AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

由 Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... 更多

🖤COMING SOON🖤
🖤INTRODUCTION🖤
🖤I Love Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Deserving You🖤
🖤I Hate Having You🖤
🖤I Love Tearing You🖤
🖤I Love Wrecking You🖤
🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Hoping You🖤
🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤
🖤I Hate Loving You🖤
🖤I Hate Healing You🖤
🖤I Hate Desiring You🖤
🖤I Love Needing You🖤
🖤I Love Troubling You🖤
🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤
🖤I Love Paining You🖤
🖤I Hate Feeling You🖤
🖤I Love Believing You🖤
🖤I Love Embracing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hurting You🖤
🖤I Hate Living You🖤
🖤I Love Breaking You🖤
🖤I Love Detesting You🖤
🖤I Love Enchanting You🖤
🖤I Love Comprehending You🖤
🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤
🖤I Love Regretting You🖤
🖤I Love Desperating You🖤
🖤I Hate Waring You🖤
🖤I Hate Promising You🖤
🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤
🖤I Hate Disheartening You🖤
🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤
🖤I Love Worthing You🖤
🖤I Hate Losing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hating You🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤

🖤I Love Loving You🖤

90.8K 2.4K 1.7K
由 Taevya369

Author's Pov

"I LOVE LOVING YOU.  .. "

Her beautiful smile turned more broad hearing his words but she crossed her arms against her chest and raised her brow.

"Really Mr Jeon Jungkookie..... ?" She asked while staring at his beautiful dark brown orbs which turned a little amusing at her question..

He held her waist and tugged her more closer on his lap making her to wrapped her arms around his neck..

"With my everything Mrs soon to be Jeon Jungkookie ... "

A light shade of crimson red color crept on her cheeks where as her beautiful amber eyes gleamed with happiness which made his heart to got an alluring feeling by watching them because he found his entire world in them..

"Fine I believe you Mr Kookie.. Because I love you too and on above sooooooo much... " She stated showing her tongue to him to which he chuckled and pecked her lips.

"I am so blessed for that Mi Casa.. " He spoke making her giggled..

(A/N: Mi Casa  means my home.. I love this term because I first time heard it on the song Home by our boys BTS and it's one of my favorite song so I wanted to use it .. Hope you like it :)  )

"Ok well you remember what is a day a day after tomorrow..Kookie....? "

"Your Graduation Day and it's celebration ..... " He replied making her frowned..

"I know that, no need to remember me . I am already awfully terrified about that.. "

He chuckled hearing and watching her..

"Don't laugh.. I am serious I am really very stressed about it more than giving my final year exams ... "

He smiled and palmed her face

"It's normal for everyone because it's one of the most important phase in every student's life but I know my Mi Casa is not only just a very bright student but also an amazing and an amiable human so she will get the best.. "

He spoke and than saw her eyes to filled with pure feeling of love in them.. And than her to hugged him tightly..

"I don't know what good I did to deserve someone so virtuous and beautiful hearted like you but you surely are my life's biggest blessing my Kookie... "

His smile widened at her words and than he kissed her hairs and caged her back and they both continued to embrace each other under the beautiful warm sky while sitting on the soft grass of  beautifully calm garden...

"Ok but I am not talking about my graduation . A day after tomorrow is something else too which is very very important" She said pulling back a little..

"Really but I don't remember Something else more important for a day after tomorrow.. "

A cute and little frown crept on her face hearing him. She slightly pushed him away and than tried to get up from his lap but he again held her waist and made her sit on his lap again..

He surrounded his arms around her tummy making her back to collided with his chest but she struggled a little which made him to chuckled.

"And why Mi Casa is getting angry... ? "

"Don't talk to me. How can you forget about it Kookie..? You're very bad  " She whined while scoffing but her body tingled when he softly kissed her ear and than whispered.

"I'll never forget about tomorrow's day Mi Casa.. Because 2 years ago this same exact day I got my everything. I got You.... "

A warm smile appeared on her lips, she tossed her head only to found him already staring at her with extreme amount of love in them for her.

She pecked his lips but again pouted

"Yeah only because I proposed you on my knees that night but your cold ass rejected me by saying I am just a teenager who just get attracted to you "

Jungkook chuckled at her words making her annoyed.

"Hahaha very funny.. You made me to follow you like a little puppy for more than 2 weeks and I even stood in front of your house for a whole damb day and than finally your rude ass accepted it and on above by saying we'll first just try because you don't believe in making relationships ... "She uttered cutely glaring at him

" And it's only just because of our little Cupid we got finally together. "

He smiled and palmed her cheeks and pecked her nose bridge.

"It's just because I never believed that I would ever get someone not only just so beautiful and cute but so warm hearted like you... Mi casa"

She still pouted at him hearing his words

"Don't say like this because for me you deserve every happiness of the world, you deserve every beautiful thing.. " She stated making his heart to fluttered 

"Now I believe it too that's why I got you Mi casa. " .

She gave him a big smile than she heard her phone vibrating. She took it out and spoke

"They're going to be here with in 5 minutes... "

"Here but who.? "

"My friends or you can say my partners in crime  ... " She giggled making him to smiled .

"Okay but why they are coming here.? "

"Because I need their help and for that they need to meet you Kookie.. "

Jungkook got a little untidy hearing her words.

"Help but for what..? " He asked to which she sighed heavily.

"Kookie tomorrow after my graduation I am going to talk to my Dad about us and you know how he's  .. After my mother's death, I am his only family so he's a little more possessive about me and I thought its time I should tell him about us so that we don't need to meet each other secretly like this.. " She said and held his palm in her.

"And I know it's going to be difficult to convince him about us but I am sure he'll understand after all he just wanted his only daughter to be happy and you're my biggest happiness and you and dad, you both are equally important in my life so I wanted you both to know and understand each other so I can get my every happiness nearer to me... "

He heard her each and every word and than gave her a smile and held back her hand..

"I too just wanted you to be happy and I will do everything to convince him for us.. "

Her smile broaden at his words and she immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek..

"I know you will Kookie.. And for making it more effective I called my friends here because I know they will support us in front of my Dad and than it'll become a little more easy for us to convince him.. "

Jungkook nodded at her

"But do you think your friends will like me..? " He asked a little hesitated and she knew exactly for what so she cupped his cheeks and spoke

"They will love you... Kookie if they understand and love me.. I know that for sure.. " She stated and kissed his forehead earning a sweet smile from him which made her to smiled too

"And besides don't forget we share a common friend who is our little Cupid and it's just because of him we were able to meet each other and now look we're going to be together for forever.... "

Jungkook chuckled and embraced her

"That's for sure he's our little Cupid... "

"Don't you both dare to call me little I am elder than both of you.. You crack heads... "

A voice spoke grabbing the couple's attention towards it making her eyes to widen in happiness by watching the owner of that voice

They both got up from the grass and she walked towards that person and hugged him tightly..

"Taetae... "

Taehyung chuckled and caged her back.

"You know I hate this nickname you weirdo but it's just because I love you that's why I am sparing you ... "

"Oh.. I know I know after all I am so special... " She stated proudly flipping her hairs making him to laughed and than looked towards Jungkook who was gazing at them smiling.

"Hey kook .. " Taehyung spoke and they both shared a brotherly hug..

"Well Taetae where's my pink panther and my.....?"

"Y/nnah dare to call me that again I'll beat your little ass.... "

Y/n's gaze trailed towards the direction that voice came from and her smile broaden watching her best friend standing there with a visible frown on her face..

"Don't you dare.. I love my pink hairs and they're more beautiful than your ugly chestnut brown... "

Y/n giggled and than hugged her

"You wish you pink panther... "

"Shut up you little avocado .. Now introduce me to your night in shining armor.. "

Y/n smiled and nodded..

"Here's my bunny Kookie , Jeon Jungkook... And Kookie she's my pink panther , Lee Aeri... " Y/n introduced both of them.

"Hello Jungkook... "

"Hi.... " He returned the gesture with a smile..

"Well what do you say Aeri... Ain't my best buddy is handsome I know not more than me but after me. ?" Taehyung said placing his arm over Jungkook making Aeri to glared at him..

"Keep your mouth shut you useless piece of Gucci.. "

Taehyung frowned at her comment and sent her a death stare.

"Try insulting my Gucci  once again I'll cut these pink wires  in your head... " He retorted back making her to gawked at him

"You.. "

"Guys stop...you both are not here to fight   and don't make me regret my decision of calling you both here... " Y/n spoke to which her both friends continued to peered at each other..

"Tae.. Aeri... "

"Fine... Y/nnah..." Aeri spoke than smiled..

"Well this Taetae was right about one thing your Kookie indeed is very hot and handsome... " Aeri said with a wink at Y/n making her to rolled her eyes..

"I know I know afterall he's my Kookie... " Y/n replied proudly patting her own shoulder to which everyone chuckled..

"Ok guys but there's still one among us is missing.. Where's is my ch.... "

" I am here... "

Everyone looked towards the owner of that voice

"Oh.. Look who's here The Park Jimin... " Aeri commented making Jimin to rolled his eyes.. And walked towards them...

"Hey chimchim... " Y/n said and hugged Jimin but she got confused when he didn't return the gesture

She looked at him confused and asked

"What happened...? "

"Well among all of us he's a little more angry and upset with you because you hide about your relationship from all of us from 2 years Y/nnah..." Taehyung said making Y/n smiled while looking at a scoffing Jimin..

"I know my Chimchim he won't get angry on me for more than a couple of minutes... " Y/n spoke while squeezing Jimin's cheeks

"Right my little mochi.... "

"I hate you.. " Jimin frowned and than with a chuckle hugged her and pecked her hairs

"Love you too.. " Y/n spoke giggling and pulled back

"Ok now Jimin you know I need your help the most because you're not just my best friend but you're close to my Dad too so he'll definitely going to listen to you you know that right... "

"Sure Miss Kim anything for you but first let me meet the person who dared to take my best friend away from me.. "

Y/n giggled and nodded at Jimin..

"Here Jimin meet Jungkook and Jungkook he's Jimin... "

Jimin's eyes trailed towards the person where she was pointing and his smile dropped watching the person standing in front of him.

"He's Jungkook.. Your boyfriend... " Jimin asked like he was not capable of believing what he was just hearing and watching..

Y/n looked at Jimin a little bewildered at his tone and spoke

"Yes he's Jungkook... "

And than looked towards Jungkook whose entire face tensed up by watching Jimin's gaze on him..

"Guys are we missing something here  ? " Aeri stated witnessing the visible tension between both the men..

"Jimin what... "

"You choose him among so many boys Y/n , really...? " Jimin spoke looking at Y/n in disbelief turning her eyes wide with his choice of words.

"Jim.... "

"Really someone like him, it's unbelievable... Y/n..."

"What's wrong with you Jimin why are.... "

"Exactly wrong... Everything is wrong here... Do you even know who he is? ... " Jimin spat at Y/n and than glared at Jungkook..

"What do you mean who he is ...? " She asked still confused to which Jimin humorously chuckled

"So you didn't tell her before you trapped her in your so called cunning web of love... " Jimin uttered fisting his palms while glaring at Jungkook who just remained completely shut at his place..

"That's enough Jimin.. Stop stating this disgusting things about him. " Y/n snapped at Jimin making Jimin to gritted his teeth..

"Disgusting really, I am talking disgusting well than if you're talking about someone disgusting than you need to talk disgusting.. "

"Enough Jimin... " Y/n yelled at him

"Don't you dare to call him like this I won't tolerate anyone disrespecting him... "

"He don't worth anyone's respect in the first place... "

Y/n's body fumed up at Jimin's reply, she clutched her fists and chewed her inner cheek which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung..

"Guys calm down and Jimin why are you stating something like that about Jungkook... ? "

Jimin darted his angry eyes at Taehyung and spat.

"You should be the one to do this Taehyung when you decided to help her in meeting him... She was a teenager . So she might think and behave like a child but you were capable enough to think responsibly but no you decided to turn more dumb than you already are and let her to meet someone like him... "

"What the hell do you mean by someone like him Jimin..? " Y/n said through her gritting teeth..

Jimin gawked at her and snapped his finger at Jungkook

"Someone like him, a pathetic cunning poor begger who trapped daughters of rich men and than used them for money... "

Y/n's eyes bewildered and she looked at Jimin froze.

"He work as an intern in my father's company , he don't even have a proper job. He's not even properly capable of paying for his own livelihood at this age you think he'll able to take care of you... " Jimin blurted out and looked towards Jungkook..

"And you... I am impressed what a way you took for getting money.. Making a rich business man's daughter to fall in love with someone like you and than tried to force her to marry you so you can put your nasty hands on her father's money.. Right Jeon Jungkook.... ?"

Jimin busted out on Jungkook

"And you Y/n you wanted me to talk to your father about someone like him really...? Disgusting... I'll never.. Never let this basta..... "

"Enough...." Y/n screamed out of her lungs making everyone gasped watching her eyes to teared up.

"F*cking enough.. Jimin.... "

"Y/n...."

"No.... Let me enlighten this f*cking rich boy is that not everything surrounds around money... You can never get everything with your so called money.. " Y/n snapped at him

"You don't have problem with him, you have problem with the fact that he don't have f*cking fortune of his father right.

You were calling him pathetic, disgusting and even said he is not even capable of paying for his own livelihood just because he worked as an intern at your father's company but at least he have something which is his own , he is working for his livelihood not just like us who got everything serve in the plate from the day we opened our eyes..

He is working for money and not spending them just because his father has tons of it. " Y/n spat at Jimin making him to fisted his palms.

Y/n took a couple of steps towards Jimin and glared at him with her angry teared up eyes.

"You were calling him disgusting just because he doesn't match your so called f*cking rich boy status right Jimin..? Than let me tell you a fact I don't money to be happy I need him and only him because he's my biggest happiness did you get it and I won't let anyone to disrespect him not even you. ? " She blurted out snapping her fingers at Jimin and than looked towards Jungkook who just continued to hang his head low but she could feel the pain and humiliation he was feeling and somehow she was responsible for it..

She walked towards Jungkook and cupped his cheeks and her heart clutched watching the extreme amount of hurt in his beautiful brown orbs which made her to clenched her jaw.

She turned around and gawked at Jimin who was already glaring at her

"Look at him Jimin... You were insulting him from the second you came here but he didn't speak a single word to you in return and it's not because he's afraid of you or with the fact that you're his boss's son but just because of me.. He knows you're like my family and he intentionally will never hurt those people who are important in my life unlike you.

You just judged him with those ugly pathetic high standards of our fake society.. " Y/n uttered when a tear rolled down from her eyes by watching Jimin and than towards Jungkook..

She wiped her tear and than held Jungkook's palm in her and tightly squeezed it..

"But I don't care about any of those things.. Because I loved him, love him and going to love him through out my life no matter what and for your clarification Jungkook never asked me for money no matter how badly he was suffering for it. He never mentioned it to me and even denied me everytime I tried to help him that's how much selfless he is and you were saying he won't be able to pay for my livelihood than let me tell you he did every single thing I ever expected my life partner to do for me even more than my expectations...

And that was more than enough for me to love him to the extent that I can go against anyone for him... "

More tears fell from her eyes while staring at Jimin and holding Jungkook's palm more firmly..

"I called you here because I thought you understand me more than anyone Jimin that my happiness mattered to you but look here everything is opposite for you, your rich status is more important than me and my happiness.... "

Jimin's eyes soften at her words and by watching her tears..

"Y/n...it's... "

"No Jimin I don't need any explanation you did more than enough for me now you can leave because you can say whatever you wanted to say but nothing will change the thing for me that.

I'll choose him over and over again over everyone  .... " Y/n spoke and tossed her head towards Jungkook who was already staring at her.

"Because I will rather choose to take the last breath of my life in his arms than to live a life without him... "

Jungkook's eyes got fastened with her amber teary one which were staring deep at him like giving his soul a promise for eternity...

"Fine than... "

They both got out of their trance hearing that voice and saw a fuming Jimin who gazed at both of them..

"I tried my best but If you choose to get destroyed by him on your own than nobody could stop you from getting destroyed by him Y/n....." Jimin snapped at Y/n while gawking at the couple..

"And if loving him will take me to the path of destruction than I am willing to get destroyed by him Jimin .... "

Jimin clutched his jaw hearing her choice of words . He glared at Y/n and than towards Jungkook and fisted his palm by watching his face and than stormed out from there....

"Jimin.... " Aeri spoke and took her steps to followed him but halted and turned around to look a Y/n.

"I am proud of you Y/nnah..." She stated with a smile and ran behind Jimin

"Jimin wait.... "

Taehyung sighed and averted his gaze towards Y/n who just saw their disappearing figure and hung her hear low where as more tears started shedding from her eyes...

"I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours "

She slowly took her head upward hearing his voice and found Jungkook staring at her with a little smile on his face but Y/n could see the pain in his eyes but he was still trying to make her pain to went away...

"And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life "

Y/n teared up more badly hearing him and than hugged him tightly as tightly as she could and buried her face in his chest and spoke

"I'm gonna love you"

Jungkook closed his eyes and embraced her back and Taehyung just stood there and witnessed that beautiful moment and smiled..

"You both are really made for each other. "

______________________________________

"Ok call me after you reach your home okay... " Jungkook spoke and patted her head and kissed her forehead..

"I'll meet you tomorrow at your graduation ceremony... "

She smiled making him smile too and than he tried to open her car's door

"Kookie wait... "

He stopped and turned around to look at her.

"I want to meet your Mum today... Please can I meet her.. I am really missing her... " She stated with a little amount of hope because she knew Jungkook was really sensitive about her mother..

He smiled and nodded

"Okay... "

Her eyes lightened up in happiness and than they both got out from her car..

Inside his home

"Mamma... Look who's here to meet you" Y/n spoke excited entering into his house..

"Y/n...."

And than she saw his mother laying into the bed with her face almost pale , dark circles under her brown eyes which turned dull but still with a smile on her face.. Y/n knew about his mother's condition that she was very ill and for that she tried to help him financially too but he declined her and was doing everything to take care and look after his mother on his own..

Ans Y/n knew he was doing his best because his mother was slowly progressing in her health..

"How are you mamma..? " Y/n spoke walking towards her making his mother's smile to widen and she tried to get up from the bed for which Y/n immediately held her and helped her in sitting..

"I am fine my child, how are you..? "

"I was good and after watching you I turned best... " Y/n replied and pecked his mother's forehead gently and sat beside her..

His mother patted her cheek and spoke with a smile

"I am so happy to see you here... "

"Me too.. Everytime I meet you I feel like I am seeing my mum again... "

His mother smiled and caressed her cheek..

"You're my like my own daughter my child and I am so grateful that my son has someone like you in his life who is going to look after him when I will not be  .... "

"Don't mamma... Don't say like this... We will together take care of your bunny and than will beat him together.. " Y/n spoke tried to sound happy but her voice broke at the end which made his mother to squeezed her palm..

"We'll my child but I know you're capable of taking care of him alone too... " His mother spoke with a smile.

"Because it's only because of you my son again started to live happily and tried to be happy in his life because before you he was living a soulless life   which has no meaning..

He was hurt because of our society's taunts, judgement on our poverty and destitution state and even called him an illegitimate child just because I am a single mother... And all these things were shattering him from inside but he never shared it with anyone and made himself a stone until the day you came into his life . You melted that stone with your love and trust me he loves you more than his own self... "
His mother spoke with her teary eyes which made her heart to clutched. She held back her hand and stated.

"I know mamma and I am grateful to have him in my life but you promise me that you will fight too not just for your son but for me too.. You Will fight for us and together we all is going to live a happy family life.. "

His mother smiled and than nodded

"But you have to give me a promise too...Will you give it to me my child? "

Y/n bobbed her head at her reply.

"Promise me you'll stay with my Jungkook for forever no matter what. You'll never leave him alone.. And will stay beside him  always"

Y/n clutched his mother's palm tightly and kissed it gently.

"I promise you Mamma that I'll stay with your Jungkook for worse  for better and for forever.... " Y/n spoke with a smile making his heart to fluttered who was standing behind the door and heard their conversation.

"But where he is..? He told me he is going to use the rest room...

Kookie....." Y/n yelled his name making him to entered the room

"Look our little bunny is here.. "

Jungkook smiled at her comment and than saw her phone to ringing...

"Oh.. No.. Dad.. I have to go now it's getting late I'll meet you tomorrow at college kookie..

Bye Mamma take care and see you soon.. Love you.. " Y/n said getting up from the bed and pecked his mother's head to which his mother smiled back.

"Love you too my child... Take care.. "

Y/n nodded and walked towards him. She engulfed him and pecked his cheek..

"Bye kookie see you soon and take care of yourself and mamma okay.. "

Jungkook nodded with a smile and caressed her hairs to which she giggled and left

______________________________________

Next Day

"So our next student  is Kim Y/n who topped our college in Business Management.. "

Everyone started clapping and cheering for her where as Jungkook's eyes gleamed with happiness. His excited gaze stopped at the stage where he found her walking on it and took her degree from the authority and just simply bowed and thanked everyone .

But he found something unusual in her beautiful amber eyes which he assumed would lighten up in happiness after hearing she topped her college because she really worked hard for her studies and her hard work finally pain off to her but instead of happiness he found them dull and lifeless...

Her eyes roamed at everyone like searching for someone specific in the crowd and finally halted when it fell on his dark brown orbs which made him to tensed up when she immediately darted her faze away from him and finally bowed again and left the stage.

"Why is she looking so sad Taehyung...? " Jungkook asked worriedly looking at Taehyung who was sitting beside him.

"Probably she was stressed because of her yesterday's argument with Jimin and he was really very close to her that's why look even after their argument Jimin is still here for her support... " Taehyung replied while pointing his finger towards Jimin who was sitting beside Y/n's father from a little far from them..

"And maybe she is just stressed about her graduation..Don't worry after this call her when her father will left for his work and asked her okay. "

Jungkook sighed heavily and than nodded and looked towards her who sat beside her father but was looking she was completely in her own world which made him a little bewildered because he never saw her behaving like this..

So he sighed and decided after all of this he would call her and than meet her ans asked her what was bothering her.

In the Evening

Jungkook was sitting on his sofa while continuously thinking about her. After her graduation she left with her father without meeting him for once. He thought might be because of her father but she didn't even call him for once and neither picked any of his calls which made him restless..

He got up from the sofa and roamed his empty house because his mother went to her sister's house and he was completely alone.. Jungkook's mind continued to recall her tensed face and dull eyes which made him very uneasy watching her behaving like that for the first time from the past 2 years of their relationship..

She never ignored his calls no matter what and at least called him back after an hour but today it almost turned evening from morning and she still didn't tried to contact him back making him more worried for her.

Jungkook was totally drowned in his thought when he heard his phone ringing. He immediately took it out and his heartbeat increased watching the person's name flashing on it.

He hurriedly picked it up and spoke

"Y/n...are you alright...? Where were y ...? "

"I want to meet you Jungkook... "

Jungkook's words got halted when he heard her voice at the phone and there was something unusual about it today..

"Is mamma at home...? "

"No she went at my aunts... " He replied to which he heard her sighing

"I want to meet you right now.. Can you please meet me at the lodge blue ray..? "

"Right now but it's almost evening Mi Casa and your dad he will... "

"Don't worry about him. I just wanted to meet you right now it's very urgent.. "

Jungkook suspired and replied

"Okay I'll be there in 15 minutes...bye "

" I'll be waiting for you there.. " She replied and than hung up the call which made him to sighed and than walked out from his house..

At Lodge Blue Ray

Jungkook hurriedly walked inside the room no. Which she told him and than saw her standing at the window while back facing her..

"Y/n...."

He spoke softly making her to slowly turned around and his eyes widened watching her amber eyes to teared up while staring at him.. He stormed towards her and cupped her face.

"What happened? Why are you crying Mi Casa what ha.... "

Jungkook's words got halted when she pressed her lips against his and caged him as tightly as she could..

"I Love You Kookie... " She mumbled against his lips while silently shedding her tears .

Jungkook slightly pulled back and again palmed her face and wiped her tears..

"I love you more Mi Casa but why are you crying..? What happened please tell me.. Please? "

Jungkook asked almost panicking by watching her tears to which she sighed and replied

" I am stressed about something. I just had a argument with my Dad and he scolded me.. "

Jungkook heaved at her response and again wiped her tears which again fell from her eyes..

"It's Ok... He's your father and if he scolded you it means he wanted something good for you because we both know how much he loves you Y/n.." He spoke and pecked her head

"Don't worry everything will be alright soon... "

Y/n slowly nodded her head and again hugged him and he could feel her grip to tighten around him as he caged her back and they both continued to embraced each other until

"Kookie I want something from you.. Will you give it to me ...? "

He broke the hug and again palmed her face.

"Anything for you except my life because I wanted to spend it with you for forever... "

Her eyes again dwelled tears hearing his words but she sighed and looked deep into his eyes making him a little untidy..until he heard her speaking

"Jungkook I wanted to be yours.. . "

Her words made him a little confused

"But you're already mine Mi Casa than ... " His words got stucked into his mouth when she again captured his lips but this time a little firmly and deeply as she murmured into his mouth.

"I wanted to be yours in every possible way right here right now... "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing fine. So finally the first chapter of this story well basically this chapter is going to be one of the most important chapter of this story so I tried to put the details as much as possible. Hope you like it

And yes one more thing this story is going to contain mature and dark triggering themes like abuse, force, sexually aggressive explicit scenes etc which might be not comfortable for some readers so please leave because this is the final warning. I won't state it again , if its make you offended in any way please leave I again repeat leave...

But even after this warning you decided to read and than bash on my book than I won't spare it because if a author is using these kind of themes it definitely doesn't mean he or she is supporting those things in real life. Or wanted something like that to happen in his or her reader's life because there's a huge difference between a life which an author creates and a life which he or she and his or her reader's live..

Just for instance wattpad have million of Mafia stories and we like to read them but is Mafia's even existed in real life ? We have read specially me, I have read uncountable number of smuts on our BTS boys like soft to an extreme level and even write them too but in real life I have no sexual experience...That's the difference between story life which I read or created and real life I am living... Hope you understand my point.

And before being an author I am a reader I have read alot of books with these kind of themes and we all know people usually prefer reading dark theme stories and I am one of those but still at the end of the day everyone have a different perspective in seeing and understanding things and I respect each and every opinion but in return I expect you to respect mine too

So again this book will contain triggering contents leave if its make you uncomfortable in any way because I don't want to offend anyone..

And this story is a entire work of fiction only meant for entertainment purpose. The mentioned character's name and their behavior is totally fiction that has nothing to do with that person in real life or in any way

In the end please do vote and comment if you like the chapter

Till than

Love you take care 💜

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
393K 15.3K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
18.8K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...