super dramatic.

By lovephobicc

super dramatic! ,,❛ a girl that doesn't fw rlly anything , decides to finally get out the house and join a c... More

00.
filler, after eveyone got soaked.
02 wip 🧍🏽‍♀️🙏🏽

01.

312 8 10
By lovephobicc

THE CAMERA FADES on when a man w black hair, a dark green collared shirt, and green cargo pants enters the screen.

"Yo, we're coming' at you live," he gets closer to the camera."from camp wawanakwa, somewhere in muskoka, ontario. i'm your host, chris mclean, dropping season one of the most hottest new reality show on television, right now!"

the camera cuts to a dock connected to the island. "here's the deal, 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at the crummy old summer camp. they'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers." chris then puts his finger up, signaling one. "every three days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team members walk down the dock of shame, take a ride on the loser boat, leave total drama island, for good."

the camera cuts to a campfire. "their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremony, where each week, all but one camper will receive, a marshmallow." he eats the marshmallow off the stick, then throws it on the ground, something will eat it anyways.

"in the end, only one will be left standing, and will be rewarded, with cheesy tabloid fame, and a small fortune, with let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. to survive, they'll have to battle,"

It cuts to a bear swatting away a bunch of flies."black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food, and each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. " The camera cuts back to him."who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now, on

total,

drama

ISLAND!"

*cue intro*

FIRST PERSON :

auditioning total drama was one of the worst ideas I've ever had – well, not the worst idea. when i was 5 i decided it was a fun idea to jump from my mini trampoline, to a pile a sharp rocks. needless to say i broke my arm.

then, i heard my name being called by the worst voice ever.

"our next contestant, [name]!"

i walked up to dock and was greeted by chris. "hey, welcome to your new home dude." he said smiling. i looked at the camp, then at him, again at camp, and finally at him. "huh, this is exactly what i signed up for, nice."

i grabbed my luggage and speed walked to the other part of the dock. a girl with side ponytail and obvious braces walked up to me and practically yelled," hi, i'm Beth! looks like we're gonna be stuck here!" "nice." i walked away from the spit spraying girl and stood in next a gothic girl. "hey, i'm gwen." she sounded like she was being held at a gunpoint. "it looks like we're stuck here, aye?" "yep"

chris basically hopped onto the boat while we all got in position. i sat in between courtney and katie."Ok, 1,2,3- Oops- ok, forgot the lens cap." He said point to the camera. "Ok, hold that pose... 1,2- oh,no way, cards full. Hang on." "Cmon man, my face is starting to freeze." Leshawna said. "Got it. Okay, everyone say 'Wawanakwa'."

"Wawanakwa!-"

the camera caught pictures of everyone trying to get shore or failing to get to it. i stuck on the back of owen. "Ok guys, dry off and meet me at the campfire pit in 10."

•At the campfire pit•

"this, is camp wawanakwa, your home for the next 8 weeks."He says. "the campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. ya dig?" You look behind yourself to see duncan threatening to punch harold, hehe. "the camper who stays on the island the longest, without getting voted off, will win 100,000 dollars."

"excuse me, what will the sleeping arrangements be? i would like to request a bunk under her" duncan says smirking while pointing at you. "they're not co-ed are they?" heather said. "no, girls get one side of each cabin, and dudes get the other." "oh, thank god." you gasp, wiping non-existent sweat of your forehead.
duncan looked at weirdly but you realized he was sending imaginary lasers through your head.

"excuse me kyle, can I have the cabin with the lake view since I'm the prettiest?" Lindsay said. "ok, one, you aren't" he glanced at you. "but that's not really how it works here. plus, it's chris." you took the compliment, but that was a bit weird considering you're a minor and he's a grown man.

"I have to live with Sadie or, I'll die!" Katie said. "And break out in hives. It's true!" Sadie continued.

"this cannot be happening" gwen mumbled. owen locked her and tyler in a headlock and basically yelled "cmon guys, it'll be fun, like a big sleepover!" "yeah, to you owen." you mumbled while rolling your eyes. "hey, cheer up (n/n), this camp isnt that bad!" "uh-huh.."

"here's the deal, we're gonna spilt you up into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there" Chris said, pointing to an area.

" gwen, trent, heather, cody, lindsay, beth, katie, owen, lewshawna, and noah ! "

"from this moment on you are officially known as the 'screaming gophers'!" he threw Owen a flag that had a gopher getting ready to box someone. "yeah, I'm a gopher.  Woo!" he screamed excitedly.
"wait, what about Sadie?" katie questioned, confused and scared that they both wouldn't be on the same team. "the rest of you over here.

geoff, bridgette, dj, tyler, sadie, izzy, courtney, ezekiel, duncan, eva, (name), and harold !"

"but katie's a gopher! i have to be a gopher!" sadie said, upset that her friend wasn't on the same team as her. "sadie is it? cmon, it'll be okay." courtney comforted her. "this is so un fair. i miss you katie!" "i miss you too!"
"you guys will officially be known as, the 'killer bass' ." "it's awesome. like, amazing." harold said while looking at the flag. "all right campers, you and your team will be on camera, in all public areas during this competition."

STATIC

! CONFESSIONALS !
୨ chris mc-loser ୧

"you'll also be able to share, your inner most thoughts on tape with video diaries, anytime you want. Let the audience at home know what your really thinking. or, just get something off your chest."

STATIC

୨ weird goth girly ୧
"this sucks ass."

STATIC

୨ lins-iot ୧
"I don't get where's the camera guy?" She said confused, while the camera showed her butt.

STATIC

୨ white fat guy used for comic relief thats not funny ୧

"hay everyone. Check this out. I have something very important to say" He said in a stern tone. He then proceeded to fart and laugh.

STATIC

୨ (name). ୧

"so far, it really wasn't that bad. I just hope I get on the good side of people. I am still upset about being lied to, but i will deal with that later."

STATIC

"Alright, any questions?" you raised your hand "Nobody?cool." you raised your hand down sadly.

୨ time skipp ୧

"i'm glad were in our own cabin with just guys, know what I mean?" owen asked, messing up his sentence. trent and noah just looked at him weirdly. you could basically hear the crickets chirping from how thick the tension was. "i mean -no! i didn't mean like that!" noah put his head in the cabin and trent just walked into the cabin looking at him weirdly. "i love chicks, haha! i just don't wanna sleep near them! –uh i mean –guys cmon!"

(owen was fr a bi icon)

Second POV :

geoff went outside the cabins and asked chris "excuse me, chris, is there a..chaperone of any kind in this facility?"

"you're all 16-17 years old, as old as a councilor in training at a regular summer camp. so, other than myself, you'll be unsupervised." great job chris, you just allowed teenagers to literally anything you have half an hour to unpack and meet me in the main lounge, starting, now." Chris replied back. "nice!"

୨ time skipp ୧

you walked into the cabin and set your stuff down on top bunk. girl who you recall names 'Bridgette' asked to bunk with you so being the kind person you are, you said yes. You sparked up a conversation until you heard an unholy scream coming from Lindsay.

tyler, dj, harold, gwen , heather, duncan, leshawna and you poked your heads through the doorway. "man, that white girl can scream." leshawna whispered to herself. "all white people can scream loud."

"what is it? kill it, kill it!" lindsay said in a scared tone. dj screamed in a high-pitched tone as he jumped onto gwens bed and broke it in half. harold and many others  tried squishing the bug but failed and screamed it fear.

You walked up to the bug slowly and waited for it to come closer to you so you could squish it. You squished the bug just as Duncan came in and raised his axe, not seeing your foot. His axe came closer to your foot and was about to hit it when you quickly moved your foot.

"that's one way to almost chop of my foot. good thing is i killed the roach. So your welcome!" you said as you walked out the cabin to go and explore the island. "Thank you [name]!" lindsay shouted to you.

! CONFESSIONALS !
" linds-iot "
"okay, [name] is the sweetest person ever! they taught me how the face the camera right!" she excitedly said. "maybe she'll want to go shopping with me when i win?"

STATIC

"if you ever see one those again, just let me know okay? tyler assured. they stared at each other with hearts in both eyes, and hearts beating at a rapid pace.

"pfft, they always go for the jocks."

you have a few minutes until you go to the main lounge so you went to explore the island. First, you were gonna explore the woods, until you saw a goddamn snake. Second, you went the so called beach, and almost got bitten in the butt by a crab. And finally, you went to the Main lounge.

the room seemed old like, very old. the room felt crowded in some way, with a very musty feel.  bugs crawler around your feet, making you jump backwards. you felt a tap on your shoulder, so your reflexes kicked in, and you punched someone in the gut. the person looked like, a chef? "omg, sorry dude. i didn't mean to do that." they groaned in response and stood up "do you need help, or something?"

you quickly walked away from the situation and went to your cabin to relax a bit. It would have been if the bunks didn't feel like a bag of bricks..

"listen up, I serve it three time a day, and you will eat it THREE times a day!" hatchet yelled. "grab a tray, get your food, and sit your butts down NOW!1!" he shrieked. "excuse me, will we be getting the major food groups?" beth asked "yeah, 'cause i get real hypoglycemic (idk what tf that is) real bad, if i don't get enough sugar." Harold said. "You'll get a lot of—shut the fuck up!"

"have a cow.." owen joked. you chuckled a bit, just a bit.  "what was that? come closer fat boy, i didn't hear you." "uh, I didn't say anything important..." "i'm sure you didn't! you, scrawny kid. Gimme your plate."

chef put some— uh, what should I call it... goo?— on noah's plate. it proceeded to put itself back on his spoon, causing hatchet to throw it back on the bun.

leshawna decided to try to talk with eva, possibly trying to be her friend. eva seemed like she didn't have any. "hey, what's up girl? how you doin?" eva didn't reply, just gave her an unsettling stare and left. "oh, it's gonna be like that, is it-" "NEXT!"

"excuse me," lindsay spoke. "my nutritionist says i shouldn't eat anything white sugar, white flour, or like, dairy." "i don't think that's gonna be a problem Lindsay.." You worried, pretty much disgusted that your food moved. "oh hiii [name]! i totally didn't see you there!" Lindsay greeted, with a small pink tint to her pale face. "hi lindsay."

"okay, so I'd hate to be predictable and complain on the first day, but I think mine just moved.." gwen said. hatchet took a hammer and hammered it down. it got literally everywhere.

for the next few minutes, it was peaceful. nobody was talking, and it felt so, so, relaxing. lindsay offered to braid your hair. Her soft hands felt like magic in between your hair, but unfortunately all good things come to an end.

"welcome to the main lodge!" chris said, ruining your very peaceful moment. "yo, my man, can we order a pizza?" geoff offered, unaware what hatchet was about to do. he threw a hatchet at geoff, purposely missing to warn him. "whoa, it's cool g! brown slop is cool, right guys?" everybody started to nervously laugh and agree, afraid hatchet would throw the other large one in his hand. "your first challenge begins in one hour."

"what do you think they'll make us do?" Katie worried. "it's our first challenge, how hard can it be?"

——

the camera cut to a very, very high cliff.

"oh shit."

< im writing the next chapter and i just wanted to tell you i uploaded to this quotev !! my quotev is
tsuunoodle >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...