Their incomprehensible love

Par Always_Manyata

Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which s... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter58
Chapter 59
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue 2
Bonus Chapter
Reviews ๐Ÿ˜
Short stories

Chapter 34

5.2K 446 61
Par Always_Manyata

Priya's POV

(Day 1)

I woke up early today which is like a an achievement, because i never wake up before 10 when it's off!!!

But look here, now i am, all freshen up at 7:30am.

And i think it's because of someone??- my mind asked

Umm, yes for my guests

In particular which one??

Everyone!!!- i giggled at my own Reply.

I wear Small silver loop, Capri and a Loose top, i just want it simple.

I walk out of my Room, not before Looking at Rahul's room, whether it is closed or not.

Closed!! Hmmm, is he Sleeping???

Let's see. I bit my bottom lip to suppress my laugh.

This is going to be funnnnn

I tip-toe to his room and Knock.

No answer.

I knock again.

No answer

I knock a bit louder.

"Mom Let me sleep" He said in lazy. Irritated voice

I supress my giggle and Knock more louder.

"Arghh" i heard a loud Growl.

I think he is Up. I heard loud foot steps and so i quickly turn around to run but thanks to my clumsiness i fall.

"Ouch"

And the door Burst open, oh no!!

"Priya?" I heard him

I looked at him and smiled Sheepishly.

"Good morning Rahul" i said getting up and grinned

He yawned "good mor-" he stopped in the mid way and then narrowed his eyes at me "why were you knocking at the door?"

I walk beside him and lean on the wall and said simply "to wake you up"

"Do you know when a person is sleeping you shouldn't wake him up?" He glared Stepping closer to me

"Well, when you are at someone's house, you should wake up early" i said as a matter of fact.

He stepped even closer "oh ? And Do you know guest is like a god and so god shouldn't be disturbed from his sleep"

I stood Straight, leading me to be more closer to him "and the god should respect timing"

He tilted his face to the Right "oh, really?"

I tilted my face to left "yes really"

We gazed at Eachother and then i realised how close we both are standing to eachother.

Feeling nervous under is gaze i stepped back "come down, Breakfast is ready i guess"

I turned around to leave without glancing at him.

"This god will teach you a lesson for sure for disturbing his sleep" He said and i turned around and passed him a shy smile.

I think i have to stay away from him till night, until his Anger or Annoyance doesn't end.

Rahul's POV

This Girl is really something.

She disturbed my sleep for no reason and actually i was Dream about her.

Yeah even after being away from her, i dream about her, as i mentioned earlier as well.

I shook my head and entered in my room To Freshen up.

And for Sure i will teach her a lesson.

You just wait and watch Priya, I smirked.

After Freshening up i move down to the hall.

Everyone was present in the breakfast table and I take Glances of her but she is not looking at me. I know why.

After breakfast, i move towards Priya but she takes out her phone.

"Hello Manvi! How are you?" And like this she moves away from my sight quickly.

I chuckle, trying to escape.

She was continuously talking to her friends in her room so in mean time, i did some of my college work.

After some time, i thought of teaching her  Maths but she was helping her mom.

Then in the afternoon, i saw her talking to her Dadaji.

So i walked up to her "Priya"

She looked up at me

"Yeah?" She asked

"When are you planning to study?" I asked and smiled as her Dadaji is  there with her

"Woh aaa...i am not in a mood to study now" she said with a grin

"But i am in a mood to teach" i said and smiled at Dadaji but he just looked at me Boringly.

Well Dadaji is Scary.

"But-" she paused and turned to her Dadaji and asked him "Dadaji, when we aren't in a mood to study then how will i grasp anything which Rahul will teach me?"

My mouth is wide open now.

"Well Priya is right, teach her later on, she won't be able to learn now, you go and take Rest" Dadaji said and Priya hugged him.

"Okay" i said and walked to my room

She is clever!

••••••••••

Our dinner is over and it was so delicious and even fun because Pratap, that jerk fell from his Chair.

I wanted to Laugh so freaking hard but consumed it by stuffing food in my mouth.

This should happen with him.

Now i am Walking along with Alok uncle and My dad when Priya Approached Her Father

"Dad" she called and we all turned around.

"Dad your Phone" she gave him his phone.

Then a thought came up in my Mind.

Priya was about to leave when i called her "Aaa Priya?"

"Yes?" She raised her brows

"When are you planning to Learn Maths?" I asked and Both the mens looked at her for Answer

"Priya! You didn't Study today?" Her dad asked

"Woh-" i cut her off "no uncle she didn't, she was busy helping her mom"

"Priya, this is not good to skip your studies, go along with Rahul to your Room, Fast"

"But-"

"Go Priya" he said in firm tone.

She glared at me "let's go"

I smirked.

I walked behind her and she is literally stomping her foot on the floor.

Now i will began my Revenge. I smiled at the thought.

Priya's POV

I have been avoiding him since morning and now he Somehow managed to teach me, which is i know is not only maths, but also a lesson for disturbing his sleep.

Aarrghhh why do i perform such stunts?? And why did i do it on first day itself.

He is walking behind me and i know he is smiling like anything.

We entered in my room and i closed the door when he entered in.

I took out my Maths Books and Slam it on Table.

I take a deep breath to calm my anger. I have to be prepared.

"So what we will study" i asked sitting on a study table

He dragged a chair from the corner of my room and sat on the left side of the table while i am on the right.

He glanced at the book and then says "differentiability"

"Okay!!" I think he will seriously teach.

I took out my rough notebook and he began to teach me First 11th basic things and then came to 12th.

He teaches really well i must say!

"Now do these three questions" he gave me some questions to do and i began solving them.

Wow it's super easy, i solved them in one go.

A grin formed upon my lips "wow i did them in first attempt"

"Because it's just the Starting" he said and i rolled my eyes at that.

"Okay now look here" he began to further teach me.

Like this we did 2 Excercise along example questions as well.

"Now Priya i want you to do the 3rd exercise yourself, until then i will have something" he said and was about to take out something from his Pocket when he paused and said "and if you will solve all the questions in first attempt without any mistake than, even you can have it"

I narrowed my eyes at him "I don't want anything"

He shrugged "okay as you wish, then don't ask me to give you some"

"I won't" i said rolling my eyes

"Okay then, solve the questions and i will enjoy my chocolate" he said the last word Loud and Clear.

I looked at him, he took out milkybar from his pocket.

"You didn't say that you are talking about chocolate" i protested.

He smirked "your fault, think before you say or Do anything ms.Priya"

I glared at him and Fumed in anger.

I diverted my eyes from him and chocolate and began to do the sums.

"Well you still have a chance to have it and you know the condition" he said and i kept solving the question.

"Mmm wow....the chocolate taste heavenly Priya"

I hold my pen tightly and solve the question.

"Wow, i am loving it" he said and i slowly looked at him lifting my head slightly.

He is eating chocolate, while closing his eyes.

God this is pure torture.

He opened his eyes and i quickly looked into my notebook.

"This chocolate is so good" he said and i bit my bottom lip.

Control Priya.

(After 30 mintues)

After so much difficulty, i completed the excersice and I don't think i made any mistake.

This man is till munching on chocolate.

"Done" i said putting forward my notebook

"Hmm really? Let me check" he said and began to check my notebook.

Please Bhagwan ji, let all my questions be correct.

He looked at my answers, sometimes he used to pout and sometimes he put his tongue on his inner cheek.

After 5 Mintues of checking he said "aa Priya"

He looked at me

"Yeah?"

"You did all the questions........wrong" he said in a serious voice

"You are joking right? So that I can have the chocolate!" I said

He shooking head.

I bit my bottom lip. Mom didn't let me  buy any chocolate and so there is non in my fridge and i haven't ate it since one month.

I looked down.

Then i heard a laugh.....a loud one.

I gazed up, only to find Rahul laughing.

"Look(laugh) at you-(laugh) your Face" He laughed more and got up from his chair.

I stood up as well and clinched my jaw "you, you were teasing me?"

He composed himself and kept his hand on his hip "well yes i did, because you disturbed my sleep in the Morning"

I took three steps towards him and pointed my finger at him" you are so mean"

And folded my arms.

He took a step closer to me "as if you aren't"

I let free my arms "no i am not, you are"

He took a step closer "no i am not"

I took one more step towards him "yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

He glared at me, i Glared at him.

Soon his frown slowly decreased and even mine when i felt his hot breath on my Face.

I don't know what magic is in his eyes that i am not able to divert my eyes from his.

He leaned in his face closer to mine without breaking the eye-contact.

I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes.

He held my face with his one hand and I felt his hot breath on my lips, making my heart beats to go wild.

But i immediately opened my eyes when something fell on the floor.

I opened my eyes and saw Rahul to close to my face, he moved Back and even i did.

I looked down and saw that it was the pen which fell down.

"Woh-i- i am sorry" i heard him say without looking at me

"I am so-sorry Rahul fo-for disturbing yo-you in morning"

"It's 1:30am already, i think i should leave"

"Yeah"

He began to move out but stopped.

He took out a chocolate from his Pocket and placed it on my table "i brought one for you as well plus you did all the sums correctly"

Saying that he rushed out.

I let out a deep breath!

Rahul's POV

I took a deep breath, what was going to happen in the room.

I shook my head and walked towards my room but after few steps i stopped when Bhaviksha Called me out "Rahul?"

"Where are you coming from?"

"Priya's room"

Her eyes became wide "at this time"

"Yeah i was teaching her" i said casually

"This time?? What were you doing whole day?"

"She was talking to her friends, then she helped her mom, after that she was not in a mood to study and then after dinner she asked me to teach her , we were so engrossed in teaching and learning that we didn't notice the time"

"Engrossed in teaching or something else?" I raised my brows and i felt my ears and neck heating up but i said
"It's nothing like that"

"Like what?"

"Like, what you are thinking"

"I am thinking like what Rahul?"

"Shut up i am tired let me sleep"

I began to move in but she held my elbow "wait my sweet brother, don't you think you notice Priya so much"

"Look this is what you are thinking" i pointed

"Aree i am just telling the fact"

"It's nothing like that"

"Like what"

"Arrgh i will kill you now, stop irritating me " i said in frustration

She is surely enjoying to tease me

"You tell me first like what then i will stop irritating you my little brother" she said with a grin

"Stop it Bhaviksha" i groaned

"Rahul i know you like Priya" she wiggled my brows

"No I don't and it's nothing like this"

"Like what Rahul?"

"Like this" i grinted my teeth, she is annoying me to much

"Like wh-" before she could complete her sentence i punched her arm.

"You Idiot" she puched me

"You stupid" i hit her very hard

We were punching eachother.

"Stop Rahul or i will kill you" she said glared at me

"Who started irritating me" i glared back.

And then i hit her very hard "Mummy" she shouted......very loudly.

Our eyes widened looking at eachother.

I  entered in my room and closed the door.

"Who is shouting?" Dadaji Groaned.

Oh god my sister will make me die someday.

But my mind is not pounding about what she said....that i like Priya!!!

Yes i like her but as a person! In other ways i don't know.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I hope you guys like the chapter!!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.4K 470 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...
1.8M 98.2K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
2.3M 120K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
956K 66.1K 44
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES ๐Ÿ”ฅ All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...