over... Lebih Banyak

part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
Gpart 22

part one

53 0 0
Oleh akiradachi65

"lockdown sector 7 there's been a breach!" A worker yells, running down a corridor as he remains out of breath. Staggering he causes his workmates to turn around and jump at his almost zombie like movement. They pause in shock as he stops and grabs one of their collars looking behind him frantically.

"What? Breach? the system would have set in stop screaming shit like that." One snaps back, pushing him away as he fumbles over and looks at them with nothing but shock. "That's how you get terminated mate, now get back to your job or else." They add, walking away as the worker jumps back up and looks over his shoulder, his face going pure white as the other workers pause, knowing he's not moving. "What did I say-" they cut off, finding someone standing down the hallway, not as close as the other worker but close enough to be easily recognisable.

"Sergeant, this is a level 5 breach, send us into lockdown protocol immediately." The worker whispers, putting his earpiece firmly into his ear, and grabbing his small pistol doubting it'll be of any use or even give a fleeting chance of escape.

Neither move, too busy focused on the stranger down the corridor, who remains still, asides from their hand tapping against the wall, sending a hollow ping around the hallway. "Don't move." The worker signs to the newbie; who had ran over here. The newbie doesn't react but acknowledges the warning, whilst the worker waits patiently, hoping the system will kick in as soon as possible.

The corridor would remain silent, if it wasn't for the slow tapping from the stranger, their top of their hand covered by what the newbie could only describe as scales, which remain a almost bloodied red. The worker tries to shallow his breathing, and calm his nerves down as he feels his body start to shake. How is the newbie so still, nevermind they don't know who this is. The worker wonders, watching the motion of the strangers hand, before glancing at their blindfolded face, spotting the well known purple marks going from their eyelid to the halfway point of their nose bridge, whilst the newbie remains deathly white, unable to even express the fear crawling down his back.

The worker starts to get impatient, and brushes their hand against the pistol, feeling the trigger and watching the stranger. I doubt we'd even get out alive, fucking sergeant where is this lockdown!? They mentally scream, not realising that down the end of the earpiece is a bloodbath, the room painted by what was once a group of soilders now baring no trace whatsoever.

"This is why I hate this fucking facility!" The worker yells, lifting their gun up as the newbie waits for a gunshot to be heared, but never hears it. Gathering what little strength he has, he looks at where the worker is, and stops midway.

The worker remains standing, or well, his legs and waist, as his body explodes from some kind of mutated looking snake, that leaps down, and slithers to the newbie. It's fleshy pink skin and jaws slide up the newbies leg, and looks at him, constricting him softly as the stranger stops tapping. "Your the newbie they spoke about." The creature starts, watching his fear with his no eyes, whilst the newbie doesn't make a sound. "Such youth working here? Such a waste of potential." It adds, making the stranger slowly pace towards the newbie, who can barely even hear the creature through his own heartbeat. "What's your name newbie?" The creature asks, tilting it's head as the stranger continues to walk closer, seemingly taller than the average human.

"D-Daniel, my name is Daniel." He repiles, as the creature let's out a dry raspy laugh, before pausing and looking at the dead body behind them, the legs still standing on their own.

"Such a name. You must have had lovely parents." The creature moves his face to mimic almost a grin, as the stranger makes it to Daniels front, making him have to look up to even see their face. "As for me? Oh I forgot to mention." The creature laughs, as the stranger leans down, their mouth going up to their cheekbone, by a array of teeth jutting out of their face, as Daniel keeps his mouth and mind empty, looking at the three strange red lines going down their left side of their face. "Do you wish to know my name Daniel?" The creature asks as he nods, staying cooperative, Knowing the major disadvantage he is at. The stranger stands back up, glancing over their shoulder as a soilder shakily aims their gun, and fires, in hopes of denting the stranger at least. But to no avail, as they suddenly grow what Daniel can assume to be bone growth from under their skin to tear out, blocking the gunshots, as the soilder drops his gun and tries to run away. The creature laughs as the stranger flicks a small needle at the soilder, as it makes contact, blowing the soilder up, as Daniel swallows his own screams.

"Ah, such a mess. Anyways, my name" the creature says, as the stranger looks back at Daniel.

"The names sukuna. Also known as 001.A omega." The stranger repiles, making Daniel lose any hope of escape. "The way your face contorted into fear; say, what is my reputation compared to 001. My twin." He asks, letting the bone growth go back into his body whilst Daniel watches in a almost awe at the speed his skin repairs itself.

"Your u-under classified information, I don't have access to any recorded files over level 2." Daniel stutters, as sukuna nods. "B-but I know your classed as a level 7, as we get briefed of the three known level 7." He adds, avoiding the term that they are given; killers.

Sukuna nods again, and makes the creature let Daniel go, letting it slide into his arm, as Daniel doesn't move, even though his body aches from the adrenaline rush starting to fade away. "Our term, nickname even, you didn't call me a killer." Sukuna points out, making Daniel freeze up in anxiety and panic. "I respect you for that however." He adds, leaning down and grabbing Daniels face, pushing his claws into his cheek. "Who's your head sciencist? Every sector is assigned with one." He asks, as Daniel swallows his lump in his throat, and yanks his id card out, handing it to sukuna.

"H-here, you can go into her room, I don't know her name she goes by a code." Daniel stutters, as sukuna watches him carefully, but takes the card and lets him go.

"Come with me, a fool would let you leave, any chance you would try and stop me your dead." Sukuna orders as Daniel nods, staying cooperative wanting to actually live. Sukuna hesitates, but starts walking, making Daniel almost run after him, not even being able to catch up from the speed sukuna is going.

How is he not hitting his head on the ceiling? Rumours said he was 7'5ft unless the corridors have been heightened? Daniel questions, as sukuna leans down and walks through a door, making Daniel realise the rumour is true, knowing the average door height being 6'6. Why is he so tall!? Are all level 5 and above that tall? Daniel questions again.

"We're here. Don't say anything unless asked." Sukuna stops, as Daniel leans on his knees and nods, panting out of breath. Sukuna glances over, and pauses, tossing him a bottle of water as Daniel jumps and takes it, confused. "enter when your stable." He adds, opening the door as Daniel looks at the bottle, finding no sign of tampering.

"Did he just.... Give me a break?" Daniel asks the air, before taking the bottle and drinking it, still confused by his actions, but keeps his curiosity away. He sighs, and keeps the bottle on him, slowly opening the door as sukuna stands there, glancing over his shoulder. The chains really do shine like a star. Daniel spots, as sukuna moves slightly, making his chains around his neck and body glint in the poorly lit room.

"If it isn't sukuna saiko himself! I've heard great things about you and your siblings. All... Four of you." A person says as Daniel remains by the door, spotting sukuna sitting down almost bored. "What brings you to my sector?" They ask, leaning against the desk as Daniel remains a mere stranger to these two.

"To find experiment 056, heard you have your hands on it. My twin sister needs it so I took it into my hands to get it." Sukuna repiles, as the person laughs sadistically, making Daniel be more afraid of his boss than a genetically modified serial killer.

"Ah dear old sakura, she took a nasty blow during the game didn't she? Heard the survivors had smuggled in weapons from a facility that was raided a few weeks before." The person says, watching sukuna who doesn't show a reaction, whilst Daniel remains as is. "Hmm, I would give it over however I must ask you. Why did you spare my newest worker? Yet killed my most valuable?" They ask, closing their laptop and casting the room into even more darkness.

"Because your most valuable almost killed the newbie. Took his gun out knowing he was in front. I did merely what was right to me. Kill the weakling." Sukuna repiles, as both Daniel and the boss pause, taken aback by the comment. "Allowing a selfish worker like that whilst killing someone who barely even knows anything, your newbie did the right protocol, asking to send a lockdown protocol, yet your most 'valued' turned it down." Sukuna gestures, as neither say anything.

"Well your statement does hold true however, my most valuable took the chance because of natural fear. After all, being one of the top three; of course underneath our CEO, you have a reputation to make someone have a heart attack on the spot." The boss repiles, getting annoyed slightly.

Sukuna shrugs, and stands up, brushing himself down. "Can't care less, anyways back on topic, care to tell me where experiment 056 is kept?" He asks. The boss pushes forwards a file labeled '056' as sukuna picks it up. He nods and looks at Daniel. "I'm taking the newbie with me." Sukuna adds. "He's now my pet." He adds making the boss shrug and allow it.

"Less weight on my shoulders, go ahead." She says as sukuna opens the door and leaves, making Daniel rush after confused. Both stand outside as sukuna opens the file and reads, whilst Daniel remains a mess mentally, with so many questions with no answers.

"Before you ask, people act cooperative with level 6 and higher. Lockdown protocol won't happen because the soilders in the sector are dead. As for you." Sukuna pauses, closing the file as Daniel stands straight, and sukuna glances at him, still having the blindfold on. "All you have to do is stay by my side. You now work with me. Everyone has a 'pet' your mine is all." He adds, as Daniel spots sukunas face slowly become more human, the jutted teeth sink back into his jaw as his hands lose the scales. "Follow me." Sukuna says as Daniel nods and walks just behind him.

"I'll answer any questions when we get back to my cell." Sukuna adds, not even watching Daniel as he walks behind, guessing there's no way to even get back, or even escape having seen what he's capable of. Just great, only a week in and I'm already working with someone else. Daniel sighs, as sukuna opens a door and urshers him in.

Daniel walks in, as sukuna stands behind him. "Only a normal human can pick it up, if I did these chains will kill me." Sukuna says, as Daniel nods, trying to not ask any questions, as he walks over and finds it to be a small bottle of pills. Picking them up he glances at the label and finds nothing on it, but spots the purple pills through the translucent plastic.

"What are these for?" Daniel asks, as sukuna pauses, making Daniel almost lose his composure.

"To kick-start our faster healing process. Again, I'll explain when I get back." Sukuna repiles as Daniel nods, making them both walk outside of the room as sukuna pauses. "Wear this." He says handing Daniel a small cloth, "over your eyes, or you'll lose your mind." He adds making Daniel take it seriously, and blindfold himself. He feels sukunas hand grab his entire arm before a cold rush of air, as though he is moving to fast for the body to handle, yet, remains standing still.

His entire body feels as though it's being separated into three changes, yet he never feels any pain, as almost as if it's a outer body experience. That is until gravity hits him hard, making him collapse down, and sukuna taking his blindfold off.

"Sorry about that, surprised you made it." He mutters, as Daniel re focuses his eyesight as everything remains moving around. After a moment he realises their on a balcony of sort, as the metal grating shows their at least on a third floor. Daniel jumps up and turns around, finding himself in what he can only imagine to be a jailhouse.

"Ignore the others their nothing to us. Only worry about what's behind this door. This is my group, five of us. Two level 7's, a level 6, level 5 and a level 3." Sukuna adds whilst Daniel ignores the screaming, laughing and God knows what else from around them, as it echoes around. He looks back at find a massive metal door, almost like a bank vault, as sukuna grabs the door and heats it up, melting through it with ease.

Daniel watches in shock as sukuna walks through, letting Daniel follow behind. He steps carefully before finding himself on a concrete floor, fairly clean, before someone grabs his lab coat from behind, pressing a knife against his neck.

"Sukuna" someone hisses, behind his back, almost in a sinister way, as sukuna turns around, still showing no emotion. "Why is there a rat infestation here?" They add, whilst Daniel remains still, feeling the knife against his neck getting closer.

"He's my pet, helped me get those." Sukuna repiles, letting Daniel shake and show the pills, making the knife disappear from his neck. The stranger walks away as Daniel spots four other people, all watching him. "He's under my name, just like yours." Sukuna adds, looking at one of the strangers.

"As for you Daniel, meet my killer group. The leader is over there," he points, as Daniel spots someone leaning against the wall, watching him carefully, "our stealth fighter is me, strength is my twin, sciencist is him." Sukuna adds, pointing to another stranger who doesn't even look their way, busy reading the file sukuna had. "And the one who threatened you is well known already. Delta." Sukuna adds making Daniel freeze.

"Yes as in Delta the one who is their personal favourite in the games." He adds, sighing.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

216 7 13
When a city ends up having numerous killings with each victim having there face missing, a well known detective is sent on the case to find out who t...
Bad Badge Oleh Ahsan Arain

Misteri / Thriller

190 16 16
When Scott joins a criminal organization, he is forced to help them with anything they need. No matter how much guilt he feels, he is forced to stay...
6 0 1
Ben is a simple guy. Simple name. Simple life. He has a decent business job and a wonderful girlfriend but they're on and off. His life takes a turn...
Asylum Oleh David Jones

Misteri / Thriller

393 0 16
A group of high school students decide to go on a trip to an abandoned asylum. Or so they think it's abandoned. People are hunting them down...and th...