Jenlisa [ONE-SHOT]

By clvr_author

Ready for some fun JL stories? 👀 ⚠️ This book is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All cha... More

CEO
CEO part.2
Psycho
Forbidden
Forbidden: Lisa x Rubyjane
Forbidden (last)
Stranger
Stranger Part.2
Swimmer
When Lights Are Out
Till Death Do Us Part
Crazy Love
Crazy Love Part.2
Dangerously In Love
Pushed Away and Drawn Back
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt.2
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt. 3

Forbidden: Jennie x Lisa

2.5K 91 17
By clvr_author

This is the continuation of Forbidden, so if you haven't read it yet, please do so you won't get confuse.

_____

Because I have two sisters, I always make sure to give them equal attention. Today's an example. I'm hanging out with Jennie, checking out the freshly opened mall in the area.

"Does it look good?"

I put down my magazine and turned to face Jennie. I noticed her holding two pairs of bikini bottoms and smiling innocently. I felt shy as I felt heat on my cheeks. I can see the saleswoman staring at us, particularly at me.

"Everything looks good on you, to be honest." I replied, still feeling shy.

Jennie smiled, "I'll take this then."

Jennie handed up her items to the saleswoman, and we both proceeded to the counter.

While we wait for my sister's item, I tap on the counter uncomfortably. Because the saleswoman couldn't quit staring at me while punching the items, I was shifting uncomfortably. Jennie didn't seem to notice my sudden shift in mood because she was preoccupied on the brochure.

"$457.00" The saleswoman spoke. She was still looking at me while chewing her gum. Ew.

Jennie took out her credit card and hand it over the cashier.

I cleared my throat and turned my back on the saleswoman, leaning against the counter.

"Here you go, ma'am."

I watched my sister took her card and the plastic bag. I sighed in relief. I quickly dragged her out the store.

"Are you hungry? Why are you in a hurry, babe?" She asked with a cute giggle.

"Uh, y-yes. Let's eat over there." I pointed at the mcdonalds and dragged her towards there.

Jennie is the more laid-back of my two sisters. Her snarky attitude is rarely displayed, especially in public. She'll talk with you privately in a calm but threatening tone. She's the type of person who has to maintain her reputation; everyone sees her as a responsible, caring, and loving person.

______

"Hey Jen, uhm so, Mina is coming today, and we have a project that we need to finish right away, but don't worry, it's only a project, okay?"

I walked into my sister's room and found her typing busily on her computer. My sisters both have work to do today, even though it is Saturday. Meanwhile, Rubyjane is nowhere to be found.

She paused and turned to face me.

"Mina? Is she your friend or just group mate. Is it just the two of you? Where are your other team?" She asked, fixing her glasses.

"Uhm, it's just the two of us. And, yes, Mina is my friend." I answered.

She thinks for awhile, and agreed after.

"Okay, I'll allow you guys do your PROJECT in here, but do it in the living room, NOT in your room."

I nodded and turned my back. But then, as I was about to leave, I saw my underwear on my sister's bed. What the heck? I was surprised, but I didn't bother to question Jennie; perhaps she was about to hand it over to me when she forgot. But I was the only one who's taking care of my undergarments. How did it get there?

I shook my head and leave.

_____

As both girls finished their tasks, loud laughter could be heard in the living room. Unfortunately, it irritates Jennie, who was working on her report at the time. She's annoyed, but she doesn't want to lose her cool, especially because she has a reputation to uphold. As a result, she walked quietly into the living room and interrupted the girls' quality time.

"Lisa, can I talk to you for a moment?" Jennie asked, making the girls stop laughing and looked at Jennie, surprised.

"S-sure." Lisa replied and followed her sister through the kitchen.

Lisa was confused, but she knows she's doomed because of her sister's terrifying look.

"Is it necessary to be so loud when flirting with girls? Is it really necessary for me to hear your irritating laugh and that girl? Do you think it's necessary for our neighbors to hear your laugh?" Jennie asked in a calm tone, but you can feel the anger through it.

Lisa gulped, and gently caress her sister's shoulder, "I'm sorry if we interrupted you, Jen. We'll be careful now."

Jennie rolled her eyes and removed the latter's hand on her shoulder, "You should be. She's here for the project, no time for fucking flirting. Behave yourself or I'll have to handle her by MYSELF. Do you understand?"

Lisa doesn't even have the time to answer when her sister already left her.

"Sorry for that." Lisa apologized to her friend who's casually sipping her juice.

They were actually laughing because the juice came out on Lisa's nose when she coughed.

_____

Days and weeks passed, Mina and Lisa became closer to the point where you could see Mina at Lisa's house every day. Lisa is still not permitted to go into other people's houses or hang out with her friends in her room, especially if one of them is a girl.

Lisa gets annoyed, thankfully, her friends are allowed to go into her house.

On the other hand, because of that annoying girl, Jennie spends less time with her sister. Lisa and Jennie only have time to hang out on weekends, but that time is now taken up by that girl. And if Jennie wants to hang out with Lisa, she's either too busy or too preoccupied with Rubyjane.

"A slut. Yes, that is what she is, a slut." Jennie talks to herself while making a milkshake. She's in the kitchen while watching her sister having a great time with her so-called 'friend' in the living room.

Jennie called the girl a slut for three reasons. One, her makeup is really heavy, and her lipstick is always a dark red, which doesn't look good on her. Two, the way she speaks, laughs, and even moves reveals a lot about her flirting habits. Three, Jennie checked the girl's school data and discovered that she has a terrible grade and has been to the principal's office three times a year, and she's always caught making out in the bathroom, which would be enough to fill a football team with how many boyfriends she's had.

She wouldn't be surprised if that girl is actually using Lisa for her grades.

Jennie divided the milkshake between three cups and placed them on a tray. She carefully removed the cookies from the oven and placed them on a dish. She asked Lisa's assistance, and the two of them proceeded to the living room with snacks in hand.

And, yes, Jennie will join them today because she's too inquisitive about what they're talking about and why they're laughing so loudly that the neighbors can hear it.

Jennie pulled Lisa over to sit next to her, while Mina sat in front of them.

"Hope you don't mind me joining in." Jennie said.

Mina laughed and fixed her hair, "No problem, unnie."

Jennie smiled, "I prepared snacks for you, I hope you like cookies and milkshake."

Mina nodded, and took a bite on the fresh baked cookie, "I love cookies and milkshake. In fact, I'm currently woking on a cafe shop."

Jennie sips her milk, with one brow raised. A new information for her.

"So you do part time jobs. May I ask why? Does your parents don't support you?" Jennie asked.

"My parents died when I was ten, and they left me with my grandparents. My grandparents died when I was fifteen, and I live by myself." Mina replied.

Lisa, on the other hand, was saddened by the unexpected confirmation and sat next to Mina, pulling her into a hug. She comforted the girl and hugged her even tighter.

"I'm sorry to hear that, you have me now." Lisa told the girl.

"Thanks, Lis." Mina replied.

Jennie, on the other hand, is disgusted by the sight. A little smirk appeared on Jennie's face as she gazed at Mina with a suspicious look.

This is interesting, a slut lying.

Jennie sips her milk, and smiled at the thought. She not only investigated Mina's school records, but she also used connections to investigate the girl's lifestyle. Mina's parents are still alive; it was Mina who left them since they couldn't accept her sexuality. Mina grew despondent as a result and began doing bad habits such as drinking and smoking.

Jennie felt sorry for her sister, who was being fooled by a useless and foolish girl. But, thanks to her, Jennie will take advantage of this so Lisa will only trust her sisters.

Mina wiped her fake tears and smiled at Jennie, "I'm sorry unnie, I just get dramatic sometimes."

"Ah, no worries. I'm so sorry for your lost, I'm sure they're in better place right now." Jennie replied.

Lisa returned to her seat next to Jennie, and the three of them proceeded to discuss things. It was a really mellow and clean talk, and you can see Jennie isn't really into it since she's just nodding her head. What she's really doing is watching Mina's every move. The girl clearly likes Lisa, as evidenced by the way she speaks and looks at her.

And it's evident that Jennie doesn't like it. Mina has a thing for Lisa, which is quite obvious. It irritates Jennie when Lisa speaks nicely to the girl or Mina makes Lisa laugh with stupid jokes.

Jennie will have no choice but to end this if things go any worse! Lisa's attention is drawn away from her by the girl, and Lisa appears to enjoy Mina's company. And that's something she can't let to happen.

"You know, I really enjoyed every moment that we're together." Mina said to Lisa, and she put her hand on top of hers.

Jennie raised her one eyebrow and tilt her head, "Is she really that shameless?" she thought.

"I-uh, thanks." Lisa's face heat up and she chuckled awkwardly as she met her sister's cold stares.

Jennie flashed a bitter smile as she stared at the floor; she didn't like what she was witnessing.

"Oh, I have to go now, I remember that I have lots of things to do." Mina stood up and took her bag. She smiled at the sisters and bowed.

"I had a nice day with you guys, especially you, Lis. And uhm, also, thanks unnie for making snacks !" She said.

"No worries, you should come more often, I have plenty of teas that I want to share with you." Jennie replied.

Lisa was caught of guard, but chose to shrug it off. It's actually the first time her sister hasn't tried to keep the girls away from her.

Lisa followed Mina outside before going inside and being greeted by her sister's frigid draggers.

"That girl likes you." Jennie said.

Mina's feelings for Lisa are, to be honest, fairly evident for Lisa. Because of her gestures and clinginess whenever they're together, she has the idea that the girl likes her.

"I guess?" Lisa replied, not sure what to answer.

"I guess? really, Lisa? We've already discussed this! If you're aware that she likes you, you should avoid her at all costs! You're simply providing her with hope!" Jennie was nearly yelling, good thing she prevented herself.

"But Mina is a friend of mine! I can't just ignore her as if nothing happened; she's not the same as the other girls I only met once! Okay, she's different." Lisa replied.

Jennie clenched her jaw, "It makes no difference if she's a friend or not, or whether she's different! It makes absolutely no difference that she likes you! You have no idea what her true motives are for you!"

Lisa chuckled, "Oh c'mon, Jennie. How can you judge a person if you don't know her?"

"I can't actually believe that you're defending her. You like her don't you?"

"I'm not defending anyone, Jen."

"Do you like her?" Jennie asked.

"We're friends, Jen. It's no-"

"I said, do you like her?" Jennie repeated.

"Look, Mina is-"

"For fuck sake, Lisa! A simple yes or no, DO YOU LIKE HER?"

Lisa shut her mouth and look down, she doesn't know what to answer.

Silent means yes.

Jennie gritted her teeth and chuckled dryly.

"You can't even spend out with me anymore since you're completely focused on her!"

She shook her head and walked away.

"Wait Jen-"

Jennie entered her room and slammed the door .

______

After a week, Jennie continued to ignore Lisa whenever she attempted to approach her. Lisa tried so hard to catch Jennie's attention, but she was just ignored. Of course, Lisa is unhappy, but thanks to Rubyjane, she is able to alleviate part of her sadness. She still wants Jennie to stop ignoring her since she cares about her.

"She'll come to you, trust me. Jennie's a softie." Rubyjane told Lisa with a shrug.

Both of them are currently inside the ice cream shop, taking a break from their long day.

"I don't think so." Lisa replied with a pout.

Rubyjane chuckled and sucked her ice cream, "What did you two fought about, anyway?"

Lisa stared at her ice cream and shrugs, "Just some stuffs."

When it comes to being protective of Lisa, Jennie and Rubyjane have no differences. Rubyjane was a lot worse than Jennie, sadly. She's like a natural-born bitch with a sassy attitude. So telling her about Mina isn't the best option.

Rubyjane didn't ask anymore questions and just continued eating.

_____

The other day.

Mina's POV

"Nice play, guys! See you on monday."

I wiped my sweats and drink my water. We just finished practicing volleyball.

"You did great, Mina!" Chaeyoung walked over to me and handed up my bag.

I smiled, "Thanks! You did great too."

We walked towards our locker while we talk about how strict our new coach today. She yelled a lot, and also gets mad easily.

"I cannot even move a muscle when she stared at me!" Chaeyoung said, making me laugh.

"Right." I replied.

I've liked Chae since we first met in high school. She's my first true friend, and she's always been there for me, protecting me at all costs. She has never judged me because she understands who I am.

You see, everyone thinks of me as a kind and innocent young lady. Not until a specific incidence occurred. Since then, there's this girl named Lucy who has been bullying me. She spread false information about me, which was recorded in my school records. I've never smoked, drank, or had sex in the restroom with a boy. That girl made everything up. She also cooked up a story about my abandoning my parents due to their rejection about my sexuality. The truth is, my parents really died and I lived by myself now.

People hated me because of Lucy's stories about me. They pity and despise me. That's why I'm so grateful for Chae's presence.

And then Lisa came, she also listened to my story. It doesn't matter if she believes or not, but the good thing is at least two people know my real story.

And what happened to Lucy? Good thing she moved to another country. But the mess she made will be forever here.

Today, I'm planning on confessing my feelings to Chaeyoung. Wish me luck.

"Let's meet up later? Let's say, on our favorite location?" I said.

Chae locked her locker and looked at me, "Sure, you know I can't say no to you."

"Great! So, seven pm?"

She nodded and left.

I was on my way to my bicycle when Jennie stood infront of me.

"Unnie? D-do you need something?" I asked.

I'll be honest, even though Jennie unnie showed me nothing but kindness, I still find her intimidating sometimes.

"Uhm, I was just wondering if you could come by to my office and let's talk about things? You know, as my sister's friend?"

I smiled and nodded.

_____

Both girls are having fun talking with each other. Mina on the other hand feel less intimidated by Jennie. She's fun to talk with, and always the calm one.

Jennie stood up and went on the table where the lemon juices are. A smirked on her face.

"Here, I prepared some lemon juice for you. Let me just get it." She said.

Mina, the innocent and clueless girl just nodded her head.

Jennie took out a pill on her pocket and mixed it with the juice. She watched it melt and perfectly mixed with it.

"Here, it's fresh lemonade." Jennie handed the glass to the girl.

"Thanks, unnie!" Mina's thirsty since they came here so she quickly drink it until the last drop.

Jennie smiled, "How about I take you to your house? It's getting late and a pretty girl like you riding a bicycle won't be great. But don't worry about your bicycle, there's a cctv around the school, I'm sure no one's going to steal it."

"Ah, s-sure unnie." Mina replied. Although she wants to disagree, Jennie's also have a point. Besides, she still have to meet Chaeyoung later.

Both of them entered Jennie's car later, and Mina's sight starts to blur, her head is aching while she's running out of air.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked, with no expression on her face as she watched Mina.

Mina didn't have the time to answer when she already passed out. Jennie checked the girl's pulse and it's already not beating.

Jennie checked for the girl's phone and do what she have to do.

"If you just behaved, this won't happened."

_____

Lisa enters the house and slammed the door making both twins startled. One is confused, the other's smiling.

"I can't fucking believe she used me!" Lisa yelled from upstairs, making Rubyjane even more confused.

Rubyjane stood up and was about to go there when Jennie stopped her.

"I'll handle her sis, just do your report. You already need that tomorrow right?" Jennie said.

"Right. But if something's wrong, please tell me." Rubyjane replied.

Jennie nodded and made her way upstairs with a fake concerned on her face.

She knock twice and slowly opened the door. There she sees Lisa, staring at her phone screen with cold stares.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked, walking towards Lisa.

Lisa looked up and her face softened. Because of Jennie's ignores, she misses her so much. She just want to hug her.

"N-nothing." Lisa replied.

Jennie sighed and sat beside her.

"Tell me or I won't talk to you again."

Lisa widened her eyes, "No, please. I will tell you."

Jennie smiled in her head.

"It's Mina. She texted me, saying she only used me for the purpose of fame and her grades. She also admitted that everything she said to me was a lie. She had already relocated to an other city. She didn't even say sorry. What kind of person does she seem to be? I'm such a fool for putting my trust in her."

"I should've listened to you, Jen. I'm sorry."

Jennie smiled and pulled Lisa into a hug.

"I'm sorry to hear that, people nowadays are shameless. But please always listen to me okay? I only want the best for you." Jennie said.

"Promise." Lisa replied.

"Just put your trust on me, always."

Jennie's smile grew wider as she's so close on making Lisa's attention fully on her.

She cup her sister's face and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

Mine.

____

⚠️This story is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All characters, locations, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to real-life persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
34.2K 1.3K 19
Where in the school nerd of YG University Lalisa Manoban/ Lisa fall in love with the Bad bitch, Queen Bee of YG University. Lisa Manoban - nice gi...
894K 23.9K 36
Lisa is a student in YG University, an ordinary yet a mysterious one. It's her second year as a Photography student. Everything is looking good, but...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...